Author Topic: Have any of you chaps ever just packed your shit and left to a new city?  (Read 10163 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Have any of you chaps ever just packed your shit and left to a new city?
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2013, 11:07:14 AM »
So where you off to, Wiggs?  Traveling light or towing a U-Haul?

Pee-Wee Herman style

Could always heed Alex's advices and head to the great state of Texas. Be sure to check out the basement in the Alamo.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2013, 11:08:06 AM »
^^
Why not try WASHINGTON STATE... LOTS of Marijuana dispensaries opening now!!! (Seriously)

Contrary to popular believe, my life doesn't revolve around that plant. It's time for me to find a nice Hebrew woman, ensure her head is in the right place and ensure mine will continue to be, and create a family. It's that time.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2013, 11:09:15 AM »
Contrary to popular believe, my life doesn't revolve around that plant. It's time for me to find a nice Hebrew woman, ensure her head is in the right place and ensure mine will continue to be, and create a family. It's that time.

Wait... Breaking news... Not a white women???  /gasp
$

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2013, 11:09:56 AM »
I went to Thailand 5 years ago with 300 euros to my name. No contacts there. I knew the country a bit from previous holiday.

I'm still there.

Found a job, not quite legal, after 3 days. Once I had enough money I found a proper job and now I run my own business.

You have some huge balls bro. I always wondered what that would be like. It's all or nothing at that point. I'd like to hear some of your stories sometime if you're willing to share.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2013, 11:12:11 AM »
Wait... Breaking news... Not a white women???  /gasp

No, I've been done with white women for a year. It's not meant to be. I'm sticking with my various shades of chocolate women from here on out. There's plenty to pick from and alot of my competition is incarcerated.

RRR

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2013, 11:13:50 AM »
You have some huge balls bro. I always wondered what that would be like. It's all or nothing at that point. I'd like to hear some of your stories sometime if you're willing to share.

I wouldn't advise it unless you can connect with people easily and have some sort of skill. It can be just being very good at talking to people or some "proper" pro skill.

It was actually super easy but again I could have been busted by some police the first week.

It takes a certain kind of person to do that. I don't know you so I can't say if it is for you or not.

But most people realize that they are capable of many things once they are thrown in the water...

And before someone writes that : No I did not sell my ass to some ladyboy.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2013, 11:14:09 AM »
^^
What about the MONEY, Bro??

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2013, 11:19:07 AM »
I wouldn't advise it unless you can connect with people easily and have some sort of skill. It can be just being very good at talking to people or some "proper" pro skill.

It was actually super easy but again I could have been busted by some police the first week.

It takes a certain kind of person to do that. I don't know you so I can't say if it is for you or not.

But most people realize that they are capable of many things once they are thrown in the water...

And before someone writes that : No I did not sell my ass to some ladyboy.

lol. I know the skill your talking about. I have it but unless I was thrown in and forced to swim, I'm not putting myself in that situation cause no doubt it would be rough and trying times. especially emotionally and mentally.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2013, 11:19:12 AM »
I'm thinking Atlanta. I want to live in a chocolate city. I've never lived in a city of majority Hebrews before. Atlanta is the black Mecca of the USA so this is where my eyes are set. This is a very serious consideration. I have no wife or children so it's all on me.

Ok, well I can't really speak to that exact scenario.  :D  Money won't be a problem if you're willing to do any shit job for pennies, be poor as fuck, and share accomodation.  I have.  I doubt you'll starve to death.  I didn't, quite.

If you're really serious then I'd like to submit the following for your consideration:  I've been around my people all my life and conclude that most of them are total crap.  You may come to find the same with your own folk.  Idk if a simple racial demographic is enough to justify more than a simple vacation.  A bit of recon, eh?

On the other hand, sometimes a gut is enough to go with.  If it turns out you're wrong then you can simply move along (assuming everything you have is on your back).  

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2013, 11:22:42 AM »
^^
What about the MONEY, Bro??

In the long run, I have a B.A. in Management and 10 years of U.S. Air Force experience and zero criminal record. I have two years left of the GI bill I could use to get my Masters or any other education if needed. So I should have no problem getting a job right...ideally speaking. lol

In the short run, Putting together around 20gs sounds like a great idea to start off with. debt free, 20gs and move to a new place and start over.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2013, 11:24:14 AM »
id love to go to a new city with a new identity

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2013, 11:25:40 AM »
Pack your shit and go bro.... youll never do it unless you just fucking take off.... fuck money, have enough to get a couole months rent and food and just go

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2013, 11:27:24 AM »
I'm thinking Atlanta. I want to live in a chocolate city. I've never lived in a city of majority Hebrews before. Atlanta is the black Mecca of the USA so this is where my eyes are set. This is a very serious consideration. I have no wife or children so it's all on me.

Go train at the LA Fitness in Atlantic Station. Sweet neighborhood. I was there for a week and loved it. All of the Hebrews were friendly and well spoken. Didn't see one ghetto thug the whole time I was in that area.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2013, 11:27:50 AM »
We are animals who adapt to their environment after we re forced to stay there for a while. Sometimes it's about adapting or dying, so people "choose" to adapt cause they cant flee. But yeah, people are the same on the whole fucking planet and so are the rules of the game; kill or get killed. You re better off dominating than being dominated. But if you dominate the evil way, it will bite you in the ass. People stop moving when they dont have the cash /energy/time anymore, as simple as that.

I've left places where I was "dominating" just out of boredom, wanting something like better weather, or different night clubs to go to lol. There are subtle differences in people from places I've lived/traveled in though...I know now that at the end of the day it doesn't matter as long as you're doing well for yourself (dominating lol). But when you're young, single, and ignorant you tend not to make the best decisions in life for your future...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2013, 11:28:28 AM »
Ok, well I can't really speak to that exact scenario.  :D  Money won't be a problem if you're willing to do any shit job for pennies, be poor as fuck, and share accomodation.  I have.  I doubt you'll starve to death.  I didn't, quite.

If you're really serious then I'd like to submit the following for your consideration:  I've been around my people all my life and conclude that most of them are total crap.  You may come to find the same with your own folk.  Idk if a simple racial demographic is enough to justify more than a simple vacation.  A bit of recon, eh?

On the other hand, sometimes a gut is enough to go with.  If it turns out you're wrong then you can simply move along (assuming everything you have is on your back).  

Good post. I don't know what I'm expecting other than alot of black people. If it sucked, I'd have no problem leaving and wouldn't put myself in a situation where I'd have to stay (i.e. women and children) I gotta feeling I'll like it though. I'm not the kinda guy that wants the best of everything. I don't care really. At the same time, I have no interest in being a broke mofo. So I'll use my skills, education and experience to grind out a nice little savings to start something nice.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2013, 11:30:54 AM »
u could always head to peru and pick up a package for me if you're just in need of a getaway...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2013, 11:37:04 AM »
Pack your shit and go bro.... youll never do it unless you just fucking take off.... fuck money, have enough to get a couole months rent and food and just go

I tend to agree with this except for the f money part. I think things would be much better if I saved up that 20gs and start that way. That's not difficult to do. I think this is what I'll probably do. Unless I get a job offer first.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2013, 11:38:00 AM »

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2013, 11:59:42 AM »
I went to Thailand 5 years ago with 300 euros to my name. No contacts there. I knew the country a bit from previous holiday.

I'm still there.

Found a job, not quite legal, after 3 days. Once I had enough money I found a proper job and now I run my own business.

Are you still there illegally, or do you have a visa?

What type of visa and how easy was it to get?'

How long did you stay until you applied for a visa, tourists can only stay for a month or two so what happened when you overstayed and then tried to get a visa from the authorities?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2013, 12:09:07 PM »
What the hell are chaps? I'm I a chap? Do chaps make a lot of money? I thought chaps were what cowboys wore? 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2013, 12:14:12 PM »
We are animals who adapt to their environment after we re forced to stay there for a while. Sometimes it's about adapting or dying, so people "choose" to adapt cause they cant flee. But yeah, people are the same on the whole fucking planet and so are the rules of the game; kill or get killed. You re better off dominating than being dominated. But if you dominate the evil way, it will bite you in the ass. People stop moving when they dont have the cash /energy/time anymore, as simple as that.

LOL    ;D

Every post I've read from uberman: "we are all animals, who do animal things to each other, because that's what animals do, because we are animals."

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2013, 12:15:20 PM »
What the hell are chaps? I'm I a chap? Do chaps make a lot of money? I thought chaps were what cowboys wore? 

In British English. It means a man, boy or fellow or as we say here, "fella."

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2013, 12:17:16 PM »
LOL    ;D

Every post I've read from uberman: "we are all animals, who do animal things to each other, because that's what animals do, because we are animals."

he keeps saying the same thing over and over, because he can't find anything smarter to say.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2013, 12:36:41 PM »
Three times my man.  It was hard but I managed and really succeeded each time.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2013, 12:38:45 PM »
when i left my fathers house and bought an apartment i packed my shit and moved to a new city

only told my workout buddy

doesnt count maybe because i had a massive anchor of a pregnant woman on my back