Author Topic: Trump Derangement Syndrome  (Read 239228 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Trump Derangement Syndrome
« Reply #375 on: March 15, 2018, 10:10:45 AM »
https://pagesix.com/2018/03/15/matt-damon-moving-family-to-australia-because-of-trump

Ha ha ha ha!!!!   

lol.  Good riddance.  And I want my dang money back for the string of lousy movies I paid to see.   >:(  He has lost his mojo. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #376 on: March 15, 2018, 10:40:06 AM »
https://pagesix.com/2018/03/15/matt-damon-moving-family-to-australia-because-of-trump

Ha ha ha ha!!!!   

Hahaha! What about all the other actors and celebrities who “threatened” to leave the US if Trump was elected? Funny how most of them issued that statement when Hillary had “99% chance to win”.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: March 15, 2018, 06:51:56 PM »

Ha ha ha ha!!!!   

Australia is becoming the new Hollywood as more celebrities move there and more are from there.  For a lot of us Trump is symbolic of much of what's gone wrong in the U.S. in the last many decades.

Don't you live in NY City or one of the burrows? The last time I was in the city is was a bit of a shit hole except in areas where money flows.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: March 16, 2018, 09:14:39 AM »
Australia is becoming the new Hollywood as more celebrities move there and more are from there.  For a lot of us Trump is symbolic of much of what's gone wrong in the U.S. in the last many decades.

Interesting that you relate to the trashy individuals that make up most of Hollywood. They are what is wrong with America.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #379 on: March 16, 2018, 09:40:14 AM »

Don't you live in NY City or one of the burrows? The last time I was in the city is was a bit of a shit hole except in areas where money flows.

Yes - NYC and its leftist suburbs are and is a shit hole.   liberalism is a cancer and a disease   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: March 16, 2018, 04:17:19 PM »
Yes - NYC and its leftist suburbs are and is a shit hole.   liberalism is a cancer and a disease   

Does this mean you live on Staten Island?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: March 19, 2018, 03:04:10 PM »
Dem. Rep. Suggests Using Second Amendment To Take Up Arms Against Trump
KYLE BECKER
03/19/2018

The Second Amendment is available to oppose President Trump should he flaunt the Constitution, Democratic New York Rep. Thomas Suozzi said at a town hall in Huntington, New York on March 12.

Video surfaced of Suozzi responding to a town hall attendee’s question about the constitutional remedy for the president failing to “execute a mandate.” It was obtained by the New York Post.

“It’s really a matter of putting public pressure on the president,” Suozzi replied. “This is where the Second Amendment comes in, quite frankly, because you know, what if the president was to ignore the courts? What would you do? What would we do?”

Right on cue, a town hall attendee in the audience asked Suozzi, “What’s the Second Amendment?”

“The Second Amendment is the right to bear arms,” he replied.

While the video shows there was laughter at the town hall, the National Republican Congressional Committee did not find it funny.

“It’s surreal to watch a sitting member of Congress suggest that his constituents should take up arms against the President of the United States,” NRCC spokesman Chris Martin said.

As reported by Roll Call, the Suozzi campaign forwarded a Thomas Jefferson quote that only added fuel to the fire.

“What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms,” the Jefferson quote reads in a famous 1787 letter to William Smith, which also contained the memorable phrase, “the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants.”

Suozzi adviser Kim Devlin reassures those offended by the Congressman’s statement that it’s all a misunderstanding, then implies that the congressman’s remarks are taken out of context.

“Taking a page from such great Americans as Thomas Jefferson, James Madison and Alexander Hamilton, Congressman Suozzi explained why our founding fathers created the 2nd amendment as a way for citizens to fight back against a tyrannical government that does not follow the rule of law,” he said. “To suggest his comments meant anything else or that he was advocating for an armed insurrection against the existing president is both irresponsible and ridiculous.”

Donald Trump made a similar remark at a North Carolina campaign rally about the threat to gun rights a potential President Hillary Clinton posed with Supreme Court nominations. Trump said that there would be nothing gun control supporters could do, then corrected himself.

“Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know,” he said.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/19/dem-rep-suozzi-second-amendment-against-trump/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: March 21, 2018, 05:31:17 PM »
Ivanka Trump's visit to Iowa salon sparks social media backlash
By Katherine Lam   | Fox News

An Iowa salon received major social media backlash this week after posting a photo of Ivanka Trump when she visited the store to get her hair styled before an event.

Salon Spa W, in Des Moines’ East Village, posted a picture Monday on its Facebook page of the first daughter, who was in town to tour Waukee school district's Aspiring Professional Experience program (APEX), with Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds, the Des Moines Register reported. Reynolds was standing next to Trump in the photograph.

If you own a home, you should read this. Thousands of homeowners did this yesterday, and banks are furious! Do this now before it's...

“Our Monday kicked off with styling Ivanka Trump for her visit to Iowa! We [love] supporting women in politics,” the salon wrote in a caption on Facebook, which has since been edited.

Despite the salon’s excitement, hundreds of followers lambasted the business for styling the White House adviser and threatened to never return. Some people said the photo was “f---ing gross” and vowed to unfollow the page.

“I agree with previous posters...this is NOTHING to be proud of,” one woman wrote.

Another Facebook user commented, “Will never book an appointment at this salon again. Total bum out. This salon employs hetero/non-hetero individuals and this just truly sucks. The fact that Salon Spa W was inclusive was always a big A + to me. You put your money where your mouth is as your vote. I loved this salon. I'm so, so disappointed and I can't imagine how your non-cisgender employees/clients feel. Fail. Won't ever be back.”

“You will never get my business based on this one post,” a woman wrote, garnering dozens of “thumbs up” and “heart” reactions from users.

First daughter Ivanka Trump scolded NBC and MSNBC reporter Peter Alexander during an interview when he asked her if she believed her father's sexual misconduct accusers.
Some clients said the salon “should know better” than to serve Trump, while others said they lost all respect for the employees. Several people did come to the salon’s defense, however, and said they were “proud” of the business’ achievement.

China Wong, the president of Salon Spa W, released a separate statement on Tuesday defending her choice to style Trump. Wong said salon employees were “taken aback” by the negative response.

“We believe everyone matters and deserves our indiscriminate care and kindness,” Wong wrote in the statement. “We were taken aback by the response to the image below of our Governor with Ivanka Trump who received services from our salon. We also recognize impact matters more than intent. While we are not a partisan organization we do see it as part of our mission to welcome people to Des Moines and serve everyone. We share images of our clients, some that are recognizable public figures, to showcase our work.”

Wong said her business has served prominent musicians, actors, Broadway stars and politicians, including former President Barack Obama, over the years. The salon is near the State Capitol and Civic Center. 

“We also serve you –– our beautiful, diverse and passionate community. We proudly share our work and celebrate all of you because our purpose is making people look and feel beautiful,” Wong concluded. “Again, we believe everyone matters and deserves our indiscriminate care and kindness.”

http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/2018/03/21/ivanka-trumps-visit-to-iowa-salon-sparks-social-media-backlash.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: March 26, 2018, 12:50:38 PM »
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/26/calm-raising-over-25-million-from-insight-at-250-million-valuation.html

Derangement 

Acton Smith said in December that growth in 2017 was tied to everything from concerns around Syria and North Korea to the avocado crisis, with prices hitting record highs. Perhaps no single event was as important as the U.S. presidential election in November 2016, which Acton said was "one of the triggers" for growth last year.

"Donald Trump is not to everyone's taste and he makes some people angry and frustrated," Acton Smith said in the interview. "Learning to be more mindful and relaxing and calming people has proved to be particularly popular this year."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: March 26, 2018, 01:49:18 PM »
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/26/calm-raising-over-25-million-from-insight-at-250-million-valuation.html

Derangement 

Acton Smith said in December that growth in 2017 was tied to everything from concerns around Syria and North Korea to the avocado crisis, with prices hitting record highs. Perhaps no single event was as important as the U.S. presidential election in November 2016, which Acton said was "one of the triggers" for growth last year.

"Donald Trump is not to everyone's taste and he makes some people angry and frustrated," Acton Smith said in the interview. "Learning to be more mindful and relaxing and calming people has proved to be particularly popular this year."

lol.  Screwballs. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: April 02, 2018, 04:53:24 PM »
California homeowner says she won't sell to Trump supporters: report
By Bradford Betz   | Fox News

Looking to buy a home in Sacramento, Calif.? Well, if you support President Donald Trump, at least one homeowner reportedly says she doesn't want to sell her home to you.

The homeowner made the condition clear to her Realtor, Elizabeth Weintraub, according to Sacramento's KOVR-TV.

Weintraub relayed the woman’s request to the station, noting it could be difficult to screen potential buyers based on politics.

"We can ask somebody how they voted, but they don't have to tell us," she said.

"We can ask somebody how they voted, but they don't have to tell us."

- Elizabeth Weintraub, Realtor
The house has reportedly been owned by the seller’s family for several decades. Now the woman, whose name was not released, wants to sell -- so long as the buyer has political views similar to her own.

Second straight monthly decline as sales failed to rebound from a weather-related drop in December.
But that may be illegal, attorney Allen Sawyer said.

Discrimination based on one's political views is “an unlawful contractual term that infringes the freedom of association and First Amendment rights,” he said.

“People have a right to believe what they want to believe," Sawyer added, "and they shouldn’t be restricted from purchasing property based on that.”

"People have a right to believe what they want to believe, and they shouldn’t be restricted from purchasing property based on that.”

- Allen Sawyer, attorney
The Fair Housing Act forbids home sellers from discriminating against potential buyers based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or nationality – but says nothing about political preference.

Despite having been home to presidents Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan, the Golden State has backed Democrats for president in recent elections.

George H.W. Bush, who was elected in 1988, is the most recent Republican presidential candidate to win the state. 

http://www.foxnews.com/real-estate/2018/03/31/california-homeowner-says-wont-sell-to-trump-supporters-report.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: April 02, 2018, 04:55:18 PM »
'America's Never Been Great': Student Records Teacher Saying Trump 'MAGA' Slogan Trying to Bring Back Segregation

On "Fox & Friends," Abby Huntsman interviewed a Georgia middle school student who captured audio of her teacher ripping President Donald Trump and his "Make America Great Again" slogan.

Josie Orihuela of Hampton Middle School near Atlanta began recording on her phone when sixth-grade teacher Johnetta Benton began reaming out the president.

"When my president says let's Make America Great Again, when was he talking about?" Benton is heard asking, and later adding that Trump must mean when "[America] was great for Europeans."

"Because," Benton continues, "when it comes to minorities, America has never been great for minorities."

Huntsman said the incident happened at the same high school where another teacher requested students write letters to their lawmakers demanding gun control.

FOX & friends

@foxandfriends
 This sixth grader recorded her teacher’s now viral anti-Trump rant. She says she’s disappointed her teacher would use her platform knowing she has an influence on students.

4:12 AM - Mar 31, 2018
752 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Orihuela said Benton made the comments as she was introducing a video to celebrate Black History Month.

"It kept getting worse and worse," she said.

Though not captured on the audio played by Huntsman, Orihuela said that at one point, Benton surmised aloud that "Make America Great Again" could be a precursor to "trying to bring back segregation."

In 1954, the Supreme Court - led by Chief Justice Earl Warren - outlawed school segregation in Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka.

Orihuela said she showed her mother the tape, and that they both were shocked by Benton's words.

Henry County School District spokesperson J.D. Hardin later called the incident "extremely unfortunate" and said that the "matter was addressed" after the tape went public.

Watch more above.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/03/31/teacher-anti-trump-rant-georgia-student-records-teacher-ripping-maga-make-america-great

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: April 04, 2018, 05:34:08 PM »
Pay Off Your House With This Insane Trick

Image: Cyclist Fired for Flipping off Trump Motorcade Sues Employer
A woman on a bike gestures with her middle finger as a motorcade with US President Donald Trump departs Trump National Golf Course October 28, 2017 in Sterling, Va.  (BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP/Getty Images)

By Solange Reyner    |   Wednesday, 04 April 2018

Juli Briskman, the Virginia cyclist fired for flipping off President Donald Trump during a bike ride last October, sued her former employer Wednesday, The Washington Post reports.

“I filed this lawsuit against my former employer today because I believe that Americans should not be forced to choose between their principles and their paychecks,” Briskman said.

The photo of Briskman giving Trump’s motorcade the middle finger quickly went viral, and Briskman the next Monday told her employer, government contractor Akima, that she was the woman pictured. The next day, she was fired – Akima said she had violated the company’s social media company by using the photo on her Facebook and Twitter accounts.

“Akima’s actions — forcing Juli to resign out of fear of unlawful retaliation by the government — violated the basic tenets of Virginia employment law,” lawyer Maria Simon said.

Briskman, 50, is asking for two weeks of severance pay she never received, along with attorney’s fees and interest – a total of $2,692.30.

“Working for a company that does business with the federal government should provide you with greater opportunities, but it should never limit your ability to criticize that government in your private time,” Briskman said in a statement. “The actions of my company were swift and unexpected. It is un-American to let the government use your own tax dollars to buy your off-duty obedience.”

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/juli-briskman-flipped-off-trump-motorcade/2018/04/04/id/852644/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: April 25, 2018, 06:14:51 PM »
Judge rules New York City bar can refuse service to Trump supporter wearing MAGA hat
Fox News

A bar patron sued claiming he was refused service and kicked out for wearing a MAGA hat and supporting Trump.  (Reuters)

A Manhattan judge ruled Wednesday that kicking a Trump supporter out of a bar does not violate the law – because the law does not protect against political discrimination.

Greg Piatek of Philadelphia claims he was refused service and then eventually removed from a New York City bar in January 2017 for wearing a “Make American Great Again” hat, in a lawsuit against the establishment.

“Anyone who supports Trump — or believes in what you believe — is not welcome here! And you need to leave right now because we won’t serve you!” Piatek claims the staff of The Happiest Hour told him.

Piatek claimed the incident “offended his sense of being an American,” the New York Post reported.

The lawyer representing The Happiest Hour, Elizabeth Conway, argued that he was not discriminated against because only religious – not political – beliefs are protected under state and city discrimination law.

“Supporting Trump is not a religion,” Conway argued.

Piatek’s attorney Paul Liggieri responded in court, “The purpose of the hat is that he wore it because he was visiting the 9/11 Memorial.”

“He was paying spiritual tribute to the victims of 9/11. The Make American Great Again hat was part of his spiritual belief,” Liggieri claimed. "Rather than remove his hat, instead he held true to his spiritual belief and was forced from the bar,” Liggieri told Justice David Cohen, the New York Post reported.

The judge pressed Liggieri on the spiritual nature of his client's belief, saying the bar staff would not be aware of Piatek’s specific religious philosophies.

“How many members are in this spiritual program that your client is engaged in?” the judge asked.

“Your honor, we don’t allege the amount of individuals,” Liggieri said.

“So, it’s a creed of one?” the judge asked.

“Yes, your honor,” Liggieri replied, the New York Post reported.

The judge eventually made a ruling on the matter, saying the incident amount to nothing more than a “petty slight,” the New York Post reported.

“Plaintiff does not state any faith-based principle to which the hat relates,” Judge Cohen said. “Here the claim that plaintiff was not served and eventually escorted out of the bar because of his perceived support for President Trump is not outrageous conduct.”

Piatek was suing for unspecified emotional damage and will review with Liggieri to determine whether or not to appeal the verdict.

The Happiest Hour denied that Piatek had been removed in the first place, stating Piatek “was sufficiently pleased with his service at the bar [and] that he added” a $36 tip onto the $186 tab, according to the New York Post. The bar owners suggest Piatek’s lawsuit was a “publicity stunt.”

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/04/25/judge-rules-new-york-city-bar-can-refuse-service-to-trump-supporter-wearing-maga-hat.html

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: April 25, 2018, 06:55:25 PM »
Pay Off Your House With This Insane Trick

Image: Cyclist Fired for Flipping off Trump Motorcade Sues Employer
A woman on a bike gestures with her middle finger as a motorcade with US President Donald Trump departs Trump National Golf Course October 28, 2017 in Sterling, Va.  (BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP/Getty Images)

By Solange Reyner    |   Wednesday, 04 April 2018

Juli Briskman, the Virginia cyclist fired for flipping off President Donald Trump during a bike ride last October, sued her former employer Wednesday, The Washington Post reports.

“I filed this lawsuit against my former employer today because I believe that Americans should not be forced to choose between their principles and their paychecks,” Briskman said.

The photo of Briskman giving Trump’s motorcade the middle finger quickly went viral, and Briskman the next Monday told her employer, government contractor Akima, that she was the woman pictured. The next day, she was fired – Akima said she had violated the company’s social media company by using the photo on her Facebook and Twitter accounts.

“Akima’s actions — forcing Juli to resign out of fear of unlawful retaliation by the government — violated the basic tenets of Virginia employment law,” lawyer Maria Simon said.

Briskman, 50, is asking for two weeks of severance pay she never received, along with attorney’s fees and interest – a total of $2,692.30.

“Working for a company that does business with the federal government should provide you with greater opportunities, but it should never limit your ability to criticize that government in your private time,” Briskman said in a statement. “The actions of my company were swift and unexpected. It is un-American to let the government use your own tax dollars to buy your off-duty obedience.”

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/juli-briskman-flipped-off-trump-motorcade/2018/04/04/id/852644/

If she'd worked for a school district, she would also have been fired.

Sure, she may have been making a point, but what she did would tick off most employers, especially those with government contracts. Illogically, she not only did the deed she made it publicly known that she did it plus she threw it in her employer's face. -Beyond dumb. She deserves $0.00 and she should have to pay all court costs.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: April 25, 2018, 07:05:29 PM »
If she'd worked for a school district, she would also have been fired.

Sure, she may have been making a point, but what she did would tick off most employers, especially those with government contracts. Illogically, she not only did the deed she made it publicly known that she did it plus she threw it in her employer's face. -Beyond dumb. She deserves $0.00 and she should have to pay all court costs.

:o  I agree. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: April 30, 2018, 12:08:50 PM »
CNN Pundit Ana Navarro Praises Michelle Wolf’s WHCD Set: Give Her ‘The Nobel Peace Prize’
Mediaite.com ^ | 11:06 am, April 30th, 2018 | by Caleb Ecarma |
Posted on 4/30/2018, 2:41:03 PM by ethom

Monday on CNN, Ana Navarro heaped praise upon Michelle Wolf after the comedienne’s performance at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner.

“I’d say to Michelle Wolf, ‘Hallelujah, girl. You should be the one getting the Nobel Peace Prize,'” Navarro said while appearing on CNN’s New Day. “She was able to do what nobody else has been able to do: Get Trump supporters to actually go on TV and defend women from being skewered and offended for their looks.”

While many accused Wolf of crossing the line in her comedy routine that roasted the media, Democrats, and the White House, Navarro clearly did not take offense with The Daily Show comic’s routine. On Saturday, she tweeted a defense of Wolf, all while everyone from the New York Times‘ Maggie Haberman to CPAC’s Matt Schlapp posted about their outrage:

Meanwhile, Donald Trump, who did not attend the dinner as presidents typically do, tweeted that Wolf is a “filthy ‘comedian’” and added that she “totally bombed” in her performance.

(Excerpt) Read more at mediaite.com ...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: April 30, 2018, 12:32:07 PM »
CNN Pundit Ana Navarro Praises Michelle Wolf’s WHCD Set: Give Her ‘The Nobel Peace Prize’
Mediaite.com ^ | 11:06 am, April 30th, 2018 | by Caleb Ecarma |
Posted on 4/30/2018, 2:41:03 PM by ethom

Monday on CNN, Ana Navarro heaped praise upon Michelle Wolf after the comedienne’s performance at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner.

“I’d say to Michelle Wolf, ‘Hallelujah, girl. You should be the one getting the Nobel Peace Prize,'” Navarro said while appearing on CNN’s New Day. “She was able to do what nobody else has been able to do: Get Trump supporters to actually go on TV and defend women from being skewered and offended for their looks.”

While many accused Wolf of crossing the line in her comedy routine that roasted the media, Democrats, and the White House, Navarro clearly did not take offense with The Daily Show comic’s routine. On Saturday, she tweeted a defense of Wolf, all while everyone from the New York Times‘ Maggie Haberman to CPAC’s Matt Schlapp posted about their outrage:

Meanwhile, Donald Trump, who did not attend the dinner as presidents typically do, tweeted that Wolf is a “filthy ‘comedian’” and added that she “totally bombed” in her performance.

(Excerpt) Read more at mediaite.com ...

You had to be there in order to make a judgment.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: April 30, 2018, 05:27:55 PM »
Kathy Griffin curses up a storm on ABC's 'The View' during profane Trump rant
By Stephanie Nolasco   | Fox News

Kathy Griffin seemed to forget she was on morning television when she dropped the F-bomb several times and cursed throughout her appearance on ABC's "The View."

The comedian had to have her mic cut multiple times, and co-host Joy Behar appeared to attempt to get Griffin to keep things PG but failed.

The 57-year-old once again took back her apology after she nearly lost her career for posing with a bloodied Trump mask in 2017.

“Yeah, I take the apology back,” she told the hosts. “F--- him. And Don Jr. and Eric, or as I call them Eddie Munster and Date Rape. I’m not holding back on this family. This president is different and I have been through the mill and so now I’m back on the road. I sold out Carnegie Hall in less than 24 hours.”

Griffin, who previously said on social media she “went too far” with the photo shoot, stressed to the hosts she regretted apologizing.

Griffin said she only apologized because she thought the photos could be offensive to people like the family of Daniel Pearl, the Wall Street Journal writer who was murdered by terrorists in 2002.

“I’ve performed in Iraq and Afghanistan,” she explained. “Two places Trump has never been and can’t find on a map. Of course with my connection with the military I thought of literally Daniel Pearl’s mother and so I thought, OK, obviously not very many people literally witnessed that horrendous event, but when I thought of her I thought, OK, apologize.

"And then when I found out that I was really just kind of part of the Trump wood chipper which [comedian] Michelle Wolf is in now and, you know, I didn’t know they had this apparatus already set up before my silly picture of a $5 Halloween mask and ketchup and wanted to make a statement about what a misogynist he is.”

Griffin added that while she doesn’t mean to disrespect the presidency, she believes Trump is different from previous presidents in office.

“You know, I was doing stand-up for so long, there was a time in the Bill Clinton days you could make fun of that Monica [Lewinsky] dress all day long and nobody thought you were a terrorist,” she said. “But now, like, you said things have gotten not only politically incorrect but this administration and learned it firsthand because I got a call the next day from the Department of Justice and I was under a two-month federal investigation for conspiracy to assassinate the president of the United States.”

kathy griffin_abc1
Griffin discussed her infamous 2017 photoshoot where she posed with a bloodied Trump mask.  (ABC)
Griffin also joked that when the backlash occurred, theaters featuring her comedy act received bomb threats over her upcoming appearances.

"I don't blame the theater owners," she said. "Because they're used to doing 'Mamma Mia' or 'Stomp' and and all of a sudden it's 'I'm going to bomb Kathy Griffin in her va----.'"

Griffin's mic was then cut off as she pointed down.

"They were very specific," she said, smiling.

Back in January, Griffin told The Hollywood Reporter she was holed up in her $10.5 million Bel Air mansion as death threats poured in.

“I didn’t commit a crime,” Griffin said at the time. “I didn’t rape anybody. I didn’t assault anybody. I didn’t get a DUI. I mean, my God, there are celebrities that f---ing kill people.”

Griffin, who hails herself as “Mayor of Zero F---sville” on her Twitter page, is currently touring across the country.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/04/30/kathy-griffin-curses-up-storm-on-abcs-view-during-profane-trump-rant.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: May 07, 2018, 11:02:24 AM »
https://quartzy.qz.com/1271053/youtubes-karate-kid-reboot-is-the-perfect-commentary-on-the-cobra-kai-president

ha ha ha ha!!!!!  Comparing Trump to Kreese   - sick deranged mentally unhinged fruit loops

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: May 07, 2018, 11:25:53 AM »
Ron Perlman Melts Down Over Trump, Announces ‘Break’ from Twitter
breitbart ^ | JOHN NOLTE
Posted on 5/7/2018, 12:53:50 PM by davikkm

Edited on 5/7/2018, 1:32:23 PM by Jim Robinson. [history]
President Trump appears to have broken actor Ron Perlman, who after melting down on Twitter, announced he was “taking a break” from criticizing the president and “going back to my little corner.” Here is Perlman’s full Saturday night breakdown.

[removed profanity laced rant]

ha ha ha ha- MELTDOWN

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: May 11, 2018, 04:46:45 AM »
Maxine Waters: Impeachment 'only option' for dealing with Trump's Iran deal decision
MSN ^ | 5/10/18 | John Bowden
Posted on 5/10/2018, 9:18:01 PM by Libloather

California Rep. Maxine Waters (D) said Wednesday that the impeachment of President Trump is the "only option" for Democrats in the wake of his decision to exit the Iran nuclear agreement.

In a tweet, Waters says Trump "thinks he knows better" than U.S. allies France, Germany, and the United Kingdom, which issued a joint statement this week condemning Trump's decision to abandon the agreement.

"Trump, further isolating the United States, thinks he knows better than our negotiators and all of our global allies who agreed to the Iran deal," Waters tweeted. "How long do we have to suffer his gigantic ego and narcissistic behavior? Impeachment is the only answer."

Dozens of House Democrats have signed on to an effort to introduce articles of impeachment against Trump, but the movement has not gained significant traction among members of Democratic leadership.

(Excerpt) Read more at msn.com ...

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #397 on: May 11, 2018, 05:41:52 AM »
Maxine Waters: Impeachment 'only option' for dealing with Trump's Iran deal decision
MSN ^ | 5/10/18 | John Bowden
Posted on 5/10/2018, 9:18:01 PM by Libloather

California Rep. Maxine Waters (D) said Wednesday that the impeachment of President Trump is the "only option" for Democrats in the wake of his decision to exit the Iran nuclear agreement.

In a tweet, Waters says Trump "thinks he knows better" than U.S. allies France, Germany, and the United Kingdom, which issued a joint statement this week condemning Trump's decision to abandon the agreement.

"Trump, further isolating the United States, thinks he knows better than our negotiators and all of our global allies who agreed to the Iran deal," Waters tweeted. "How long do we have to suffer his gigantic ego and narcissistic behavior? Impeachment is the only answer."

Dozens of House Democrats have signed on to an effort to introduce articles of impeachment against Trump, but the movement has not gained significant traction among members of Democratic leadership.

(Excerpt) Read more at msn.com ...

Old senile waters should look up what the pre-reqs are for impeachment, it is not based on "I dint like yours decision"
K

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #398 on: May 13, 2018, 06:41:11 PM »
 :)
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie