Author Topic: Floyd Mayweather vs 50 Cent  (Read 34860 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Floyd Mayweather vs 50 Cent
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2012, 10:31:53 PM »

Agree with this for the most part
However size does play a role
Not because Floyd is a world class boxer means he can beat everyone in a street fight which is what a few people here are saying... That's nonsense
I know size plays a role. I train with boxers, MMA and regular Joe's. In the ring messing around the badest guys are usually the bigger, stronger and guys with wrestling back grounds. Most of the time, not all.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2012, 10:33:25 PM »
Right.
There are exceptions to everything, but it is not guaranteed that a tiny world class fighter will beat up a much larger man--not by any means. And if the size disparity is great I would put my money on the big man. Notice these shits can't answer the direct question:

What would happen if a pissed off Bill Kazmier fought PAC MAN?

This dum fuck nicoanus post a video of Huerta knocking out some fat fuck. First of all fighting at 155 means walking around at 175 and that is worlds apart from a 147 pound guy world class guy fighting a muscular guy of 260+. Guys that weigh 175 can have some power, 147 pounders do not. 9/10 an aggressive big man (not fat) will beat any 147 pounder.

::)

you're trolling now, so i can post trannies.  ::)

a former 4-5 star 260 D1 athlete from the UofT on an adrenaline rush isn't aggressive in a street all out fight fest after downing a chick.  

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2012, 10:35:26 PM »

. Guys that weigh 175 can have some power, 147 pounders do not.

Have you ever been hit by a 147lbs world class boxer (BTW I have ).

Do you know Manny Pacquiao broke Antonio Margarito's orbital bone .

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2012, 10:36:35 PM »
Wrong again.  Because Floyd is a "World class" fighter is precisely why Floyd beats up any non world class fighter you know. 

Dumb fuck, he is 'world class' fighting other little guys.
The hero worship is so strong it causes delusional thinking.
T

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2012, 10:37:31 PM »
.....Bill Kazmier .......

Lol-I'd take Kai Green whooping the shit out of ol' Bill and I've seen Kai hit a heavy bag.  Fucking hilarious.

And I'd sure as hell take Roger Huerta over Kai, Jay, and Phil if you lined them up.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2012, 10:38:55 PM »
Have you ever been hit by a 147lbs world class boxer (BTW I have ).

Do you know Manny Pacquiao broke Antonio Margarito's orbital bone .

Do you think PAC could beat up Kaz in the street?
T

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2012, 10:39:09 PM »
The hero worship is so strong.

Like your infatuation with Bill Kazmier?

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2012, 10:42:50 PM »
A prime Tank Abbot or even Kimbo Slice would beat up PAC MAN on the street. As would most strongmen competitors. Most Bodybuilders are gay and would lose 50/50.
T

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2012, 10:44:31 PM »
Do you think PAC could beat up Kaz in the street?

Yes I do you stupid fucker.
Kaz is like 60yr old he would gas in less than 20 sec and Pac would knock him the fuck out.

PS: WTF am I  doing arguing with this clown  ???.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2012, 10:45:26 PM »
A prime Tank Abbot or even Kimbo Slice would beat up PAC MAN on the street.

Lol-you couldn't back up your argument so now you try to regain your footing by naming guys that fought in the UFC.

You've been exposed......Next.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2012, 10:48:23 PM »
Lol you dumb shits there is video of Oscar Del la Hoya being toyed with by Shaq in a charity boxing match. The idiocy in this thread is an example of the Napoleon complex at work. Only Jude and meso have a clue. G, Che and nicoanus are either fully retarded or delusional.
T

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2012, 10:50:23 PM »
 Keep reaching tard ;D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2012, 10:54:27 PM »

thread over!

bench

MusselFreek

• Getbig III
  • Go Beserk!
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2012, 11:07:46 PM »
since he mentioned kimbo slice.. LOL!

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2012, 03:13:09 AM »
His bodyguards get beat down all the time in Vegas...

Mayweather will NEVER raise a fist outside of the ring because of these goons that protect him in public 24/7:

And that's not for a publicity stunt, they literally follow him everywhere. At least $500K in services yearly...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2012, 04:36:16 AM »
Lol you dumb shits there is video of Oscar Del la Hoya being toyed with by Shaq in a charity boxing match. The idiocy in this thread is an example of the Napoleon complex at work. Only Jude and meso have a clue. G, Che and nicoanus are either fully retarded or delusional.

And if suckmuscle was here he would straighten their asses out on the subject just like you have.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2012, 06:39:53 AM »
A lot of delusional clowns in this thread who probably still believe Bruce can kill people with one punch, lmao, OK Mayweather is superman hahabnhahaahahhahh

the trainer

« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2012, 06:59:16 AM »
You guys have no clue how dangerous a trained fighter is, take a look at this video and see a 300 pound muscular trained fighter goes up against a skilled 180 pound twink maybe this will open your eyes.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2012, 07:09:12 AM »
You guys have no clue how dangerous a trained fighter is, take a look at this video and see a 300 pound muscular trained fighter goes up against a skilled 180 pound twink maybe this will open your eyes.

Great example, Bob sapps is the biggest panzy on the planet

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2012, 08:07:35 AM »
the fighter would win hands down

its as stupid as to suggest mayweather vs ed coan in powerlifting

bottom line is a trained fighter is fucking hard to hit and is used to the dance. a streength athlete would be fcuked after 30 seconds

I recall seing john conteh level 6 doormen while bevvied. he used to fight at 175 they were all 260-280. they couldn't get near him and he could pick them off easy.

world of difference between a good fighter and a world class fighter- night and day

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2012, 10:23:01 AM »
All the dudes that tried to make the point that a bb would whoop a fighter have been shut down.  Funny

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2012, 11:28:16 AM »
All the dudes that tried to make the point that a bb would whoop a fighter have been shut down.  Funny
Bodybuilders that have never fought are just as much pussies as anyone who has not fought, common sense. All things even the bigger guy wins, also a guy 100lb more then Floyd can come in with only a fraction of Floyd skill and strength and whip him, obviously you need some experience, skills and know how to fight.

All I am saying is the bigger you are the less is required for you to match up evenly.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2012, 11:31:06 AM »
. All things even the bigger guy wins,
No shit ::)

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2012, 11:46:53 AM »
And if suckmuscle was here he would straighten their asses out on the subject just like you have.

It is true, team world class midget is ganging up on me, but I still set their dumb asses straight.

A lot of delusional clowns in this thread who probably still believe Bruce can kill people with one punch, lmao, OK Mayweather is superman hahabnhahaahahhahh

Lol exactly. Better shake in fear!!! 5'5" 147 pound Pac man is in the room!!! LOLOLOL

These dumb fucks keep bringing up examples of guys weighing 175-180 beating up much larger men, and over and over and over and over I've been saying that te difference in power between a 147 pounder and a 175 pounder is huge!!! A fit 175 pound guy could very well have the power to knock out a much larger man. But much of your power comes from hips/core strength--which is very hard for a 147 pound guy to generate in abundance. That is why you see these 147 pound twinks dancing back as forth for 12 rounds unable to finish each other.
T

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2012, 11:49:12 AM »
You've been getting schooled all thread.  You're just babbling now you need to regroup.