Author Topic: OPINIONS ON THIS "VERY OLD SCHOOL CYCLE?"  (Read 2903 times)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
OPINIONS ON THIS "VERY OLD SCHOOL CYCLE?"
« on: July 31, 2007, 03:30:13 AM »
OK, so i was talking with my training partner about the drug dosages NOW and THEN. Obviously one BIG reason as to why we have FREAKS today is the use of larger doses and multiple compounds. I for one have allways been and allways will be a BIG FAN of the FREAK athletes. There is a down side off course and it is health problems and such.

Ok anyway when i was talking to my training partner i remembered this cycle that this "old school" bodybuilder told me about, i used to work with this guy, he's also the one that first told me about ALBUTEROL.

Ok, here's the "EARLY 80'S SCANDINAVIA OLD SCHOOL CYCLE".
Opinions please, btw i personally think that you have to be VERY responsive to AAS in order for this to work, at all!

12 Weeks:
per week:

250 mg sustanon (one amp)
15 mg dianabol per day
50 mg clomid per day
(if available 100-200 mg deca)

No "modern PCT" only tapering.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

trab

• Getbig V
Re: OPINIONS ON THIS "VERY OLD SCHOOL CYCLE?"
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 04:41:04 AM »
I think a lot of the old timers lie. I bet there were plenty that used high doses. Iron Sports is a pursuit tailor made for the obsessive compulsive person who is allways striving for more and more...

I consider less than 2 or 3cc a week of Sus a waste. The way it releases, your only running 60-100mgs of test for the first 4-6 weeks till you finally build up to a steady state around 375 level.
Yes you got the other stuff in there, but Dbol is extremely suppressive, I lose results literally in 2-3 weeks.
ALso, CLomid is hard on the body IMO. I dont like how I feel on it. 2 weeks of that stuff is enough for me.

They didnt know much back them. I know a guy who was drafted by a NFL team in the 1970s.
He's still a outstanding athlete.
He says "We had no idea what we were using. Everyone just did what the other guy did".

A 1st time user can make some nice noticeable gains on almost any real product. Even var or Primo tabs only for some. Is it a good idea? No.   

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 04:49:06 AM »
Yeah I agree with trab.  We know so much more now about juice and how to use it.  When I first tried it info was scarce so the results could have been better.

I think a cycle with about 1.25g EW of gear is about right.  Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 05:56:30 AM »
I think a lot of the old timers lie. I bet there were plenty that used high doses. Iron Sports is a pursuit tailor made for the obsessive compulsive person who is allways striving for more and more...

Thats for sure.

Trab, it's weird that you loose results so fast on dianabol and i never felt bad on Clomid either. I think with sust it's really important to do longer cycles, like 4-6 months, because of the build up.  Even though i never have.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2007, 06:00:57 AM »
Thats for sure.

Trab, it's weird that you loose results so fast on dianabol and i never felt bad on Clomid either. I think with sust it's really important to do longer cycles, like 4-6 months, because of the build up.  Even though i never have.

Yeah, Dbol will shut me down hard/ fast if I run dose up. I dont like how I feel on clomid, its just not 100% right.
Sus I like to slam a big frontload.

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2007, 06:32:26 AM »
Trab bro if you dont mind me asking whats are your stats?

Ive never used more than 500mg test a week. 2 amps of sust a week split.

I think my most productive cycle came from 500mg Test , 200mg Deca , 30mg D-bol for 8 weeks.

Im pretty new to this so i gues anything would make me grow. Ive done about 4-5 cycles in my life. The one i mentioned being the biggest.

how long do you think it would take to build up to 1 g of test a week. To me it sounds insane to do that much. Am i still wet behind the ears>>?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2007, 06:40:52 AM »
Trab bro if you dont mind me asking whats are your stats?

Ive never used more than 500mg test a week. 2 amps of sust a week split.

I think my most productive cycle came from 500mg Test , 200mg Deca , 30mg D-bol for 8 weeks.

Im pretty new to this so i gues anything would make me grow. Ive done about 4-5 cycles in my life. The one i mentioned being the biggest.

how long do you think it would take to build up to 1 g of test a week. To me it sounds insane to do that much. Am i still wet behind the ears>>?

A gram of SUS and a gram of TE or TC is nothing to compare. Question is what's realy in the vial.
I got to fly right now. PM me if I forget to get back 2-U. REAL steroid experience is invaluable, there aint much of that around...

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2007, 07:43:08 AM »
Do you guys think there's any point in taking Clomid throughout the cycle? Obviously there's a point in taking Nolvadex from start to end (and beyond), but Clomid?
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2007, 08:26:44 AM »
Do you guys think there's any point in taking Clomid throughout the cycle? Obviously there's a point in taking Nolvadex from start to end (and beyond), but Clomid?

I think its effective, But It seems a bit hard on me body. Makes me feel a little "Off". Hard to describe.
Guys used to run it long term. Borrenson wrote it was addictive if overused. His Death Buy OD are good credentials
to pay attention to.

You got all the size you want, so Nolva from start is fine. If you wanted to work up a Maximum bloat, many guys hold off on Nolva or any Ai till nipples itch.  Face it, most big dudes w/ a thick chest have a little gyno.
It comes with thick pecks from steroid. Theres a point it looks bad, but a thick powerfull chest is nice to have.
Chicks seem to dig it. Handy for shoving things away from ya too.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2007, 09:50:20 AM »

Clomid makes me feel terrible.

i use it the first 2 weeks of PCT with nolva.

i've never used it during a cycle.

8)

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2007, 01:05:06 AM »
I never have gotten any sides from clomid.
It does not really do much for me either.
I am now into proviron and HCG.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2007, 07:50:04 AM »
It does not really do much for me either.
I am now into proviron and HCG.

Hows THat work'n?
How much HCG at a shot?
Id be curious if Prov alone, is strong enough to stop Gyno on a guys thats prone to it w/ the HCG at 1000-1500?

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2007, 12:06:43 AM »
PCT for me

HCG and Clomid... I start using proviron at the begining of each cycle right until then of PCT. I find it keeps me harder I dont retain much water , seem to yield better gains from a cycle if I use Proviron through out.

Also nice in the pct when your sex drive drops I find proviron keeps me feeling like a man and i dont cry during movies  :P

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2007, 08:01:08 AM »

I have had some good times with the Clomid. Man the dreams were weird.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2007, 08:52:02 AM »
I've used clomid a handful of time while on cycle.  I can't say that my results were better running it on cycle than not running it.  I've never had an adverse reaction to clomid and I don't know anyone personally who has ever had a bad reaction to it.  FWIW--I used 50mgs eod instead of every day.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2007, 04:27:27 PM »
I've used clomid a handful of time while on cycle.  I can't say that my results were better running it on cycle than not running it.  I've never had an adverse reaction to clomid and I don't know anyone personally who has ever had a bad reaction to it.  FWIW--I used 50mgs eod instead of every day.

It has such a long 1/2 life, I think it could be used like that (eod) fine PCT. We aint trying to get pregnant ;D

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2007, 08:29:22 PM »
In my opinion anything less than 300mg of test is a waste of time, no matter your goal.  It isn't worth messing with your bodies natural functions for such a small increase in levels. Some of the questions I'm seeing asked on here make me thinks some of you guys didn't do enough homework before you started sticking yourselves with needles. 

A few things:
A gram of SUS and a gram of TE or TC is nothing to compare. Question is what's realy in the vial.

Test weight:  100mg of Test Suspension, 100mg of Test Propionate, and 100mg of Test Cypionate are NOT the same.  Know your esters, know their weights and thier percentages of total weights.  Cypionate is a large ester (C8H14O2), as compared to Prop (C3H6O2).  These metabolite esters are added onto the testosterone to slow down the rate at which they are metabolized and allow a more controlled and steady release into the bloodstream.  100mg of Test suspension is just that 100mg of testosterone because is has no ester added (Hurts like shit btw). Cypionate with its molecular weight ratio to test is 132:288 which is 132/(132+288)=31.4% of the total weight. Which means of that 100mg only 68.6mg of it is testosterone.  Now with Propionate you have a much lighter ester, a molecular weight ratio of 74:288 which is only 20.4% of the total weight so you get almost 80mg of test.  Sustanon, which I believe is what you were discussing taking, is 30mg Propionate (74:288), 60mg Isocaproate (116:288), 60mg Phenylpropionate (150:288), and 100mg of Decanoate (172:288).  If you do the math on this you will see that Sustanon is about 68% testosterone.  Now does this mean the heavy esters suck because they are less test, no not at all, which brings me to my next point.

Half lives:  A drugs half life is the amount of time it takes your body to metabolize

I will finish this later sorry, GF insists it's time for bed.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2007, 10:12:37 PM »
In my opinion anything less than 300mg of test is a waste of time, no matter your goal.  It isn't worth messing with your bodies natural functions for such a small increase in levels. Some of the questions I'm seeing asked on here make me thinks some of you guys didn't do enough homework before you started sticking yourselves with needles. 

A few things:
Test weight:  100mg of Test Suspension, 100mg of Test Propionate, and 100mg of Test Cypionate are NOT the same.  Know your esters, know their weights and thier percentages of total weights.  Cypionate is a large ester (C8H14O2), as compared to Prop (C3H6O2).  These metabolite esters are added onto the testosterone to slow down the rate at which they are metabolized and allow a more controlled and steady release into the bloodstream.  100mg of Test suspension is just that 100mg of testosterone because is has no ester added (Hurts like shit btw). Cypionate with its molecular weight ratio to test is 132:288 which is 132/(132+288)=31.4% of the total weight. Which means of that 100mg only 68.6mg of it is testosterone.  Now with Propionate you have a much lighter ester, a molecular weight ratio of 74:288 which is only 20.4% of the total weight so you get almost 80mg of test.  Sustanon, which I believe is what you were discussing taking, is 30mg Propionate (74:288), 60mg Isocaproate (116:288), 60mg Phenylpropionate (150:288), and 100mg of Decanoate (172:288).  If you do the math on this you will see that Sustanon is about 68% testosterone.  Now does this mean the heavy esters suck because they are less test, no not at all, which brings me to my next point.

Half lives:  A drugs half life is the amount of time it takes your body to metabolize

I will finish this later sorry, GF insists it's time for bed.

Thanks, there is NO F'n compare to shooting 10cc of REAL SUS TO 10CC OF  CYP OR EVEN ENAN.
mOST THESE JOKERS THINK THEY ARE ON A GRAM OF TEST/ wk  WHEN THEY SHOOT 4CC OF "sus ::)"
fAct is most 10cc vials of UG sus aint real sus.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2007, 03:28:34 AM »
fAct is most 10cc vials of UG sus aint real sus.

That's for sure, i would only trust sustanon in ampoule form. Btw i'm not considering doing this "cycle", i was ONLY asking for OPINIONS.

Thanks to all...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2007, 04:35:50 AM »
That's for sure, i would only trust sustanon in ampoule form. Btw i'm not considering doing this "cycle", i was ONLY asking for OPINIONS.

Thanks to all...

i GET TIRED OF ALL THE BAD MOUTH ABOUT "sus" FROM GUYS WHO NEVER HAD REAL DEAL IN HAND.
iF IT AINT IN A SINGLE AMP, YOUR CHANCES ARE - iT AINT 4 ESTER sUS.

iTS THE BEST TESTO ON THE PLANET.