Author Topic: Ronnie in Australia  (Read 5809 times)

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
Re: Ronnie in Australia
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2006, 05:02:42 AM »
No Ronnie is just doing a guest posing and seminar tour with appearances in Melbourne, Gold Coast, Sydney, Hobart and Perth. He shot a new DVD with Mits before the Olympia, back to his old style with no commentary. I just did what I was asked and tried to get the fans to know Ronnie a little better. He is a funny guy when you get to know him and we had a blast shooting the DVD last year. Some of it was shot very late at night after we had been doing a contest all day. Sorry you didn't like it but maybe if you never watch it again you will get over it. Here is a pic of Ronnie that will be in Australias biggest selling newspaper tomorrow and a good positive story to go with it.
HEY what NEWSPAPER please reply

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2006, 05:06:42 AM »
Herald Sun, Melbourne. I will scan and post it in the morning when I get the paper.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2006, 05:10:08 AM »
Why is this tour called the "farewell tour" will this be his last guest posing tour in Australia?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2006, 05:13:24 AM »
Its funny how guys post that Ronnie is stupid.Doesnt he have a college degree in accounting.Could someone please tell me what Jay Cutlers gegree is in?

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2006, 05:22:17 AM »
Why is this tour called the "farewell tour" will this be his last guest posing tour in Australia?

I have to say interest in Australia this year has been pretty low. He did a pretty broad tour just late last year.

As much as Ronnie is respected and admired

the people want Jay

choo choo

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2006, 05:22:55 AM »
Its funny how guys post that Ronnie is stupid.Doesnt he have a college degree in accounting.Could someone please tell me what Jay Cutlers gegree is in?

A college degree is not a sign of intelligence but it does show that he made the commitment and invested the time and effort to study the material enough to pass. Give him credit for that

if Ronnie was white I am sure that his intelligence would be viewed differently!!!

true
Here comes the money shot

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2006, 05:24:28 AM »
If I may recall correctly Cutler has a degree in criminology

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2006, 05:34:25 AM »
I have to say interest in Australia this year has been pretty low. He did a pretty broad tour just late last year.

As much as Ronnie is respected and admired

the people want Jay

choo choo

I have sold more tickets than last year so I dont know where you got that from, also Syney and Gold Coast are on track to be same as last year, Hobart is a first and they are doing a dinner type seminar thing and I am not sure about Perth. Just the facts...

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2006, 06:59:22 AM »
I have sold more tickets than last year so I dont know where you got that from, also Syney and Gold Coast are on track to be same as last year, Hobart is a first and they are doing a dinner type seminar thing and I am not sure about Perth. Just the facts...

Hmmmmmn well thats great

Just talking to people they dont seem as excited this year to cough up...either way Im looking forward to seeing him again

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2006, 07:19:59 PM »
Check it out!

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2006, 08:22:50 PM »
Check it out!

Awesome, thanks for scanning and uploading!

Although I'm a Cutler fan, I hope Ronnie wins Mr) 2007... it would be the sweetest victory of all to come back after this years upset.

Dball

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2006, 09:26:29 PM »
NATURALLY? 8)

bRIZZAd

• Getbig II
  • I am... Bradman.
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2006, 10:02:25 PM »
The video in that link:

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-4053219099635600056

The dude asks him what specifics changes/improvements he will make on his body this year... Ronnie replies he makes improvements every year and leaves it at that.

Tears?   ::)

Monster Denial....  :'(

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2006, 10:06:08 PM »
The video in that link:

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-4053219099635600056

The dude asks him what specifics changes/improvements he will make on his body this year... Ronnie replies he makes improvements every year and leaves it at that.

Tears?   ::)

Monster Denial....  :'(

Gosh that was sad to watch.  He shoulda just sat this year out

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2006, 10:25:53 PM »
Gosh that was sad to watch.  He shoulda just sat this year out

You obviously didn't watch the prejudging ... he came out, walked forward a few more feet, hit a front double bicep........ incredible.

And I'm in Team Cutler.

bRIZZAd

• Getbig II
  • I am... Bradman.
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2006, 10:28:25 PM »
Painful is right!  "Why do you feel Jay Cutler defeated you this year?".......... "I dunno".  He has to know, and it was painful watching him have to answer... and especially to answer like that.  No explanation, no owning up to the truth of his injuries.  Comes off as immature and stubborn saying "I dunno".

Apparently he's coming back for next year then?  Hopefully he surprises everyone in a years time... and can put some size back on that tricep?  And that lat?   :-\  

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2006, 11:14:54 PM »
Just because he knows doesn't mean he has to publicise the fact.  Thats up to him.  Immature and stubborn perhaps, but definitely because he doesn't like the situation.  A good way to be, he'll train real hard for the next year.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2006, 06:20:07 AM »
Ronnie was telling us in the media show that he knows his purpose in life because God wants him to be Mr Olympia. He dismissed a question about his being injured by denying it. He lied. Maybe God punished him for those falsehoods? Well, you can see how you can justify any theory with religion. I wonder if his lat tear and tricep tear will be obvious now that he has reduced weight in Australia?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2006, 06:24:01 AM »
When a bodybuilder starts doing artsy fartsy shots like "the thinking man" (esp when we all know that he is the last person on Earth who contemplates) ...

ITS ALL DOWN HILL FROM THERE!!!!

UP THA DOSAGE!!!

He needs to call dorian and ask him how to freeze human stem cells so he can inject them in his veins!!
L

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2006, 07:22:09 AM »
Ronnie was telling us in the media show that he knows his purpose in life because God wants him to be Mr Olympia. He dismissed a question about his being injured by denying it. He lied. Maybe God punished him for those falsehoods? Well, you can see how you can justify any theory with religion. I wonder if his lat tear and tricep tear will be obvious now that he has reduced weight in Australia?

Ah Vince, hate to break it to you but this topic as old as the hills on the board and there are few people who have not considered this and posted in a thread regarding it.

As for the issue at hand, clearly he will convince himself god is testing him and he must come back even better.  If he fails he'll realise god wanted him to move on.

Its impossible for him to renounce god just because he loses the olympia, it won't happen.  To many convenient "outs" to a different perspective that still fits with the original assertion that god wanted him to be Mr Olympia

Sean-DeMarco

• Getbig III
  • "A year from now, you'll wish you started today."
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2006, 10:59:44 AM »
A college degree is not a sign of intelligence but it does show that he made the commitment and invested the time and effort to study the material enough to pass. Give him credit for that

if Ronnie was white I am sure that his intelligence would be viewed differently!!!

true

...I don't doubt this at all my friend!~ 8)
~Sean-DeMarco

Murdock

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2006, 11:09:44 AM »
If Coleman fixes his shoulder/back injury and comes in the shape he had in the dutch show he will win the 2007 Mr.O.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2006, 09:05:33 PM »

It's the Southern accent that has everyone saying Ronnie is stupid.  Jay sounds like a dumb jock himself.  Southern accents just automatically make people think of  Cletus.

I don't think Ronnie is dumb at all.  He isn't James Earl Jones, but just because you are not articulate does not mean you are stupid.