Author Topic: It's new years already in australia and new zeeland and KIWIOL is ONLINE!!  (Read 1317 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
SAY WHAT YOU WANT

BUT THAT DUDE KNOWS HOW TO PARTY!
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: It's new years already in australia and new zeeland and KIWIOL is ONLINE!!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 09:37:33 AM »
SAY WHAT YOU WANT

BUT THAT DUDE KNOWS HOW TO PARTY!

Coming from the dork that's on here every day until 5 or 6 AM CET, be it Friday, Saturday or Tuesday night, I'm at a loss as to how you can find the stones to insult him. You break 150 days logged in yet?  ???

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 09:47:10 AM »
Coming from the dork that's on here every day until 5 or 6 AM CET, be it Friday, Saturday or Tuesday night, I'm at a loss as to how you can find the stones to insult him. You break 150 days logged in yet?  ???

Hmm let's see... I got a little more than twice the days logged in than you - but remember that I've been here a YEAR longer, I got 10 times the number of posts and I'm 4x time Moderator... makes you wonder what the hell you doing here since you obviously is online A LOT but you aint doing anything while BEING online  ???

I'm glad you found something to spend the prime time of your youth on though... gotta come in handy telling your grand children... "you should've seen me... once I spent 60 days in a row without stopping "battling it out" with my nemesis Pumphard... on a msg board... I was quite the rebel!"

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 09:55:08 AM »
I didn't bother to read that meltdown. All I know is that I must have really hit home with my comment. I can just picture you smashing your keyboard as you type out your response trying to convince me that you're not the loneliest dork on here that spends every single night online trying to get attention.  :D

Tell me. Are you seriously proud of the fact that you've averaged 19 hours a day on here for over a year now?  ???

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2007, 10:01:29 AM »
I didn't bother to read that meltdown. All I know is that I must have really hit home with my comment. I can just picture you smashing your keyboard as you type out your response trying to convince me that you're not the loneliest dork on here that spends every single night online trying to get attention.  :D

Tell me. Are you seriously proud of the fact that you've averaged 19 hours a day on here for over a year now?  ???

Gotta love Getbig! And of course I spend a lot of time at what I love. Make sense!  :)

You on the other hand, hate this place, you said you would leave and not be back for 6 months (you couldn't stay away two weeks!)
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2007, 10:18:08 AM »
Happy new year to kiwiol and lets hope 2008 will be as exciting for him as spending new years on getbig was !!!  ;D
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2007, 05:37:09 PM »
Happy new year to kiwiol and lets hope 2008 will be as exciting for him as spending new years on getbig was !!!  ;D

LMFAO! Happy new year to you too man.

And Yes, you are right - I chose to stay at home in front of my computer as always. I'm a loner by nature and I hate socializing, not to mention I never make a big deal out of New Years or birthdays or whatever.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2007, 05:40:23 PM »

And Yes, you are right - I chose to stay at home in front of my computer as always. I'm a loner by nature and I hate socializing, not to mention I never make a big deal out of New Years or birthdays or whatever.

Kiwi, are you suggesting that Bluto slurps a dick when the bell strikes 12 midnight?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2007, 05:44:04 PM »
Kiwi, are you suggesting that Bluto slurps a dick when the bell strikes 12 midnight?

Hahaha lets just say Bluto is one of those guys who harasses construction workers by whistling at them when they walk past

bigmc

• Getbig V

you are a creepy little fucker
T

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2008, 09:09:41 AM »
Hahaha lets just say Bluto is one of those guys who harasses construction workers by whistling at them when they walk past

hahahahaha!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2008, 10:27:29 PM »

you are a creepy little fucker

Not cool. After all, that was what made your mom get attracted to me