Author Topic: Jay Cutler looks over 300lbs in his new pics  (Read 23098 times)

gh2

• Getbig II
Re: Jay Cutler looks over 300lbs in his new pics
« Reply #100 on: March 19, 2009, 02:26:14 AM »
you have to understand.. many people never come off.. at all. you guys think you'll drop dead or something.. you wont.

your body is perfectly capable of handling moderated dosages of hormones - for the rest of your life.

QFT

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #101 on: March 19, 2009, 02:39:40 AM »
its not water.. it is synthol

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: March 19, 2009, 04:47:12 AM »
Idiots like you need to stop asking the pros  these rhetorical questions.   He's not a doc  and has no idea what YOU should take....this is why pro's (and NPC ameteurs like myself) avoid people like you!!!!!

can i have your autograph,idiot
R

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2009, 02:09:01 AM »
Jay Cutler remains the best and biggest pro bodybuilder nowaday.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #104 on: March 22, 2009, 03:30:41 AM »
Not true bro, Gustavo, Victor, Jonny Jackson etc all had children with their wives and were on stage less than 6 month before.  Pro's come of from time to time those three are just some examples.  You cant have kids when your doing steroids non-stop for years like you say so.  Just like when alot of you say flex and chic take so much gear it ruins their natural test levels and have to go on HRT, yet chic got his wife preggers a couple years ago.......HOWEVER IF THESE WOMEN WERE ARTIFICIALLY INCEMINATED I APOLOGIZE FOR BEING WRONG.
Pro's take breaks here and there.
Sorry you are wrong.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #105 on: March 22, 2009, 03:32:41 AM »
Jay Cutler remains the best and biggest pro bodybuilder nowaday.

lol, Jay looks fucking gigantic in that middle pic. Unreal size!!
No doubt about it...

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: March 22, 2009, 03:37:07 AM »

he just does not look like the brightest guy.

Well..... he is doing a lot better than heaps of so called "smarter" people in the world right now

io856

« Reply #107 on: March 22, 2009, 03:38:23 AM »
Well..... he is doing a lot better than heaps of so called "smarter" people in the world right now
I like the cut of your jib

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #108 on: March 22, 2009, 03:47:53 AM »
not in the *dumb ass look on your face and for the love of god straighten that fucking hat out* department.

Yeah but he earns like a million $ a year.........so Jay = wins.

:)
No doubt about it...

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #109 on: March 22, 2009, 03:54:05 AM »
dont get me wrong.. the guy has succeeded in his chosen profession.. despite looking like a confused wigger in that shot  :)

If i earned a million a year and was the biggest man on planet earth i would look however i wanted.......whos gonna give him shit?
No doubt about it...

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #110 on: March 22, 2009, 03:56:28 AM »
If i earned a million a year and was the biggest man on planet earth i would look however i wanted.......whos gonna give him shit?

Not me brother. i'm chicken shit  :D

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #111 on: March 22, 2009, 03:57:43 AM »
300lbs? stupid.
Even way lighter. Jay should look like this and there is more possibility to reign mr.o again.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #112 on: March 22, 2009, 04:00:00 AM »
people like me who see that picture on a message board. and if I saw him in the gym wearing his hat like that I would probably ask why he had it half sideways.. in a friendly way of course.. but someone should really let the guy know he looks like a dumb ass.

No you wouldn't, James.

You may approach him and timidly say hello, but you wouldn't question the man.....
No doubt about it...

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #113 on: March 22, 2009, 04:01:58 AM »
what?? come again??

Sounds like homo talk to me....... :-\
No doubt about it...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #114 on: March 22, 2009, 04:03:25 AM »
He earns a million a year ?  ???

There is no need for Jay to blow up and look like shit as he does in the off season..The fact is he will get on stage weighing around the same weight as normal , so why pork up only to kill your self to diet it all off again ..he needs to concentrate on condition not size..
If you look at Jay even when he is ripped his skin looks soft , this is due to being fat for the majority of the year.He diets all this fat off for a comp but the deposits remain under the skin giving that soft look, the guys that stay lean all year round and stay 10-15 or so pounds within contest weight are the ones that always have the paper thin skin on stage.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #115 on: March 22, 2009, 04:03:46 AM »
lol... I've said *what the hell* to him in the gym before.. the guy was tossing weights right next to me like an asshole... literally throwing them.

and guess what........Jay is still tossing them plates around today.
No doubt about it...

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #116 on: March 22, 2009, 04:04:46 AM »

There is no need for Jay to blow up and look like shit as he does in the off season..The fact is he will get on stage weighing around the same weight as normal , so why pork up only to kill your self to diet it all off again ..he needs to concentrate on condition not size..
If you look at Jay even when he is ripped his skin looks soft , this is due to being fat for the majority of the year.He diets all this fat off for a comp but the deposits remain under the skin giving that soft look, the guys that stay lean all year round and stay 10-15 or so pounds within contest weight are the ones that always have the paper thin skin on stage.

Apparently.

His muscletech contract is huge (by bb'ing standards)
No doubt about it...

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #117 on: March 22, 2009, 04:14:56 AM »

Dude earns a lot of money.

He famously stays lean in the off-season, making appearances with crazy abs next to Ronnie looking all bloated. He's a heft guy but he has abs year-round. Dexter bulks up too. It's how you put on muscle.

And 20lb is about what you lose in water before a contest, so to stay within 15lb of contest weight year round would be the idea of a moron.........you!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #118 on: March 22, 2009, 04:30:28 AM »
Dude earns a lot of money.

He famously stays lean in the off-season, making appearances with crazy abs next to Ronnie looking all bloated. He's a heft guy but he has abs year-round. Dexter bulks up too. It's how you put on muscle.

And 20lb is about what you lose in water before a contest, so to stay within 15lb of contest weight year round would be the idea of a moron.........you!

HAHAHA

Of course you need to carry more weight to put on muscle but why does he compete around the same weight dumbass ? he sure as hell hasnt put on 5 extra pounds of muscle lol
20 pounds of water? what is this gospel is it? lol If you dont have all that extra water to lose then you wont lose the weight will you 

The fact is Jay looks smooth when he is ripped because he gets to fat and bloated in the off season.

Sean Ray stayed within 15 - 20 pounds of contest weight and always had condition , with paper thin skin,somthing Jay lacks cos he gets fat and bloated.
Idiot  ::)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #119 on: March 22, 2009, 04:35:29 AM »
HAHAHA

Of course you need to carry more weight to put on muscle but why does he compete around the same weight dumbass ? he sure as hell hasnt put on 5 extra pounds of muscle lol
20 pounds of water? what is this gospel is it? lol If you dont have all that extra water to lose then you wont lose the weight will you 

The fact is Jay looks smooth when he is ripped because he gets to fat and bloated in the off season.

Sean Ray stayed within 15 - 20 pounds of contest weight and always had condition , with paper thin skin,somthing Jay lacks cos he gets fat and bloated.

Yet 8 time Mr Olympia Ronnie Coleman would get fat as fuck in the off season and come in fucking shredded......hmmmmm
No doubt about it...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #120 on: March 22, 2009, 04:36:53 AM »
Yet 8 time Mr Olympia Ronnie Coleman would get fat as fuck in the off season and come in fucking shredded......hmmmmm
Show me a pic where Ronnie looks worse in the off season than Jay.
Ron also made gains in muscle, Jay seems to stay around the same weight.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #121 on: March 22, 2009, 12:39:39 PM »
HAHAHA

"fact", lol, as if your opinions and guesses are fact. I was basing my estimate of the 20 pounds of water on the fact that this is often roughly the difference between regular functioning hydration and crazy condition dehydration. If you are suggesting Jay is a clown for maintaining healthy water levels for 11 months of the year then you are stupid.

Guys like Ronnie and Dorian ballooned up in the off-season and still got super-ripped come contest time. Jay famously stays relatively lean in the off-season, clearly you know nothing about bodybuilding and do not follow it. How ripped you get is partly genetic, which is why Dorian was such a freak for his granite look, not just anyone can achieve that.

But the weirdest comment is about "not having that extra water to lose" in the first place, as if Jay drinks too much water in the off-season which compromises his dryness come contest time.  ::)

If Jay competes around 260-280 and gts up to 295 in the off-season I guaantee he is not carying as much extra fat as you are suggesting, he is just naturally not very vascular like Ronnie managed to be with much more fat. I suspect Jay's contest prep is more to blame than the fact that he drinks lots of healthy life-affirming water when he trains heavy in the off-season.

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: March 22, 2009, 01:25:09 PM »
Show me a pic where Ronnie looks worse in the off season than Jay.
Ron also made gains in muscle, Jay seems to stay around the same weight.

I'd say offseason is pretty damn fun for Ronnie.

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #123 on: March 22, 2009, 01:56:11 PM »
yes he is.. i have no doubt. when I said *what the hell* he simply smiled at me... and didnt even take his head phones off.

he was getting ready for the o and was probably in a carb deleted state.. I should have cracked him over the head with a 45.. JOKING  :D

I just hate assholes who literally *toss* the plates and slam the bar to the ground.. unfortunately we were always in golds around the same time at night.. so I had to be around it.

I did enjoy looking at his wife's ass though  :)

He was probably intimidated by your hugeness
 ;D

body88

« Reply #124 on: March 22, 2009, 02:04:57 PM »
people like me who see that picture on a message board. and if I saw him in the gym wearing his hat like that I would probably ask why he had it half sideways.. in a friendly way of course.. but someone should really let the guy know he looks like a dumb ass.

You're full of shit.  100 bucks says you would not say a word.  Why do you care?  The guy wears his hat sideways.....it was a MA thing.  Back when Jay was younger most teens in MA wore that hat that way.  You ever see the departed?  See how Leo wore his hat?  Yes, it was dumb.....but there are a lot of dumb fashions that come and go.  Why do you care so much about what other people do?  You could tell Jay he looked stupid, he might agree with you, but at the end of the day, he will walk to his 100,000 7 series and cruise off to his million dollar home, while you worry about calling people out for their fashion choices when they are not bothering you.

I wear a suit to work every day, but if I see a guy in a sloppy suite, or wearing a stupid tie, I don't stop and tell him he looks like shit.  That would be insecure behavior on my part.