Author Topic: Serious question for the adults here.  (Read 20895 times)

MikMaq

Re: Serious question for the adults here.
« Reply #125 on: December 30, 2011, 08:21:48 PM »
gronk was natural when he made this thread 5 years ago :'(
;)
And I never said I was huge. I said "At 5'11'245, I'm not small", and I posted a pic to prove it. Anyone with two eyes can see Ive got some good size. I'm not a juiced- out 270 freak by choice, I could easily be if I wanted to.
So groink claimed to be natty while on for six years ???

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #126 on: December 30, 2011, 08:25:05 PM »
Good choice JNN .

you bet it was

seriously, that bed is awesome

maybe you were made for men cockholster.

sadly, i'm not gay

life would be so easy for me if I was a gay

and I suspect the same for alot of men in this world

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #127 on: December 30, 2011, 08:53:26 PM »
These guys are pathetic. Apparently living a good life infuriates these scumbag losers to the point they have to make things up.   Can you imagine what a miserable scumbag you would have to be.... to post the things these people do?

I pity them  :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: December 30, 2011, 08:54:48 PM »
Actually he abandonned ex wife and daughter cause she wasnt looking good enough for him anymore, and cause he thought he was worth a better looking woman. Probably wasnt mature or intelligent enough to  keep his wife in check so he went the cheating way, just like his own father did with his own mother thus reproducing a subconscious yet paradoxically reassuring pattern that aggravated the whole thing.  Get your facts straight.

While he ll be attending a "romantic dinner with his "girlfriend" as he had to tell us -just like he had to post pics of said "girlfriend" 's boobs, ass, attending a party with him  etc- , his ex wife will be watching tv alone while daughter will be developping an even greater depressive mood that will last all life long sitting in her bed and staring at the ceiling wondering why her father isnt there and why her mother is poping pills to sleep, to wake up and to go to work.  
She will later, once an adult, date men acting, looking like her father, and will end poping pills herself after being abanonned by them and being left alone with a kid who will wonder why his/her mother needs to pop pills to sleep, to wake up and to go to work.  And so on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imitation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identification_%28psychology%29

How about you get your facts straight, you fucking idiot  ;)

MikMaq

« Reply #129 on: December 30, 2011, 08:57:18 PM »
These guys are pathetic. Apparently living a good life infuriates these scumbag losers to the point they have to make things up.   Can you imagine what a miserable scumbag you would have to be.... to post the things these people do?

Logic fail, you divorced around 40, from I gather spend most of your life working at gyms or as a bouncer, yet somehow you think were convinced you've lived this great life. You might look good for a guy near 50 which might be great if that's what your into but in the real world, your not that convincing.

dustin

« Reply #130 on: December 30, 2011, 08:58:50 PM »

uberfag is a master at putting a miserable spin on everything.

Search his post history and read enough of his posts in succession and even the cheeriest fucker will probably want to commit suicide.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: December 30, 2011, 09:01:32 PM »
Iv'e been training at my gym for about 5 years now and really like it. I have also gotten friendly with the manager there, who happens to be a very hot woman. Thing is she has recently become single and is making it quite clear she wants to bang me. Now I'm a happily married man and even if i wasn't I probably would take a pass because I like my gym and you don't shit where you eat. the problem (if you want to call it that) is even though Iv'e made it clear I'm married and it's not happening, she is still coming on to me every time i see her, which is almost every day because she's always there. Like i said (to her as well) I'm flattered because she is a piece of ass but this is getting pretty fvcking annoying. it also sucks because she is a cool chick, I value her friendship and i really don't want to be outright rude to her and ruin the friendship. But it's getting to that point.

go to her place arranged time, make sure to tell her upfront that your married and you two are just enjoying each others bodies.

TEAM Nasser

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: December 30, 2011, 09:02:51 PM »
Logic fail, you divorced around 40, from I gather spend most of your life working at gyms or as a bouncer, yet somehow you think were convinced you've lived this great life. You might look good for a guy near 50 which might be great if that's what your into but in the real world, your not that convincing.

you don't know the first thing about my life, you fucking fat moron..or what i do for a living...."from what you gather"  ::)

a "bouncer"....LOL.  or working at gyms..sorry...try again.  I have a fine career, own a house...all that good shit...what the fuck is you people's problem that your'e SO FUCKING INTERESTED in my personal life ??

I don't give a flying fuck about yours  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: December 30, 2011, 09:06:14 PM »
uberfag is a master at putting a miserable spin on everything.

Search his post history and read enough of his posts in succession and even the cheeriest fucker will probably want to commit suicide.

I think it's pathetic...can you imagine how miserable that dude must be???

dustin

« Reply #134 on: December 30, 2011, 09:07:40 PM »
I think it's pathetic...can you imagine how miserable that dude must be???

When I think about all the great things in my life, it boggles my mind how uberfag can be so miserable...

Then I remember that he's probably not enjoying any of these things. Maybe he'll get lucky and pass on at an early age. :-\

MikMaq

« Reply #135 on: December 30, 2011, 09:08:53 PM »
you don't know the first thing about my life, you fucking fat moron..or what i do for a living...."from what you gather"  ::)

a "bouncer"....LOL.  or working at gyms..sorry...try again.  I have a fine career, own a house...all that good shit...what the fuck is you people's problem that your'e SO FUCKING INTERESTED in my personal life ??

I don't give a flying fuck about yours  ;)

Ten seconds ago you were claiming to have the perfect life, a minute later  you claim we don't know a thing about it. Well guess what you got divorced when you claimed to have a perfect marriage, you said your a natty while be on for at least six years. By the sounds of it we know far more than you know yourself.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: December 30, 2011, 09:11:11 PM »
Ten seconds ago you were claiming to have the perfect life, a minute later  you claim we don't know a thing about it. Well guess what you got divorced when you claimed to have a perfect marriage, you said your a natty while be on for at least six years. By the sounds of it we know far more than you know yourself.

Sounds like you are talking out of your ass ....you fat fuck.  :D

when did i claim anything ?...you assholes have a real problem with putting words in people's mouths.
and again...why are you so fucking fascinated with my life...is yours THAT empty?

MikMaq

« Reply #137 on: December 30, 2011, 09:30:50 PM »
Sounds like you are talking out of your ass ....you fat fuck.  :D

when did i claim anything ?...you assholes have a real problem with putting words in people's mouths.
and again...why are you so fucking fascinated with my life...is yours THAT empty?

I'm 5 inches taller than you, 25 years younger, and weigh the same as you did while claiming to be natty ???.

I'm not fascinated with your life, it's the bullshit you claim that gets everyone going.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: December 30, 2011, 09:39:43 PM »
I'm 5 inches taller than you, 25 years younger, and weigh the same as you did while claiming to be natty ???.

I'm not fascinated with your life, it's the bullshit you claim that gets everyone going.

post a pic...I destroy you and we both know it. then, now..at any point in our lives...my genetics are great...yours SUCK

and what lies...that i'm happy. and I love my GF?? are you kidding?  you people are fucking weird. I could give a fuck what you do in your personal life....you OBSESS over mine...Fucking Psychos..for real

MikMaq

« Reply #139 on: December 30, 2011, 10:29:51 PM »
post a pic...I destroy you and we both know it. then, now..at any point in our lives...my genetics are great...yours SUCK

and what lies...that i'm happy. and I love my GF?? are you kidding?  you people are fucking weird. I could give a fuck what you do in your personal life....you OBSESS over mine...Fucking Psychos..for real
So your claiming you've got perfect genetics, no problems and think were crazy for not buying it, how unaware of your own bullshit are you.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: December 30, 2011, 10:32:39 PM »
So your claiming you've got perfect genetics, no problems and think were crazy for not buying it, how unaware of your own bullshit are you.

again with the words...i said mine are better than yours ( and they are)...where did i say "perfect" you fat idiot?

L.L

« Reply #141 on: December 30, 2011, 10:36:13 PM »
Actually he abandonned ex wife and daughter cause she wasnt looking good enough for him anymore, and cause he thought he was worth a better looking woman. Probably wasnt mature or intelligent enough to  keep his wife in check so he went the cheating way, just like his own father did with his own mother thus reproducing a subconscious yet paradoxically reassuring pattern that aggravated the whole thing.  Get your facts straight.

While he ll be attending a "romantic dinner with his "girlfriend" as he had to tell us -just like he had to post pics of said "girlfriend" 's boobs, ass, attending a party with him  etc- , his ex wife will be watching tv alone while daughter will be developping an even greater depressive mood that will last all life long sitting in her bed and staring at the ceiling wondering why her father isnt there and why her mother is poping pills to sleep, to wake up and to go to work.  
She will later, once an adult, date men acting, looking like her father, and will end poping pills herself after being abanonned by them and being left alone with a kid who will wonder why his/her mother needs to pop pills to sleep, to wake up and to go to work.  And so on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imitation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identification_%28psychology%29

you're not only natty scum , you are a piece of shit....this is a low fucking blow...taking it way too personal..you deserve to get knock the fuck out for talking so much non sense ..

MikMaq

« Reply #142 on: December 30, 2011, 10:37:58 PM »
again with the words...i said mine are better than yours ( and they are)...where did i say "perfect" you fat idiot?
Bahahah it says impressive in your fucking sig, are you really that fucking delusional to not realize how much shit you get on with . Seriously dude if your not a gimmick seek help.

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #143 on: December 30, 2011, 10:40:19 PM »

No offense, but why post so much personal info on a forum if you don't wan't people to talk about it? There is no need for ppl on here to know about your wife, kid or personal life in general. Don't complain, you bring it upon yourself.

MikMaq

« Reply #144 on: December 30, 2011, 10:42:17 PM »
No offense, but why post so much personal info on a forum if you don't wan't people to talk about it? There is no need for ppl on here to know about your wife, kid or personal life in general. Don't complain, you bring it upon yourself.
He wants the attention, he just wants praise, and isn't self aware enough to realize that people see him as an attention seeking child, who throws a temper tantrum anytime anyone says boo about his bs.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: December 30, 2011, 10:50:28 PM »

I don't bring shit upon myself...i posted years ago that i got a divorce..and  that i have a kid,,,these fucking scumbags constantly bring it up...and just MAKE SHIT UP about my family...i never posted that  ;) They have no class to say the things they do...Getbig or not...and it's fucking uncalled for. plain and simple...

and that's the reason they do it..because they know it's "wrong".... and these pieces of shit get a kick out of that

Apparently the frustration of not being able to say anything bad about ME..pisses them off to the extent they have to make shit up about a little girl..it's fucking pathetic

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: December 30, 2011, 10:53:15 PM »
He wants the attention, he just wants praise, and isn't self aware enough to realize that people see him as an attention seeking child, who throws a temper tantrum anytime anyone says boo about his bs.

You can say whatever you want about me you asshole...leave my kid out of it.  You really don't do that..you just make up idiotic things and swear that i said them  ::)

I'm curious...you keep going on and on about my "bs"...what BS exactly.?..what is it that makes you so mad ?

what am i "lying"  about?

MikMaq

« Reply #147 on: December 30, 2011, 10:54:08 PM »
I don't bring shit upon myself...i posted years ago that i got a divorce..and  that i have a kid,,,these fucking scumbags constantly bring it up...and just MAKE SHIT UP about my family...i never posted that  ;) They have no class to say the things they do...Getbig or not...and it's fucking uncalled for. plain and simple...

and that's the reason they do it..because they know it's "wrong".... and these pieces of shit get a kick out of that

Apparently the frustration of not being able to say anything bad about ME..pisses them off to the extent they have to make shit up about a little girl..it's fucking pathetic
Bahahah maybe a newb would buy this shit but anyone posting here longer than a week knows this to be complete bullshit.

Atleast take the impressive crap out of your sig, and maybe some idiot might belive you.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: December 30, 2011, 10:57:35 PM »
If I may be so bold as to change the subject: Groink, when you were in your natural days, were you pulling as much trim as you are now that your enhancing?
(

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: December 30, 2011, 10:58:55 PM »
Bahahah maybe a newb would buy this shit but anyone posting here longer than a week knows this to be complete bullshit.

Atleast take the impressive crap out of your sig, and maybe some idiot might belive you.

But i am impressive..it's not a lie  ;)

and if you read my sig line...it's basically nonsense you moron..it doesn't mean anything