Author Topic: Just sorta got in a fight with my dad.  (Read 6245 times)

MikMaq

Just sorta got in a fight with my dad.
« on: October 15, 2011, 06:14:35 PM »
Real simple had an late dinner with my family anyhow I guess my dad drank a little too much. So out of total nowhere my dad tries to get into a fight with me. So he takes a few swings, I quickly toss around a few times until he gives up, yeah owning your dad is fucking weird, but I guess he's a only 5 10 200 so it's not a crazy accomplishment. My dad never gets angry or agressive like this, he's a stern guy but he don't have an in your face attitude. So in short has this shit ever happened to you? It's just fucking wierd?

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Re: Just sorta got in a fight with my dad.
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 06:19:57 PM »
Most fathers don't react well when you tell them your gay.  You should have kept it secret.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 06:21:26 PM »
Can't blame him.  I want to beat you and I only just met you.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2011, 06:23:17 PM »
they say the 'make up sex' is a lot more gratifying than good ol' regular nookie  ;)

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2011, 06:24:03 PM »
Real simple had an late dinner with my family anyhow I guess my dad drank a little too much. So out of total nowhere my dad tries to get into a fight with me. So he takes a few swings, I quickly toss around a few times until he gives up, yeah owning your dad is fucking weird, but I guess he's a only 5 10 200 so it's not a crazy accomplishment. My dad never gets angry or agressive like this, he's a stern guy but he don't have an in your face attitude. So in short has this shit ever happened to you? It's just fucking wierd?

you're a piece of shit son

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2011, 06:25:13 PM »
So basically you come from a dysfunctional home where your dad is a drunk...
Great, you fit right in here...
If you are an adult and you live at home and this happens, it's a sign for you to leave...two grown males fighting for dominance in a home leads to trouble.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2011, 06:25:37 PM »

Kill yourself already you fucking loser.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2011, 06:26:21 PM »
You should consult with Tbombz

MikMaq

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2011, 06:27:11 PM »
So basically you come from a dysfunctional home where your dad is a drunk...
Great, you fit right in here...
If you are an adult and you live at home and this happens, it's a sign for you to leave...two grown males fighting for dominance in a home leads to trouble.
Well I told him I'm moving out today, so maybe its the only way he can say he loves me. Seriously though this is just fucking wierd I'm 24 and my dad is the last person you'd ever see do something like that. Just so out of character you'd swear he's like dieing or some shit.

p.s. I informed him his nephew is addicted to coke as well, so that might be part of it.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2011, 06:27:39 PM »

MaCawk, go to hell.

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2011, 06:27:46 PM »
sounds like your a bitch.  I would have laid him the fuck out for trying to mess with me.  You call yourself a bodybuilder?  You're a bitch.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2011, 06:30:15 PM »
Ha! Just another fun evening dinner in the trailor park?

L.L

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2011, 06:31:50 PM »
old man prolly on trenbolona...in 5 more weeks you'll be cooked liver

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2011, 06:32:06 PM »
Well I told him I'm moving out today, so maybe its the only way he can say he loves me. Seriously though this is just fucking wierd I'm 24 and my dad is the last person you'd ever see do something like that. Just so out of character you'd swear he's like dieing or some shit.

p.s. I informed him his nephew is addicted to coke as well, so that might be part of it.

his  nephew is licking your asshole for coke, what father wouldn't flip out

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2011, 06:32:14 PM »
sounds like your a bitch.  I would have laid him the fuck out for trying to mess with me.  You call yourself a bodybuilder?  You're a bitch.

He's not a bodybuilder, he claims to look shittier at 24 then 19, blames the aging and says he looked like a f@ggot model at 19.  ::) ::) ::) ::)

MikMaq

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2011, 06:33:38 PM »
He's not a bodybuilder, he claims to look shittier at 24 then 19, blames the aging and says he looked like a f@ggot model at 19.  ::) ::) ::) ::)
Lolz I went from 165 to 240 epic fails, I did look better but that more vanity than reality I still look good, its just looks mean alot less to chicks as you age.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2011, 06:37:09 PM »
Can't blame him.  I want to beat you and I only just met you.
Made me laugh.  ;D

MikMaq

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2011, 06:37:34 PM »

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2011, 06:38:07 PM »
You fuckn rat!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2011, 06:39:30 PM »
Sounds like your dad hasnt gotten pusssy in a few weeks,

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2011, 06:51:58 PM »

I bet you will tell everyone that you got "kicked out" by your parents despite leaving upon your own volition.  ::)

MikMaq

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2011, 06:53:53 PM »
I bet you will tell everyone that you got "kicked out" by your parents despite leaving upon your own volition.  ::)
Dude, I'm proud of living with my folks things have just run it's course school starts in january, I've just decided to move 2 months early to ensure I work the xmas season, and have steady work lined up while in class.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2011, 01:25:46 AM »
Yeah happens all the time to me. My whole family gets into fights regularly.

::)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2011, 02:20:55 AM »

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2011, 02:28:15 AM »
alcohol destroys people, it is that its social accepted otherwise it would be treated the same as heroin.