Author Topic: Phil Heath update ( 2011-4-9)  (Read 14373 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Phil Heath update (04- 09 - 2011)
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2011, 08:59:26 PM »

Dont tell anyone he trains at Ronnie's old grounds.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2011, 09:09:23 PM »
cant comparre jason and dex to phil heath ,,phil heath is not real muscle,,jason and dex is ,,they got foundation under,,phil heath doesnt,,phil heath is a skinny thin fella,,6 months off eveyrthing he is 175lb

gh15 approved

me too ,, meaning if go off 6 months ,, i b tiny tiny haha
Your messed up BLP!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2011, 09:20:58 PM »
How can you (GH15) even say that he is one of the worst Mr o competitors of all time??? That is just your hating and your personal biased opinion! He is obviously not that at all! The current crop of Competitors today compared to the BB of the 80's and 90's are in my opinion not even close in pleasing and realistic, impressive physiques? 80s-90s are way superior but that is my opinion! I prefer the 80s-90s by far but that is the past and they are never going back! Yes Phil looks like he has "sponged" out this year but that is the game they have to play in todays messed up BB world but for people to say the things they are about Phil is so out of line and off its ridiculous! If you ever met Phil you would no that he is very humble and grateful for what this sport has given back to him. I and everyone on here would love to no who GH15 really is and to be posting all of your supposed Guru knowledge without anyone knowing if you are or were anything in the BB world ever,, will never be validated until you admit and show who you really are! If your Gunter then shame on you cause i stood next to you when Phil won the local Colorado show that Gunter posed at and Gunter said to my face that Phil could be a pro within 1 year if he does what it takes and that he is one of the most gifted BB of all time in his opinion?? Anyways the Phil bashing is so out of control and People bash him from jealousy and lack of knowledge about his true genetics an what he has done and the way he moved thru the BB ranks is unbelievable and has never been accomplished in that short of time ever! The only one that was even close was Kevin! Phil is a true Gift and is playing the same game as all the other Pro's out there! He will be Mr. O and everyone on here knows that that is going to happen! Guaranteed!!

hold yor horses there friend,,i already have comlaints from people tellin me why i talk bad abotu him ,,i said million times i dont hate him ,,i did meet him ,,and i was 10 times the bodybuilder he is ,,i dont hate him,,i did say he could be a professional before he was,,i said he had potential but he jumped too fast,,he did not have the foundation ,,heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee coulddddddddddd become profesional in todays bodybuild WITH OUT FOUNDATION ,,have you seen the profesional levels who get pro cards lately? i suggest you look at them

again and this is to phil himself ,,i dont hate you ,,i have nothing against you ,,i just do not think your size is legit,,i dont care what the judges think,,since i know the game very well,,and sine i know the products very very well i know exactly how you put on this balooned up size,,it is not legit,,

as someone else suggested just take off the arms and delts and see what you are left with ,,local competitor torse! if that! ,,its just doesnt match the all thing will fall apart faster than you can say jacob if no hormones in system for 6 months ,,you know what even 4 months...it wil fall so fast with him that mustaf will be considered a marvelous diamond lol

the problem with phillip heath is that he has real bad calvicles,,he has such bad narrow chest that the only way to fix it is to reborn ,,its immposible

yes he will most likley win a title but its because the competition is so weak ,,denise wolf should wipe the floor with him and still can if do what needed to be done,,its just that phillip heath is NOT the level of ken wheeler ...and while ken wheeler never won o ....philip heath most likley will and this wil take our cult into a zone of no return because it will make other fellas abuse the shit out of insulina and gh ,,it realy really will take bodybuild into a forbidden zone where legit size and fake size are confused,,

there is a thin like between the jokes from brazil and the seo maniacs like valentino and actual bodybuilders....phil heath is going in a way that put too much into a body that cant take that much ,,he is MAXED HE WIL NEVER BE ABLE TO GROW IGGER ,,ONLY GROW SEO BIGGER AND THICKER  but never wider....you will see

reaon he most likley will win o is because bodybuild is in its worst time ,,basically in the shits when it comes to serious competition

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2011, 09:29:14 PM »
I disagree ,

this looks like total shit .

Looks like a professional athlete to me.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2011, 09:39:56 PM »
I disagree ,

They are pros, they shoul stay at a decent shape even offseason. Not looking like something you just shit in the morning :-\

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2011, 09:56:50 PM »
I disagree ,

Holy shit Che, I just throw out my dinner!

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2011, 10:05:01 PM »
holy shit , trenbolona at 100mg ed, lower testo dosage and diuretics really do make a hugeee EFFING difference. this joke looks totally different on contest day, talk about walking water fountain.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2011, 10:29:29 PM »
holy shit , trenbolona at 100mg ed, lower testo dosage and diuretics really do make a hugeee EFFING difference. this joke looks totally different on contest day, talk about walking water fountain.

this is still 8% bodyfat ,,infact 7-8% only hold bunch load of water,,notice the line in the middle that cut the abdominal,,bodyfat is in the singles he just did somethign very simple thee like most of today morons

suspension in TESTOSTERONA NO ESTER,,lots of it

insulina regular mega dosing

gh

thats the only diff ,,the type of testosterona and the doses of it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Phil Heath update ( 2011-4-9)
« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2011, 10:31:18 PM »
same thign happen few year back when jason looked like that in guest pose,,its because of the tne that get you bloofy,,some use dianabol and androl combos as in injection combos of both ,,but this is in general a water fountain that is still in teh singles,,look to you like lower doubles but no he is in the singles 8%

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2011, 10:48:40 PM »
why do u switch to tne and suspension and anadrol combos to lift heavier? cuz who would want to look that bloated or is it mainly the insulin? either way i dont give a shit cuz i will never go in that direction but i have a question u only advocate Human grade test right? well im having problems lately with prop what can i do with enantat or cyp to make it the same as in lowering bf while adding lean mass since u always say switch to prop when goin to mid singles..... and with prop eo can i use an insulin needle to shoot 50-100 mgs? (delts etc)

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2011, 10:55:19 PM »

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2011, 11:03:10 PM »
He needs to start doing his one hand on hip MM with his right hand on his hip and flex his left pec instead of his right because he has what must be the narrowest right pec the sport has ever seen.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2011, 12:06:59 AM »

BLOOFY

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2011, 12:10:42 AM »
 I think Phil Heath's arms look silly as fuck.

Way too big. Overpower the rest of his physique. Look soft and oiley. They only look good in the front double bicep pose.

Like when you see a woman who weighs 100 pounds with some silicon E-cup tits that stick out like bazookas. Too much is not good.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2011, 12:14:54 AM »

jesus

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2011, 02:06:04 AM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2011, 02:27:52 AM »

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2016, 04:29:47 AM »
 :D

from 2011 :

he really looks bad ,,very very bad,,almost like down syndrom fella that decided to do the silicon shit in brazil ,,too much hormones,,too little frame,,the word for this fella is SPONGY

yes he will get little harder and will showo lines coming competition ...but this is right there probably one of the worst o contender we ever had,,really really lack in all aspects of musculatory foundation

gh15 approved

he is not hates,,he just doesnt have real musle,,he knows it too,,the muscle is soft,,th emuscle is oiled from within in the arms,,the muscle is just blow up type of muscle,,his foundation is not there,,he sit at 200lb local competitor level when it come to muscle tittue,,very much a short cut and he blew from within ,,very similar to mustaf the probelm is mustaf wasnt nothing and judges never thought of him as anything,,with health ...the judges just have no one else around because the competitor pool is so bad,,its complicated

gh15 approved

he will but ...donald tramp has shwo on americano tv for no reason ...kardeshien girl still ahev tv show for no reason no talent only because she is a whore who fucked 130 fellas and among them producers and ofcourse born rich....you give americano girl something to look at she will chose law and order and csi specificaly to her location and if they not on then jersy licious girls,,and if this not on the local news chanel of there no where to be found town in americnaa to see who got raped by the local hood of the town...

this is part of generation degration and lower level of everything,,phil heath is a product of failed generation ,,nothing to di with him persay ,,he just doesnt have the goods a true bodybuilder had/has

its like the americano idol show on americano tv,, complete failure of fellas that would never make it back 20 years ago not even to the beggining of a record yet now sing their way into major histeria on radio from local djs who have absolitly no knowledge of what real music,,,real talent ,,,real artists are because those djs are part of FAILED GENERATION that were raised on reality shows...

it is very comlex issue that will and already ruine society btu we are just bodybuildrs we have no time to concentrate on the ways ,,we lift weights and put them down,,

something happened to americnaa inbetween tom brokow and brian wilson ,,that was the point where americnaa has changed,,,in 1991 1992 the process of replacing brokow has started they prepared wilson to take his place and he was THE fella to bring us into the next century ,,,then society got twisted into a place called rap and britney spears and lower morals but real lower morals and brian wilson from autoritative type of fella with broko like persona became just another miserable fella who will do any show nbc tell him to get the ratings up ,,ofcourse it didnt help because society in general fell apart already ...it was in process of falling apart and now the falling apart is in full steam,,

we cant stop it ,,only major disaster will,, natural one

gh15 approved