Author Topic: Stick a fork in the turkey... Priest is done!  (Read 10037 times)

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
Re: Stick a fork in the turkey... Priest is done!
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2006, 10:25:01 AM »
Racing?? What racing is he successful at??? I don't see him going up against an Earnhardt, Gordon, Johnson, Kenseth, Stewart, etc every Sunday in NASCAR!! Isn't that what he has tattooed on his stupid shoulder right - NASCAR. Until he's on that circuit and beating the guys I just mentioned, THEN you can call him successful. Same goes for his bodybuilding - I don't see how anyone can say he's one of the best of ALL TIME....no way, hose'. He was okay for the past 5-10 years, but not of ALL TIME.

Just my .02

I really hate to break this to you, but there are racing circuits other than NASCAR....Lee may be a fan of NASCAR...Ever thought about that dipstick LoL.... ::)...By the way, you can't make a valid argument about Lee's success in bodybuilding, his career speaks for its self douche...LoL
Watching The Haters

Weightpit

• Getbig III
  • Remember Sharon Tate...Carpe Diem
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2006, 10:28:09 AM »
priest aint done yet. he got nascar to conquer

Really?? WHo's going to sign him?? Richard Childress Racing?? Robert Yates?? Evernham?? Hendricks Motor Sports?? Don't think so...........

The dude is so erratic that I don't think HE knows what he wants anymore - just look at his tattoos - he seems to be constantly searching or reinventing himself.

Here's the deal - he had HUGE potential in Bodybuilding and it's my opinion that he blew it - he'll never be a top guy. How can anyone say he's one of the best of all time when he really never won a major contest. Did he win the NOC?? Arnold?? Olympia??

Weightpit

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2006, 10:33:01 AM »
I really hate to break this to you, but there are racing circuits other than NASCAR....Lee may be a fan of NASCAR...Ever thought about that dipstick LoL.... ::)...By the way, you can't make a valid argument about Lee's success in bodybuilding, his career speaks for its self douche...LoL

Douche??? Dipstick???You have to resort to name calling?? CANT ANYONE ON THIS BOARD TALK A POINT WITHOUT RESORTING TO CHILDISH NAME CALLING??? I refuse to get to your 12 year old level, okay??

Umm...I realize that there are more racing circuits than NASCAR, my little friend, but everyone says what a great race car driver he is....so let's see him race with the big boys if he's so good.

His record in BB?? Okay, tell me how many Arnolds he's won...NOC's??? Olympias??? That seems to be the barometer of success when competing against the big boys, correct?

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2006, 10:33:36 AM »
Competative Career of Lee Priest

1989 Australian Championships, 1st
1990 Australian Championships, 1st
1990 World Amateur Championships, Lightweight, 4th
1993 Niagara Falls Pro Invitational, 9th
1994 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic, 7th
1994 Ironman Pro Invitational, 4th
1994 Night of Champions, 12th
1994 San Jose Pro Invitational, 7th
1995 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic, 7th
1995 Florida Pro Invitational, 4th
1995 Ironman Pro Invitational, 4th
1995 South Beach Pro Invitational, 3rd
1996 Ironman Pro Invitational, 4th
1996 San Jose Pro Invitational, 6th
1997 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic, 7th
1997 Grand Prix Czech Republic, 5th
1997 Grand Prix England, 6th
1997 Grand Prix England, 9th
1997 Grand Prix Germany, 3rd
1997 Grand Prix Hungary, 3rd
1997 Grand Prix Russia, 9th
1997 Grand Prix Spain, 3rd
1997 Ironman Pro Invitational, 2nd
1997 Mr. Olympia, 6th
1997 San Jose Pro Invitational, 4th
1998 Mr. Olympia, 6th
1999 San Jose Pro Invitational, 6th
1999 Mr. Olympia, 9th
2000 Night of Champions, 5th
2000 Mr. Olympia, 6th
2001 Ironman Pro Invitational, 7th
2002 Ironman Pro Invitational, 2nd
2002 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic, 4th
2002 San Francisco Pro Invitational, 1st
2002 Mr. Olympia, 6th
2003 Mr. Olympia, 15th
2004 Ironman Pro, 2nd
2005 Grand Prix Australia, 1st
2005 Arnold Classic, 4th
2006 Ironman Pro, 1st
2006 Arnold Classic, 6th
2006 Grand Prix Australia, 2nd
2006 Night of Champions (PDI), 1st
Watching The Haters

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2006, 10:37:51 AM »
Racing?? What racing is he successful at???

This was his rookie year.  He's won some stuff in Sept and Oct I believe, also

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2006, 10:39:58 AM »
Sorry, but Lee's bodybuilding career is very impressive compared to the best in the game...The only reason I am debating this fact with you is because you have no real facts to back your claims up...Don't say the Olympia, because many of the best of all time have not taken that crown, but I guess you are saying that all the men that have not taken the Olympia crown were not great bodybuilders...Right???
Watching The Haters

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2006, 10:41:57 AM »

Wow, I thought Sami was Black, too. 

Weightpit

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2006, 10:43:14 AM »
Competative Career of Lee Priest

1989 Australian Championships, 1st
1990 Australian Championships, 1st
1990 World Amateur Championships, Lightweight, 4th
1993 Niagara Falls Pro Invitational, 9th
1994 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic, 7th
1994 Ironman Pro Invitational, 4th
1994 Night of Champions, 12th
1994 San Jose Pro Invitational, 7th
1995 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic, 7th
1995 Florida Pro Invitational, 4th
1995 Ironman Pro Invitational, 4th
1995 South Beach Pro Invitational, 3rd
1996 Ironman Pro Invitational, 4th
1996 San Jose Pro Invitational, 6th
1997 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic, 7th
1997 Grand Prix Czech Republic, 5th
1997 Grand Prix England, 6th
1997 Grand Prix England, 9th
1997 Grand Prix Germany, 3rd
1997 Grand Prix Hungary, 3rd
1997 Grand Prix Russia, 9th
1997 Grand Prix Spain, 3rd
1997 Ironman Pro Invitational, 2nd
1997 Mr. Olympia, 6th
1997 San Jose Pro Invitational, 4th
1998 Mr. Olympia, 6th
1999 San Jose Pro Invitational, 6th
1999 Mr. Olympia, 9th
2000 Night of Champions, 5th
2000 Mr. Olympia, 6th
2001 Ironman Pro Invitational, 7th
2002 Ironman Pro Invitational, 2nd
2002 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic, 4th
2002 San Francisco Pro Invitational, 1st
2002 Mr. Olympia, 6th
2003 Mr. Olympia, 15th
2004 Ironman Pro, 2nd
2005 Grand Prix Australia, 1st
2005 Arnold Classic, 4th
2006 Ironman Pro, 1st
2006 Arnold Classic, 6th
2006 Grand Prix Australia, 2nd
2006 Night of Champions (PDI), 1st

Okay....so he won 6 contests out of the 43 he completed in and his average Olympia finish was 8th out of the 6 he competed in. Do you really want to count the PDI win as an accomplishment?? I'd have more respect for the dude if he did the Olympia and finished in the top 5.  :P

Weightpit

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2006, 10:46:55 AM »
Sorry, but Lee's bodybuilding career is very impressive compared to the best in the game...The only reason I am debating this fact with you is because you have no real facts to back your claims up...Don't say the Olympia, because many of the best of all time have not taken that crown, but I guess you are saying that all the men that have not taken the Olympia crown were not great bodybuilders...Right???

Dude..I am NOT saying that at all. THere are a ton of great bodybuilders that never won the Olympia....Jeeze...Labra da, Flex Wheeler, Callender, Mentzer, Platz, Nubret.....the list goes on.

I -  AND THIS IS MY OPINION ONLY - just don't think that Lee Priest is in that category of the names listed above. He was never a top 5 guy.

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Censored! BY RON AND THE GETBIG CABAL !
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2006, 10:51:14 AM »
if MD really is taking this stand i have lost all respect for Bleckman
I will cancel my yearly sub to this magazine !
btw flex sucks ass so i have no BB Magazine to read
CENSORED BY RON !

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2006, 10:52:21 AM »
Dude..I am NOT saying that at all. THere are a ton of great bodybuilders that never won the Olympia....Jeeze...Labra da, Flex Wheeler, Callender, Mentzer, Platz, Nubret.....the list goes on.

I -  AND THIS IS MY OPINION ONLY - just don't think that Lee Priest is in that category of the names listed above. He was never a top 5 guy.

i think lee could definitely be listed up there with those names, definitely.
8) B.B.C. 8)

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2006, 10:52:48 AM »

Sooo, what your really saying is that you judge every great bodybuilder solely on their Olympia placing right???...I see where you are going with this...We should start debating judging than while were at it, since you have such dedication to the placings at the Mr.Olympia contests......I guess in your opinion, that other bodybuilding contests don't count at all....They are just merely "horse & pony" shows that professional bodybuilder don't have to place at...Right???
Watching The Haters

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2006, 11:00:00 AM »
the IFBB thinks they own everyone?? now you can't even say the three letters PDI?? all i can say is holy fuck!
bodybuildersreality.com

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2006, 11:01:29 AM »
the IFBB thinks they own everyone?? now you can't even say the three letters PDI?? all i can say is holy f**k!

PURE DICTATORSHIP!!!!
Watching The Haters

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2006, 11:04:43 AM »

Then why are you ragging on him and even care. 

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2006, 11:15:27 AM »
PURE DICTATORSHIP!!!!
yeah man, well i can see why Lee is pissed! that is total bullshit! I can hear their voices right now "we are a total hardcore no bullshit mag" but really they are like "oh no we can't print that, the ifbb presidents will be all over us oh my god thats scary shit im so scared right now we have got to tell Lee he can't say PDI, oh no i said that too loud i hope no one heard me say PDI!"  ::) fuck, spare me! Im going to write the letters PDI right across the cover on my next MD mag.
bodybuildersreality.com

Weightpit

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2006, 11:16:19 AM »
Then why are you ragging on him and even care. 

You know what?? I don't....tata...!!

Weightpit

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2006, 11:21:41 AM »
Sooo, what your really saying is that you judge every great bodybuilder solely on their Olympia placing right???...I see where you are going with this...We should start debating judging than while were at it, since you have such dedication to the placings at the Mr.Olympia contests......I guess in your opinion, that other bodybuilding contests don't count at all....They are just merely "horse & pony" shows that professional bodybuilder don't have to place at...Right???

Whatever, dude....you aren't seeing my point at all.....

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2006, 11:41:15 AM »
Whatever, dude....you aren't seeing my point at all.....

That is because you have no valid point...You tried to debate that an accomplished man has not accomplished anything in "your opinion".....I am sorry, but all you have in this debate is your opinion and no facts to prove Lee is not one of the best bodybuilders of all time, not to mention one of the most popular to boot....
Watching The Haters

Weightpit

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2006, 11:46:10 AM »
That is because you have no valid point...You tried to debate that an accomplished man has not accomplished anything in "your opinion".....I am sorry, but all you have in this debate is your opinion and no facts to prove Lee is not one of the best bodybuilders of all time, not to mention one of the most popular to boot....

Huh?? Of course I have a valid point - Dude..it's YOUR OPINION that he's one of the best bodybuilders of all time......you just don't like the fact that I DONT AGREE WITH YOU!! Let me ask you this...Do you think Lee is better than Robbie Robinson?? He never won an Olympia and I don't think Lee is even in his league.

Hey, man..you want to keep idolizing Lee, go ahead, but the dude is just not all that -

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2006, 11:47:04 AM »
To rant on... Lee is a successful drag racer....Sorry if he didn't chose to compete in your beloved NASCAR....Seeing as how your vision is blinded by being able to only see the Olympia and NASCAR...I guess nothing else exists in your world....If you are comfortable in your world than so be it...The rest of us can respect people that are truly successful in more than two arenas...LoL.... ::)
Watching The Haters

Weightpit

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2006, 11:52:29 AM »
To rant on... Lee is a successful drag racer....Sorry if he didn't chose to compete in your beloved NASCAR....Seeing as how your vision is blinded by being able to only see the Olympia and NASCAR...I guess nothing else exists in your world....If you are comfortable in your world than so be it...The rest of us can respect people that are truly successful in more than two arenas...LoL.... ::)

Drag racing??? Why doesn't he have "Drag Racing" tattooed across his shoulder instead of "NASCAR" - did he get confused?? And the reason I'm pointing out the OLYMPIA contest is that it's THE only contest where the best of the best are compared to one another at ONE CONTEST - Not the PDI Night of CHampions, correct??

Come back when you have a better argument, my friend.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2006, 11:54:57 AM »
Huh?? Of course I have a valid point - Dude..it's YOUR OPINION that he's one of the best bodybuilders of all time......you just don't like the fact that I DONT AGREE WITH YOU!! Let me ask you this...Do you think Lee is better than Robbie Robinson?? He never won an Olympia and I don't think Lee is even in his league.

Hey, man..you want to keep idolizing Lee, go ahead, but the dude is just not all that -

By they way, a man's career in his chosen profession does reflect his ability of being judged on his ranking among others in his profession over history...You are right however, his being one of the greatest of all time is an opinion...Another point, is that you are comparing two different eras of bodybuilding...You have to judge a bodybuilder based on his competative era...Lee has competed in two different eras and has still held his own...(That is fact by the way) Look at competative history above...On another note, I don't mind you don't agree with me, but you are putting alot heart into putting Lee down....
Watching The Haters

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2006, 11:56:51 AM »
Drag racing??? Why doesn't he have "Drag Racing" tattooed across his shoulder instead of "NASCAR" - did he get confused?? And the reason I'm pointing out the OLYMPIA contest is that it's THE only contest where the best of the best are compared to one another at ONE CONTEST - Not the PDI Night of CHampions, correct??

Come back when you have a better argument, my friend.

Oh my gosh, someone forgot to tell you that Lee was a huge fan of NASCAR.....Wow, are you saying a man has to tattoo whatever circuit he chooses to compete in or it doesn't make sense to you???
Watching The Haters

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2006, 12:00:15 PM »
On a side note, Lee looked awsome at the PDI, it was just unfortunate he had no competition at all....So, no I don't respect the PDI..Yet...I was just glad to see that Lee doesn't have the same lay down tunnel vision as the rest of the IFBB pro's.....
Watching The Haters