Author Topic: I Fail (again) - I dont have the willpower  (Read 16639 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: I Fail (again)
« Reply #100 on: September 30, 2010, 02:55:44 PM »
people dont photoshop me or cut me down because I dont run around telling them I am right all the time. I know i am overweight, I understand that and I LISTEN to their input. I dont ALWAYS say I am right and cut down everyone else on the board while looking the way I do. Maybe if you were more humble, people wouldnt shit on you all the time. But no, you have to be a dick to everyone, cutting them down and saying only your way is right and everyone else is wrong. Besides the large number of stick to its on this thread, I have gotten a ton of pm's from people telling me to stick to it. Because Im not an arrogant prick. Can you say people are supporting you in these numbers?   Try being down to earth someday, you might like it

the thought and feelings of a bunch of internet nobodies do not concern me.

in fact the more i am hated the more i thrive - haven't you noticed ?

unlike you i take insults and turn them into motivation, i use it, and mould it to my will.

despite the hate, i give them advice based on facts and science.

thats why i say 'my' way is right, its not my opinion, my ideas, its science.

i'm actually doing people a favour.

i've said before you have always lay down like a dog when the going gets tough, i have tried to motivate you to fight back, but there is nothing left in you.

you are an empty vessel, no heart, no soul.

if you read about Buddhism like i asked you to you would realise that everything you are is a result of all you have thought.

in short, you are responsible for your physique, lifestyle, physique, relationship breakdowns etc.

only you can change this, only you.
175lbs by 31st July

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: I Fail (again) - I dont have the willpower
« Reply #101 on: September 30, 2010, 02:56:10 PM »
I don't get why you say you fail?  You lost 22 pounds.  That is awesome.

Keep your weight the way it is, then in a month or so, go back and lose a little more.  

You didn't fail.

As for not having the willpower, shit, 90% of the population doesnt have it.  

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 30, 2010, 02:57:42 PM »
the thought and feelings of a bunch of internet nobodies do not concern me.

in fact the more i am hated the more i thrive - haven't you noticed ?

unlike you i take insults and turn them into motivation, i use it, and mould it to my will.

despite the hate, i give them advice based on facts and science.

thats why i say 'my' way is right, its not my opinion, my ideas, its science.

i'm actually doing people a favour.

i've said before you have always lay down like a dog when the going gets tough, i have tried to motivate you to fight back, but there is nothing left in you.

you are an empty vessel, no heart, no soul.

if you read about Buddhism like i asked you to you would realise that everything you are is a result of all you have thought.

in short, you are responsible for your physique, lifestyle, physique, relationship breakdowns etc.

only you can change this, only you.

yup
nothing left
empty

looks like its over

:)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: September 30, 2010, 02:59:41 PM »
I appreciate what you are saying here.
But, and not as an excuse, but something you cant relate to. Without being bipolar, borderline personality disorder and an absolute mess socially, you cant really understand things for me at times.  People say its an excuse, but some days its a hell of a struggle. I dont know what else to tell you

I don't understand you can say you aren't social.  You are the most outgoing attention craver on here....that's not a slam, I'm just saying that you come across as very social and wanting/able to make friends easily.  

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 30, 2010, 03:00:14 PM »
Do you still believe that fallacy of "a calorie is just a calorie" and  "macro is just a macro"?

i have never said a macro is a macro.

calories dictate fat loss or gain, not macros. this is a scientific fact.

i do not use any calorie formula. it is not applicable to everyone.

everyone has different metabolisms etc. i simply adjust my calories from carbs/fats if i want to lose fat.

if i went with a formula i would still be eating 3000cals, despite plateauing at that calorie intake long ago.

do you use a formula ?
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 30, 2010, 03:00:57 PM »
I don't understand you can say you aren't social.  You are the most outgoing attention craver on here....that's not a slam, I'm just saying that you come across as very social and wanting/able to make friends easily.  

i know
but put me in a group of people and watch me lose my mind

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 30, 2010, 03:01:52 PM »
Do it, whether you want to or not

after you succeed, if you regret it, you won't have to do it again.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: September 30, 2010, 03:06:19 PM »
people dont photoshop me or cut me down because I dont run around telling them I am right all the time. I know i am overweight, I understand that and I LISTEN to their input. I dont ALWAYS say I am right and cut down everyone else on the board while looking the way I do. Maybe if you were more humble, people wouldnt shit on you all the time. But no, you have to be a dick to everyone, cutting them down and saying only your way is right and everyone else is wrong. Besides the large number of stick to its on this thread, I have gotten a ton of pm's from people telling me to stick to it. Because Im not an arrogant prick. Can you say people are supporting you in these numbers?   Try being down to earth someday, you might like it

You couldn't have been more dead on with this post

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #108 on: September 30, 2010, 03:07:21 PM »
Yes I do

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #109 on: September 30, 2010, 03:08:03 PM »
"I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work" Thomas Edison
X

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 30, 2010, 03:10:36 PM »
Yes I do

how does it work ? by a reduction in energy macro's over time by any chance  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #111 on: September 30, 2010, 03:17:03 PM »
I do use a calorie calculation BUT its broken down into macros.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 30, 2010, 03:18:34 PM »
I do use a calorie calculation BUT its broken down into macros.

so you agree a calorie is a calorie, but a macro isn't a macro ?
175lbs by 31st July

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #113 on: September 30, 2010, 03:20:41 PM »
honestly though- when was the last time you had sex with a woman (not including my mother or sister or whatever)?  Give us a real answer
dude, fatpanda(JT) is a virgin....women only sleep with guys like that when they are paid too...

bench

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: September 30, 2010, 03:25:43 PM »
dude, fatpanda(JT) is a virgin....women only sleep with guys like that when they are paid too...

bench

Oh man, that photo is beggin to have pandas face and a chunky kit kat shopped on the neck and ass.  Not sure which goes where though

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #115 on: September 30, 2010, 03:32:37 PM »
No I don't agree. That would mean if I put someone on a 2000cal diet I could have them eat twinkies and if they stay within that 2000cal they will drop, 4cal in protein, 4cal in a carb and 9 cal in fat is not the same.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 30, 2010, 03:37:19 PM »
so you agree a calorie is a calorie, but a macro isn't a macro ?
if that were true we wouldn't seperate them into carbs, proteins, and fats

and all foods would be considered healthy

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #117 on: September 30, 2010, 03:45:54 PM »
I can do the training, the cardio. I simply cant do the diet. I dont have the willpower. I completely fail at the diet. To Adonis and all those other guys who get so lean naturally, I give you all the credit in the world, it must take a lot to get there. And fatpanda, if you actually do make it all the way to the end, I will give you credit too.  

I lost 22 pounds, but I dont have the willpower to keep going. So feel free to say "I told you so".

Oh fuckin hell, Josh will you stop with this self mutilation.  The fact is that you were destined to fail with the game plan that you had with eating all of these egg whites, veggie, and other "so called lean foods".  There was absolutely no way you were going to maintain that kind of ridiculous diet until Febuary.  Even I couldn't do that.

Fact is that its not the foods you take into account but your caloric intake.  A calorie is a calorie Josh and that's all you really need to know about dieting is that in order to lose weight, your caloric intake simply has to be less than the amount of calories your body needs to use in a given day.

Take the formula I gave you or listen to what True Adonis is saying.  He actually knows what he's talking about and I wish I took his advice back in 2006 for the NPC Mountaineer instead of listening to all the juice monkey expert bodybuilders.  I used to weight 230 in the offseason eating clean and now I weight about 195  eating pretty much what I want and maintaining a decent physique because I'm not filling up on calories from expensive protein shakes, amino tablets, and other bullshit supplements.

Your choice but don't blame willpower because you don't even need that
A

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #118 on: September 30, 2010, 04:01:38 PM »

Oh fuckin hell, Josh will you stop with this self mutilation.  The fact is that you were destined to fail with the game plan that you had with eating all of these egg whites, veggie, and other "so called lean foods".  There was absolutely no way you were going to maintain that kind of ridiculous diet until Febuary.  Even I couldn't do that.

Fact is that its not the foods you take into account but your caloric intake.  A calorie is a calorie Josh and that's all you really need to know about dieting is that in order to lose weight, your caloric intake simply has to be less than the amount of calories your body needs to use in a given day.

Take the formula I gave you or listen to what True Adonis is saying.  He actually knows what he's talking about and I wish I took his advice back in 2006 for the NPC Mountaineer instead of listening to all the juice monkey expert bodybuilders.  I used to weight 230 in the offseason eating clean and now I weight about 195  eating pretty much what I want and maintaining a decent physique because I'm not filling up on calories from expensive protein shakes, amino tablets, and other bullshit supplements.

Your choice but don't blame willpower because you don't even need that

If a person just eats 12 Big Macs a day for a year and then suddenly begins eating just 10 Big Macs a day for a year they will lose weight.  Your insides may not be particularly healthy, but you will drop pounds.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #119 on: September 30, 2010, 04:03:51 PM »
If a person just eats 12 Big Macs a day for a year and then suddenly begins eating just 10 Big Macs a day for a year they will lose weight.  Your insides may not be particularly healthy, but you will drop pounds.

Does McDonalds even taste good? Last time I had it was about 10 years ago.
I hate the State.

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
« Reply #120 on: September 30, 2010, 04:06:44 PM »
Hey Goodrum

Are you a Marriage and Family Therapist? Im just wondering due to your MFT at the end of your name.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #121 on: September 30, 2010, 04:16:34 PM »
Does McDonalds even taste good? Last time I had it was about 10 years ago.
Ha! Just a couple of weeks ago at a ball tourney, the crew stopped at McD's to fill up before a game. I haven't eaten there in a long while; I had a Double Quarterpounder and a milkshake. The next 4-5 hours I felt queasy and I couldn't run in the outfield for shit. What a strategic blunder.  ;D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 30, 2010, 04:21:48 PM »
Ha! Just a couple of weeks ago at a ball tourney, the crew stopped at McD's to fill up before a game. I haven't eaten there in a long while; I had a Double Quarterpounder and a milkshake. The next 4-5 hours I felt queasy and I couldn't run in the outfield for shit. What a strategic blunder.  ;D

get that avg over 200 yet?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #123 on: September 30, 2010, 04:35:34 PM »
get that avg over 200 yet?
Our opener night game I was great: 4/4 with a nice boomer. After the game, partying 'til 6:30 am, with a game at 9:15 am was, in hindsight, another strategic blunder. I even struck out in that game and only got a couple of lame singles. Very humbling. I'd like to think I learned something there, but I'm not counting on it.  ;D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #124 on: September 30, 2010, 04:37:27 PM »
Our opener night game I was great: 4/4 with a nice boomer. After the game, partying 'til 6:30 am, with a game at 9:15 am was, in hindsight, another strategic blunder. I even struck out in that game and only got a couple of lame singles. Very humbling. I'd like to think I learned something there, but I'm not counting on it.  ;D

Steve Yzerman could party like that and win STANLEY CUPS!!  8) 8) 8) 8)
D