Author Topic: My message to Ron, OMR and all the other (((globalists)))  (Read 7554 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: My message to Ron, OMR and all the other (((globalists)))
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2023, 05:38:12 AM »
I agree with residue getting the oven. The others are cool.

OAK and Walter though
Q

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2023, 05:45:59 AM »
I'm good with letting oak's myocarditis run its course.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2023, 06:00:24 AM »
OAK and Walter though

Great post.

Theoak* is cool. I also like ROB OAK and HOW OAK.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2023, 06:02:52 AM »
Great post.

This Horny Prince guy sounds like a real jerk. How come Primemuscle is dodging the oven? I can think of six million reasons for him to be on the list.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2023, 06:07:03 AM »
Great post.

But not OAK or Automation
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2023, 06:07:52 AM »
This Horny Prince guy sounds like a real jerk. How come Primemuscle is dodging the oven? I can think of six million reasons for him to be on the list.

Hear Hear!

Q

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2023, 06:10:02 AM »
Figueroa is cool

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2023, 06:11:02 AM »
Keep pushing because I’ve lived enough of life. I’d rather die than stand by and support this any longer. Ron, I respect that you asked me to tone it down before but it’s time for you to go in the oven. White people can only be pushed so far before they snap. And when they snap, they REALLY snap. When I see you at an expo, you can either apologize for 100 years of forced integration and the destruction of Western society or you are going in an oven. Fat fuck.

OMR: oven
Residue: oven
Phantom Spunker: oven
Walter Sobchak: oven
OAK: oven
MCWAY. Fat phaggot. Tell me again how to bulk up to 250 lbs naturally. OVEN.

Anyone else for the oven?

I feel like 20 years ago we could pretend this wasn't happening, but now, it's harder to deny. I was just locked out of public gyms for six months because of people like this. THAT'S why citizens should have guns. Because without them, we will be dragged into camps.

And you're concerned about like 2,500 deaths since 2009?

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT 2,500 WHEN 25 MILLION WOULD DIE IF COMMUNISM WAS IMPLEMENTED IN NORTH AMERICA?

THAT'S the point of the second amendment. So dumb assholes like you don't take away my rights over a virus with a 99.9% survival rate. But in Canada, we don’t have one. And we have people like Ron pumping in immigrants by the thousands.

I used to dismiss the idea of immigrants doing the jobs White people don't want to do, but my city went from almost 100% White employees at convenience stores and takeaways to almost 100% East Indian and Pakistani in the past 15 years.
At that pace, it's impossible NOT to notice.

When Peterson correctly describes the ideological sleight of hand leftists did moving from failed economic Marxism to Cultural Marxism [political correctness, multiculturalism, and Wokeness], he says the intellectuals - and specifically the "French" intellectuals were responsible.

Then lists a bunch of Jews. LOL, GTFO.    ::)  ALL Jews.

Yeah, Jordan - "French".

stupid fuck.
Fucking phaggot.

just to be clear: I'm not saying that Jews have total power or anything.  But I am saying that Jews are highly influential in brainwashing White people to accept mass millions of new immigrants from the developing world each year "to do the jobs that White people won't do" [vote Democrat], and that this ultimately steers the trajectory of evolution in such a way that it will ultimately reduce Whites to minority status by 2040, and to ultimate extinction globally by no later than 2150.

That's kind of a big deal, wouldn't you say?

Ron, OMR et al: The concept of not being ideologically possessed by self-hatred is foreign to your average dumb White goyim, I understand 100% why you put the interests of the Jewish people first - the interests of YOUR people.  Everyone should do this.  Good for you for doing this.

I also understand your strong self-identification as a Jew, and I am well aware of the fact that you are very uncomfortable with the fact that I understand Jews, and have spent nearly 14 years studying the Jewish people and their impact on Western civilization.

It also bothers you that Jews, despite being MUCH smarter than Whites, on average, that my IQ is much higher than the average Jewish IQ.  So, despite Jews having the highest average IQ of any race in the world, I actually look down to Jews intellectually to a degree even greater than you and other high IQ Jews look down to the average dumb White goyim.

And you know that - and you know I'm too clever to fall for your sophistry.  Not that verbal reasoning is my strong point, but my math ability is so high that I have a way to mathematical parameterize things in such a way where I can operate using math as a guiding principle, and even use it to to be more clever in a conversation than a Jew with a much higher verbal IQ than me.

Why?  Because I know how to present the truth, from an empirical and scientific perspective, and no amount of Jewish stretching of the truth to serve their interests, no matter how skillfully they present it, will beat me in a debate against them, because the truth is just that much stronger than lies.

As a goyim, I want to tell you - I understand in your religious writings, you are taught that lying to goys is allowed...but every action comes with unintended consequences. This time, you’ve pushed too far. Kristallnacht is coming, and it’s coming for every man, woman and child of yours.

We know its you Matt C....no need for a troll account.  You always write long winded posts like this
A

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2023, 06:14:00 AM »
We know its you Matt C....no need for a troll account.  You always write long winded posts like this
why you have blue stars is beyond me..even when you "competed" you looked like a bag of shit.  :D

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2023, 06:15:41 AM »
why you have blue stars is beyond me..even when you "competed" you looked like a bag of shit.  :D

Ron did it to troll basil

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2023, 06:20:06 AM »

Nobody has even mentioned blue stars here in over a decade literally.   Shut the fuck up
A

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2023, 06:24:35 AM »

Nobody has even mentioned blue stars here in over a decade literally.   Shut the fuck up

I think they made them wear yellow stars bro

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2023, 06:25:59 AM »
Ron did it to troll basil

A lad hip bumped him down a dune at Manly Beach. It's touch and go at this point.

The Horny Prince

• Getbig I
  • Israel
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2023, 06:38:51 AM »

Please, tell me more about how Africa produced a Hitler. Tell me more about the list of black Nobel Prize winners. Tell me more, Vince.

Fat phaggot.

Someone that denies hundreds of years of psychometric testing and wants to hand out degrees to violent apes does not have the intellectual capacity to grasp that it takes planning, organization, and REAL intelligence to take on the world and almost win. When has your kind ever produced a military like that?

I'll wait. ::)

You are marked for the oven too. An XL one.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2023, 06:45:22 AM »
Do not agree with everything 100 % as i like OMR and Ron, but rest is spot on!

This!

We need more Horny Princes!
Yep! Ron has my respect for not censoring topics like these.

I do think Jews should make an effort to reduce their anti-White bias. That can only be a good thing, right?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2023, 06:54:14 AM »
Please, tell me more about how Africa produced a Hitler. Tell me more about the list of black Nobel Prize winners. Tell me more, Vince.

Fat phaggot.

Someone that denies hundreds of years of psychometric testing and wants to hand out degrees to violent apes does not have the intellectual capacity to grasp that it takes planning, organization, and REAL intelligence to take on the world and almost win. When has your kind ever produced a military like that?

Hitler had Jewish heritage bro. He was a Rothschild agent. Who killed the most Caucasians in history? Hitler and Churchill. Without those two there would be 1 billion more Whites on the planet today. Read up on these two. Churchill was a bad gambler and a banker bought up his debt. He then worked for the bankers to foster a war with Germany.

They claim 6 million Jews perished in WW2. Many, many more Whites perished in WW1 and 2. Germany alone lost more than 6 million People in WW2.

WW1 and WW2 were instigated by bankers. That's why they are referred to as the "Banker Wars".

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2023, 07:03:55 AM »
Figueroa is cool

Chasing Cheeks as well! :D

Pastime of Peace
Q

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2023, 07:04:52 AM »

Fat phaggot.

At one time the Egyptians had a rather powerful Nation and advanced society but are they are not sub Saharan Africans more middle eastern but still part of Africa

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2023, 07:19:30 AM »
Keep pushing because I’ve lived enough of life. I’d rather die than stand by and support this any longer. Ron, I respect that you asked me to tone it down before but it’s time for you to go in the oven. White people can only be pushed so far before they snap. And when they snap, they REALLY snap. When I see you at an expo, you can either apologize for 100 years of forced integration and the destruction of Western society or you are going in an oven. Fat fuck.

OMR: oven
Residue: oven
Phantom Spunker: oven
Walter Sobchak: oven
OAK: oven
MCWAY. Fat phaggot. Tell me again how to bulk up to 250 lbs naturally. OVEN.

Anyone else for the oven?

I feel like 20 years ago we could pretend this wasn't happening, but now, it's harder to deny. I was just locked out of public gyms for six months because of people like this. THAT'S why citizens should have guns. Because without them, we will be dragged into camps.

And you're concerned about like 2,500 deaths since 2009?

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT 2,500 WHEN 25 MILLION WOULD DIE IF COMMUNISM WAS IMPLEMENTED IN NORTH AMERICA?

THAT'S the point of the second amendment. So dumb assholes like you don't take away my rights over a virus with a 99.9% survival rate. But in Canada, we don’t have one. And we have people like Ron pumping in immigrants by the thousands.

I used to dismiss the idea of immigrants doing the jobs White people don't want to do, but my city went from almost 100% White employees at convenience stores and takeaways to almost 100% East Indian and Pakistani in the past 15 years.
At that pace, it's impossible NOT to notice.

When Peterson correctly describes the ideological sleight of hand leftists did moving from failed economic Marxism to Cultural Marxism [political correctness, multiculturalism, and Wokeness], he says the intellectuals - and specifically the "French" intellectuals were responsible.

Then lists a bunch of Jews. LOL, GTFO.    ::)  ALL Jews.

Yeah, Jordan - "French".

stupid fuck.
Fucking phaggot.

just to be clear: I'm not saying that Jews have total power or anything.  But I am saying that Jews are highly influential in brainwashing White people to accept mass millions of new immigrants from the developing world each year "to do the jobs that White people won't do" [vote Democrat], and that this ultimately steers the trajectory of evolution in such a way that it will ultimately reduce Whites to minority status by 2040, and to ultimate extinction globally by no later than 2150.

That's kind of a big deal, wouldn't you say?

Ron, OMR et al: The concept of not being ideologically possessed by self-hatred is foreign to your average dumb White goyim, I understand 100% why you put the interests of the Jewish people first - the interests of YOUR people.  Everyone should do this.  Good for you for doing this.

I also understand your strong self-identification as a Jew, and I am well aware of the fact that you are very uncomfortable with the fact that I understand Jews, and have spent nearly 14 years studying the Jewish people and their impact on Western civilization.

It also bothers you that Jews, despite being MUCH smarter than Whites, on average, that my IQ is much higher than the average Jewish IQ.  So, despite Jews having the highest average IQ of any race in the world, I actually look down to Jews intellectually to a degree even greater than you and other high IQ Jews look down to the average dumb White goyim.

And you know that - and you know I'm too clever to fall for your sophistry.  Not that verbal reasoning is my strong point, but my math ability is so high that I have a way to mathematical parameterize things in such a way where I can operate using math as a guiding principle, and even use it to to be more clever in a conversation than a Jew with a much higher verbal IQ than me.

Why?  Because I know how to present the truth, from an empirical and scientific perspective, and no amount of Jewish stretching of the truth to serve their interests, no matter how skillfully they present it, will beat me in a debate against them, because the truth is just that much stronger than lies.

As a goyim, I want to tell you - I understand in your religious writings, you are taught that lying to goys is allowed...but every action comes with unintended consequences. This time, you’ve pushed too far. Kristallnacht is coming, and it’s coming for every man, woman and child of yours.

You seem angry Matt.

Let me clarify without ambiguity that there is no malevolent agenda driving Jews to conspire for world domination. I'll also share a lesser-known fact, we Jews (You know, the "enigmatic entities" in question) are no different from everyone else. Indeed, there are individuals among us who exhibit elitist tendencies and hold prominent positions within our societal framework (Rothchild's etc.). However, I must emphatically state that those of us with whom you interact on an online bodybuilding forum have no affiliations with any powerful entities seeking global control. In the eyes of Rothchild's, we (everyday Jews) are naught but lowly peasants, left to traverse the mire of our existence, encased in the remnants of our own fecal matter.

We everyday Jews, much like everyone else, seek to forge genuine connections with like-minded individuals, aspiring to establish meaningful friendships. There exists no hidden scheme to seize control of society's higher echelons. It appears that your feelings of inadequacy have led you to perceive us as an internal impediment to your aspirations. I urge you to liberate your mind from the constraints of self-imposed limitations.

Your standpoint evokes a parallel to the notion that all constituents of a kingdom, regardless of their standing within its societal structure, bear equal sway over the intricate machinations of the larger tapestry. Yet, you seem to overlook the undeniable truth that hierarchical frameworks permeate all strata of power, where generational wealth and influence distinctly delineate those who wield true authority from those who merely function as mere cogs within the grand mechanism.

Moreover, your thoughts draw a captivating likeness to foreigners presuming the entirety of Americans to be culpable for the decisions of their President. Such a sweeping generalization, akin to your stance, disregards the discerning reality that personal connections to the head of state determine actual influence, rendering the majority of individuals inconsequential to the President's awareness or interest in their individual well-being.

The simple answer is that if you hate all Jews don't participate in a forum owned by a Jew and also moderated by a few Jews. By doing so, you're merely stating with your actions that as much as you hate our "kind", you're still our bitch and what's worse, you give yourself to us freely. We didn't even have to spare a single coin for your continued participation.

Lovingly yours,

"1"

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2023, 07:20:34 AM »
Matt,

Do you sincerely expect anyone to believe Horny isn't you?  Is your denial a joke, or have you gone full schizo on us?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2023, 07:24:04 AM »
Matt,

Do you sincerely expect anyone to believe Horny isn't you?  Is your denial a joke, or have you gone full schizo on us?

Admins can see his IP address to compare, unless using a proxy or VPN on one acct to make it differ...

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2023, 07:31:47 AM »
either matt , or someone pretending to be . . .

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2023, 07:37:13 AM »
either matt , or someone pretending to be . . .

Read Matt's last Facebook post from a few hours ago, lol. I think he's finally snapped. Poor soul.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2023, 07:38:00 AM »
Matt, HP, please present your pricks. If they're both 6.45" ragers, you've got some explaining to do....

(Seriously though, if it's not Matt, it's one of the finest impersonations we've had here. Right after I read the first post, I went looking to see what Matt got banned for.)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2023, 07:43:55 AM »
At one time the Egyptians had a rather powerful Nation and advanced society but are they are not sub Saharan Africans more middle eastern but still part of Africa
White time travellers did everything for the Egyptians