Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 267756 times)

burnout666

Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #1100 on: September 06, 2017, 05:31:26 PM »
Before the spreading of Judeo-Christianity homosexuality was not an issue in most of the ancient world and by ancient world I mean every continent. As far as I know no society ever collapsed due to homosexuality. Religious dominance, thirst for power, money, imperialistic ambitions, etc. on the other hand, have constantly been the cause of conflicts and wars throughout history.
Regardless of modern attitutes and laws homosexuality has always been there. Same-sex couples have always existed, homoparental families were also there. It is just that they were in the dark to protect themselves but just because you didn't see them up until a couple of years ago doesn't mean they were not there. Meanwhile, heterosexual couples kept making babies; no one stopped them.

It is paranoid to always come up with scenarios where homosexuality is vilified as the cause for an eventual extinction of human population when we are going towards overpopulation; not the other way round. Certainly there will always be people who will lust after the other sex and, ultimetaly, there is assisted insemination. No need to keep bringing up ficticious scenarios as some sort of justification for homophobia with all that entails.

Empathy means to understand the struggles others face. You may not experience them on your own skin, but empathy allows you to understand others and possibly help them out instead of harming them. This is another basic principle for any community to be successful. It is natural that if anybody expresses negative or hateful views about others based on prejudices and ignorance some people will call them out on that. That happened with racism, classism, etc.
Some people tend to forget that many heterosexual people don't hold hateful views towards gainst LGB people and, eother passively or actively are in support of egalitarinism.
Ignorance breeds fear and fear wants to destroy that it doesn't understand. That's why people do what they can do achieve the desired level of equality where being LGB is not the target of violence anymore.

Right, but religion is believed in or practiced by the overwhelming majority of people on earth, so it's fair to say that modern history has, generally, manifested an averance to open homosexuality due to its close association with personal hedonism and the breakdown or lack of family functionality, not to mention it's a minority taste even today. So while you can separate the world's major belief systems from the lifestyle they're unfavorable to, it's not necessarily possible to transmute that dynamic into the minds & hearts of those systems' believers. There's plenty of atheists who aren't necessarily pro LGBT either.

That being said, there's a difference between villifying or marginalizing a group of people based on orientation, and that group promoting its narrow agenda to a majority that mostly doesn't share its tastes, interests, social positions. Almost every poster in this thread who doesn't support the LGBT community has also said they're fine with gays who simply live like everyone else and don't flaunt it in peoples' faces, especially children. That's the fly in the ointment for most people.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1101 on: September 06, 2017, 05:34:47 PM »
^ you're wasting your breath on alfurin, he'll just counter with paragraph after paragraph completely devoid of content and real thought, just like they taught him in his liberal arts school

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1102 on: September 06, 2017, 05:35:29 PM »
Something like that should never happen. That is exactly what I am talking about. You want a naked bike ride? Rent an entire facility/acreage, and have at it. The general public should never be subjected to something like that.

Oregon state law is actually pretty lenient when it comes to nudity. To be charged with public indecency, you must be engaged in a sexual act or have "the intent of arousing the sexual desire of the person or another person."

County and city laws supersede state law. It's actually not legal to get naked in public in Portland, OR. However, the law is rarely enforced. As is the case with the naked bike ride.  

Portland and Eugene use almost the exact same language, banning nudity in a public place "open or available to persons of the opposite sex." This runs contrary to popular belief in Portland, where the courts have only made exceptions for nudity during protests such as the naked bike ride and when a man took off all his clothes while going through airport security.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1103 on: September 06, 2017, 05:36:04 PM »

That being said, there's a difference between villifying or marginalizing a group of people based on orientation, and that group promoting its narrow agenda to a majority that mostly doesn't share its tastes, interests, social positions. Almost every poster in this thread who doesn't support the LGBT community has also said they're fine with gays who simply live like everyone else and don't flaunt it in peoples' faces, especially children. That's the fly in the ointment for most people.

that's the gay agenda, they don't even know what they're doing, but it's subversion of the west begun long, long ago.

idiots like alfurin think it's about "tolerance" or "equal rights" or "empathy" (hah!) or some such bullshit

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1104 on: September 06, 2017, 05:38:05 PM »
i think you misread what i was replying to, because otherwise i have no idea how you came to that conclusion.

my problem is with gay-agenda gays.  and gay-agenda straights, too, who defend it and push the disgusting degeneracy on society, poisoning the cultural, moral, and social milieu.

ive met a few normal, well rounded people who don't define themselves by their sexuality, agree with me on all my points, and happen to also be gay.

they're a rarity, because homosexuality in general attracts degenerates and there's always something off about them, however.

Interesting.

Are you saying people who don't completely agree with you aren't well rounded and have an agenda?

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #1105 on: September 06, 2017, 05:39:22 PM »
Right, but religion is believed in or practiced by the overwhelming majority of people on earth, so it's fair to say that modern history has, generally, manifested an averance to open homosexuality due to its close association with personal hedonism and the breakdown or lack of family functionality, not to mention it's a minority taste even today. So while you can separate the world's major belief systems from the lifestyle they're unfavorable to, it's not necessarily possible to transmute that dynamic into the minds & hearts of those systems' believers. There's plenty of atheists who aren't necessarily pro LGBT either.

Religion is akin to putting a dog on a leash. You love your dog, you may even trust your dog, but there is something telling you that you simply cannot leave your dog to his own devices. Humans discovered this same dilemma, thousands of years ago. Religion is the collar worn by homo sapiens.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1106 on: September 06, 2017, 05:44:17 PM »
Interesting.

Are you saying people who don't completely agree with you aren't well rounded and have an agenda?

I think you'rea gay agenda proponent

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1107 on: September 06, 2017, 05:45:11 PM »
No. What's your point?

Lol a hell of a lot stronger than yours was when you asked me the question you brain dead fucking homo

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1108 on: September 06, 2017, 05:45:20 PM »
Religion is akin to putting a dog on a leash. You love your dog, you may even trust your dog, but there is something telling you that you simply cannot leave your dog to his own devices. Humans discovered this same dilemma, thousands of years ago. Religion is the collar worn by homo sapiens.

Think about the all atrocities that happened and continue to happen in the name of religion/religious doctrine.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1109 on: September 06, 2017, 05:46:39 PM »
Lol a hell of a lot stronger than yours was when you asked me the question you brain dead fucking homo

In other words, you don't have a point.  :)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1110 on: September 06, 2017, 05:48:05 PM »
Think about the all atrocities that happened and continue to happen in the name of religion/religious doctrine.

West is falling apart without it, they're worshipping trannies, trans children are now a thing, there are no morals, standards of beauty, no more truth...

Basically all the stuff you support

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1111 on: September 06, 2017, 05:49:49 PM »
In other words, you don't have a point.  :)

You tried to equate your own disgusting actions (holding hands with other men, kissing other men, getting naked with other men and slathering all over each other's bodies) with women hugging or children holding hands.

Christ you're a special sort of stupid. "Power of the mind" my ass.

All your mind has a propensity for is weakness.

burnout666

« Reply #1112 on: September 06, 2017, 05:49:57 PM »

Right, right. But those atrocities were committed by people who ignored their religions' edicts against harming other people. In other words, they weren't religious at all. No more so than the suicide bomber who blows up a pizzeria in the name of a faith 1 billion other people believe in, or the redneck who shackles a skinny gay kid to a rural fence and beats him to death with his equally redneck buddy then lets the crows eat him alive. Religion is a set of guidelines, not a behavioral ankle bracelet.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1113 on: September 06, 2017, 05:51:55 PM »
X's that by a billion, if there were no imaginary leashes.......

Religion serves a purpose. Makes good people do great things, and prevents miscreants from performing daily purges across the world.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1114 on: September 06, 2017, 05:55:36 PM »
Right, right. But those atrocities were committed by people who ignored their religions' edicts against harming other people. In other words, they weren't religious at all. No more so than the suicide bomber who blows up a pizzeria in the name of a faith 1 billion other people believe in, or the redneck who shackles a skinny gay kid to a rural fence and beats him to death with his equally redneck buddy then lets the crows eat him alive. Religion is a set of guidelines, not a behavioral ankle bracelet.

What about the homosexual men who abduct, rape, and eventually murder a fifteen year old boy?

Oh that's right you never heard of them. Because the media didn't cover the story, because it portrays gays in a bad light.

:)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1115 on: September 06, 2017, 06:01:59 PM »
I think you'rea gay agenda proponent

Think again. You are the one here who has an agenda. For which, I will never advocate.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1116 on: September 06, 2017, 06:03:56 PM »
What about the homosexual men who abduct, rape, and eventually murder a fifteen year old boy?

Oh that's right you never heard of them. Because the media didn't cover the story, because it portrays gays in a bad light.

Link? Oh that's right, you don't have one.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1117 on: September 06, 2017, 06:04:10 PM »
Think again. You are the one here who has an agenda. For which, I will never advocate.

You're trying to paint homosexuality as normal, natural, healthy, are you not?

Can't deny facts you dumb gay

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1118 on: September 06, 2017, 06:12:36 PM »
Link? Oh that's right, you don't have one.

Sure thing butt fucker.

Details:

Source:

From this book:

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1119 on: September 06, 2017, 06:15:59 PM »
Sure thing butt fucker.

Details:

Looks like the middle finger of a closet queer. The kind that eats chocolate pudding with his hands.

burnout666

« Reply #1120 on: September 06, 2017, 06:30:40 PM »
When Target announced it was permitting men who identify as women in its female washrooms, it lost a noticeable share of the big box retail market in the U.S. and hasn't recovered those clients since. Wonder who's right - the unscrupulous multinational that closed over 150 stores in Canada and cost tens of thousands their jobs in the process, lost stakeholders money when shares dropped in value on the stock market, and allowed adult men with wigs to loiter in the same toilets as 8 year old girls - or the public that was incensed enough about the issue to stop frequenting their favorite store? Hmm. The Rachel Maddow show naturally painted the people against it as rednecks, racists, homophobes, southern religious bigots, and so forth. That was the narrative fed to millions of viewers who followed the story. There's no agenda?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1121 on: September 06, 2017, 07:11:40 PM »
You're trying to paint homosexuality as normal, natural, healthy, are you not?

Can't deny facts you dumb gay

-Not trying to paint anything for you or anyone else. Unlike you, I know I don't have all the answers. What I have that you lack is an open mind. Here's some things I do know:
  • A full spectrum of sexual orientations exist, always have and always will.
  • Extremist like you have always been among us.
  • love is a positive emotion and hate is negative emotion, yet both continuously exist
  • Unfortunately, most folks cannot have a rational discussion without resorting to labeling, vulgarities and posturing (in real life and on this blog). SAD!
  • Almost everyone who is being honest have vulnerabilities and insecurities which they are reluctant to cop to. Also sad. You and I included.
  • No matter how hard I try, "I can't quit you!" (I am a lifelong "fixer" and you are broken).
The list is longer, but being a "dumb" old "gay" man, I have only so much time and energy to put into this folly. Plus, it's time to let the pups out to poop.

One can always deny the facts with or without proof. Proof is a construct.  The fact is, there are no absolutes, accept within the locked up minds of people like you.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1122 on: September 06, 2017, 07:15:39 PM »
-Not trying to paint anything for you or anyone else. Unlike you, I know I don't have all the answers. What I have that you lack is an open mind. Here's some things I do know:
  • A full spectrum of sexual orientations exist, always have and always will.
  • Extremist like you have always been among us.
  • love is a positive emotion and hate is negative emotion, yet both continuously exist
  • Unfortunately, most folks cannot have a rational discussion without resorting to labeling, vulgarities and posturing (in real life and on this blog). SAD!
  • Almost everyone who is being honest have vulnerabilities and insecurities which they are reluctant to cop to. Also sad. You and I included.
  • No matter how hard I try, "I can't quit you!" (I am a lifelong "fixer" and you are broken).
[/b]
[/list]
The list is longer, but being a "dumb" old "gay" man, I have only so much time and energy to put into this folly. Plus, it's time to let the pups out to poop.

One can always deny the facts with or without proof. Proof is a construct.  The fact is, there are no absolutes, accept within the locked up minds of people like you.

Real funny, considering you couldn't even fix yourself

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1123 on: September 06, 2017, 07:16:35 PM »
Love can be faked; disgust cannot.

You tell me which one's more genuine.

Oh wait, you won't. It doesn't fit your carefully structured, liberal-brainwashed world view

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #1124 on: September 06, 2017, 07:46:22 PM »
Calling you out on your shit homo
Kinda like how I called you out on your make believe "fact" in the other thread?
Black men rape 19,000 white women in America a year.

White men rape ZERO black women in America a year.

So no, absolutely not. Nobody wants disgusting black pussy
Again--show me EXACTLY where it says in that link you provided that " White men rape ZERO black women in America a year"
Go on..show me.
Or quit lying babe.

Make no mistake, this thread was your doing. Did you expect a bonfire-type atmosphere, while everyone smiles and discusses the hottest new anal bead colors? Nah, you knew it would cause controversy. This thread ends, where your fingers started. Probably up some dudes ass.
Hell freaking YEAH I knew this thread would be EXACTLY as it turned out. However, I didn't expect to see the level of mental illness Poodle displayed.
I guess I shoulda known it would after he said in a different thread that he would kill his son if he was gay.

He's mad I'm calling him out and he and his homo agenda fags have no comebacks aside from "you're secretly gay" or, the new one, "you're a girl"
Because your the way you are--Ill say it AGAIN.
No-I do not believe MOST people that dislike gays are closet cases.
Homosexuality --especially MALE homosexuality is hard to accept for straight men. It's freaking gross. I understand that.
However when you Poodle go on and on and on about how we should be killed and we are less than human...well statistically speaking, men like that have often been proven to be closet cases.
Being in the closet is okay. Trashing and making threats of violence {which are a fucking joke cuz you dont have the balls}is unacceptable.

What about all the STRAIGHT make rapist out there?

ok you explained the homo agenda but you have not said how and where else you are campaiging against it ?
Again--he's not doing a fucking thing. This is his ONLY outlet.