Author Topic: Bob Chick - Five Weeks out Pic  (Read 113568 times)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
Re: Five weeks out- Bob Chick
« Reply #450 on: May 18, 2009, 08:38:45 PM »

2006 Masters...3 days out.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #451 on: May 18, 2009, 08:43:47 PM »
IFBB judging:
Ron: "I am lazy."

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #452 on: May 18, 2009, 08:48:32 PM »
Someone please explain to me HOW THE HELL did BOb beat this....and why this man isnt winning shows in the IFBB....this is what the criteria SHOULD be.

M!

Why single out Bob?  Rusty placed EIGHTH at that contest.  Why not mention any of the other six competitors who also beat him?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #453 on: May 18, 2009, 08:50:10 PM »
Did Chick really do all of his cardio on an f'n stationary bike!?

I mean honestly..... have a little bit of dignity in your life.

that was bob skirting my question on anabolic steroids, and other illegal bodybuilding drugs.  Apparently we are to believe that he was 100% natural for this contest.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #454 on: May 18, 2009, 08:57:45 PM »
Why single out Bob?  Rusty placed EIGHTH at that contest.  Why not mention any of the other six competitors who also beat him?

The purpose of this particular contest, the whole reason it even existed, was to reward a faithful IFBB lackey on the eve of his retirement with a "win" for many years of proper sucking up to IFBB officials.  The only problem was a certain Rusty Jeffers, who was better than the IFBB's hero on that day, entered the contest.  Unlike Vince Taylor, Rusty would not be intimidated into sitting this one out!  So to make it less obvious to the audience, the judges burried this guy down in 8th, figuring he couldn't be a threat to their hero if they didn't even acknowledge him.  Even if some audience member noticed how good he was, with his uber-low placing they would probably second-guess themselves in considering him the winner since the judges went so low.
Ron: "I am lazy."

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: May 18, 2009, 08:59:05 PM »

The purpose of this particular contest, the whole reason it even existed, was to reward a faithful IFBB lackey on the eve of his retirement with a "win" for many years of proper sucking up to IFBB officials.  The only problem was a certain Rusty Jeffers, who was better than the IFBB's hero on that day, entered the contest.  Unlike Vince Taylor, Rusty would not be intimidated into sitting this one out!  So to make it less obvious to the audience, the judges burried this guy down in 8th, figuring he couldn't be a threat to their hero if they didn't even acknowledge him.  Even if some audience member noticed how good he was, with his uber-low placing they would probably second-guess themselves in considering him the winner since the judges went so low.
damn...thats pretty messed up
w

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #456 on: May 19, 2009, 04:37:16 AM »

Pretty vivid imagination you have there...guess that goes with the territory of 20,000+ posts.

You REALLY need to get out of the house more

Whats MORE disturbing is Goatballs facination with Rusty...3 years later and he's still campaigning for Rusty...never any mention of the other 6 guys ahead of him...just Rusty.  Makes you wonder...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #457 on: May 19, 2009, 04:47:43 AM »
Someone post a Chick/Jeffers comparison or gimmie the page #.

musclepug

• Getbig II
« Reply #458 on: May 19, 2009, 05:11:16 AM »
I can't wait until the feds raid this show. I can just see Bob running out of the dressing room in his posing trucks,clutching a syringe and tube of hair gel. Then make a getaway in his Iroc. In all honesty,Bob is one dellusional dude. Man in mid 40's, shooting juice and slin,attempting to be witty on the internet arguing with 14 year old boys. Come on Man!!javascript:void(0);

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: May 19, 2009, 05:15:10 AM »
I can't wait until the feds raid this show. I can just see Bob running out of the dressing room in his posing trucks,clutching a syringe and tube of hair gel. Then make a getaway in his Iroc. In all honesty,Bob is one dellusional dude. Man in mid 40's, shooting juice and slin,attempting to be witty on the internet arguing with 14 year old boys. Come on Man!!javascript:void(0);

You MUST be 14...

The show ended 3 years ago...hope you're not waiting too long for the big "raid"

Now scram kid, you're late for school

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: May 19, 2009, 05:19:39 AM »
Hey Bob,

What did your waist measure in your prime?

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #461 on: May 19, 2009, 06:23:00 AM »
You MUST be 14...

The show ended 3 years ago...hope you're not waiting too long for the big "raid"

Now scram kid, you're late for school

speaking of kids, shouldn't you be spending time with yours?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: May 19, 2009, 06:40:29 AM »
Bob still holds repressed anger from his Mirage Hotel days.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: May 19, 2009, 06:41:11 AM »
good luck bob.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: May 19, 2009, 06:49:20 AM »
good luck bob.

will you be there to shout for him?  ;D

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #465 on: May 19, 2009, 07:04:16 AM »
yep

Legs could use a little size in comparison with the upper body. Not being a prick, but if you're going to be standing there on a stage in a speedo, oiled up, tanned, and flexing for all to see and behold, you may have a few people say things you might not take kindly to. The fact is, I think the legs look small next to the upper body. If you disagree, that's cool, but if you put yourself on display as well as post pictures of yourself on a internet forum, you open yourself up to criticism.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: May 19, 2009, 11:21:55 AM »
Legs could use a little size in comparison with the upper body. Not being a prick, but if you're going to be standing there on a stage in a speedo, oiled up, tanned, and flexing for all to see and behold, you may have a few people say things you might not take kindly to. The fact is, I think the legs look small next to the upper body. If you disagree, that's cool, but if you put yourself on display as well as post pictures of yourself on a internet forum, you open yourself up to criticism.

HUH?

musclepug

• Getbig II
« Reply #467 on: May 19, 2009, 12:41:07 PM »
The show in Belgium got raided a couple of days ago Bob!! See if you put two and two together you may figure that out. Yes, I must be 14. When I trained with Pat Mok, Henderson Thorne etc I travelled back in time. BTW the 80's are calling-they want their hair back. I figured out a while back- like in my early 20's that juicing was not something I wanted to continue with. Since most of the guys I hung out with either dealt drugs etc to buy their shit I figured I'd put my education to use and get a career. Stop your insanity now, people will laugh at you(much like your physique at the Masters O that you say you deserved to win. I bet it took a lot of cock sucking to pull that off. It's funny,when most people recall the great builds of the 80's and early 90's they think of guys like Shawn Ray, Francis Benfatto, Lee Labrada, Dennis Newman. You are not even on the radar. Have a nice day.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: May 19, 2009, 12:49:26 PM »
What the hell are you talking about?

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: May 19, 2009, 12:50:37 PM »
What the hell are you talking about?

his insults suck worse than mine do.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: May 19, 2009, 12:52:06 PM »
his insults suck worse than mine do.

LOL...got that right. I think this guy is ROLLING DOOBIES!!!

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: May 19, 2009, 12:53:30 PM »

chris farley motivational speaker on snl reference there bob?

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #472 on: May 19, 2009, 02:54:33 PM »

Doobies?  Come on Bob you really are stuck in the 80's man nobody says doobies anymore.  How many pairs of zubaz do you still have?

http://shop.zubaz.com/

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: May 19, 2009, 03:22:43 PM »
Doobies?  Come on Bob you really are stuck in the 80's man nobody says doobies anymore.  How many pairs of zubaz do you still have?

http://shop.zubaz.com/

Apparently, Mr. Magoo's post did nothing to enlighten you?

musclepug

• Getbig II
« Reply #474 on: May 19, 2009, 04:22:34 PM »
Yep, gonna roll one in about 20 minutes. Life is good!! I feel kind of bad for ripping into Bob. Bob, the Belgium championships got raided a few days ago. I wanted to fill you in just in case someone asked the 'athlete's rep' about it. As a representative of the sport it is important that you are up to date on current events. If you fix your flux capacator you may be able to get the Delorion to take you back to the 80's where your hair was a fashion statement and jean shorts were cool.