Author Topic: The Walking Dead.....Season 3  (Read 34579 times)

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: The Walking Dead.....Season 3
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2012, 09:06:50 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JakeLester/news/?a=69180

New Clip From THE WALKING DEAD'S Next Episode "Walk With Me"

A lot had gone on in the first two episodes of AMC's The Walking Dead. The Ricktatoship is in full force, Hershel has found him self in a terrible predicament, and the group ran into a bunch of prison survivors that didn't end well. Noticeably absent for much of the first two episodes have been Michonne and Andrea. Last we saw the two was in episode one when they took off from their current hide out.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2012, 08:52:31 PM »
Call it now, who gets hacked?

so we know that one of the main characters will probably get killed off this season so get on the record now, who do you think it will be?

I think TDawg would be he easiest person to lose and keep the story going but im starting to think that would just be to easy and predictable.

I think Daryl is the person who is going to be killed off this season. He has taken a pretty big role in the group and this would be a big shake up. We have seen the clips of his brother coming back so I think it may be related to that somehow.

What say you?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2012, 10:06:23 PM »
Call it now, who gets hacked?

so we know that one of the main characters will probably get killed off this season so get on the record now, who do you think it will be?

I think TDawg would be he easiest person to lose and keep the story going but im starting to think that would just be to easy and predictable.

I think Daryl is the person who is going to be killed off this season. He has taken a pretty big role in the group and this would be a big shake up. We have seen the clips of his brother coming back so I think it may be related to that somehow.

What say you?

probably one of the girls....they are only there for romance purposes....

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2012, 08:23:55 AM »
Been a good couple of episodes so far

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2012, 09:47:24 AM »
The big reveal in last night's episode was the fact that there are still government elements out there as we saw with the Army being there and still being pretty much intact

The return of Merle was good..he was more rational than I thought he would be...I think he will be redeemed somewhat in the future

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2012, 04:07:56 PM »
The big reveal in last night's episode was the fact that there are still government elements out there as we saw with the Army being there and still being pretty much intact

The return of Merle was good..he was more rational than I thought he would be...I think he will be redeemed somewhat in the future
Well the army was intact their location got over run which is why they left so we cant be certain.

I think the tid bit about the walkers will starve it just takes a lot longer maybe important in the future.

Next episode should be interesting.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2012, 06:21:43 PM »
T Dawg...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2012, 09:34:18 PM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2012, 11:42:23 PM »
sad :'(

That was not how I expected he would go.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2012, 04:02:59 AM »
hahaha yea I have to say WOW!!! on last nights episode.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 05, 2012, 05:48:10 AM »
not sure if Rick's wife is dead.......although she should be after being cut open like that....Don't know if Rick's son actually was able to shoot his mom in the head....

or she may be a walker already

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 05, 2012, 06:44:01 AM »
not sure if Rick's wife is dead.......although she should be after being cut open like that....Don't know if Rick's son actually was able to shoot his mom in the head....

I wondered about that too.

Wonder if Andrea is prego ..and w/Shane's baby?  She's had on some loose tops and the gov. said something about "someone in her condition."
R

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 05, 2012, 07:03:25 AM »
I wondered about that too.

Wonder if Andrea is prego ..and w/Shane's baby?  She's had on some loose tops and the gov. said something about "someone in her condition."

She can't be...unless she is keeping it a secret.....many months have elapsed since her tryst with Shane...she would know by now

Looking at the show from another perspective, you really can't blame Andrew for trying to take Rick and his group out.....Rick and his crew show up and all of a sudden they want to take over and take half your food...plus Rick locked him up with a yard full of Walkers....

We take Ricks side because we know him....but you can't blame Andrew for being mistrustful of Rick

As for the Governor, I belive that he has set up his own little paradise with himself in control....he doesn't want any outsiders intruding on his own little kingdom....

Good to see another side of Merle, but I was disappointed in T-Dawg's death because I wanted to see Merle and he confront each other after T-Dawg failed to save him and Merle had to cut off his hand

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #63 on: November 05, 2012, 09:58:29 AM »
Y

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2012, 04:01:19 PM »

or she may be a walker already

Wouldn't be surprised if she isn't dead but:

-  Carl had the look of shooting her
-  The next week's previews implied Rick having a emotional meltdown

Got to hand it to this show, they are not afraid to kill main characters.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2012, 04:05:57 PM »
Couple of things as my brain's sensibility doesn't always get suspended:

-  Those National Guardsmen:  I wouldn't think the Governor's men all could sneak up on them that close being they are in a heighten state of awareness to begin with
-  The governor's ploy to lure them in dropping their guard still should have got him shot.
-  They should be looking for a ham radio and cinder blocks

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2012, 04:51:42 PM »
She can't be...unless she is keeping it a secret.....many months have elapsed since her tryst with Shane...she would know by now

Looking at the show from another perspective, you really can't blame Andrew for trying to take Rick and his group out.....Rick and his crew show up and all of a sudden they want to take over and take half your food...plus Rick locked him up with a yard full of Walkers....

We take Ricks side because we know him....but you can't blame Andrew for being mistrustful of Rick

As for the Governor, I belive that he has set up his own little paradise with himself in control....he doesn't want any outsiders intruding on his own little kingdom....

Good to see another side of Merle, but I was disappointed in T-Dawg's death because I wanted to see Merle and he confront each other after T-Dawg failed to save him and Merle had to cut off his hand

Andrew locking himself in a room for over 100 days is quite the BETA move. How do you not try to get out and see whats going on?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2012, 05:06:23 PM »
A few more things

1. I dont think anybody dealt with T Dawgs brain so he probably will come back.
2. If carl didnt shoot his mom in the head she is going to be walking around with her intestines hanging out...cool!!!
3. I dont think Andrea is pregnant, she said she had been on the road with michone for like 6 months so she would definitely be showing probably about to pop.
4. still dont know what happend to sofias mom yet do we?

definitely going to be interesting to see what direction the show goes in now. It has centered around rick and lori for so long that this might take it in a completely different direction.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2012, 03:33:43 AM »
It was an awesome episode tonight.  I have to be careful reading this thread as I don't want to know in advance what happens.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2012, 03:24:10 PM »
You motherfuckers catch the last episode of the walking dead  ??? ??? ???

MAN!!! NO PLACE IN ZOMBIE LAND FOR WHORES!!!!

Should i Spoil it for you???

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 06, 2012, 03:28:49 PM »
Couple of things as my brain's sensibility doesn't always get suspended:

-  Those National Guardsmen:  I wouldn't think the Governor's men all could sneak up on them that close being they are in a heighten state of awareness to begin with
-  The governor's ploy to lure them in dropping their guard still should have got him shot.
-  They should be looking for a ham radio and cinder blocks

I'm with you on that... surrounded by walkers, they should have had perimeter security. It was just too easy.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: November 06, 2012, 06:35:32 PM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: November 06, 2012, 07:14:57 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=69678

THE WALKING DEAD: The Governor Makes Michonne An Offer In Sneak Peek From "Say The Word"

After The Governor (David Morrissey) witnesses Michonne's (Danai Gurira) skills with a sword he makes her an offer in this second sneak peek from next week's episode of AMC's TheWalking Dead.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: November 06, 2012, 07:51:10 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=69736

IronE Singleton Reflects On The Shocking Events Of Last Sunday's Episode Of THE WALKING DEAD

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=42052

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2012, 08:48:25 AM »
Is it Sunday yet :D

Gregz, is the "mid season break" coming up soon >:(
R