Author Topic: place your bets  (Read 3058 times)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
place your bets
« on: September 28, 2018, 06:58:11 AM »
The senate is ready to vote on kavanaughs nomination some dems are walking out
p

milone79

• Getbig IV
Re: place your bets
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 07:38:08 AM »
If he does not get confirmed it will be the first shot fired in the next civil war!!! The dems are determined to destroy America!! They are about to awaken the sleeping dragon in America!!

Kwon3

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 07:38:55 AM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2018, 07:40:50 AM »
The world’s become a circus, truly.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2018, 07:44:08 AM »
Why do these people not believe in our justice system? Furthermore, understand the whole “Court of public opinion” concept but that should only apply when there is substantial evidence. Word against word is not evidence. In this country we are innocent until proven guilty!

Kwon3

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2018, 07:44:53 AM »
The world’s become a circus, truly.
Once women and eunuch males occupy every government position and the media outlets (they already have education), it's safe to say normal males will have to live in the wildness in a small cabin Unabomber style or collectively hit the streets with rifles/sharp weapons and do what we have to do.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2018, 07:48:49 AM »
Once women and eunuch males occupy every government position and the media outlets (they already have education), it's safe to say normal males will have to live in the wildness in a small cabin Unabomber style or collectively hit the streets with rifles/sharp weapons and do what we have to do.

Truth.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2018, 07:50:00 AM »
sign me up kwon 3 4 2 1 whoever you are today  ;D
p

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2018, 08:10:01 AM »
Why do these people not believe in our justice system? Furthermore, understand the whole “Court of public opinion” concept but that should only apply when there is substantial evidence. Word against word is not evidence. In this country we are innocent until proven guilty!

Nevermind the facts
She didn’t know where or when it took place! Among many other things such as how she got home

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2018, 08:13:49 AM »
Nevermind the facts
She didn’t know where or when it took place! Among many other things such as how she got home
oh but she was 100% sure it was kavanaugh  ???
p

Kwon3

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2018, 08:15:33 AM »
sign me up kwon 3 4 2 1 whoever you are today  ;D
There's Kwon/Kwon_2, the longtime regular from Sweden whose views fall slightly right of center on the political spectrum and who posts photos of beautiful asses in between ironic gems here and there (VVV-approved) and then you have Kwon3, an extreme fight right mercenary whose latest pit stop in the morass of Internet social communication platforms is getbig.com's G&O and Politics forums but lacks the tenure and avuncularity of his namesake with lower sequential numerals.

And then you have Fortress, who inspires us all.  8)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2018, 08:16:17 AM »
Nevermind the facts

wouldn't an FBI investigation / fact finding search aide is clarifying this

maybe she is lying / maybe he lying

why the rush to place him on the Supreme court?  for a lifetime appointment we can wait 2 weeks  :-\
I

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2018, 08:20:22 AM »

why the rush to place him on the Supreme court?  for a lifetime appointment we can wait 2 weeks  :-\

An FBI investigation would take only 2 weeks?

Kwon3

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2018, 08:20:34 AM »

No, because that would cause the nomination to be torpedoed by the midterm elections. The investigation will NOT be able to be completed within 5 weeks, which is how long we have until the voters come out. By calling for an investigation, the Democrats are hoping for more voters in November to be able to block this nomination outright. It's purely political and revenge for the GOP not voting in Merrick Garland during Obama's last year in office (a time when nominees don't get appointed, generally, until the new administration comes along). They've had since July to do an FBI investigation and waited until late September to propose one. It's a hatchet job and nobody with a brain is buying it.

her claims have been rejected by all the people she claims were involved. Doesn't take the feds to figure out that's a dead-end case.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2018, 08:23:47 AM »

i think he gave an oscar worthy performance... i was especially moved, when he shed some alligator tears when talking about his daughter praying for his victim.....probably secretly praying that she doesn't ever have to deal with the likes of him..
F

Kwon3

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2018, 08:28:32 AM »
So how come a bunch of Democrat senators walked out of the committee hearings this morning in mid-session? Aren't they confident of their 'star' witnesses testimony that they should stick around and speak in her favor like the other Democrats are doing right now on live TV?  ::)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2018, 08:32:17 AM »
one thing for sure this country is one big steaming mess...... :)
F

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2018, 08:32:25 AM »

You mean a SEVENTH FBI investigation?  He's already been thoroughly vetted by the FBI six times previous to this.  He's not lying.  He's not covering anything up.  Maybe Dr. Ford was assaulted.  But it wasn't by Brett Kavanaugh.  This whole hearing is such a joke.  A waste of everyone's time and tax dollars.  It's so lame and transparent.  The Dems are just using Ford's weak testimony to do what they had already vowed to do.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2018, 08:37:07 AM »
I've been in a state of euphoria since Trump's election.

Another possible SCOTUS jutice confirmed?

Give me that sweet, sweet hit.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2018, 08:40:06 AM »
I've been in a state of euphoria since Trump's election.

Another possible SCOTUS jutice confirmed?

Give me that sweet, sweet hit.
X2

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2018, 08:53:55 AM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2018, 08:59:35 AM »
just curious here be yee demon-rat or repugnicunt, how many of you on here ever kept a calendar from 1982 detailing what you did for the month... almost like a lame alibi... remember this is 2018.... guy must be a hoarder or something..at least like a true getbigger he lifted a few times.
F

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2018, 09:08:27 AM »

yes because the FBI have a good record about being impartial and always seeking the truth....hmmm Hillary.... wake the fuck up!!!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2018, 09:22:35 AM »
just curious here be yee demon-rat or repugnicunt, how many of you on here ever kept a calendar from 1982 detailing what you did for the month... almost like a lame alibi... remember this is 2018.... guy must be a hoarder or something..at least like a true getbigger he lifted a few times.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2018-09-27/kavanaugh-chokes-up-while-explaining-why-he-kept-calendars-video

“Why did I keep calendars? My dad started keeping detailed calendars of his life in 1978. He did so as both a calendar and a diary,” Kavanaugh said. “He’s a very organized guy, to put it mildly.”

“In 9th grade in 1980, I started keeping calendars of my own — for me also it’s both a calendar and a diary. I’ve kept such calendar diaries for the last 38 years. Mine are not as good as my dad’s,”

https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/27/kavanaugh-calendars-judiciary-hearing/

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2018, 09:34:15 AM »

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2018-09-27/kavanaugh-chokes-up-while-explaining-why-he-kept-calendars-video

“Why did I keep calendars? My dad started keeping detailed calendars of his life in 1978. He did so as both a calendar and a diary,” Kavanaugh said. “He’s a very organized guy, to put it mildly.”

“In 9th grade in 1980, I started keeping calendars of my own — for me also it’s both a calendar and a diary. I’ve kept such calendar diaries for the last 38 years. Mine are not as good as my dad’s,”

https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/27/kavanaugh-calendars-judiciary-hearing/
                                    all these calendars should be turned over to the FBI, so they could be checked  for any evidence of sexual deviancy.....guy reminds me of a little bunny rabbit the cute little way he wrinkles up his nose and keeps sniffing... [possibly a cokehead]
F