Author Topic: Welcome back Wiggs!  (Read 15016 times)

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
Re: Welcome back Wiggs!
« Reply #100 on: May 04, 2013, 09:25:25 PM »

Wiggs
returns as
a rat

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #101 on: May 04, 2013, 09:30:43 PM »
Whenever us Getbig TITANS take leave Myself, Groink, Fat Alice, Chaos (when he used to be aggressive) 240 (when he used to be aggressive) (There are others that was just a sample) this place turns into bodybuilding . com penis sucking fest, everyone praising everyone, pats on the back, passive, subdued and every other adjective that describes bitch behavior.

The Getbig Constitution was written by its forefathers to protect the board against such bitch made behavior. So I wont excuse my aggressiveness you little dildos will have to get used to being around a real man again instead of worshiping and praising frauds like Scrotum "bouncer" and his abs and his absolutely horrendous face that scare women and children. Letting little boys like schizo run around playing in daddy's uniform vs. keeping him in his bird cage with the other canaries.   Letting that so called woman whose body resembles a wet soggy, droopy sock in a bikini that refers to herself as slut have free reign like a man. All of these are travesties and blasphemous behavior.

The streets will flow with the blood of the non- believers......The Wiggs has returned!

Run you cowards, run you shitty gimmicks, Wiggs is coming, and he'll is coming with him.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #102 on: May 04, 2013, 10:50:47 PM »
Welcome back Wiggs.  :)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #103 on: May 04, 2013, 11:02:46 PM »
Whenever us Getbig TITANS take leave Myself, Groink, Fat Alice, Chaos (when he used to be aggressive) 240 (when he used to be aggressive) (There are others that was just a sample) this place turns into bodybuilding . com penis sucking fest, everyone praising everyone, pats on the back, passive, subdued and every other adjective that describes bitch behavior.

Titans?  You need to revise this list.

Groink was chased off of getbig twice by a medicated junkie.

Fat Alice harassed any woman on getbig he could find their information on people find.

240 almost got sued by King and Barbara.

Ok, I could go with the Thug Chaos.

The rest are Twinkies on the board and in real life.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #104 on: May 04, 2013, 11:03:24 PM »
Welcome back sir!  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #105 on: May 04, 2013, 11:20:08 PM »
wiggs is a very secretive man

for one we do not know if he works or not

if he does work no clue as to what job

a man with secrets is a weaker man and one not to trust

did you ever think that maybe wiggs is related to the people that trashed your rental units? ???

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #106 on: May 04, 2013, 11:24:28 PM »
I'm giving you fair warning Kwon, your wretched words about my people and others of dark complexion will have you warned, then TO sooner than you think. I've had enough it. You can fight it, but you wont win. If other get TOd for it, you should also. Don't say you weren't warned.

Your people? I have said nothing about Jews. Jews are a great and intelligent folk that i admire. Very crafty people.

I am saying that you ARE good people and that i suggested that you had the potential to compose a Beethovens piece is the biggest praise anyone can get, it's not your fault you are a bit dusky.

It is Great to see have Wiggs returned to the boards, you have been missed!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: May 04, 2013, 11:25:45 PM »
I'm giving you fair warning Kwon, your wretched words about my people and others of dark complexion will have you warned, then TO sooner than you think. I've had enough it. You can fight it, but you wont win. If other get TOd for it, you should also. Don't say you weren't warned.

Looks like you're making enemies of everyone, you uppity niafrican american....

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: May 04, 2013, 11:30:45 PM »

I'm lettin' his shaded insults slide just because it's Wiggs, he has been missed on the boards.

I wouldn't take it lightly if it was another shoeshine getting uppity with the masters.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: May 04, 2013, 11:33:25 PM »
I'm lettin' his shaded insults slide just because it's Wiggs, he has been missed on the boards.

I wouldn't take it lightly if it was another shoeshine getting uppity with the masters.

I'm pretty disappointed, it's like our dear old Milton Wiggins III fell in with the Black Panthers while he was away or something...  :-\

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: May 04, 2013, 11:38:29 PM »
I'm pretty disappointed, it's like our dear old Milton Wiggins III fell in with the Black Panthers while he was away or something...  :-\

Yeah, wondered what happened during his hiatus...  Odd indeed my Magical Friend.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: May 04, 2013, 11:42:12 PM »
Yeah, wondered what happened during his hiatus...  Odd indeed my dear Grand Wizard.

See, we belong to a certain secret society.  I don't believe you gotta mention its name, you know?

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: May 05, 2013, 12:04:12 AM »
Excited Wiggs has found his calling as a "Walmart Greeter"

"Howdy folks, how ya'll doin today"

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #113 on: May 05, 2013, 04:33:42 AM »

You might be the only one that got that post of mine "uppity".......everyone missed the "hey, hey, hey" Fat Albert reference.....no fun playing if the player is too stoopid to get my references.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #114 on: May 05, 2013, 04:47:18 AM »
Wiggs, I can give you the keys to my vacation villa, if you feel the need to escape this thread. You should have returned home in triumph, yet the people treat you like a peasant.

I have sent my fastest riders to deliver this message to you. Hopefully it gets to you before you melt.

,Emperor Of Getbig.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #115 on: May 05, 2013, 04:49:01 AM »

Oh brother. ::)

You're going to rat him out for that? ???

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: May 05, 2013, 04:50:12 AM »
Excited Wiggs has found his calling as a "Walmart Greeter"

"Howdy folks, how ya'll doin today"

A black CSwol???

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #117 on: May 05, 2013, 05:02:42 AM »
Now it is fun to post the Wiggums chops again.  :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #118 on: May 05, 2013, 05:07:17 AM »
Now it is fun to post the Wiggums chops again.  :D

The Hills Have Eyes..........and glasses.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: May 05, 2013, 05:08:11 AM »
Oh brother. ::)

You're going to rat him out for that? ???

Very odd reaction.

I give him the best of compliments, saying he could potentially compose a Beethovens (something i do not grant very often), and he gets all uppity.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: May 05, 2013, 06:38:36 AM »
Welcome back Wiggs, looking forward to seeing the results. Perhaps this will give some of us the motivation to diet more seriously.
I

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #121 on: May 05, 2013, 06:46:53 AM »
wiggs has returned for one sole purpose,to keep us informed on all things kai,,,even where to get the ripest grapefruits in season ..

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: May 05, 2013, 06:52:08 AM »
Very odd reaction.

I give him the best of compliments, saying he could potentially compose a Beethovens (something i do not grant very often), and he gets all uppity.

Something I'd expect from Groink.

He's pulling out the race card. I hate when people do that.

Why didn't anyone tell me Wiggs was a porker? I've never seen pics of him before....I thought he was all muscley and shit.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #123 on: May 05, 2013, 06:54:56 AM »
Something I'd expect from Groink.

He's pulling out the race card. I hate when people do that.

Why didn't anyone tell me Wiggs was a porker? I've never seen pics of him before....I thought he was all muscley and shit.
Does he even lift anymore? I saw a video once he posted benching but I think he has taken a break lately. Hopefully he can get back to it.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: May 05, 2013, 06:58:53 AM »

The Getbig Constitution was written by its forefathers to protect the board against such bitch made behavior. So I wont excuse my aggressiveness you little dildos will have to get used to being around a real man again instead of worshiping and praising frauds like Scrotum "bouncer" and his abs and his absolutely horrendous face that scare women and children. Letting little boys like schizo run around playing in daddy's uniform vs. keeping him in his bird cage with the other canaries.   Letting that so called woman whose body resembles a wet soggy, droopy sock in a bikini that refers to herself as slut have free reign like a man. All of these are travesties and blasphemous behavior.

Lol@titans, you just listed men with no life who took this board too seriously and had to "leave a message board" ( oh brother   ::) ) .If I felt like it I could drive you off this board within a week, you have the weakest poker face known to man.