Author Topic: change of plan- what should i do?  (Read 922 times)

tatt2qb

• Getbig I
change of plan- what should i do?
« on: September 16, 2008, 08:56:00 AM »
was going to run test e 500mg a week for 12 weeks
with winny tabs for 8 weeks.

had a change in schedule for surgery. just had tonsils out on friday, can already feel myself dropping pounds fuck! but already feeling a lot better and thinking im going to get back in the gym at the end of this week.

2nd, going on vacation around thanksgiving for 17 days. SO- should i run the winny by itself for the 8 weeks until my vacation, then run the test a few weeks later once i get back? or should i just wait until after the vacation to do it together? I would like to look bad ass going home and am losing valuable muscle as we speak due to this liquid diet shit. suggestions please thanks.

4thAD

Re: change of plan- what should i do?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 09:00:22 AM »
Hey bro, are you running any test right now for maintenance, or did you do any PCT? Run a low dose of test to preserve muscle and when your ready for a cycle start the cycle. Don't run the winny by itself. When your ready to start then start the cycle. I think a low maintenance dose of test for muscle preservation would be fine while on a liquid diet.

tatt2qb

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 09:04:55 AM »
no im not running anything right now, stuff is suppose to be here end of the week. so just low dose the test for now, then bump it up and run a 8 week cycle until vacation?

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 09:19:44 AM »
Why is it that your only going to run an 8 weeker? Is it because that's all the time you have before vacation?

tatt2qb

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2008, 11:17:01 AM »
Why is it that your only going to run an 8 weeker? Is it because that's all the time you have before vacation?

yeah

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2008, 11:43:21 AM »
Personally I would wait until after vacation when you can run a real cycle. 16-20 weeks minimum. If I were you I would just get on the low dose test and run that to preserve muscle and then run a real cycle after vacation. The results you will see in only 8 weeks are very minimal. You are just starting to see good results and then you are quitting. Kind of a waste of gear IMO.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2008, 01:12:53 PM »
was going to run test e 500mg a week for 12 weeks
with winny tabs for 8 weeks.

had a change in schedule for surgery. just had tonsils out on friday, can already feel myself dropping pounds fuck! but already feeling a lot better and thinking im going to get back in the gym at the end of this week.

2nd, going on vacation around thanksgiving for 17 days. SO- should i run the winny by itself for the 8 weeks until my vacation, then run the test a few weeks later once i get back? or should i just wait until after the vacation to do it together? I would like to look bad ass going home and am losing valuable muscle as we speak due to this liquid diet shit. suggestions please thanks.

Run that shit until you drop, tatts.

You only live once, it's only Winstrol.

Run that shit NOW!   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2008, 09:18:14 PM »
just wait till after vacation dude...seriously. save the wintrol....dont worry about looking "bad ass"

as far as the liquid diet goes.....that shouldnt be a problem....protein shakes are liquid....

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2008, 01:37:12 AM »
8 week cycle=waste of time!!!!!     Wait for awhile and get enough so you can run a legit well thought out cycle utilizing different compounds for periods of 6-8 and run your test the entire time. I try to stick to 16 at bare minium. Preferably 20-24 weeks cycles