Author Topic: Bob Chick - Five Weeks out Pic  (Read 113568 times)

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
Re: Five weeks out- Bob Chick
« Reply #175 on: March 15, 2006, 04:38:25 AM »
Bob Chick got on the mic and called out Vince... said he was going to beat him at the Masters...

are you serious?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #176 on: March 15, 2006, 04:54:41 AM »

Put up MY numbers...LOLOL. Look son, lets just say I made more than 5x what you made. hell, I made more than 60K just with commercials/ movie stuff. It doesn't matter when my "competitive window" closes, kid...In case you didn't notice...I don't make my living from contest winnings, I make it from being a spokesman for companies in the BB field.

Speaking of Vince Taylor, last I checked, he was still pulling a pretty good paycheck doing the same at the ripe old age of 50.

Don't flatter yourself...you're in fantasyland if you think you get to me, or if you think I (or anyone else here) would trade places with you. You're obsessed with being on this board, as your 3,000 post count since your meltdown would indicate. You're a wanne-be, and If you do have a wife and kid...I feel sorry for them.

Don't sell yourself short, son...you're a tremendous slouch.

LOO-HOO--SER-HER!

good post.  240 you are taking this stuff way to serious, you don't know chick, you don't know shawn yet you attack them for ripping you on some thread.  What do you expect them to do?  Are you a funny guy?  sometimes.  Fact is you have the attitude that you can say anything about anyone and get away with it, just like alot of guys on this board-adonis and alexxx come to mind.  When someone calls you out you take it waaay to personal.  start a thread to rip Chick, start a thread to question shawns integrity, always talking about shawn with a tranny..what do you expect them to do?  You make personal attacks then when chick responds in kind you throw the fact that he's athletes rep in his face.  You basically call him a hack and then slam him for wanting to shut you up via a bet-and no it's not the same as Manning betting on himself-what do you expect them to do.  They are pro's yes but why should you be allowed to do or say anything you want with no repercussions? 

Good job on the MBA and the 60 grand, you're a smart guy now use it and stop letting this board run your life...
nasser=piece of shit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #177 on: March 15, 2006, 04:56:10 AM »
LOO-HOO--SER-HER!

Now that it's morning, and all the emotion has subsided-
You do know that you actually wrote this last night, right?  :D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: March 15, 2006, 04:57:45 AM »
I've seen better tits on an 85 year old grandmother.

And I still did her.

Special "Grannies need love too" Ed

Special Ed kicks ass!!..lol

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #179 on: March 15, 2006, 04:58:55 AM »

that's Rochesterian  240

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #180 on: March 15, 2006, 04:59:04 AM »

Deep down inside Bob Chick lies an inadequate man.....

What is his inadequacy?

Only he knows for sure.

But it's there.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: March 15, 2006, 05:02:20 AM »
Put up MY numbers...LOLOL. Look son, lets just say I made more than 5x what you made.

You don't make more than me bud, I can guarantee that.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #182 on: March 15, 2006, 05:02:52 AM »
Put up MY numbers...LOLOL. Look son, lets just say I made more than 5x what you made.

You don't make more than me bud, I can guarantee that.

You settle down, ether....

Don't make him murk you.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

monster triceps

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • RIP slobby :(
« Reply #183 on: March 15, 2006, 05:10:54 AM »
doing the dirt on the sli-zow
young niggah greedy

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #184 on: March 15, 2006, 05:29:48 AM »
I didn't make it throuh all the responses but I'd guess Chick is in better shape than 75-85% of the people that talked shit.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #185 on: March 15, 2006, 05:48:56 AM »
I didn't make it throuh all the responses but I'd guess Chick is in better shape than 75-85% of the people that talked shit.
I would say 95% of the people here ..me not included of course  ;D ;D
L

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: March 15, 2006, 06:16:47 AM »
Obviously he is in better shape than 99% of the people on here....too bad for him, he won't be competing against us....but against vince taylor and Benfatto, who incidentally looked FUCKING AWESOME in those pics with Lee priest!!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: March 15, 2006, 06:23:41 AM »
If Benefatto couldn't get into the US to do the Ironman or the SanFran, can he still do the Masters? Was it just a timing thing, or is he not allowed to be in the US?

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: March 15, 2006, 06:27:15 AM »
WTF is this?

That's not Chick...it's Joe Piscopo

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: March 15, 2006, 06:31:00 AM »
I hope for Bob's sake he doesn't get in....bc....he looked HUGE and DICED in those shots.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #190 on: March 15, 2006, 06:53:16 AM »
I hope for Bob's sake he doesn't get in....bc....he looked HUGE and DICED in those shots.

Meh.. I'm not so sure.  Pre contest pics, favourable light, not standing next to any other pros.  Its all inconclusive.  Almost every pro looks great in those conditions.   

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: March 15, 2006, 06:57:27 AM »
Dude, he's 5 weeks out and you can't even see his bicep arteries yet! :P

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #192 on: March 15, 2006, 07:02:56 AM »
Dude, he's 5 weeks out and you can't even see his bicep arteries yet! :P

Hah, I hope that catches on.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: March 15, 2006, 07:06:45 AM »
A bicep artery in top shape is a sight to see, let me tell you.

gdavidx28

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #194 on: March 15, 2006, 07:09:00 AM »
Why do u find it necessary to critize and insult Chick, Shawn, Dim, Milos and most of the pros that post here.Does it make you feel better about yourself that you can upset them?I know youre trying to be funny but you take it too far. Do you have anything positive to say abou them?

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: March 15, 2006, 07:10:41 AM »
240 likes to bait pros.

You could call him "master baiter to the pros."

monster triceps

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • RIP slobby :(
« Reply #196 on: March 15, 2006, 07:11:44 AM »
The most accurate term to describe Rob240 is "troll".
young niggah greedy

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: March 15, 2006, 07:15:57 AM »
man, I love this sport.  Guys like Branch, Troy, Melvin, are inspiring to listen to- they achieved their dreams, and built physiques that look like superheroes.

Now if a guy like Dim puts an insane amount of *something* into his tris/delts- cheating to have bigger arms than he naturally does- what's the big deal if I ask about it?  

If Bob Chick makes a statement on the mic that he's going to defeat Vince Taylor, and I compare the pics, what's the big deal?

I have no beef with Milos.  Shawn and I are cool too- I just saw the athletes list was changing and called him out on it.  In real life- and many of you can attest to this- i'm a very laid back, positive, focused guy, always looking to help people make more money.  If I see something shady in the BBing world, I speak on it.  It's good for blowing off steam, and keeps the place interesting.  

You can re-read my posts- I never just come out and say "So-and-so sucks"... it's only after an athlete does something funny/illegal/etc that I post about it.  I mean no harm, I back down if proven incorrect, etc... IMO Bon Chick is a horrible choice for Athlete's Rep- he gets very angry and immature at the slightest question of his authority.  This flaw might be of interest to those athletes he represents.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #198 on: March 15, 2006, 07:27:53 AM »
Personally.............i like Bob Chic
i find him funny and charismatic,his video biography of his pre-contest training is awesome
bodybuilding IMO  needs more guys like this (he speaks well,is articulate etc)
i think Bob just really loves being a Bodybuilder ...and living the lifestyle
nothing wrong with that................
                                                                   MIKE

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #199 on: March 15, 2006, 07:28:56 AM »
man, I love this sport.  Guys like Branch, Troy, Melvin, are inspiring to listen to- they achieved their dreams, and built physiques that look like superheroes.

Now if a guy like Dim puts an insane amount of *something* into his tris/delts- cheating to have bigger arms than he naturally does- what's the big deal if I ask about it?  

If Bob Chick makes a statement on the mic that he's going to defeat Vince Taylor, and I compare the pics, what's the big deal?

I have no beef with Milos.  Shawn and I are cool too- I just saw the athletes list was changing and called him out on it.  In real life- and many of you can attest to this- i'm a very laid back, positive, focused guy, always looking to help people make more money.  If I see something shady in the BBing world, I speak on it.  It's good for blowing off steam, and keeps the place interesting.  

You can re-read my posts- I never just come out and say "So-and-so sucks"... it's only after an athlete does something funny/illegal/etc that I post about it.  I mean no harm, I back down if proven incorrect, etc... IMO Bon Chick is a horrible choice for Athlete's Rep- he gets very angry and immature at the slightest question of his authority.  This flaw might be of interest to those athletes he represents.

Bullshit! :)