Author Topic: THE LATE ANDREAS MUNZER.............NASSER'S OPINION- what happened, why........  (Read 7356 times)

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
Exactly , he always came off as ' the nice guy ' ' very friendly and personable ' and guess what? it was all an act , he's a phony who is now exploiting all of his ' friends ' after the fact . the biggest backstabber who thinks if he rats out everyone this will gain him respect , he couldn't gain respect via his career this is all he has left .

Now THAT is the truth
Can you dig it?
He's a delusional man and no one can understand him but his woman bigbobs
I'm talkin' 'bout nasser
Yeah

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Vince Basile is the Gravedigger

LOL!!!  X2

Vince Basile=Gravedigger

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Vince Basile is the Gravedigger

No, but he was at the funeral.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
apparently horsemeat was Serge Nubret's favorite protein source................because of the high content of androgens+ anabolic compounds

Setting aside whether or not that is even the case and which mysterious 'anabolic compounds' you are referring to, aren't these destroyed unless methylated, which is why guys inject compounds unless they are engineered for pill form?  I don't think you can eat unaltered testosterone molecules and get any benefit.

robins

• Getbig III
Nasser has really dis-appointed in the turn he has taken.
Complaining about placings, talking behind everyone's back.
He tries to "OUT" people with the most embarassing facts/fiction.
Singing conspiracy theories at every opportunity.
Now, he's got a book coming out ?

For God's sake. Talk about being desperate for money.

Now that he doesn't compete & cannot make any real money from the sport,
he's gonna spill all the personal secrets.  He's only making himslf look bad.
QFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Now THAT is the truth
Can you dig it?
He's a delusional man and no one can understand him but his woman bigbobs
I'm talkin' 'bout nasser
Yeah
Shut yo mouth      :D   

Nizar

• Getbig II
He obviously has an axe to grind with Busek especially when he referred to him as a " Nazi " and a " pervert " and " molester " he was smart enough not to say his name to avoid a slander suit

Gravedigger ::)
 What's with all the name calling? Why not come right out and name the person if you're trying to seek justice for a friends death.  Since he's retired he has nothing to fear, right? :-\ . I'll bet he doesn't have the guts to name names in his book either. It'll probably have some childish nicknames for people he has a problem with to avoid defamation suits.

Sounds like nasser doesn't have the balls to back up the slander he throws around.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
 What's with all the name calling? Why not come right out and name the person if you're trying to seek justice for a friends death.  Since he's retired he has nothing to fear, right? :-\ . I'll bet he doesn't have the guts to name names in his book either. It'll probably have some childish nicknames for people he has a problem with to avoid defamation suits.

Sounds like nasser doesn't have the balls to back up the slander he throws around.

Also retired people have to fear juridical consequences.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl

Exactly , he wouldn't utter a peep at the time this was going down , now he's spouting off  ::) he's trying desperately to sound relevant and he's not