Author Topic: Putnum won't be earning his pro card this weekend.  (Read 10297 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Putnum won't be earning his pro card this weekend.
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2007, 10:07:09 AM »
Can't believe that just 5 years ago I was training alongside him at the now defunct Gold's Gym in Greenville.  He was smart to listen to all advice but most importantly to make his own decisions as to what he needed to do for himself. 

Charles never any guru or nutritional expert telling him how to train and what to do.  He's his own man and if you ever get the opportunity to train with him, you'll see that he is a freak in the gym.  I could barely hang with him back in the day even before he even considered bodybuilding.

The only advice that I ever gave him was to make sure he got paid for his hard work and not let "others" mooch off or piss on his success especially a certain former JR USA winner and now pretty much washed up bodybuilder who didn't have his best interest in heart and went around telling everyone that he stole money and never paid people back behind his back.

Everyone now says Charles would make a great pro but I already knew that long time ago when he won his first show, the Emerald Cup and completely destroyed the entire line-up.  I saw the look on the folks he was onstage with at the event and they were just groaning and shaking their hands at him as they already knew that they would not be going home on top.

Charles has pretty much won the Nationals twice but was cheated out of it.  But he never complained or bitched or moaned like a lot of folks.  He just smiled and that is it.

I just hope the third time is a charm
A

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2007, 10:07:37 AM »
Those pics aren’t even side by side comparisons! If you look closely there is a piece of tape on the floor between their legs, and you can tell by the tape on the floor and the table that Peter is further away from the photographer! In actuality Peter is out massing Charles, Pete barley made weight weighing 198 ¼ and he is much tighter than USA’s! Dixon weighed in at 192, Peter is clearly beating Dixon conditioning  in the Glutes and Hams.

Why cant you guys wait to see pre-judging pics before you have to say who isn’t going to be getting their pro card! Peter added height and size will make it a hard battle for Charles. Charles looks great but if any of you remember that at the 2006 USA Dixon placed 9th to Peter 2nd.

Peter is not  a weider athlete, and you need to quit harping about politics!!!!!

Why don’t you guys hold off judging a show till you see pics from the stage!

Good Luck Peter!  :)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2007, 10:08:48 AM »
Doubtful, Dixon is not cut enough.  Peter is more ripped and proportional. 

Yeah, Putnam's delts and pecs are so much more striated. lol. I actually thought Peter deserved to win the USAs, but this isn't even close.

H-BOMB

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2007, 10:09:08 AM »
Dixon will make a good pro. Can't say the same for Putnam. That being said, if they gave the Olympia to Cutler...

Not unless Dixon can put on more size. Remember he is in his mid 30’s. Putnam have a frame to carry more size and remain aesthetic. That being said….

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2007, 10:11:58 AM »
Peter is not  a weider athlete, and you need to quit harping about politics!!!!!

Jessica-

You're much prettier when you don't talk.

Thanks.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2007, 10:14:51 AM »
Ok.. il do a little outlook/prediction for all the wannabe judges who are in reality,  far too inexperienced to have a proper assessment on the comparison...

1.  Pete is alot harder, especially from the back.  This is bodybuilding fellas, yes conditioning is a major factor!  Funny thing is, Pete is probably going to get HARDER as prejudging approaches!  These pix are last night!

2.  Someone brought up flow.  Well flow is the ENTIRE package.  Not just chest delts and arms.  Putnam flows much better when you consider calf/ham/quad balance in unison with the upper body.  Quads more seperated and detailed, balanced with hams and calves...which are balanced with upper body. 

its TOTAL PACKAGE... not a few freaky parts   

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2007, 10:16:55 AM »
Those pics aren’t even side by side comparisons! If you look closely there is a piece of tape on the floor between their legs, and you can tell by the tape on the floor and the table that Peter is further away from the photographer! In actuality Peter is out massing Charles, Pete barley made weight weighing 198 ¼ and he is much tighter than USA’s! Dixon weighed in at 192, Peter is clearly beating Dixon conditioning  in the Glutes and Hams.

Why cant you guys wait to see pre-judging pics before you have to say who isn’t going to be getting their pro card! Peter added height and size will make it a hard battle for Charles. Charles looks great but if any of you remember that at the 2006 USA Dixon placed 9th to Peter 2nd.

because this is GETBIG.com, the premier online location in the fitness industry and we are hot

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2007, 10:17:22 AM »
I think we should all keep a good eye on Putnam this weekend.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2007, 10:18:55 AM »
Can't believe that just 5 years ago I was training alongside him at the now defunct Gold's Gym in Greenville. 

I'm quite certain your physique inspired him to greatness. ;D

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2007, 10:21:59 AM »
More pics of Jessica please
Air Falcon

H-BOMB

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2007, 10:25:24 AM »

Charles has pretty much won the Nationals twice but was cheated out of it.  But he never complained or bitched or moaned like a lot of folks.  He just smiled and that is it.

I just hope the third time is a charm

That’s not true! Last year Charles Flipped out Throwing weight and Screaming because he lost! Many are aware out this outburst!

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2007, 10:26:26 AM »
That’s not true! Last year Charles Flipped out Throwing weight and Screaming because he lost! Many are aware out this outburst!

Jessica,

share more details, please

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2007, 10:29:07 AM »

1.  Pete is alot harder, especially from the back.  This is bodybuilding fellas, yes conditioning is a major factor!  Funny thing is, Pete is probably going to get HARDER as prejudging approaches!  These pix are last night!

You have to be kidding. Putnam's arms and delts look soft. His pecs look saggy. Dixon, on the other hand, looks like he was chiseled out of granite. As far as flow, Peter has no x-frame. There's hardly any difference in width between his shoulders and waist. Dixon has wide shoulders and a waist that disappears to nothing.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2007, 10:30:12 AM »

::)

What in the world are you talking about???  There was no outburst except from many writers on every publications.  Stan should have never won that event and even he knows that but there was no throwing around weights

BTW, you previous post stated that Putnam added height and size.  While I can say he may have added size but how did he add height???  Was he placed on a stretching machine or something???
A

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2007, 10:31:48 AM »
oh yeah, make it hurt baby girl
Air Falcon

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2007, 10:44:56 AM »
Putnam has some parts that are unmatched by Dixon but overall Dixon looks better IMO and if his condition holds Dixon should win.
I

ChinoXL

« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2007, 10:47:25 AM »
Putnam owns Dixon in the leg seperation dept.  I am truly surprised at the condition he is in as of last night.  Kudos to him, but like I said before, his onstage presentation will most likely be a ways more watered down.   :(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2007, 10:56:24 AM »
putnam is better put together.  Dixon has better natural lines and shape.  I think Putnam will win the card, withouta doubt. It's a shame... both guys could be okay pros.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2007, 11:09:47 AM »
Ok.. il do a little outlook/prediction for all the wannabe judges who are in reality,  far too inexperienced to have a proper assessment on the comparison...

2.  Someone brought up flow.  Well flow is the ENTIRE package.  Not just chest delts and arms.  Putnam flows much better when you consider calf/ham/quad balance in unison with the upper body.  Quads more seperated and detailed, balanced with hams and calves...which are balanced with upper body. 

Well...well, Dixon has two  real eyes and Putnam only has one, that's a lack of symmetry...

Actually, from the pics Dixon is harder, and has better back detail, better leg detail, better abs, and his chest is striated. That's what I see, , maybe is I cover up one eye, I see what people are talking about Putnam for. Damn, I wish there more guys like Dennis Newman, Mike Francois, Flex Wheeler, back in  the NPC ranks.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2007, 11:14:44 AM »
Well...well, Dixon has two  real eyes and Putnam only has one, that's a lack of symmetry...

Actually, from the pics Dixon is harder, and has better back detail, better leg detail, better abs, and his chest is striated. That's what I see, , maybe is I cover up one eye, I see what people are talking about Putnam for. Damn, I wish there more guys like Dennis Newman, Mike Francois, Flex Wheeler, back in  the NPC ranks.

that's some cold shit, but extremely funny at the same time!
LOL
well done sir

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2007, 11:24:31 AM »
Good thing they dont judge in a lobby before ...why dont you "experts" wait till they drop water and pump up.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2007, 11:25:48 AM »
Putman has a baby's chest
The Number 2 in Scranton

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2007, 11:31:31 AM »
Good thing they dont judge in a lobby before ...why dont you "experts" wait till they drop water and pump up.

Sure thing chief!  DIXON WILL BEAT PUTNUM

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2007, 11:39:39 AM »
Funny!
Sandra

AI3

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2007, 11:51:33 AM »

Seriously, what are you talking about?  As much as Peter is going to get harder during pre-judging because these pictures were taken last night - SO IS CHARLES!  (Or anyone else for that matter - they are still dropping water, etc.)  Do you think just Peter is going to improve from weigh-in's??  Also, most guys during pre-judging look better after they've been flexing - again, no surprise there . . .but again, doesn't just relate to just Peter.

As for Charles having a few freaky body parts as you were implying, he most certainly doesn't -  - his physique is actually very balanced.  Charles has a package and not one with just a few good bodyparts.