Author Topic: NPC Nationals - Todd Jewell wins the Men's BB Overall  (Read 26536 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: NPC Nationals - Todd Jewell wins the Men's BB Overall
« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2011, 07:10:18 PM »
Buselmo knows his shit.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #76 on: November 24, 2011, 01:03:48 AM »

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #77 on: November 24, 2011, 03:32:45 AM »
big heinz has been mentioned a few times in this thread. what a great and positive guy he was. he just kinda radiated happiness.

shame he got ran off there. such a good guy.
b

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2011, 08:16:17 PM »

im highly impres by this fella,, he is good with microphone,, extremly inteligent,, very symetric balanced ,, back need litle improvment but this fella is going far,, very very good ,, very strong looking bodybuild too,, he will be good profesional,,im impresed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2011, 08:20:31 PM »
when someone gets robbed at a 3rd tier bodybuilding show, Todd Jewell might kick the shit out of them.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2011, 08:28:47 PM »
when someone gets robbed at a 3rd tier bodybuilding show, Todd Jewell might kick the shit out of them.
Now that will make the show more entertaining

Stavios

« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2011, 08:47:38 PM »
big heinz has been mentioned a few times in this thread. what a great and positive guy he was. he just kinda radiated happiness.

I know right ????

I never understood the hate for Big Heinz, of course his physique is far from aesthetic but I am pretty sure the dude is huge as fuck when you seem him in the street.

He made Greg Ulyss look small onstage (even if Greg was much better) and Greg has some good size on him

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2011, 09:07:40 PM »
Buselmo knows his shit.

Yes one of the best guys on all the internet boards, honest, knows what he's talking about, practices what he preaches and backs it up with pics.

Buselmo knows bodybuilding ;)
Thunderdome approved

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #83 on: November 24, 2011, 09:10:44 PM »
I know right ????

I never understood the hate for Big Heinz, of course his physique is far from aesthetic but I am pretty sure the dude is huge as fuck when you seem him in the street.

He made Greg Ulyss look small onstage (even if Greg was much better) and Greg has some good size on him

Exactly, his physique is not so bad, like you said, i bet he looks huge in his normal clothes, working out at the gym etc, guy always has that big smile on his face, im sure he's a great guy to know and train with and you can tell he really loves the iron game.
Thunderdome approved

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: November 24, 2011, 10:18:43 PM »

"No Space for the Littles" I love that tag line of his.. I remember when he posted his cycle on PM a while back, i think it's on here if you do a search. But that was a lot of shit to take and he insisted that was "normal" for what was used in his circles..Then Phil Hernon dared him to post his blood work convinced that Heinz could not be healthy taking all that shit. I was shocked when heinz actually did post his blood work full name and address and all and his numbers were perfect..