Author Topic: Why aren't Team Trop Guys in TOP shape?  (Read 6897 times)

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Why aren't Team Trop Guys in TOP shape?
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2007, 12:36:27 PM »
Guys....I didn't work with Steve for this show.  He was in Texas for his prep.  He did his prep himself this year, and IMO looked the best he ever has going into the last week. 
He's only 22 years old, and placed top 10 in a pro qualifier, which is something quite remarkable.   

Expectations are going to be very high for him, but that is good.  He will meet those expectations soon enough. 

If you're going to criticize my competitors, please use the competitors that I did work with.

I worked with Dave Bair in the light heavies.  Dave took 3rd in the middles at the Jr. Nationals last year, and moved up a whole weight class this year.  Even with moving up a weight class, I feel he was in good condition, and if he could present his physique better with posing, he could have done much better. 

I also worked with Anita Nickolich in the Women's light heavies, and IMO, she was one of the best conditioned athletes in the show. 

Criticism comes with the territory when you present your physique on stage, but if you're going to criticize my work, please use clients I worked with. 

Exactly.  The orginal poster made it sound like Steve and Just were the only ones in Team Trop.  I personally didn't know that you didn't work with him.  He did a great job.  When I said that he was young and his physique shows it that was not a knock on him at all.  He is young and needs the time to really mature his physique.  Which will happen sooner than most peoples.  He's a great bodybuilder and will go as far as he wants to.  Trop has helped alot of people and the majority have done VERY well. 

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2007, 12:38:38 PM »
Prep.  What is this meaningless euphemism?  All one does is eat less.  Or in fact, that is all one needs to do.  Prep is just a buzzword used to generate some sort of semblance of supposed self-importance.

The irony of you writing of another's supposed sense of self-importance is, I hope, lost on no one.
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2007, 12:42:51 PM »
The irony of you writing of another's supposed sense of self-importance is, I hope, lost on no one.

no it is not, he self importance is pretty high, or so he tells us
Here comes the money shot

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2007, 12:43:33 PM »
Prep.  What is this meaningless euphemism?  All one does is eat less.  Or in fact, that is all one needs to do.  Prep is just a buzzword used to generate some sort of semblance of supposed self-importance.

"Prep" is something that if Justin did for you, you wouldnt of ended up at 158lbs at 6 foot tall after your diet. I wish I could say "all drugs" but the only two words that come to mind is "all bones" (I guess you can tell I lost all hope of respect for you after reading the Kris Dim thread and your comments......karma has a way of coming back around and hitting you in the ass, so when that time comes and something befalls you....and you wonder "why do I have cancer?" or "why did I lose my leg in this car accident?".....you might want to look back at some of the things you said to people (like Kris Dim) when he really needed to hear something positive.

Stavios

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2007, 01:06:01 PM »
"Prep" is something that if Justin did for you, you wouldnt of ended up at 158lbs at 6 foot tall after your diet. I wish I could say "all drugs" but the only two words that come to mind is "all bones" (I guess you can tell I lost all hope of respect for you after reading the Kris Dim thread and your comments......karma has a way of coming back around and hitting you in the ass, so when that time comes and something befalls you....and you wonder "why do I have cancer?" or "why did I lose my leg in this car accident?".....you might want to look back at some of the things you said to people (like Kris Dim) when he really needed to hear something positive.

BOOM !

Dante laying the smackdown

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2007, 01:07:23 PM »
Justin stop torturing yourself... you and all your team combined can't hold a candle to the 6'3, 360 lbs, 0.0002% bodyfat mass monster champion bodybuilders on here who bench 1000 lbs for reps on contest day...

when you reach their level, THEN (and only then) can you answer back to them...

hahaha oh brother...

mr_florida

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2007, 01:22:41 PM »
Someone help a village find its idiot.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2007, 02:20:40 PM »
Guys....I didn't work with Steve for this show.  He was in Texas for his prep.  He did his prep himself this year, and IMO looked the best he ever has going into the last week. 
He's only 22 years old, and placed top 10 in a pro qualifier, which is something quite remarkable.   

Expectations are going to be very high for him, but that is good.  He will meet those expectations soon enough. 

If you're going to criticize my competitors, please use the competitors that I did work with.

I worked with Dave Bair in the light heavies.  Dave took 3rd in the middles at the Jr. Nationals last year, and moved up a whole weight class this year.  Even with moving up a weight class, I feel he was in good condition, and if he could present his physique better with posing, he could have done much better. 

I also worked with Anita Nickolich in the Women's light heavies, and IMO, she was one of the best conditioned athletes in the show. 

Criticism comes with the territory when you present your physique on stage, but if you're going to criticize my work, please use clients I worked with. 

sorry man I thought he was your guy DOGGCRAPP posted a huge thread in your forum over at mayhem about him so forgive me it looks like HE is associated with both of you..

i read on another forum that his "girlfreind" prepped him so that explains the difference I guess..you might want to make a disclaimer in your sig or some shit like that..

fking princess nutritionist ho what a buncha shit that is!

plus with you coming in sub par at the USA's it just looks like you guys are trying some last minute shit that ain't working....

it's not your fault people are touting you guys as winners of the pro cards way before you get on stage and bam you get a wake up call when you hit that stage and get hit with better genetics more drugs and more experinece at that level.

I still think you guys did good top ten in national pro shows is great but I think both you and steve know you aren't pro material right now and may never be...they don't give many pro cards out each year...

It's not your fault these guys like getbig's new number one guy Stavois puts you and steve on a pedastel you can't reach right now.

good luck

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2007, 02:41:35 PM »
trop just got served.
!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2007, 02:49:45 PM »
jason armstrong, why are you so full of hate for everyone?

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2007, 02:57:09 PM »
wasn't trying to serve anyone or hate...

i am old enough to be juiced up geeks like 19 year old stavios father and colummy dummy's pop too... :-*

geeks like you guys blow smoke up everyone's asses...tell the truth speak your mind.. ;)HAVE FUN GODDAMNIT IT ANYWAY!!! :P ;D
the only hate i spew on here is for that fat fk squatfatter and then it's all in fun i love to see him squirm behind his 1999 gatway desk top on dialup..

trop and steve looked good but both blew it the last week or so..

WHAT THE FK DOES A GODDAMN FITNESS CHICK KNOW ABOUT TRAINING NUTRITION AND DRUGS WHEN IT COMES TO A YOUNG UP AND COMING BODYBULIDER LIKE STEVE...

HE STAYS ON THAT PATH OF LISTENING TO A GIRL FOR ADVICES HE'S BE A PRO DISHWASHER NOT BB'ER ....

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2007, 03:05:22 PM »
So in spite of your age and self-claimed wisdom, you are sexist and don't know that "advices" is not a word...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2007, 03:18:53 PM »
So in spite of your age and self-claimed wisdom, you are sexist and don't know that "advices" is not a word...

wow a real sexist on this bulletin board...who knew?

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2007, 03:52:18 PM »
who knows what clummy dummy is talking about just a sad little college kid that posts bullshit on here and mayhem....

at least with my posts you know you will either get me ripping squat fagg a new one owning that tubby piece of poop or

telling the truth and like it is

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2007, 04:10:53 PM »
who knows what clummy dummy is talking about just a sad little college kid that posts bullshit on here and mayhem....

at least with my posts you know you will either get me ripping squat fagg a new one owning that tubby piece of poop or

telling the truth and like it is

funny guy you are jason  LOL

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2007, 04:30:43 PM »
Boy... whoever's gimmick you are, Squadfather sure owned you real good didn't he...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2007, 04:56:26 PM »
There is no such workable mechanism behind a superstitious notion as Karma.  It does not exist.  I did help out Kris Dim by telling him how stupid he was for doing what he did and I hope I made enough impact on him that he will stop his rampant drug use and poor choices.  If anything, I extended a helping hand, albeit with a bit of a spiked glove.  A hand extended nonetheless is a hand extended.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2007, 04:58:25 PM »
True Anus, when are you gonna fight the Cum-gargling Manwhore?

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2007, 05:50:54 PM »
speaking of cum gargling and lookie here -the resident jewish homo shows up! aryan homo!
colummy dummy chokes every night like his buck fuck eyes did last year when the gators beat the shit outta them losers...

adam richard abeles the biggest loser on the internet!
priceless.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2007, 06:30:29 PM »

People are going to hate, Trop. ... hell, you already know this. Just keep doing your thing, man and good luck in your future endeavors.  :)

Stavios

« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2007, 06:32:49 PM »

i am old enough to be juiced up geeks like 19 year old stavios father and colummy dummy's pop too... :-*

did I ever do something to you  ???

you seem full of hate

I appreciate your posts even if we don't agree on certain things, you seem knowleadgable

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2007, 07:23:29 PM »
did I ever do something to you  ???

you seem full of hate

I appreciate your posts even if we don't agree on certain things, you seem knowleadgable

man I am just fucking with YOU.
Please don't take anything seriously on the boards.

you are a good kid.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2007, 07:25:23 PM »
man I am just fucking with YOU.
Please don't take anything seriously on the boards.

you are a good kid.
thanks squad :-*

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2007, 07:48:52 PM »
 :'(jeez man don't insult me! :D
that hurt! :-X :o :)

Tropinion are ou going to work with Steve in the future or is he going to destroy his career by letting his girlfreind train him.

that shit never works out!

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2007, 08:07:31 PM »
There is no such workable mechanism behind a superstitious notion as Karma.  It does not exist.  I did help out Kris Dim by telling him how stupid he was for doing what he did and I hope I made enough impact on him that he will stop his rampant drug use and poor choices.  If anything, I extended a helping hand, albeit with a bit of a spiked glove.  A hand extended nonetheless is a hand extended.

It must really SUCK to be you. really.
How sad and absolutely pitiful it is to see you absolutely embarass yourself everytime you post.
You got a dictionary and thesarus and god knows what else books around you at all times and you continually try to search for big words and make complicated sentences to try and portray yourself as someone intellegent.
Your anything but that trust me. If anything your IQ is below AVERAGE-especially since you 2-3 mental disorders going on there as well, we already know about your below average looks and terrible genetics.

your a typical internet loser continually posting about your riches, eating at 5 star restaurants, expensive wine greek god etc BS you spew hell we have lost track lie about your lifts lie about your job lie about your girlfriend  damn sad everyone knows you are a fraud.

karma has already hit you in the face you lost your job your woman and your identity and status on this board and MD ..hell everywhere your dumbass posts you eventually self destruct..that's karma you have been hit where it hurts..and we all laugh at you now and you are a destroyed internet "legend"..
don't ever go to a show someone will break your ugly face one day when you least expect it.
You'll be 30 in a few years hopefully you'll amount to something someday and move outta momma abeles house...

excuse me while I go drink my expensive wine, eat my greyhound dogg food stacked with a cheeseburger......Too easy!

gravity suit? Try a strait jacket!!! you need help. bigtime. bag it. twinkie.