Author Topic: EXTREME bodybuilding fed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3687 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
EXTREME bodybuilding fed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: August 21, 2006, 12:37:31 PM »
All this crappy talk about "mainstream and symetry."  F that.  I know some dipshit will say "we already got it with the IFBB," but no I'm talking about a show where people display negative bf%'s and the posing rounds don't end until someone locks-up or passes out.  Bonus points for synthol and gh guts.  I'm talking about a full fledged freak show.  The IFBB is way too tame. 

EXTREME BITCHES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
Re: EXTREME bodybuilding fed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 12:41:06 PM »
The entertainment can include stories by past pro's on health issues they brought upon themselves in their quest for 25lb's of plastic. 

First guest.....Tom Prince.  "I almost died for you bitches!"

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 12:43:06 PM »
all that will change comes 2010. After all, whoever take over the Mr Olympia streak will have to outdo coleman in every possible aspect: BIGGER BACKS, BIGGER GH GUTS, MORE SYNTHOLS, AND WILL WATCH EM DROP DEAD ON STAGE AT A EVERY SHOW
Get Big, or Die Trying

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 12:44:59 PM »
all that will change comes 2010. After all, whoever take over the Mr Olympia streak will have to outdo coleman in every possible aspect: BIGGER BACKS, BIGGER GH GUTS, MORE SYNTHOLS, AND WILL WATCH EM DROP DEAD ON STAGE AT A EVERY SHOW

HUGEPECS, I know we've had our differences, but you know what I'm saying here?  I want a minimum of one guy carted out during pre-judging.  Have the REAL supplements being sold in the lobby, etc...   

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 12:46:45 PM »
GREAT IDEA SHOWSTOPPA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree completely. I think, as a starting point, they should limit the Mr Olympia to only those competitors who are able to achieve a minimum of 0.00% bodyfat level. Fuck what idiots like luv2build think.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 12:48:44 PM »
GREAT IDEA SHOWSTOPPA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree completely. I think, as a starting point, they should limit the Mr Olympia to only those competitors who are able to achieve a minimum of 0.00% bodyfat level. f**k what idiots like luv2build think.

Yes kiwi, that should be the highest bf% they are allowed to have.  And never, ever go over 4% year round.  Think of how inspiring it would be to actually be able to see the lumps on someones kidneys....right thru their skin. 

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 12:55:47 PM »
HUGEPECS, I know we've had our differences, but you know what I'm saying here?  I want a minimum of one guy carted out during pre-judging.  Have the REAL supplements being sold in the lobby, etc...   

lol.... they should also setup a booth in the Lobby where I can buy my DECA, WINSTROL ETC...  ;D  just put it in a package that says creatine..lol
Get Big, or Die Trying

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2006, 12:58:28 PM »
lol.... they should also setup a booth in the Lobby where I can buy my DECA, WINSTROL ETC...  ;D  just put it in a package that says creatine..lol

And in a corner, they should have tons and tons of soiled posing trunks for guys like Bluto and Earl :-X

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2006, 12:59:11 PM »

Exactly, thats what I meant by REAL supplements.  Have all the eastern European distributors showing people how to do it properly, with syringes and everything.  It would be a money making endeavor for sure.

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2006, 01:01:44 PM »
GREAT IDEA SHOWSTOPPA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree completely. I think, as a starting point, they should limit the Mr Olympia to only those competitors who are able to achieve a minimum of 0.00% bodyfat level. f**k what idiots like luv2build think.

LOL!!!!!
KIWI thinks this is really going to happen

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2006, 01:03:53 PM »
maybe if there bf gets into the high negative percentages we what they ate that day through their stomachs

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2006, 01:05:23 PM »
LOL!!!!!
KIWI thinks this is really going to happen

Not everyone is a hater like you asshole. Just STFU already. Anyone who calls Jim Quinn and Billy Smith liars, is not worth a response in my book. You obviously have zero knowledge of the human body. And don't try to argue with me. I've done heaps of naturopathy and spiritual healing courses - I know the human body inside out 8)

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2006, 01:13:07 PM »
Not everyone is a hater like you asshole. Just STFU already. Anyone who calls Jim Quinn and Billy Smith liars, is not worth a response in my book. You obviously have zero knowledge of the human body. And don't try to argue with me. I've done heaps of naturopathy and spiritual healing courses - I know the human body inside out 8)

THATS IT!!!!
Spritual Healing courses. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for making my day.  you are a certified RETARD. 
Were you wearing a tydie t-shirt and smoking the peace pipe when you wrote all of this?
Maybe if i were to do something like quit college and take COURSES i could know it all too

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2006, 01:13:47 PM »
BODYBUILDING IS INFORMING THE GYM GOING PUBLIC ABOUT EVERYTHING, BUT THE REAL THING. IT'S TIME WE START SEEING BOOTHS WITH GUYS SHOWING US HOW TO COMBINE STACKS, WHAT WORKS WELL AND WHAT DOESNT. C'MON, IT'S TIME TO TAKE BODYBUILDING FROM THE STONE AGE, TO THE 21ST CENTURY.
Get Big, or Die Trying

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2006, 01:14:41 PM »
maybe if there bf gets into the high negative percentages we what they ate that day through their stomachs

if there are two competitors, and one guy clearly has an empty stomach but the judges can see the remnants of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in the other guy's stomach, then which bodybuilder gets rewarded?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2006, 01:16:50 PM »
BODYBUILDING IS INFORMING THE GYM GOING PUBLIC ABOUT EVERYTHING, BUT THE REAL THING. IT'S TIME WE START SEEING BOOTHS WITH GUYS SHOWING US HOW TO COMBINE STACKS, WHAT WORKS WELL AND WHAT DOESNT. C'MON, IT'S TIME TO TAKE BODYBUILDING FROM THE STONE AGE, TO THE 21ST CENTURY.

HUGEPECS gets it.  We could maybe get a deal with the X-games or something.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2006, 01:17:25 PM »
THATS IT!!!!
Spritual Healing courses. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for making my day.  you are a certified RETARD. 
Were you wearing a tydie t-shirt and smoking the peace pipe when you wrote all of this?
Maybe if i were to do something like quit college and take COURSES i could know it all too

Spiritual healing is very underestimated, as is veganism 8) Once you open up your mind and accept that we are all children of the earth and that even the tiniest of creatures has as much right to exist and be happy as does a human being, you will be able to trust everyone and everything a lot more. Trust me, you'll stop being a hater and will see the truth for what it is, even such a thing as people competing at negative bodyfat levels. There is nothing a human body can't do.

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2006, 01:17:37 PM »
 And don't try to argue with me. I've done heaps of naturopathy and spiritual healing courses - I know the human body inside out 8)
[/quote]

But you know your right hand and your boyfriend KIWI's cornhole the best!!!!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2006, 01:20:11 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Showstoppa, HugePecs and others - I've been too cruel. Please help me put this to an end. Tell luv2build what is really happening here guys.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2006, 01:21:15 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Showstoppa, HugePecs and others - I've been too cruel. Please help me put this to an end. Tell luv2build what is really happening here guys.

You mean you aren't a vegan peacnik who trains in holistic medicine?  WTF ??  ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2006, 01:24:25 PM »
You mean you aren't a vegan peacnik who trains in holistic medicine?  WTF ??  ;D

Hahahahaha shut up you funny bastard ;D. Luv2build, you've just been the butt end of a practical joke, which I played up a lot more by claiming to be vegan, spiritual etc etc. Check this link out

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=63470.0

It's one of those Getbig things - like saying monster triceps. The norm is to start saying Jim Quinn and Billy smith measured 'insert name here' bodyfat which turned out to be 0/00% etc, etc. There's always 1 or 2 people who fall for it. This time, it happened to be you and a couple of others. YOU JUST GOT OWNED ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2006, 01:26:41 PM »
monster copy of my thread about up the dosage.  ::)
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2006, 01:28:06 PM »
monster copy of my thread about up the dosage.  ::)

You haven't done anything original, other than being the only one who eats his dad out the most. So STFU turdbrain.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2006, 01:30:09 PM »
You haven't done anything original, other than being the only one who eats his dad out the most. So STFU turdbrain.

if my original thread wasnt original, then surely this copy of that unoriginal thread is even less original, in other words, you just attacked fellow squad member showstoppa with your post.
very clever  ::)
Z

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2006, 01:31:04 PM »
Hahahahaha shut up you funny bastard ;D. Luv2build, you've just been the butt end of a practical joke, which I played up a lot more by claiming to be vegan, spiritual etc etc. Check this link out

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=63470.0

It's one of those Getbig things - like saying monster triceps. The norm is to start saying Jim Quinn and Billy smith measured 'insert name here' bodyfat which turned out to be 0/00% etc, etc. There's always 1 or 2 people who fall for it. This time, it happened to be you and a couple of others. YOU JUST GOT OWNED ;D

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!  Tuche'