Author Topic: Lunchtime Cardio...  (Read 1167 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Lunchtime Cardio...
« on: August 21, 2006, 01:12:39 PM »
Hahahah, a bunch of slobs in my office building (whom dont work in my company anyways) saw that I was in 'workout gear' for lunch.

One beast said,"Hey, are you going to play basketball for lunch ?" then turned to her freinds and chuckled. I replied ,"Ummmm no Im going to do a lil cardio for 30 minutes and dont want to get all nasty for the afternoon" Another lady was like, "Cardio? your not fat... that reminds me, hey do you know if these are good to eat?" She shows me a plastic container of dried apricots, I replied "Thats something you might want to ask your nutritionist", She said " I dont have a nutritionist...The elevator opened and before I left I said sacasticly " NOOOOOO SHIIIITTTT ?????" Hahahahah

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN ??? WHY DO THEY ASK QUESTIONS WHY!!!
L

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Lunchtime Cardio...
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 01:18:38 PM »
Hahahah, a bunch of slobs in my office building (whom dont work in my company anyways) saw that I was in 'workout gear' for lunch.

One beast said,"Hey, are you going to play basketball for lunch ?" then turned to her freinds and chuckled. I replied ,"Ummmm no Im going to do a lil cardio for 30 minutes and dont want to get all nasty for the afternoon" Another lady was like, "Cardio? your not fat... that reminds me, hey do you know if these are good to eat?" She shows me a plastic container of dried apricots, I replied "Thats something you might want to ask your nutritionist", She said " I dont have a nutritionist...The elevator opened and before I left I said sacasticly " NOOOOOO SHIIIITTTT ?????" Hahahahah

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN ??? WHY DO THEY ASK QUESTIONS WHY!!!

hahaha, good work Double J.  These blubbards never cease to amaze me.  And I really get irritated when they are supposedly asking you a question, but looking to the other fatties for approval.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 01:21:24 PM »
Normally I would of been helpful, but for some reason they thought that they were puttin me down if I was actually PLAYING basketball at lunch ?? I know the 4th st. courts in Manhattan are pretty rough and maybe they were making fun of the type of crowd there but so what id I was playing basketball ?? I didnt get it...so i hit them with a complimentary sarcastic remark to piss them off. hahahahaha
L

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 01:28:12 PM »
I used to work with a fatty chick who was always asking advice on nutrition, diet, excercise, etc... but she was one of those that was just paying lip service.  I would answer the same questions over and over.  Finally one day, I told her I would type something up for her.  After spending the morning on my computer, I told her I was finished and emailed it to her.  The only thing it said was "Eat less."  hahahaha, she got all huffy. hahaha

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 01:35:29 PM »
I used to work with a fatty chick who was always asking advice on nutrition, diet, excercise, etc... but she was one of those that was just paying lip service.  I would answer the same questions over and over.  Finally one day, I told her I would type something up for her.  After spending the morning on my computer, I told her I was finished and emailed it to her.  The only thing it said was "Eat less."  hahahaha, she got all huffy. hahaha
hahahahahahahahaha    This one lady at my job was giving me the same lip service and trying to pass time by talking to me and she was gettin an eliptical sent to her house, a week after it arrived I asked her how are things going ...she said that they have to wait for someone from the company to assemble it before she uses it, I asked if she did any running while she waits...she looked at me with a puzzled face and said " Why am I going to run when I have an eliptical in my basement"... in my brain i was thinking..is there even a friggin eliptical or is this bitch that dumb??
L

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 01:39:30 PM »
hahahahahahahahaha    This one lady at my job was giving me the same lip service and trying to pass time by talking to me and she was gettin an eliptical sent to her house, a week after it arrived I asked her how are things going ...she said that they have to wait for someone from the company to assemble it before she uses it, I asked if she did any running while she waits...she looked at me with a puzzled face and said " Why am I going to run when I have an eliptical in my basement"... in my brain i was thinking..is there even a friggin eliptical or is this bitch that dumb??

It was probably a Tony Little Gazelle. hahahahaha