Author Topic: NFL great Lyle Alzado died from AIDS.....  (Read 18908 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
NFL great Lyle Alzado died from AIDS.....
« on: October 14, 2017, 02:06:36 PM »
Ok....many have been wanting some new stories from back in the day. Here is one.Not too crazy but true. Lyle Alzado died from AIDS. A brain tumor that is specific to AIDS. Not steroid use as Lyle and media went with. Lyle was a known bisexual. More specifically...a closet gay. There was a weighlifter in Golds who was very well known in Golds Venice among the nastier bunch. His name was TedDixon. Ted was an open and out gay pig. He was also a main source for anabolics and GH for those in Goldswho were up for a mutual trade off of sex...or lets say...TedDixons version of sex. More on that later. Anyway....it was open knowledge inGolds that Lyle and Ted were lovers even though Lyle was married. Ted would openly discuss that to all over the years. Whether or not Ted infected Lyle is not known....but Ted was HIV positiv and open about it. When Lyle was diagnosed with AIDS....he kept it quiet and instead went with the more PC macho story which was steroid induced brain tumor. Those in the know...knew it was AIDS. Anyway....as for Dixon....he found a way to dry fuck and jack off many top bodybuilders and up and comers in Golds those days. Via his free steroids that would be piece mealed out every other week. He supposedly only gave you 2 weeks worth in exchance for him being allowed to dry bareback fuck your butt cheeks like a titty fuck and fuck your pecs. He wouldnt penetrate them. He was open about his HIV positive status. And his other option was to have the bodybuilder sit between his legs back to Teds chest and let Ted jerk you off. And then jerk himself off. A close friend of mine from Jersey told me that Ted used to say....Blast out that Epoxy. WTF....but it was a crazy quote. Anyway....Ted is dead now. Dead for over a decade now. But those in the know from Golds Venice 80's and 90's will remember and know his name and the story I tell.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: NFL great Lyle Alzado died from AIDS.....
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 02:13:57 PM »
thanks dude

I knew i could drive ya to spilling the beans  ;D

btw, did AJ like watching massive black bb's bang his hot young wife terrry  :D

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 02:14:28 PM »
Ok....many have been wanting some new stories from back in the day. Here is one.Not too crazy but true. Lyle Alzado died from AIDS. A brain tumor that is specific to AIDS. Not steroid use as Lyle and media went with. Lyle was a known bisexual. More specifically...a closet gay. There was a weighlifter in Golds who was very well known in Golds Venice among the nastier bunch. His name was TedDixon. Ted was an open and out gay pig. He was also a main source for anabolics and GH for those in Goldswho were up for a mutual trade off of sex...or lets say...TedDixons version of sex. More on that later. Anyway....it was open knowledge inGolds that Lyle and Ted were lovers even though Lyle was married. Ted would openly discuss that to all over the years. Whether or not Ted infected Lyle is not known....but Ted was HIV positiv and open about it. When Lyle was diagnosed with AIDS....he kept it quiet and instead went with the more PC macho story which was steroid induced brain tumor. Those in the know...knew it was AIDS. Anyway....as for Dixon....he found a way to dry fuck and jack off many top bodybuilders and up and comers in Golds those days. Via his free steroids that would be piece mealed out every other week. He supposedly only gave you 2 weeks worth in exchance for him being allowed to dry bareback fuck your butt cheeks like a titty fuck and fuck your pecs. He wouldnt penetrate them. He was open about his HIV positive status. And his other option was to have the bodybuilder sit between his legs back to Teds chest and let Ted jerk you off. And then jerk himself off. A close friend of mine from Jersey told me that Ted used to say....Blast out that Epoxy. WTF....but it was a crazy quote. Anyway....Ted is dead now. Dead for over a decade now. But those in the know from Golds Venice 80's and 90's will remember and know his name and the story I tell.

I’m sure ted jerked you off to you sick bastard.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 02:23:09 PM »
I’m sure ted jerked you off to you sick bastard.
I'm not an easy cummer. I only jerked him off for 3 amps of Primoteston from Mexico.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 02:28:31 PM »
Bob chick is outlasting them all

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2017, 03:09:11 PM »
Bob chick is outlasting them all

To think that Bob Chick was placing 5th in the heavyweight class at the NPC Nationals 30 years ago.  :o

I do think he should reduce to 220 just for health though.  I don't know why he feels the need to stay so large.  Although if I had to guess, he is able to stay 250+ now on minimal TRT and light training.  He always had good genetics for mass.  Interesting to think just how long he has been involved in bodybuilding, and how successful he was at such a young age.  He was only 21 in 1987 when he was placing 5th in the heavyweight class of the NPC Nationals, yet it took him a long time to finally turn pro, with a lot of close calls in between 1987 and his eventual Mr. USA win in 2000.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2017, 03:19:02 PM »
John Romano swears Alzado was not gay, not even a little bit, and they were training partners for years. He wrote about it on FB awhile ago.
Was he really a well known homo?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2017, 03:21:54 PM »
To think that Bob Chick was placing 5th in the heavyweight class at the NPC Nationals 30 years ago.  :o

I do think he should reduce to 220 just for health though.  I don't know why he feels the need to stay so large.  Although if I had to guess, he is able to stay 250+ now on minimal TRT and light training.  He always had good genetics for mass.  Interesting to think just how long he has been involved in bodybuilding, and how successful he was at such a young age.  He was only 21 in 1987 when he was placing 5th in the heavyweight class of the NPC Nationals, yet it took him a long time to finally turn pro, with a lot of close calls in between 1987 and his eventual Mr. USA win in 2000.

you always equate bodyweight over 200lbs to health, what happens to your theory if you have health problems before theseguys do at 170lbs?
"

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2017, 03:24:56 PM »

Why do you think your opinion matters?

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2017, 03:30:30 PM »
John Romano swears Alzado was not gay, not even a little bit, and they were training partners for years. He wrote about it on FB awhile ago.
Was he really a well known homo?
Romano will believe what he wants. Probably because he trained with Lyle and knew Lyle in a straight macho way...as most did. But Lyle was without doubt a dabbler in gay sex. 100%. This was no secret in Golds back in the day.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2017, 05:07:38 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
[/youtube]

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2017, 05:50:35 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
[/youtube]

I'd say that was totally gay in a very effeminate way.  Ugh.

And a friend of mine trained at the Gold's back then and he told me long before Alzado  assumed room temperature that Lyle would screw anything.  Male or female.  And when Lyle went the way of the Dodo he said AIDS played a major role in his death.

Sad.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2017, 06:00:24 PM »
I'd say that was totally gay in a very effeminate way.  Ugh.

And a friend of mine trained at the Gold's back then and he told me long before Alzado  assumed room temperature that Lyle would screw anything.  Male or female.  And when Lyle went the way of the Dodo he said AIDS played a major role in his death.

Sad.

No doubt he was bi, but I still believe the brain tumor diagnosis

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2017, 06:03:44 PM »
No doubt he was bi, but I still believe the brain tumor diagnosis

Yep. I don't doubt he had a brain tumor.  He also had AIDS.  He's long dead so which killed him no longer matters.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2017, 06:23:54 PM »
This is the first time I ever heard he was gay. Are you sure?
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2017, 07:06:02 PM »

Utter bullshit. I trained at Golds everyday during that time and saw Alzado and even trained with him on occasion. Complete and utter bullshit.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2017, 07:10:23 PM »
Utter bullshit. I trained at Golds everyday during that time and saw Alzado and even trained with him on occasion. Complete and utter bullshit.
hey it sounds like it.
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2017, 07:12:48 PM »
hey it sounds like it.

It is. This gimmick is lonely and needs attention.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2017, 08:25:34 PM »
Romano will believe what he wants. Probably because he trained with Lyle and knew Lyle in a straight macho way...as most did. But Lyle was without doubt a dabbler in gay sex. 100%. This was no secret in Golds back in the day.

Lying sack of shit. Mods, ban this gimmick. He's worse than CNN and Rachel Maddow combined

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2017, 08:49:15 PM »
Lyle Alzado had gay sex with other men and contracted HIV from having gay sex with men

He died from the HIV he contracted from the gay men

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2017, 09:03:03 PM »

I trained at Golds then also, heard this same story about Alzado having AIDS (not steroids) and knew who Ted was second hand (no pun intended).  I can confirm nothing, but I heard all of this back then including about Ted's proclivities.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2017, 09:12:37 PM »
I trained at Golds then also, heard this same story about Alzado having AIDS (not steroids) and knew who Ted was second hand (no pun intended).  I can confirm nothing, but I heard all of this back then including about Ted's proclivities.

I'd like to know who spread that rumor. If it were true it would have reverberated throughout the NFL.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2017, 09:15:02 PM »
Didn’t he do an interview with Arnold’s wife (at the time) about how sauce killed him , with the same do-rag on his head that Tom Hanks wore  in ‘Philadelphia’

Wonder what the editorial looked like  

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2017, 09:15:45 PM »
Figured so, every gym had the same two Alzado stories: He once slapped a Barbarian Bro, then challenged both to a two-on-one. And B, he absolutely LOVED gay rape.

Silly part was how unquestioningly everyone just swallowed the 'steroids gave me brain cancer' thing. Dude, this is so not his area of expertise.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2017, 09:31:31 PM »
I'd like to know who spread that rumor. If it were true it would have reverberated throughout the NFL.

By then Lyle was long out of the NFL.  He died in 1992.  I don't know who specifically spread these rumors, everyone I knew who trained at Golds seemed to know about the AIDS rumor as the cause for the brain tumors.  I'm not confirming anything.  What few interactions I had with Lyle Alzado showed him to be a good fellow.

I did look at that other thread recently revived where Beefy said he moved to Venice in 1993 which would have been too late to interact with Lyle Alzado (probably not Ted, but I don't know).  I for certain recall Alzado's death because I remember mentioning it to someone within a day or two and being somewhat shocked by their bitter response towards him.