Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 267547 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #500 on: August 09, 2017, 09:34:31 PM »
What are the odds of having a 21+ page thread and not having one ESFitness post in it?

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #501 on: August 09, 2017, 09:43:03 PM »
What are the odds of having a 21+ page thread and not having one ESFitness post in it?

You should post a question about sex in prison or mafiosis raping lesser criminals for dominance.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #502 on: August 09, 2017, 09:44:24 PM »

Oh, and you're sub-normal IQ, as evidenced by your writing style, your inability to form any cohesive arguments, and your continued insistence on the most juvenile talking points.
This was intended to be a free flowing type of thread.
You are INSISTING I have a conversation with you about the gay stats you spent three fucking hours looking up. None of which I clicked by the way.
To me---this thread isn't that big of a deal. To you it's life or death.
And no--Its not juvenile of me to suggest you are in fact a homosexual. What other straight guy would fight as hard as YOU did to get his point across?

Either way--I take solace in knowing I sleep sooo much better than you because I dont have the hatred in my heart for a group of people the way you do.
This thread has changed your life--and not for the better.
You fucking NEED some of that gay agenda--maybe you'll lighten the fuck up and enjoy life.
I know I am.

Here's a pic of two happy men.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #503 on: August 09, 2017, 09:46:58 PM »
You are INSISTING I have a conversation with you about the gay stats you spent three fucking hours looking up. None of which I clicked by the way.
And no--Its not juvenile of me to suggest you are in fact a homosexual. What other straight guy would fight as hard as YOU did to get his point across?

Either way--I take solace in knowing I sleep sooo much better than you because I dont have the hatred in my heart for a group of people the way you do.
You fucking NEED some of that gay agenda--maybe you'll lighten the fuck up and enjoy life.
I know I am.

Very few fight it like i have in this thread, because they get shamed or called names if they do, but I can handle it no problem and the tide is turning against this garbage anyway.

Count how many people agreed with me after I started posting vs how many agreed with you.

;D

And that pic is fucking gross, it's just blatantly wrong.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #504 on: August 09, 2017, 10:40:41 PM »
the lovely homo agenda strikes again...

are you going to denounce that, rangerboy, or are you going to claim it's just fine because the kid's "not hurting anybody"

::)

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #505 on: August 09, 2017, 11:01:53 PM »
Homophobia......irrational fear and discrimination of homosexuals.....standard definition

Homophobia.......anyone that doesn't fully support every facet of homosexuality for any reason whatsoever.......illogic al, incorrect redefining by gay community used randomly during virtually any discussion

Homosexuality doesn't have facets anymore than heterosexuality has facets.
If you hold prejucices against homosexuality that makes you a homophobe, plain and simple. No one is asking you to march for LGB people, but if you belong to that portion of society that shows animosity towards LGB people it is more than obvious someone will criticise your views when you voice them.

Also, not every heterosexual person holds your views since many are in favour of an egalitarian society. Remember, heterosexual people give birth to LGB people and, while love is not always unconditional, many love their non-heterosexual children and want them to live in a safe world free from irrational prejudices that may harm them.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #506 on: August 09, 2017, 11:24:27 PM »
If you hold prejucices against homosexuality that makes you a homophobe, plain and simple. No one is asking you to march for LGB people, but if you belong to that portion of society that shows animosity towards LGB people it is more than obvious someone will criticise your views when you voice them.

...what?

what fucking nonsense are you spouting?  do you know what a "facet" is? I'm trying hard to think of what word you're confusing it with but I'm coming up blank

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #507 on: August 10, 2017, 12:11:40 AM »
...what?

what fucking nonsense are you spouting?  do you know what a "facet" is? I'm trying hard to think of what word you're confusing it with but I'm coming up blank

I think the message is pretty clear and how prejudices against homosexuality, usually due to upbringing, inspire animosity where no matter why or how, hostile feelings rule over rationality and empathy.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #508 on: August 10, 2017, 12:17:50 AM »
I think the message is pretty clear and how prejudices against homosexuality, usually due to upbringing, inspire animosity where no matter why or how, hostile feelings rule over rationality and empathy.

...even that doesn't really make sense.

try using simpler sentences.

(i think i'm pretty rational in stating OBJECTIVE reasons why homosexuality is degenerate behavior, how it OBJECTIVELY repulses straight men, and how the whole homo subset of the population has a vast prevalence of STDs, mental illness, eating disorders, self-harming tendencies, etc etc.  basically these are not people who are right in the head, and we're catering to them with propagation of the homo agenda.)

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #509 on: August 10, 2017, 12:45:22 AM »

(i think i'm pretty rational in stating OBJECTIVE reasons why homosexuality is degenerate behavior, how it OBJECTIVELY repulses straight men, and how the whole homo subset of the population has a vast prevalence of STDs, mental illness, eating disorders, self-harming tendencies, etc etc.  basically these are not people who are right in the head, and we're catering to them with propagation of the homo agenda.)

As you speak your prejudices come to the surface and as I said before, animosity rules over rationality and empathy.

It is a very old tactic from homophobes to bring up STDs or mental ilnesses to stigmatise LGB people, but hey, heterosexual people also have and spread STDs. That has nothing to do with homosexuality or heterosexuality; it has to do with personal choices, lack of sexual education, usually because people have not received advice either at home or school. Religion has a lot to do with it since religious authorities tends to stop sexual education from being taught in schools or have conditioned parents to feel shame to talk to their children about the topic. Can you honeslty deny that STDs are also found among heterosexual people? It's simple logic that education is the key.

While you are obviously exacerbating mental illnesses, LGB people are just as normal as anybody else. However, homophobia does have a negative effect on a person's mind; any form of psychological abuse is negative. It's common sense that homophobia in the form of systematic prejudice and verbal abuse can harm a person's mind if he/she is the target of such abuse. This usually translates to lack of self-esteem, shyness and sometimes suicide. Just like when you tell a child he is stupid because you despise him he may grow up facing mental challenges that make him see himself as less than other kids.

You haven't said anything, not a single thing that heterosexual people are free from so what you are doing is simply showing your homophbia.

Simple Simon

« Reply #510 on: August 10, 2017, 12:46:42 AM »
As you speak your prejudices come to the surface and as I said before, animosity rules over rationality and empathy.

It is a very old tactic from homophobes to bring up STDs or mental ilnesses to stigmatise LGB people, but hey, heterosexual people also have and spread STDs. That has nothing to do with homosexuality or heterosexuality; it has to do with personal choices, lack of sexual education, usually because people have not received advice either at home or school. Religion has a lot to do with it since religious authorities tends to stop sexual education from being taught in schools or have conditioned parents to feel shame to talk to their children about the topic. Can you honeslty deny that STDs are also found among heterosexual people? It's simple logic that education is the key.

While you are obviously exacerbating mental illnesses, LGB people are just as normal as anybody else. However, homophobia does have a negative effect on a person's mind. It's common sense that homophobia in the form of systematic prejudice and verbal abuse can harm a person's mind if he/she is the target of such abuse. This usually translateto lack of self-esteem, shyness and sometims to suicide. Just like when you tell a child he is stupid because you despise him he may grow up with facing mental challenges that make him see himself as less worth than other kids.

You haven't said anything, not a single thing that heterosexual people are free from so what you are doing is simply showing your homophbia.

that's says way more about you than it does him....

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #511 on: August 10, 2017, 12:52:06 AM »

While you are obviously exacerbating mental illnesses, LGB people are just as normal as anybody else. However, homophobia does have a negative effect on a person's mind. It's common sense that homophobia in the form of systematic prejudice and verbal abuse can harm a person's mind if he/she is the target of such abuse. This usually translateto lack of self-esteem, shyness and sometims to suicide. Just like when you tell a child he is stupid because you despise him he may grow up with facing mental challenges that make him see himself as less worth than other kids.

Go back a few pages, look at the hatefacts i copied and pasted, then get back to me.  

Don't give me this fucking liberal logic of 2 + 2 = HEY LOOK OVER THERE EQUALITY!

The homo community has vastly higher rates of stds, depression, mental illness, eating disorders, everything I've listed, compared to the normal population.  Did I once say that regular people are immune from stds or deprssion or mental illness? No.  But I have said, and backed up with real data, how much more prevalent those things are in the homo community.

Absolutely nothing to do with religion.  I grew up agnostic.  I'm just looking at things objectively, and objectively, the gay agenda has absolutely overreached its original purpose.

You say that gays grow up feeling less worthy than regular people?  GOOD, it's as they SHOULD feel!  Shame is absolutely a real, deep-rooted response to a situation, and shame is what should be showered on anybody who preaches the homo agenda in public.

No homophobia here brother.  I'm not afraid of gays.  I just dislike the gay agenda, and think gay acts are repulsive.

(as they OBJECTIVELY are, to straight men, as I've shown just earlier tonight as well)

Good luck trying to Frankfurt School Critical Theory your way out of that one ::)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #512 on: August 10, 2017, 04:43:23 AM »
toy poodle,

You literally stayed up until past 3am to argue this bullshit on a board like Getbig's Gossip and Opinions.

That says more about you being just as fucked up as you claim the people in this thread who don't give a fuck about sexuality.

have a nice day, and keep posting that meltdown

90 posts out of your 700 plus are in this thread.

I think you are on this board to ironically spread some agenda, like one of those paid political shills that creates arguments on message boards to drive dissent
"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #513 on: August 10, 2017, 04:46:57 AM »

I know I am.

Creepy - and most likely both are high on drugs and hooked up in a disgusting toilet in a stop on the highway or the back of a seedy gay bar.  

This is not helping your cause at all.  

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #514 on: August 10, 2017, 10:37:22 AM »

Also, not every heterosexual person holds your views since many are in favour of an egalitarian society. Remember, heterosexual people give birth to LGB people and, while love is not always unconditional, many love their non-heterosexual children and want them to live in a safe world free from irrational prejudices that may harm them.

No facets in homosexuality?  

Not quite....there are lesbians, gays, bisexuals, transgenders, gender fluids and these can be subdivided into further stereotypically-grounded categories/facets.....bottoms, tops, twinks, bears, bug chasers, etc.....yes I'm aware of the common terminology.  You also have more clinical or academically defined facets of homosexuality including facultative, obligative, compulsive, symptomatic, episodic and institutional homosexuality.   Substantially multi-faceted I'd say.

No facets in heterosexuality?  Not quite....there are men and women.  I suppose if you stretched the definition a bit further you could say that former homosexuals that have adopted heterosexuality are another facet.   So not as multi-faceted as homosexuality, but facets exist nonetheless.

If you hold prejudices against homosexuality that makes you a homophobe, plain and simple.

Agreed.

What is prejudice?

1. preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.
2. harm or injury that results or may result from some action or judgment.

I neither fit into definition 1 nor definition 2 of prejudice.   I neither engage with preconceived opinions about homosexuals nor seek to harm homosexuals.

You are correct that not all heterosexuals share my opinion.  They should though because my opinion is grounded in God....no higher authority to appeal to...the only objective  standard.  All else is subjectivity through and through.

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #515 on: August 10, 2017, 12:33:06 PM »
Go back a few pages, look at the hatefacts i copied and pasted, then get back to me.  

Don't give me this fucking liberal logic of 2 + 2 = HEY LOOK OVER THERE EQUALITY!

The homo community has vastly higher rates of stds, depression, mental illness, eating disorders, everything I've listed, compared to the normal population.  Did I once say that regular people are immune from stds or deprssion or mental illness? No.  But I have said, and backed up with real data, how much more prevalent those things are in the homo community.

Absolutely nothing to do with religion.  I grew up agnostic.  I'm just looking at things objectively, and objectively, the gay agenda has absolutely overreached its original purpose.

You say that gays grow up feeling less worthy than regular people?  GOOD, it's as they SHOULD feel!  Shame is absolutely a real, deep-rooted response to a situation, and shame is what should be showered on anybody who preaches the homo agenda in public.

No homophobia here brother.  I'm not afraid of gays.  I just dislike the gay agenda, and think gay acts are repulsive.

(as they OBJECTIVELY are, to straight men, as I've shown just earlier tonight as well)

Good luck trying to Frankfurt School Critical Theory your way out of that one ::)

By reading your posts you show a lot if biases. I have never thought of my opinions as liberal nor are they based on any political views. Likewise anybody could say your views resemble those of nazis so just like you try to label others others can label you too.

As I said before, all you have used to stigmatise LGB is also found among heterosexual people. I will repeat myself, heterosexual people have and spread STDs; heterosexual people suffer mental illnesses, they can and do harm themselves. Do you really think condoms are only sold for heterosexual people to aviod unwanted pregnancy? Do you really think psychologists and psychiatrists don't treat heterosexual people?  It is also unfounded to stigmatise all LGB as spreading STDs because that simply isn't true.  

Normal? Normal means "common" or more prevalent; it doesn't mean or right or moral. Racism was normal among US christians, that doesn't make racism right or moral.

I disagree with your and the general use of "community" to refer to LGB people because it leads to wrong assumptions of homogeinity with group mentality and it is ideologically used by people like you to create poles (them vs us). Likewise, you are not the voice of all heterosexual people since many disagree with your discrimiantory views and temper. It is an illusion of many homophobes to think they can lump all heterosexual people under their personal hateful views against LGB people or that they speak for the rest. Likewise, it is laughable when homophobes think they have a higher moral standard than others as if heterosexuality inherently implied higher or divine sense of morality.

You seem really obsessed with homosexuality to the point you go beyond irrational and, many have already made guesses about you because of that obsession. It is even more ironic if you think you are on a bodybuilding forum which is all about nearly naked men strutting the secondary sex traits for other men.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #516 on: August 10, 2017, 01:15:30 PM »

You seem really obsessed with homosexuality to the point you go beyond irrational and, many have already made guesses about you because of that obsession. It is even more ironic if you think you are on a bodybuilding forum which is all about nearly naked men strutting the secondary sex traits for other men.

This "comment" was not directed toward me but all the same...Just because bodybuilding and by association, bodybuilding forums are a schmoegasbord for some folk here doesn't mean it is for the majority of us.   No one is obsessed with anything regarding homosexuality with the exception (perhaps) of a few homosexuals whose world (such as it is) revolves around dicks and buttholes.  There really is no such thing as "homophobia".  The term was coined to placate and make feeeeeeel better the whiners of the homosexual community.  It allows them to call names those that find their behavior disgusting.  I suppose you find some homosexuals calling heterosexuals "breeders" just fine and dandy?  Your attitude more than suggests such.

Do you have schmoemophobia?  If you've ever made fun of a schmoe, then you quality in the world of the SNAGs. 

Lifting weights and contributing to a forum on bodybuilding do not in themselves make someone homosexual.  Smoking wangs and buttfucking between men do.  Words do not harm men.  They do however upset pussies. 

And for the record, I don't think lesbians are exempt just because they're women and I'm a man.  I do not care if someone is homosexual or not. I just don't think I need to know every fucking detail about their extra-texticular activities.   If the first thing you tell someone when you meet them is your sexual preference, you definitely have a pathetic imitation of life.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #517 on: August 10, 2017, 01:34:07 PM »
What I've noticed about you in this thread is one of your default defense tactics is to call people stupid for the way they formulate their sentences or posts.
You have a self-righteous --morally superior thing going on that's really sickening.

that's says way more about you than it does him....
Meaningless.

First off that's an insanely EVIL thing to wish somebody feel shame for being gay. I don't think your average homophobe is even wishing the evil you are.
Which is why I said your a dangerous closet case.
Moving on --what constitutes "preaches the homo agenda in public"? Me kissing my boyfriend goodnight in a parking lot is in your eyes forwarding my gay agenda.
I think your sexuality is eating you alive. That's why your awake in the middle of the night on this thread and Googling gay stats.
What else are you Googling?
Is the gay agenda the only thing you're passionate about?

If the first thing you tell someone when you meet them is your sexual preference, you definitely have a pathetic imitation of life.

Totally agree.
My "gayness" is as equally unimportant as your "straightness".

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #518 on: August 10, 2017, 01:36:09 PM »
Ranger you're blind to the crippling irony in your post.

You define yourself as gay both in this thread and in the little blurb under your name. You have an lgbtq flag as your avatar. Your whole conception of yourself centers around being gay. You're a pawn in the gay agenda and that's why I dislike you -- you're incapable of independent thought, as evidenced time and time again when you've tried to "counter" any of my points.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #519 on: August 10, 2017, 01:36:54 PM »
Likewise, it is laughable when homophobes think they have a higher moral standard than others as if heterosexuality inherently implied higher or divine sense of morality.
^^this^^

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #520 on: August 10, 2017, 01:37:09 PM »
This "comment" was not directed toward me but all the same...Just because bodybuilding and by association, bodybuilding forums are a schmoegasbord for some folk here doesn't mean it is for the majority of us.   No one is obsessed with anything regarding homosexuality with the exception (perhaps) of a few homosexuals whose world (such as it is) revolves around dicks and buttholes.  There really is no such thing as "homophobia".  The term was coined to placate and make feeeeeeel better the whiners of the homosexual community.  It allows them to call names those that find their behavior disgusting.  I suppose you find some homosexuals calling heterosexuals "breeders" just fine and dandy?  Your attitude more than suggests such.

Do you have schmoemophobia?  If you've ever made fun of a schmoe, then you quality in the world of the SNAGs. 

Lifting weights and contributing to a forum on bodybuilding do not in themselves make someone homosexual.  Smoking wangs and buttfucking between men do.  Words do not harm men.  They do however upset pussies. 

And for the record, I don't think lesbians are exempt just because they're women and I'm a man.  I do not care if someone is homosexual or not. I just don't think I need to know every fucking detail about their extra-texticular activities.   If the first thing you tell someone when you meet them is your sexual preference, you definitely have a pathetic imitation of life.

Good man here.

Must be Scottish ;)

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #521 on: August 10, 2017, 01:38:22 PM »
Ranger you're blind to the crippling irony in your post.

You define yourself as gay both in this thread and in the little blurb under your name. You have an lgbtq flag as your avatar. Your whole conception of yourself centers around being gay. You're a pawn in the gay agenda and that's why I dislike you -- you're incapable of independent thought, as evidenced time and time again when you've tried to "counter" any of my points.
Ok...how many times are you gonna ask me to comment on your facts?
You need help---but I am getting a kick out of you.
hahahhaa

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #522 on: August 10, 2017, 01:40:28 PM »
^^this^^

Heterosexuality is absolutely superior to homosexuality.

You've been brainwashed by both the degenerates propagating the gay agenda and your own disgraceful preferences. Weak-minded and weak-willed, as I've said before.

You know why homosexuals are inferior? Because their inherent preference is to END their lineage with them. In the natural world where survival of the fittest is the golden rule, you are not only the weakest but you *willingly* take yourself out of the gene pool.

That is one of the biggest biological flaws somebody born without physical deformities can have.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #523 on: August 10, 2017, 01:43:12 PM »
Ok...how many times are you gonna ask me to comment on your facts?
You need help---but I am getting a kick out of you.
hahahhaa

Once more you show how dumb you really are. I said "points". I'm not talking about the facts, which you can't counter anyway.

But you can comment on them as a whole, and admit how, taken together, they demonstrate the absolute inherent inferiority of your kind.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #524 on: August 10, 2017, 01:45:29 PM »
Heterosexuality is absolutely superior to homosexuality.

You've been brainwashed by both the degenerates propagating the gay agenda and your own disgraceful preferences. Weak-minded and weak-willed, as I've said before.

You know why homosexuals are inferior? Because their inherent preference is to END their lineage with them. In the natural world where survival of the fittest is the golden rule, you are not only the weakest but you *willingly* take yourself out of the gene pool.

That is one of the biggest biological flaws somebody born without physical deformities can have.
Totally sane post there..no way shape or form the posting of a fucking madman.
Nope.
Oh well Poodle babe--I'm going to the gym. you know what that is right?
I'm sure you'll spend the rest of the afternoon here fighting..
xoxo