Author Topic: Trump Derangement Syndrome  (Read 237185 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Trump Derangement Syndrome
« Reply #1000 on: February 07, 2020, 11:27:01 AM »
Joy Behar has bizarre outburst after Trump acquittal: He’s winning and ‘I’m getting nuttier and nuttier’
Fox Wilmington ^ | 02/07/2020 | Matt Finn
Posted on 2/7/2020, 2:05:35

President Trump may have finally broken Joy Behar.

“The View” co-host had a weird outburst on Friday when she appeared to violently try to pull out her earpiece, provoking a gasp from the audience.

“I’m crazy today, he’s made me crazy this week,” she said. “He’s winning because I’m getting nuttier and nuttier.” The show had just aired a clip from Trump’s speech in which he mentioned his “total acquittal” in the impeachment saga.

Co-host Meghan McCain seemed to sympathize with Behar’s distress, saying: “Oh, that’s not good.”

(Excerpt) Read more at foxwilmington.com ...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1001 on: February 07, 2020, 12:12:06 PM »
Joy Behar has bizarre outburst after Trump acquittal: He’s winning and ‘I’m getting nuttier and nuttier’

“The View” co-host had a weird outburst on Friday when she appeared to violently try to pull out her earpiece, provoking a gasp from the audience.

“I’m crazy today, he’s made me crazy this week,” she said. “He’s winning because I’m getting nuttier and nuttier.” The show had just aired a clip from Trump’s speech in which he mentioned his “total acquittal” in the impeachment saga.

Co-host Meghan McCain seemed to sympathize with Behar’s distress, saying: “Oh, that’s not good.”

(Excerpt) Read more at foxwilmington.com ...

Ha ha ha
Well Done Donald
The Bitch had a Breakdown on live TV 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Just how pathetic are these Liberal Leftists.

What very weak minded individuals they are.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1002 on: February 07, 2020, 12:44:56 PM »
A bunch of big mouth fat broads on that show consoling themselves.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1003 on: February 07, 2020, 01:04:24 PM »

Ha ha ha
Well Done Donald
The Bitch had a Breakdown on live TV 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Just how pathetic are these Liberal Leftists.

What very weak minded individuals they are.

When do you sleep, eat and work? In the past several days, the two longest breaks you've taken between posts are 8 and 7 hrs. Other than that, you have taken about five 3 or 4 hr breaks.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #1004 on: February 07, 2020, 02:15:02 PM »

"Bearhar" once cut her hand while attempting to (improperly) slice an avocado - requiring emergency medical care.

I remember wondering what it would have been like had she sliced a few inches higher at the wrist.

Just curious.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1005 on: February 07, 2020, 02:34:17 PM »

"Bearhar" once cut her hand while attempting to (improperly) slice an avocado - requiring emergency medical care.

I remember wondering what it would have been like had she sliced a few inches higher at the wrist.

Just curious.

What would have happened would have depended on whether she sliced across her wrist or up it.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #1006 on: February 07, 2020, 02:58:51 PM »
What would have happened would have depended on whether she sliced across her wrist or up it.

Given the naturally obtuse angle of the blade in relation to the arm, I predict an 83.27% chance fatal laceration of either the radial and/or ulnar arteries.

Either of which translate to “NO MORE JOY”

Again: just “curious”…

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1007 on: February 07, 2020, 03:05:09 PM »

Given the naturally obtuse angle of the blade in relation to the arm, I predict an 83.27% chance fatal laceration of either the radial and/or ulnar arteries.

Either of which translate to “NO MORE JOY”

Again: just “curious”…

;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1008 on: February 07, 2020, 08:02:10 PM »
Learning today:

Partisan impeachment = OK

Mostly partisan acquittal = rigged, not real.

Democrat logic
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1009 on: February 08, 2020, 12:39:25 PM »
Skip to comments.

Democrats Hate What Trump Is Highlighting about Them
American Thinker.com ^ | February 8, 2020 | Fletch Daniels
Posted on 2/8/2020, 10:31:47 AM by Kaslin

President Donald Trump's campaign strategy came into sharp focus during the State of the Union address, and the Democrats are horrified at the mirror held up to their faces.

The campaign strategy has three components. The president will tout the incredible record of achievement hidden by the media. He will engage in sustained and aggressive outreach to minority voters who have been victimized the most by Democrat policies. Finally, he will force the Democrats to defend the indefensible. It is those last two components that left the Democrats stuck on stupid.

Frozen Face, whose attempt to be the equivalent of the prepubescent heckler making fart noises behind the teacher's back was somewhat stymied by her inability to show any emotion, clearly planned her in-kind contribution to the Republicans long before the speech.

She was transformed into the equivalent of a toddler angrily holding her breath on national television because she knows that every lethal word is scoring true while she is powerless to do a thing about it. The president has an amazing record to run on. She has her failed impeachment gambit and crazy pen ceremony, ensuring that House Democrats have nothing to run on.

Consider a few of the indefensible Democrat positions that were artfully highlighted:

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1010 on: February 09, 2020, 10:21:57 AM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1011 on: February 09, 2020, 12:53:02 PM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #1012 on: February 09, 2020, 02:52:01 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1013 on: February 09, 2020, 03:42:18 PM »
I thought cows had only one udder?

True but they're said to have several stomachs... ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1014 on: February 09, 2020, 03:44:38 PM »
True but they're said to have several stomachs... ;D

Yes. They have four stomachs. Imagine how bad it must be for them when the get a stomach ache. Four times worse than a human.  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1015 on: February 09, 2020, 03:48:05 PM »
Yes. They have four stomachs. Imagine how bad it must be for them when the get a stomach ache. Four times worse than a human.  ;D

;D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1016 on: February 10, 2020, 04:42:59 AM »
Most New Hampshire Democrats would rather see a meteor 'extinguish all human life' than Trump re-elected, poll finds

According to a poll from the University of Massachusetts at Lowell, 64 percent of Democratic voters would rather see "a giant meteor strike the Earth, extinguishing all human life" than President Trump re-elected.

While 69 percent of respondents making under $50,000 a year say they'd be cool with blowing up, just 49 percent of those who make more than $100,000 say the same. Younger voters also seem more fed up with this world than older ones.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/most-hampshire-democrats-rather-see-191934121.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1017 on: February 10, 2020, 05:06:14 AM »
Most New Hampshire Democrats would rather see a meteor 'extinguish all human life' than Trump re-elected, poll finds

According to a poll from the University of Massachusetts at Lowell, 64 percent of Democratic voters would rather see "a giant meteor strike the Earth, extinguishing all human life" than President Trump re-elected.

While 69 percent of respondents making under $50,000 a year say they'd be cool with blowing up, just 49 percent of those who make more than $100,000 say the same. Younger voters also seem more fed up with this world than older ones.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/most-hampshire-democrats-rather-see-191934121.html

Psychotic freaks

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1018 on: February 10, 2020, 05:07:19 AM »
Democrats to plow ahead with Trump probes post-acquittal
The Hill ^ | - 02/08/20 12:17 PM EST | OLIVIA BEAVERS
Posted on 2/10/2020, 3:14:05 AM

House Democrats say even though President Trump was acquitted in the Senate, that doesn’t mean they are going to ease off their investigations into his administration.

Democrats are weighing whether to pursue new leads of possible wrongdoing or press forward with probes that were already underway when an anonymous whistleblower's allegations last year sparked the impeachment inquiry.

But no matter which route they take, Democrats are confident there is more wrongdoing to be uncovered — it’s just a matter of when and how grave.

“Donald Trump, I still believe, is a one-man crime wave, and we can’t let him get away with all of his other offenses against the Constitution and the people,” said Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.), a member of the House Judiciary Committee.

The House impeached Trump on two charges in December, alleging he withheld nearly $391 million in U.S. aid to Ukraine as leverage to press Kyiv to open investigations to benefit his 2020 reelection, including into former Vice President Joe Biden, one of his main political rivals. Democrats say Trump then sought to cover up his actions.

The GOP-controlled Senate acquitted Trump on Wednesday, with all but one Republican arguing his conduct was not an impeachable offense.

But Democrats, pointing to Trump’s recent remarks maintaining that his July 25 call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky was “perfect,” have expressed concern that Trump will feel even more untouchable after his acquittal, despite being impeached in the House and admonished by moderate Republican senators.

One day after Trump’s acquittal, Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said the House was awaiting the outcome of several lawsuits previously filed by Democrats, including those targeting Trump’s financial records at Deutsche Bank and former White House counsel Don McGahn.

"We will continue to do our oversight, to protect and defend the Constitution," she said during a press conference Thursday, vowing to continue to investigate allegations of administrative wrongdoing, wherever it arises.

The McGahn case goes to the heart of a crucial question for House Democrats: Do they subpoena former national security adviser John Bolton and other witnesses related to the Ukraine saga? Pelosi declined to say if they would.

"Those cases still exist. If there are others that we see as an opportunity, we'll make a judgment at that time," she said. "But we have no plans right now."

Still, other Democrats have eagerly promoted the idea. Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) said this week that he would “likely” pursue Bolton’s testimony.

House Democrats relentlessly pushed for the Senate to allow witness testimony during Trump’s trial, arguing that the White House obstructed their impeachment inquiry at unprecedented levels by not allowing officials — both current and former — to testify.

Congressional Republicans, meanwhile, argued that doing so would set a dangerous precedent of letting the House rush through its impeachment process and then pass off its responsibilities to the Senate, rather than first battling for key evidence in the courts.

But now that acquittal is in the rearview mirror, the decision about whether to pursue Bolton’s testimony has been punted back to the House.

Why are more Fortune 500 companies expanding into Canada? SPONSORED CONTENT Why are more Fortune 500 companies expanding into Canada?

BY INVEST IN CANADA If the House decides to pursue Bolton, some Democrats believe they need to be ready for a legal battle and attacks from Republicans, who will characterize the effort as another partisan attempt to go after Trump through congressional investigations instead of at the ballot box.

Some Democrats, such as Rep. Ted Lieu (Calif.), said they would “support” going to court for Bolton’s testimony, which they say is key.

The Bolton deliberations come just weeks ahead of his book release in mid-March.

The New York Times made waves during the Senate trial by reporting that Bolton planned to dish damaging details about not only Trump’s contacts with Ukraine but also his contacts with other foreign leaders.

Democrats have noted that they are particularly interested in hearing from the former Trump official after the Times report said Bolton had similarly voiced concerns about Trump's contacts with China and Turkey, alleging that his former boss has granted personal favors to the leaders of the two countries.

“If you believe the Bolton leaks that this was not the only country that he was acting shady with, then I do think we should learn more about what's going on with Russia. What's going on with Turkey? What's going on with Saudi, North Korea, etc.?” said Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.), a member of both the Judiciary and Intelligence panels.

One example in the Times report said Bolton’s book will detail how Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan asked Trump — who ultimately agreed — to step in and ask members of his Cabinet to thwart a criminal probe into one of the country’s largest state-owned banks, known as Halkbank.

Democrats say they are going to discuss early next week how to move forward on the Trump probes.

“Those are all discussions for next week,” said Rep. Mike Quigley (D-Ill.), a member of the Intelligence panel. “Obviously, it's an area of interest.”

Democrats aren't the only ones talking about pursuing impeachment-related investigations post-acquittal.

Senate Republicans are vowing to move forward with their investigations into Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden.

Rudy Giuliani, the president’s personal attorney, also said he intends to keep digging up dirt on the president’s political opponents in an effort to uncover corruption in Ukraine, and he encouraged Trump to do the same.

"I would have no problem with him doing it. In fact, I'd have a problem with him not doing it. I think he would be saying that Joe Biden can get away with selling out the United States, making us a fool in the Ukraine,” Giuliani told NPR's Steve Inskeep on Tuesday.

Democrats argued that the administration’s insistence on going after the Bidens is further reason to keep conducting oversight.

“It's pretty rich to hear these complaints from Republicans when they're still demanding Hunter Biden's travel records and Giuliani is still scouring the gutters of Eastern Europe for dirt on Trump's opponents,” said freshman Rep. Tom Malinowski (D-N.J.). “As far as I'm concerned, the House should keep doing what we've been doing — legislating and conducting oversight.”

While House Democrats have already used the strongest weapon in their arsenal to check a president’s conduct, they say there is nothing in the Constitution to stop them from impeaching again if the president’s behavior is serious enough to warrant such a response.

“Any future prospects for impeachment will depend on a mixture of the gravity of the offense and then the imminent danger to democracy and the election,” Raskin said. “If the president insists upon violating the Constitution to try to fix this election, he is going to find his met his match in the House of Representatives. We're not gonna put up with that.”

Embarking on a second impeachment effort would not only be unprecedented; it also would undoubtedly invite fierce political blowback.

Such a move is also considered unlikely, with Democrats noting that Pelosi was initially reluctant to take on impeachment in the first place.

For now, Democrats are bracing to see what the president does next.

“I'm a big believer ... that we didn't just happen to stumble upon one time in his presidency that he happened to act corruptly,” Swalwell told The Hill. “A leopard doesn't change its spots."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1020 on: February 10, 2020, 07:32:26 PM »
https://variety.com/2020/film/news/brad-pitt-oscars-impeachment-trial-john-bolton-1203496900

:D
Retard. He needs to talk about what he knows? I guess he didn't watch the House impeachment trail with the 18 witnesses.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1021 on: February 11, 2020, 12:13:21 AM »
Retard. He needs to talk about what he knows? I guess he didn't watch the House impeachment trail with the 18 witnesses.

And the testimony of 17 of those witnesses was admitted during the Senate trial. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1022 on: February 11, 2020, 08:14:43 AM »
February 11, 2020
The Wages of Trump Derangement
By Patricia McCarthy

www.townhall.com

How many conservatives have experienced something like this:  A friend who knows you are a conservative, a Trump supporter and/or that you are not a global warming hysteric, sends you an email, out of the blue, profanely attacking the President or Rush Limbaugh and you as a conservative or as a climate change denier.  This person does this wholly without provocation.  You have long avoided ever discussing politics with this person.  Maybe you've sent that person a friendly "how are you" and you get back a tirade peppered with ad hominem attacks.  He or she may even accuse you of being a terrible parent or grandparent because you support the current President.  They are clearly angry with you without cause but for your political views.  Trump derangement is so serious that people are ending friendships that are decades long - over political differences!  This past week sent the blinkered democrats 'round the bend.

President Trump's SOTU speech was sensational, so glorious and moving that the Democrats in the room suffered a severe and collective meltdown.  By the end of the speech they had all lost any sense of decorum, manners, and respect for the event,  the chamber, Congress, the President, or the American people.  Nancy Pelosi has demeaned herself in the past, but she hit a new low that night by ostentatiously tearing up her copy of the speech for all to see.  And if the magnificence of the speech wasn’t bad enough, presenting the Medal of Freedom to Rush Limbaugh sent them into bansheeland.  Intolerant leftists began lashing out at any friends they felt were complicit in their inevitable defeat  by supporting the President and for revering Rush.  Then came the acquittal, a surprise to no one but the bubble people, and it further enraged them.  The talking heads at CNN and MSNBC were apoplectic.

What explains this kind of insanity in otherwise normal adults?  How have they gotten through life thinking every person in their life should embrace the same worldview as they do?  Conservatives were sickened by the damage Obama did to this nation, but they did not end lifelong relationships with old friends and family.  What explains the vicious intolerance of differing opinions among the left's circle of relationships?  We can all see the vile comments they write on Twitter about Trump and his supporters; cancel culture is actually a thing!  They truly loathe any and all conservatives.  Opposing opinions must not be heard, not just on university campuses but throughout numerous subsets of our society:  the left cannot abide dissent.  They live in a self-imposed protective bubble, insulated from the opposing views of others, free to dismiss any and all rumors of legitimate opposition.  They avoid Fox News and any other news outlets that may report something true but unacceptable to their mindset.  Many of them believed Trump had colluded with Russia long after numerous books were published that proved it was a lie, an attempted coup, and then they refused to accept the conclusions of the Mueller Report.   Nothing has changed since Hillary called us all deplorables.   The American left is arrogant and  discriminatory.  They mock and deride anyone with whom they disagree.  They are like the British upper classes of old; we are dross, deserving only of their contempt.  That the country is much better off under Trump means nothing to them.  They do not care that millions of people now have jobs and higher wages than under Obama.  They care not a whit about Trump's many achievements in three short years under constant duress.  They only care that they are not in charge and that an outsider is draining the swamp and that he has exposed the corrupt media for who and what they are, a willing, deceitful instrument of the left.

That President Trump is so popular and has only become more so over the past three years  has driven the left virtually insane. At the SOTU that old harpy Pelosi did the full wicked witch act while the democrat "women in white" were the grim-faced flying monkeys.  Trump's record of successes and his unbridled optimism enraged them.  Then the seven Democrats on the debate stage Friday night were all deeply  pessimistic.  Each spoke only of all that is so terribly wrong with our country and how they would strive to make it worse.  It was a depressing three-hour dirge, a requiem.  Then came the muddle in Iowa!  The Democrats have become fools for a lost cause and for that lost cause they are banishing friends and family from their lofty perch of high dudgeon.

Just who do Democrats  think they will entice to vote for them with such dismal performances, such depressing ideas? Maybe this is what explains the savage verbal assaults upon friends and family whom they know to be conservative supporters of President Trump.  The insulation they have designed for themselves has betrayed them.  Perhaps they fear discovering that they may have been wrong all along -- about conservatism and about Trump.  So they lash out.  They insult and deride anyone they know and who just may have been right all along; about the attempted coup, about Trump's successes, about impeachment, about Bernie and Biden and Warren.  Their hatred has blinded them to all that is good and true. “Hatred is blind; rage carries you away; and he who pours out vengeance runs the risk of tasting a bitter draught."  (Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo).  Pelosi, Schiff, and Nadler et. al. tried out of sheer resentment and hatred to destroy the President millions of Americans voted for and support and they failed.  They were so insulated from the American people, they thought they would emerge victorious, but their bubble has burst.  It may be a cliché, but they have  sown the wind and will reap the whirlwind.  So to those people who eject from their lives any and all friends who support President Trump, one can only conclude you were never really friends in the first place so we have not suffered any loss.

________________________ ________

BINGO

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #1023 on: February 11, 2020, 10:18:30 AM »
Psychotic freaks

Shows how truly insane this bizarre cult has become.

A worker for Bernie came to the door the other day campaigning.
Asked for my daughter "is she home" I asked who wants to know.
Told me he was from Bernie campaign.

I pointed to the sign on the front of my house about "no solicitors, no political parties, etc". (He said, Oh I saw that but didnt think it was for me) (or similar).
Kid didnt have an answer after that, started mumbling something. I was busy holding the dog back as she wanted to tear into the tool.

He went on his way, but the knobs cant even read/comprehend...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1024 on: February 11, 2020, 10:24:41 AM »
All you have to tell Bernie people is: If Bernie was TRULY a man of conviction, he would have left the Democrats and run independent after the way they treated him.  But he got in line like the typical, career politician he is.

They can't defend it.
Y