Author Topic: The V welcomes The BlockHead  (Read 19474 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: The V welcomes The BlockHead
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2007, 07:15:46 AM »

Uh huh...saw my name under LAST POST in this thread and BOOMSHAKALAKA...clicks to see what I wrote NEXT.

"..dfa;lskdhfeif abdul ;SKHD ;ksd my harley ;KSFHJF;DHHDNCJBjdhfjdfhweincsdu nascn kick your ass kdshfjdshjh you'll pay "
?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2007, 07:18:44 AM »
meltdown!

"bro" why don't you ever send me pm's like this anymore?

It's true, homes...

Between us...DP knows but I am trying to stay out of it and stay 'neutron'.

BEAST thinks he is scary psycho crazy and is totally creeped out by him. I guess he sent her really lengthy e-mails saying how he is know seeing someone and he hopes she is "okay" with it and he swears he never meant to hurt her etc...

She told me she nevr gave him the idea that they were gonna marry...as she jokes with BAST on here and teases him she was just having 'getbig fun' with him here. He took it literal I guess.

DP knows this...you can show this to danielson as long as he doesnt post it from me.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2007, 07:21:01 AM »

For the same reason why you don't send me PM's asking about gear and what to take and what to use. Should have been asking me about CLEN or cytomel. Maybe DNP.

sdjhfsajdlh ehc bjdf  lame insults KSHF ;hfkjc jdf iej j my harley.
?

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2007, 07:23:23 AM »
For the same reason why you don't send me PM's asking about gear and what to take and what to use. Should have been asking me about CLEN or cytomel. Maybe DNP.

sdjhfsajdlh ehc bjdf  lame insults KSHF ;hfkjc jdf iej j my harley.
liar!........and if i was gonna take gear i sure wouldn't ask you Mr i can't break 200lbs with out juice.

By the way where's your homie DP been to much of a coward hahahahaha!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2007, 07:27:25 AM »
liar!........and if i was gonna take gear i sure wouldn't ask you Mr i can't break 200lbs with out juice.

By the way where's your homie DP been to much of a coward hahahahaha!
OKAY! yea...I'm the liar. You claim your wife...then 20 minutes later you deny her and call her your EX. You passively agressively tell me you're gonna come back to Chicago to fins me to put a beating on me then you tell your little toadies that I threatened you and you did no such thing.

I didn't use gear to BREAK 200lbs you fat body...I came down to 200+lbs after hard dieting. You'd know nothing about it. Nothing. Go eat some junk food today you fkn Angus.
?

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2007, 07:35:55 AM »
OKAY! yea...I'm the liar. You claim your wife...then 20 minutes later you deny her and call her your EX. You passively agressively tell me you're gonna come back to Chicago to fins me to put a beating on me then you tell your little toadies that I threatened you and you did no such thing.

I didn't use gear to BREAK 200lbs you fat body...I came down to 200+lbs after hard dieting. You'd know nothing about it. Nothing. Go eat some junk food today you fkn Angus.
Meltdown # 72

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2007, 09:55:39 AM »

STella...if you could put anyone in Time Out...who would it be?
No one at the moment.  I can't remember who I was thinking of back when I asked about it but I was DENIED!  He also ignored me when I asked for the CrappedmyPants account :'(
R

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2007, 09:56:37 AM »
Unlike the gimmicks and less than 300 posts queefs who are terrified of danielson and SS like 'windsor88' who reminds me of a poodle trying to hump SS's leg as if he was the mailman. Oh, bad analogy. A postal worker would mean a position of employment...SS doesn't know anything about that. Hahahahahaha.

I gave the dude props for being big.  So What?  Never said he was the alpha male.   ::)

Sorry Block. You are bigger than 10% of getbig.  Is that better?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2007, 10:09:45 AM »
He also ignored me when I asked for the CrappedmyPants account :'(

Good, because it's not nice to call Onlyme that

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #59 on: December 19, 2007, 02:25:49 PM »
meltdown!

"bro" why don't you ever send me pm's like this anymore?

Lol, that was one of the funniest episodes on getbig I think. No offense Kiwi.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2007, 02:37:12 PM »
I think Block's thread should be moderated if it's on the V. 
It's a great Q&A thread, always entertaining to read, and it will not be that way if it's just a constant flame-fest.  If someone wants to flame Block, I'm sure he's got no problem with that...they can just start a new thread here to do it.

As far as I know it wasn't moderated on the Y. He may have deleted a post or two, I have no clue. It wasn't a flame-fest at all. I must be missing something here.
E

Nietzsche

« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2007, 06:39:39 PM »
I think Block's thread should be moderated if it's on the V. 
It's a great Q&A thread, always entertaining to read, and it will not be that way if it's just a constant flame-fest.  If someone wants to flame Block, I'm sure he's got no problem with that...they can just start a new thread here to do it.

Ahh the most pathetic icon of Getbig returns to the place where she/he had many a cry about people "teasing" her/him.

I see you have lost your position as moderator good sir.  I have information that certain members strategically planned, through simple flaming, to drive you out from your modship.  How fragile of a shell you are, how tender and sensitive you truly are Rip.  It seems you have caved into the flaming and taken the bait and been reeled in out of the V moderator waters like the wretched smelly fish you truly are.

It's amusing the things a person can be made to do with simple words when an intellect greater than theirs is employed.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2007, 06:47:23 PM »
Ahh the most pathetic icon of Getbig returns to the place where she/he had many a cry about people "teasing" her/him.

I see you have lost your position as moderator good sir.  I have information that certain members strategically planned, through simple flaming, to drive you out from your modship.  How fragile of a shell you are, how tender and sensitive you truly are Rip.  It seems you have caved into the flaming and taken the bait and been reeled in out of the V moderator waters like the wretched smelly fish you truly are.

It's amusing the things a person can be made to do with simple words when an intellect greater than theirs is employed.
hahah so true!!!!

it seems the tranny still wants to act like mod, "I think this thread should be MODERATED" hahahaha----maybe she missed the memo from Ron.

I have to agree with mr Nietchze here, seeing this giant foreheaded beast cast from the moderator status from the V was almost as satisfying as hearing the tranny whine and cry on the radio, about how "mean" people on the Y were to her.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2007, 06:49:16 PM »
You guys are retards.  I asked to be taken off the V Board.  Kiwi and a couple others can confirm that, as I told them days before ron did it. 

Nordic, you are obsessed with me and meltdown at the very mention of my name.   :-*

:)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2007, 06:56:52 PM »
You guys are retards.  I asked to be taken off the V Board.  Kiwi and a couple others can confirm that, as I told them days before ron did it. 

Nordic, you are obsessed with me and meltdown at the very mention of my name.   :-*

well i wasnt the one who went on the radio and whined about how mean people are too me  :-*-------and Im sure your upset had nothing to do with you not wanting to be on the V anymore ::) ;D

ohh it was you who followed me everywhere on getbig for a week (even to the pet board :o) to try and "own" me ::)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2007, 07:00:04 PM »
well i wasnt the one who went on the radio and whined about how mean people are too me  :-*-------and Im sure your upset had nothing to do with you not wanting to be on the V anymore ::) ;D

ohh it was you who followed me everywhere on getbig for a week (even to the pet board :o) to try and "own" me ::)

Dude, you are such a retard.  I have been posting on the petboard for months. 
You posted a 1000 word meltdown about pit bulls on the pet board, I replied with ONE WORD - "meltdown," and you proceeded to post a 5000 word meltdown on the Y board about how I stalked you and attacked you on the Pet Board.   

This is like the 4th or 5th time that you have mentioned it. ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2007, 07:02:15 PM »

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, ya dumb kunt. OWNED.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2007, 07:06:10 PM »

Dude, you are such a retard.  I have been posting on the petboard for months. 
You posted a 1000 word meltdown about pit bulls on the pet board, I replied with ONE WORD - "meltdown," and you proceeded to post a 5000 word meltdown on the Y board about how I stalked you and attacked you on the Pet Board.   

This is like the 4th or 5th time that you have mentioned it. ::)

actually it was a calm discussion between intellectual adults and then you barged in and embarrased yourself by posting "meltdown".  Keep trying Rip---------its fun to see how desperate you really are ;D

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2007, 07:10:13 PM »
actually it was a calm discussion between intellectual adults and then you barged in and embarrased yourself by posting "meltdown".  Keep trying Rip---------its fun to see how desperate you really are ;D

Here's the link to the thread for anyone who's interested.  It's actually quite funny.  Nordic's first metldown is about 1/2 way down page 1.   ;D
As you can see, the thread goes downhill from there and is eventually locked. 
My post on p.1 is what he can't get over.   ::)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=176111.0

Nietzsche

« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2007, 07:13:48 PM »
Their is no need in even trying to address this wretched beast, for she has no sense of reason.

I have read the thread and see Nordic Beast is actually making points about the nature vs. nurture discussion, genetics and dog breeding (concepts too complex for her simple brain).

She is deluded with the idea of logic and reason as she is with whether she is a man or woman.

End of story is that this tyranny resigned from the "owning board" because she was upset with "ownings".  Ironic is it not? :)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2007, 07:18:22 PM »
Their is no need in even trying to address this wretched beast, for she has no sense of reason.

I have read the thread and see Nordic Beast is actually making points about the nature vs. nurture discussion, genetics and dog breeding (concepts too complex for her simple brain).

She is deluded with the idea of logic and reason as she is with whether she is a man or woman.

End of story is that this tyranny resigned from the "owning board" because she was upset with "ownings".  Ironic is it not? :)
Indeed-----------I wouldnt expect her to be able to read the whole thread and understand what was being discussed.

I find it funny she cant respond to anything else but has to resort to posting a thread from the pet board----hahahaha the obsession lives on.

Bottom line Rip------------we all drove you out from the V :-*  Hope we didnt hurt your feelings too much :-\

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2007, 07:18:22 PM »

Read the thread on the Pet Board.   It's hilarious.

BTW, It is not an "owning" to hack into someone's account and post other people's PMs.   ::)
PM posting sucks.  I always thought it did. 

Nietzsche

« Reply #72 on: December 19, 2007, 07:21:47 PM »

Read the thread on the Pet Board.   It's hilarious.

BTW, It is not an "owning" to hack into someone's account and post other people's PMs.   ::)
PM posting sucks.  I always thought it did. 

Grasping at straws. Observe Ripitup's desperation at its finest gentlemen ;D.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #73 on: December 19, 2007, 07:24:49 PM »
Grasping at straws. Observe Ripitup's desperation at its finest gentlemen ;D.

hahahahah----------- Im through with this man-beast--------------mission accomplished, the V board is now tranny free.

I will no longer respond to this sad, tormented creature.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2007, 07:28:32 PM »
hahahahah----------- Im through with this man-beast--------------mission accomplished, the V board is now tranny free.

I will no longer respond to this sad, tormented creature.

I'll bet you $10,000 dollars that you can't do it.   :)