Author Topic: All these tad polls in empty paint buckets and pails with standing water in it  (Read 1211 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
these sperm looking things just naturally spawn from water and breed like crazy

now ive got empty buckets scatterd all around that have been gathering rain

was this how life started? for humans? perhaps many years ago the sun was stronger that the radiation effected these "tad polls" morphing them into humans

because arguable the sun is not the same frequency or strength as it was some time ago
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Tads turn into frogs then rednecks will fry and eat them.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Are they the bigger Bullfrog tadpoles or the smaller leopard frog tadpoles?
You also have the spring peepers, and green tree frogs down there.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
tadpoles
t ad poles
they had poles

neegar aliens

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Are they the bigger Bullfrog tadpoles or the smaller leopard frog tadpoles?
You also have the spring peepers, and green tree frogs down there.
they are small but these things spawn over just a few weeks, just from water alone and or particles in the air its pretty weird but this could be the beginning stages of creation of any animal from water

the structure of water alone combined with sun radiation allows for life such as humans/frogs ect
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
I saw a vid once where 1000s of tadpoles were swimming around, doing their level best to make it all happen.  Most were content to muddle through even though food was scarce, but every now and then one of them would creep up on his buddy and eat him.  Once he had a taste for it he just couldn't stop eating the other tadpoles and he turned into a giant, like 50x the size of the others, and he just did whatever he wanted.  That's bodybuilding related.  And it's right there in nature.  And it works.

Please note: I'm not advocating cannibalism.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I saw a vid once where 1000s of tadpoles were swimming around, doing their level best to make it all happen.  Most were content to muddle through even though food was scarce, but every now and then one of them would creep up on his buddy and eat him.  Once he had a taste for it he just couldn't stop eating the other tadpoles and he turned into a giant, like 50x the size of the others, and he just did whatever he wanted.  That's bodybuilding related.  And it's right there in nature.  And it works.

Please note: I'm not advocating cannibalism.
therese always diversity just like how every snowflake is different . diversity is the natural flow of physics of water starting life with suns diverse rays at any given moment in time for ex (semishaded, different angles of light ect)
A

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
Mosquito larvae.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
they are small but these things spawn over just a few weeks, just from water alone and or particles in the air its pretty weird but this could be the beginning stages of creation of any animal from water

the structure of water alone combined with sun radiation allows for life such as humans/frogs ect
I know your probably trolling.  But tadpole life isn't as simple as metamorphosing from nothing.  Jelly-like masses of eggs are called frog's spawn. Here's how frog spawn happens: A female frog lays eggs under water, usually in the spring. She may lay as many as 20,000 eggs. The male frog climbs on her back and fertilizes the eggs as they are laid. The female covers the eggs with a jelly-like substance that causes the eggs to float to the water's surface.   The eggs hatch into tadpoles.  Hope this helps.
V

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
I had a "pac man" frog when I was little.  It would eat pinkie mice, it was pretty crazy.  Well, I had it in a 50 gallon aquarium with a few fire belly toads, claw foot frogs and some gold fish, and it ate everything and died.  It had small teeth and could draw blood if you stuck your finger in front of it.