Author Topic: Faux takes hypocrisy to new heights.  (Read 3348 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Faux takes hypocrisy to new heights.
« on: June 20, 2009, 04:48:08 AM »

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Faux takes hypocrisy to new heights.
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 06:03:34 AM »
Jeez that's a bad blunder...and the fact is that Rove would have known all about the Fox interviews with Bush, so basically he's outright lying. I think Hannity has just ruined his credibility as well with that whole 'journalism is dead' speech, not Fox's finest day

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 07:33:48 AM »
Jeez that's a bad blunder...and the fact is that Rove would have known all about the Fox interviews with Bush, so basically he's outright lying. I think Hannity has just ruined his credibility as well with that whole 'journalism is dead' speech, not Fox's finest day

Too bad they think otherwise.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 01:26:58 AM »
busted ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2009, 08:35:04 AM »
slightly different folks the footage of bush was into his personal life...

this is going to be used specifically to push an agenda and pass it off as a news conference, you guys are kidding yourself if you think this will be anything other then a obama cock sucking event...

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2009, 10:50:24 AM »

this is going to be used specifically to push an agenda and pass it off as a news conference, you guys are kidding yourself if you think this will be anything other then a obama cock sucking event...

FAUX NEWS BUSHHITLER !

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2009, 06:22:13 AM »
So, ummm...like, well....  what did they really mean?  Now that time has passed and a better excuse can be thought of.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2009, 12:27:12 PM »
This is THE DUMBEST thing Ive ever seen.ABC is not going to get access to Obama,they are going to PUSH the health care agenda.NO ONE at FOX complained when NBC and Brian Williams followed Obama around for days[other then when he bowed to Obama].This ABC thing is an info mercial to push the assanine health care crap that Obama wants.You know,the one where we spend 65,000 a person for health care and still leave 28,000,000 Americans without it.Its not even a comparrison.Typcal left wing jerkoff stupidity.

This is the EXACT reason FOX kills everyone in the ratings.

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2009, 01:03:51 PM »
This is THE DUMBEST thing Ive ever seen.ABC is not going to get access to Obama,they are going to PUSH the health care agenda.NO ONE at FOX complained when NBC and Brian Williams followed Obama around for days[other then when he bowed to Obama].This ABC thing is an info mercial to push the assanine health care crap that Obama wants.You know,the one where we spend 65,000 a person for health care and still leave 28,000,000 Americans without it.Its not even a comparrison.Typcal left wing jerkoff stupidity.

This is the EXACT reason FOX kills everyone in the ratings.

Think that says more about the quality of people's viewing habits than it does about the quality of Fox

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2009, 01:41:31 PM »
Think that says more about the quality of people's viewing habits than it does about the quality of Fox

No,it says FOX has the best news programs on television.Thats why their morning show gets better ratings then Olbermans piece of shit show in prime time.The reason ?MSNBC SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2009, 01:49:59 PM »
No,it says FOX has the best news programs on television.Thats why their morning show gets better ratings then Olbermans piece of shit show in prime time.The reason ?MSNBC SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

I think you just proved my point

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2009, 02:21:04 PM »

have to agree, however

fox was in there pushing the war agenda

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2009, 02:25:16 PM »
Not just Fox.....everybody.  This is different. If they allowed a dissenter, counter point ads...anything, then it might be muted. This is all in by the MSM.
L

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2009, 02:46:56 PM »
fox was in there pushing the war agenda

abc is pushing healthcare

love the balance in our media  :-X

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2009, 02:54:02 PM »
I guess my point was....everybody wanted to make sure they could cover the war. Fox neither pushed it nor was against it. The MSM knew that the war would be THE story for years. There was very little coverage of dissenting view points, but then there was little evidence cediable evidence against it. Every major intel service said he had weapons. They also ran tons of stories on Saddam's crimes. They could pull Clinton officials who said the same thing. Now we have a massive overhaul of our system, that we can't afford,  without anybody in the MSM questioning it, but Fox. There are plenty of crediable people on both sides of the political isle against this bill and we're not hearing from them during this "news program".
L

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2009, 03:02:53 PM »
i understand but, about the dissention from fox. It's not like a 2 person show from oreilly or hannity. It's one guy with his talking points, They'll have 2 talking heads from both sides on for an 8 minute debate. That's really not much to write home about in terms of being objective. It is a reason why i do turn in to fox.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2009, 06:15:48 AM »
I think you just proved my point

No,the point is arrogant self appointed jerk offs who think THEY decide what everyone should watch and dismiss others because it doesnt fi into their agenda think their opinion matters to ANYONE but themselves.There is only ONE measuring stick for sucess in media and that is RATINGS!Fox gets ratings,MSNBC is a fucking joke.The idiots that watch MSNBC are a VERY small minority of people and the reason  for that  is that MSNBC has nothing but drivel and liars and fools on their network.From a spitting drooling Chris Mathews,to an overblown jerkoff who has been a rating disaster EVERYWHERE he has been in Keith Olberman to a filthy dyke in Maddow.The entire network is a laughingstock and a ratings nightmare.Yet you think they are great AND INSULT A NETWORK THAT IS THE ENVY OF THE ENTIRE MEDIA WORLD!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2009, 06:24:48 AM »
If going by ratings, that is only laughable about your own party.  Dems have the White House and Congress.  So really, nothing for them to complain about.  And everyone knows the backbone of ratings for FOX and talk radio is based upon complaining.  Viewers need a source to get their Hiss-N-Moan marching orders of the day.  Hence the ratings.

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2009, 06:32:06 AM »
No,the point is arrogant self appointed jerk offs who think THEY decide what everyone should watch and dismiss others because it doesnt fi into their agenda think their opinion matters to ANYONE but themselves.There is only ONE measuring stick for sucess in media and that is RATINGS!Fox gets ratings,MSNBC is a fucking joke.The idiots that watch MSNBC are a VERY small minority of people and the reason  for that  is that MSNBC has nothing but drivel and liars and fools on their network.From a spitting drooling Chris Mathews,to an overblown jerkoff who has been a rating disaster EVERYWHERE he has been in Keith Olberman to a filthy dyke in Maddow.The entire network is a laughingstock and a ratings nightmare.Yet you think they are great AND INSULT A NETWORK THAT IS THE ENVY OF THE ENTIRE MEDIA WORLD!!!

MSNBC is a fucking joke...so is Fox...seriously the quality of your news channels in the States is im sorry to say...appaling. the same goes for your history and documentary channels...I dont wanna appear condescending, but seriously the one thing i hate most about the USA when i go there is the lack of intelligent programmes despite the 3 zillion channels you all have.

I genuinely feel sorry for you guys because you are subjected to such horrendous television, on top of that you get two people shouting over the top of each other for ten mins and apparently thats called a 'debate'...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2009, 06:44:46 AM »
If going by ratings, that is only laughable about your own party.  Dems have the White House and Congress.  So really, nothing for them to complain about.  And everyone knows the backbone of ratings for FOX and talk radio is based upon complaining.  Viewers need a source to get their Hiss-N-Moan marching orders of the day.  Hence the ratings.

Silly and dead wrong, as usual. FOX dominates the ratings REGARDLESS of the makeup of Washington. If what you said were true, MSNBC should have been a ratings juggernaut, during the Bush years. Instead, Fox beat the tar out of MSNBC then as it does now.

It's simple math. For example, O'Reilly has been clobbering Olbermann for over 8 years. How long have the Dems been in control of the House and Senate? TWO years. How long has Obama been President? FIVE MONTHS.

For years, liberals have whined about Fox being an arm of the GOP. Were that the case, Fox should be weakened greatly, now that the GOP is the minority party. Yet, Fox CONTINUES to rule the cable news roost.

You’re going to have to come up with a better excuse than that.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2009, 10:12:56 AM »
Idiots needing marching order vs. Idiots wanting to whine.

Which side makes up the GOP again?  Ahhh... yes, those media ratings contributors right?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2009, 11:27:58 AM »

George Bush was despised and MSNBC still couldnt get ratings!!FOX killed them every night for month after month after month.All you libs screamed and yelled about Bush but somehow MSNBC STILL couldnt get fannies to the tv sets.They suck,they are a joke and ,like Obama,they are failures.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2009, 11:29:43 AM »
That's because the GOP was crying about Bush too.

Remember = whining = ratings.   Did FAUX give you the daily marching orders today?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2009, 11:51:54 AM »

Remember = whining = ratings.   Did FAUX give you the daily marching orders today?

No one needs any "marching orders" to refute the silliness that comes from your posts.

Again if whining = ratings, explain why MSNBC got beat silly by Fox, during the Bush years.

Or, why liberal radio shows (i.e. Air America) got pounded during that time.....and still do.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2009, 12:08:39 PM »

Remember = whining = ratings.   Did FAUX give you the daily marching orders today?

Well,lets see,Im against ANY aid to Isreal.Please name the FOX host thats for that.Im against the war and want all the troops from all over the world home.Please name the FOX host that agrees with that.I celebrated WHEN TILLER GOT SMOKED and want more abortion doctors killed,ever hear that on FOX?I want total seperation of the races or at least no forced bussing,no forced integration no diversity teaching in schools,any FOX host support that?I want an investigation into the Catholic church to see how many priests abuse boys and I want them rounded up and thrown into prison.Any FOX host say that?

Now,you name ONE position that you have that is different from spittles Mathews or Failure Keith Olberman.My bet?You cant name one.Your are part of the liberals that I call sheaple.They say jump and you say "how high masta Jones".