Author Topic: Halloween - Origins of the Jack O'Lantern.  (Read 5819 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Halloween - Origins of the Jack O'Lantern.
« on: October 05, 2013, 07:35:31 AM »
The Legend of "Stingy Jack"

People have been making jack-o'-lanterns at Halloween for centuries. The practice originated from an Irish myth about a man nicknamed "Stingy Jack." According to the story, Stingy Jack invited the Devil to have a drink with him. True to his name, Stingy Jack didn't want to pay for his drink, so he convinced the Devil to turn himself into a coin that Jack could use to buy their drinks. Once the Devil did so, Jack decided to keep the money and put it into his pocket next to a silver cross, which prevented the Devil from changing back into his original form. Jack eventually freed the Devil, under the condition that he would not bother Jack for one year and that, should Jack die, he would not claim his soul. The next year, Jack again tricked the Devil into climbing into a tree to pick a piece of fruit. While he was up in the tree, Jack carved a sign of the cross into the tree's bark so that the Devil could not come down until the Devil promised Jack not to bother him for ten more years.

Soon after, Jack died. As the legend goes, God would not allow such an unsavory figure into heaven. The Devil, upset by the trick Jack had played on him and keeping his word not to claim his soul, would not allow Jack into hell. He sent Jack off into the dark night with only a burning coal to light his way. Jack put the coal into a carved-out turnip and has been roaming the Earth with ever since. The Irish began to refer to this ghostly figure as "Jack of the Lantern," and then, simply "Jack O'Lantern."

In Ireland and Scotland, people began to make their own versions of Jack's lanterns by carving scary faces into turnips or potatoes and placing them into windows or near doors to frighten away Stingy Jack and other wandering evil spirits. In England, large beets are used. Immigrants from these countries brought the jack o'lantern tradition with them when they came to the United States. They soon found that pumpkins, a fruit native to America, make perfect jack-o'-lanterns.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Re: Origins of the jack o'lantern.
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 07:55:43 AM »
The origins of witches and broomsticks.

Hallucinogenic compounds called tropane alkaloids are made by a number of plants including Atropa belladonna (deadly nightshade), Hyoscyamus guy (henbane), Mandragora officinarum (mandrake), and Datura stramonium (jimsonweed). During the Middle Ages, parts of these plants were used to make “brews,” “oyntments,” or “witches’ salves” for witchcraft, sorcery, and other nefarious activities.

Somewhere along the line, the observation was made that the hallucinogenic compounds, hyoscine in particular, could be absorbed through sweat glands (especially in the armpit) or mucus membranes of the rectum or vagina. These routes of administration also bypassed rapid metabolism by the liver (and severe intestinal discomfort) had these extracts been taken orally.

Just how did the alleged witches apply said ointments? The earliest clue comes from a 1324 investigation of Lady Alice Kyteler:

“In rifleing the closet of the ladie, they found a pipe of oyntment, wherewith she greased a staffe, upon which she ambled and galloped through thick and thin.” And from the fifteenth-century records of Jordanes de Bergamo: ‘But the vulgar believe, and the witches confess, that on certain days or nights they anoint a staff and ride on it to the appointed place or anoint themselves under the arms and in other hairy places.’

It also explains why so many of the pictures of the time depict partially clothed (or naked) witches astride their broomsticks.”

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 09:05:32 AM »

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 09:09:11 AM »
Take this rubbish to the Gay Board.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2013, 09:57:53 AM »
Take this rubbish to the Gay Board.
Why comment at all then? Ive noticed that you like to follow me around everywhere. I do not bother you, so please do not pester me.

Some people will find the stories interesting.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2013, 10:02:31 AM »
Why comment at all then? Ive noticed that you like to follow me around everywhere. I do not bother you, so please do not pester me.

Some people will find the stories interesting.

You do follow me. You started a thread about me. I thought this was our way of flirting ???

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2013, 10:22:23 AM »

People have been making jack-o'-lanterns at Halloween for centuries. The practice originated from an Irish myth about a man nicknamed "Stingy Jack." According to the story, Stingy Jack invited the Devil to have a drink with him. True to his name, Stingy Jack didn't want to pay for his drink, so he convinced the Devil to turn himself into a coin that Jack could use to buy their drinks. Once the Devil did so, Jack decided to keep the money and put it into his pocket next to a silver cross, which prevented the Devil from changing back into his original form. Jack eventually freed the Devil, under the condition that he would not bother Jack for one year and that, should Jack die, he would not claim his soul. The next year, Jack again tricked the Devil into climbing into a tree to pick a piece of fruit. While he was up in the tree, Jack carved a sign of the cross into the tree's bark so that the Devil could not come down until the Devil promised Jack not to bother him for ten more years.

Soon after, Jack died. As the legend goes, God would not allow such an unsavory figure into heaven. The Devil, upset by the trick Jack had played on him and keeping his word not to claim his soul, would not allow Jack into hell. He sent Jack off into the dark night with only a burning coal to light his way. Jack put the coal into a carved-out turnip and has been roaming the Earth with ever since. The Irish began to refer to this ghostly figure as "Jack of the Lantern," and then, simply "Jack O'Lantern."

In Ireland and Scotland, people began to make their own versions of Jack's lanterns by carving scary faces into turnips or potatoes and placing them into windows or near doors to frighten away Stingy Jack and other wandering evil spirits. In England, large beets are used. Immigrants from these countries brought the jack o'lantern tradition with them when they came to the United States. They soon found that pumpkins, a fruit native to America, make perfect jack-o'-lanterns.

cool information... I that I am going to look into "Stingy Jack" some more.

thanks for posting this
I

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2013, 04:31:44 PM »
Did you know that until 1958, Halloween was a bigger celebration in Scotland than Christmas?
People didn't even get the day off school or work until 1958 because the church of Scotland considered Christmas to be a catholic papist celebration. New years day was the only holiday for the hard working protestant scots.
This is why we have invented everything worth inventing in the world for the past 500 years.
I hope some of you find this interesting. :-X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2013, 04:42:10 PM »
How St.Nicholas turned into Santa  

The true story of Santa Claus begins with Nicholas, who was born during the third century in the village of Patara. At the time the area was Greek and is now on the southern coast of Turkey. His wealthy parents, who raised him to be a devout Christian, died in an epidemic while Nicholas was still young. Obeying Jesus' words to "sell what you own and give the money to the poor," Nicholas used his whole inheritance to assist the needy, the sick, and the suffering. He dedicated his life to serving God and was made Bishop of Myra while still a young man. Bishop Nicholas became known throughout the land for his generosity to those in need, his love for children, and his concern for sailors and ships.

Under the Roman Emperor Diocletian, who ruthlessly persecuted Christians, Bishop Nicholas suffered for his faith, was exiled and imprisoned. The prisons were so full of bishops, priests, and deacons, there was no room for the real criminals—murderers, thieves and robbers. After his release, Nicholas attended the Council of Nicaea in AD 325. He died December 6, AD 343 in Myra and was buried in his cathedral church, where a unique relic, called manna, formed in his grave. This liquid substance, said to have healing powers, fostered the growth of devotion to Nicholas. The anniversary of his death became a day of celebration, St. Nicholas Day, December 6th (December 19 on the Julian Calendar).

Through the centuries many stories and legends have been told of St. Nicholas' life and deeds. These accounts help us understand his extraordinary character and why he is so beloved and revered as protector and helper of those in need.

One story tells of a poor man with three daughters. In those days a young woman's father had to offer prospective husbands something of value—a dowry. The larger the dowry, the better the chance that a young woman would find a good husband. Without a dowry, a woman was unlikely to marry. This poor man's daughters, without dowries, were therefore destined to be sold into slavery. Mysteriously, on three different occasions, a bag of gold appeared in their home-providing the needed dowries. The bags of gold, tossed through an open window, are said to have landed in stockings or shoes left before the fire to dry. This led to the custom of children hanging stockings or putting out shoes, eagerly awaiting gifts from Saint Nicholas. Sometimes the story is told with gold balls instead of bags of gold. That is why three gold balls, sometimes represented as oranges, are one of the symbols for St. Nicholas. And so St. Nicholas is a gift-giver.

One of the oldest stories showing St. Nicholas as a protector of children takes place long after his death. The townspeople of Myra were celebrating the good saint on the eve of his feast day when a band of Arab pirates from Crete came into the district. They stole treasures from the Church of Saint Nicholas to take away as booty. As they were leaving town, they snatched a young boy, Basilios, to make into a slave. The emir, or ruler, selected Basilios to be his personal cupbearer, as not knowing the language, Basilios would not understand what the king said to those around him. So, for the next year Basilios waited on the king, bringing his wine in a beautiful golden cup. For Basilios' parents, devastated at the loss of their only child, the year passed slowly, filled with grief. As the next St. Nicholas' feast day approached, Basilios' mother would not join in the festivity, as it was now a day of tragedy. However, she was persuaded to have a simple observance at home—with quiet prayers for Basilios' safekeeping. Meanwhile, as Basilios was fulfilling his tasks serving the emir, he was suddenly whisked up and away. St. Nicholas appeared to the terrified boy, blessed him, and set him down at his home back in Myra. Imagine the joy and wonderment when Basilios amazingly appeared before his parents, still holding the king's golden cup. This is the first story told of St. Nicholas protecting children—which became his primary role in the West.

Another story tells of three theological students, traveling on their way to study in Athens. A wicked innkeeper robbed and murdered them, hiding their remains in a large pickling tub. It so happened that Bishop Nicholas, traveling along the same route, stopped at this very inn. In the night he dreamed of the crime, got up, and summoned the innkeeper. As Nicholas prayed earnestly to God the three boys were restored to life and wholeness. In France the story is told of three small children, wandering in their play until lost, lured, and captured by an evil butcher. St. Nicholas appears and appeals to God to return them to life and to their families. And so St. Nicholas is the patron and protector of children.

Several stories tell of Nicholas and the sea. When he was young, Nicholas sought the holy by making a pilgrimage to the Holy Land. There as he walked where Jesus walked, he sought to more deeply experience Jesus' life, passion, and resurrection. Returning by sea, a mighty storm threatened to wreck the ship. Nicholas calmly prayed. The terrified sailors were amazed when the wind and waves suddenly calmed, sparing them all. And so St. Nicholas is the patron of sailors and voyagers.

Other stories tell of Nicholas saving his people from famine, sparing the lives of those innocently accused, and much more. He did many kind and generous deeds in secret, expecting nothing in return. Within a century of his death he was celebrated as a saint. Today he is venerated in the East as wonder, or miracle worker and in the West as patron of a great variety of persons-children, mariners, bankers, pawn-brokers, scholars, orphans, laborers, travelers, merchants, judges, paupers, marriageable maidens, students, children, sailors, victims of judicial mistakes, captives, perfumers, even thieves and murderers! He is known as the friend and protector of all in trouble or need (see list).

Sailors, claiming St. Nicholas as patron, carried stories of his favor and protection far and wide. St. Nicholas chapels were built in many seaports. As his popularity spread during the Middle Ages, he became the patron saint of Apulia (Italy), Sicily, Greece, and Lorraine (France), and many cities in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Russia, Belgium, and the Netherlands (see list). Following his baptism, Grand Prince Vladimir I brought St. Nicholas' stories and devotion to St. Nicholas to his homeland where Nicholas became the most beloved saint. Nicholas was so widely revered that thousands of churches were named for him, including three hundred in Belgium, thirty-four in Rome, twenty-three in the Netherlands and more than four hundred in England.

Nicholas' tomb in Myra became a popular place of pilgrimage. Because of the many wars and attacks in the region, some Christians were concerned that access to the tomb might become difficult. For both the religious and commercial advantages of a major pilgrimage site, the Italian cities of Venice and Bari vied to get the Nicholas relics. In the spring of 1087, sailors from Bari succeeded in spiriting away the bones, bringing them to Bari, a seaport on the southeast coast of Italy. An impressive church was built over St. Nicholas' crypt and many faithful journeyed to honor the saint who had rescued children, prisoners, sailors, famine victims, and many others through his compassion, generosity, and the countless miracles attributed to his intercession. The Nicholas shrine in Bari was one of medieval Europe's great pilgrimage centers and Nicholas became known as "Saint in Bari." To this day pilgrims and tourists visit Bari's great Basilica di San Nicola.

Through the centuries St. Nicholas has continued to be venerated by Catholics and Orthodox and honored by Protestants. By his example of generosity to those in need, especially children, St. Nicholas continues to be a model for the compassionate life.

Widely celebrated in Europe, St. Nicholas' feast day, December 6th, kept alive the stories of his goodness and generosity. In Germany and Poland, boys dressed as bishops begged alms for the poor—and sometimes for themselves! In the Netherlands and Belgium, St. Nicholas arrived on a steamship from Spain to ride a white horse on his gift-giving rounds. December 6th is still the main day for gift giving and merrymaking in much of Europe. For example, in the Netherlands St. Nicholas is celebrated on the 5th, the eve of the day, by sharing candies (thrown in the door), chocolate initial letters, small gifts, and riddles. Dutch children leave carrots and hay in their shoes for the saint's horse, hoping St. Nicholas will exchange them for small gifts. Simple gift-giving in early Advent helps preserve a Christmas Day focus on the Christ Child.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2013, 05:48:33 PM »

Jack sounded like a resourceful fella, tricking the Devil like that

Not just once, but several times!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2013, 06:11:53 PM »
Jack sounded like a resourceful fella, tricking the Devil like that

Not just once, but several times!
It's amazing how past folklore has such an impact on our current lives.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2013, 11:56:02 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2013, 04:43:25 AM »
The origins of the Easter Bunny

In the Christian world, Easter is a celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ. On the third day after his crucifixion (which is remembered on Good Friday), the New Testament tells us that Jesus arose from the grave, appeared to his disciples and ultimately ascended to Heaven. It is this act that is celebrated by Christians every year on Easter Sunday.
If the resurrection of Jesus Christ is the origin of Easter, where then does the Easter Bunny come from? There is no mention of the Easter Bunny in the Bible, and except for its modern association with Easter the rabbit has not been a Christian symbol. Where then does the tradition come from?

The Hare: Ancient Fertility Symbol

In the ancient world, the rabbit has long been a symbol of fertility. The rabbit is known for its reproductive prowess, in fact even today we talk of couples who have many children as "multiplying like rabbits." Because it is known to reproduce often, it was seen has having special powers in assisting humans to reproduce. In fact our own lucky rabbit's foot goes back to this ancient tradition. (Not only is it a bodily part of the fertile rabbit that can transfer power to the bearer, it also serves as a phallic symbol).

In Europe prior to the introduction of Christianity the ancient pagans already had their own springtime festivals, as did almost all other ancient peoples. Because spring is the time, after the harshness of winter that the world begins to bloom once more, it is seen as a time of replenishing and renewal, birth and rebirth, fertility.

The Goddess of Fertility in Northern Europe before the coming of the Christians was Eostre. It is in fact from her that our own word for Easter comes. The consort of Eostre was none other than a hare, that great animal symbol of fertility. According to some traditions, Eostre cast the hare into the Heavens, creating the constellation we know today as Lepus the Hare. Some stories also say that Eostre gave Lepus the ability to lay eggs once a year, eggs also being an ancient symbol of fertility.

From Fertility Figure to Easter Bunny

As Christianity expanded north from the Mediterranean world where it was born and first grew, it was common for Christians to attempt to incorporate pre-Christian ideas and rituals and place them within the context of Christian ideas and rituals, creating a mix of both Christian and Pagan.

These traditions co-existed for some time. When exactly the rabbit first became a major part of the Christian celebration is unknown. Where is a little bit clearer, the first written mentions of the Easter Bunny come from Germany in the 15th Century, although we do not know for how long the Germans had used the symbol. It was also in Germany that the tradition of making chocolate bunnies to celebrate Easter began, sometime during the 1800's.

Before this, however, the Easter Bunny had already come to the United States. German settlers in Pennsylvania brought along their traditions with them, including the traditions of the Easter Bunny. They called him Osterhase, or Oschter Haws, who would lay brightly colored eggs to good children who would make special nests in their caps and bonnets the night before

Over time the tradition grew, and soon Osterhase (or the Easter Bunny as he is known today) began to bring more than just eggs, but chocolate and candies as well. Rather than making nests in caps and bonnets, the Easter Bunny would leave his treasures in a decorated Easter basket.

Although begun by German immigrants, these practices soon caught on throughout the United States and are now almost universally practiced. Christians and non-Christians alike look forward to Easter as a celebration of life and family, and the Easter Bunny, that ancient symbol of fertility, is the central figure. Across the country and around the world children wait eagerly for Easter to find the baskets full of eggs and chocolate left for them the night before by the Easter Bunny.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2013, 04:54:57 AM »
Origins of the Tooth Fairy

The tooth fairy appears to by a uniquely American legend, with origins in European traditions.

The tooth fairy comes when a child has lost a tooth, commonly in the middle of the night. The tooth is left under their pillow, so that the tooth fairy can take it.  A treat or money is left under the pillow in place of the tooth.

England

One tradition in England held that if a child’s tooth fell out, that child must drop it into a fire, to avoid having to look for it after death, and this may be the origin of the importance of a lost tooth. This tale was handed down during the Middle Ages to smaller children during the teething stage.

The addition of fire into the story may have conjured up images of witchcraft. Suspected witches were often burned, because people believed money appeared after they threw articles into fire. From this myth comes the importance of keeping a tooth. When a witch burned a piece of hair, clothing or teeth from a person, she supposedly obtained power over them. Parents may have prompted children into keeping teeth or burning the teeth themselves in order to keep themselves free of demon possession.

Europe

Centuries ago, in Europe it was a common practice when a child’s baby tooth fell out to bury it in the ground. The tooth was likely buried in the garden or surrounding field. It was done so that a permanent tooth would grow in its place. The other reason for this ritual was the superstition that if a witch got a hold of the tooth, a curse could be placed on the child (as with fingernail clippings and/or hair). By burying their children’s teeth, this unfortunate curse was prevented from happening.

As people migrated to America, many of the same beliefs and superstitions followed them. However, since most of the people now found themselves living in towns and cities, bare land wasn’t as plentiful. They began placing the teeth in small flowerpots, or planter boxes. Eventually this rite too changed, and the fallen out tooth was placed under a child’s pillow, where the parents switched the tooth (always in the middle of the night) for a treat or money.

Vikings

Even more interesting is the fact that Vikings had a “tooth fee,” or a fee that was given to children upon the use of a tooth. The baby teeth were later strung to make jewelry, some people claim. This old legend is surrounded in mystery. Alongside it is the superstition in early Viking days that children’s articles and pieces contained great power. Having an article of a child, or a child in your possession was supposed to bring power and luck in battle.

Other World Traditions

•In many parts of the world it’s the tooth mouse that leaves treats behind for kids who’ve lost their baby teeth.

•Australian mothers were said to crush their children’s baby teeth and eat the powder.

•In some parts of the world, a child’s baby tooth would be placed in nests where rats or snakes were known to live because people believed evil witches disliked those animals and wouldn’t go near them.

•In many parts of the world, parents placed their children’s teeth in mouse nests. They thought that would result in a new tooth growing in the lost tooth’s place, just as a mouse’s lost teeth somehow grew again.

•In other parts of the world, mothers hid their children’s teeth from animals because, they believed, if an animal found the tooth, a tooth like that animal’s would grow in the mouth of the child.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2013, 05:33:19 AM »
We always used a turnip and ate it as we carved.
Spoiled little fucks these days expect the biggest pumpkin they can find. And now parents buy their costumes for halloween, what happened to a bin bag and a bit tomato sauce on your face.
Kids these days....

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2013, 11:15:21 AM »

This..

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2013, 09:53:58 PM »
7 comically large, award winning pumpkins

http://theweek.com/article/index/251136

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Halloween - Origins of the Jack O'Lantern.
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2013, 11:56:11 PM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2014, 08:24:10 PM »
http://www.thrillist.com/travel/nation/superstitions-around-the-world-list-of-some-funny-and-strange-beliefs?utm_content=feature&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Nation&utm_campaign=1.20.14%20NATION:%20These%20are%20the%2017%20best%20Tiki%20bars%20in%20America

13 wild superstitions from around the world

In India...
 A solar eclipse pretty much means everybody's staying indoors for the duration. Just about everything's put in hibernation mode -- from road traffic to the stock market -- due to the widespread belief the sun's rays are toxic during the celestial event. Some also believe that burying a sick child up to their neck during an eclipse can cure them of their ailment... because science.

In Afghanistan...
The number 39 is linked (inexplicably) to prostitution, and anyone whose phone number or license plate ends with 39 is a social pariah. People who're 39 years old often say they're "one less than 40" just to avoid the embarrassment.

In Nigeria...
 Never kiss a baby on the lips, or they'll drool when they grow into adulthood. Even if this isn't true, you shouldn't really be kissing babies on the lips anyway.

In Turkey...
 It's a commonly held local belief that chewing gum at night is akin to chowing down on the flesh of a dead person. A minty-fresh dead person.

In Japan...
Stabbing chopsticks straight up into your bowl of rice'll cause the whole dinner table to murmur in disapproval, as this is generally only done during funeral ceremonies. Passing food from chopstick to chopstick is a no-no for much the same reason: at funerals, family members pass the bones of the dead person with chopsticks.

In South Korea...
 Going to sleep with a fan on in an enclosed space can straight up kill you. This unfounded belief is so prevalent that electric fans are often sold with timers, to prevent accidental death due to... suffocation, somehow?

In Thailand...
 It's considered good luck for a man to wear a penis medallion. No, seriously, the "palad khik" -- which translates to "honorable surrogate penis", obviously -- is supposed to confer good fortune when gambling, protect you from muggings, and make you irresistible to women. Seems legit.

In Serbia...
 It's a good idea to spill some water behind a person who's going to a job interview, headed out on a journey, or about to attempt any sort of endeavor at all. The movement of water's said to symbolize fluidity and motion; just don't spill it on their pants, as that probably won't have the same effect on the interview.

In Spain...
 Instead of kissing someone when the clock strikes 12 on New Year's Eve, you should eat 12 grapes in rapid succession. Not only does this ensure the coming year'll be a lucky one, it also gives you delicious grape breath (in case you decide to kiss someone after all).

In Russia...
Carrying an empty bucket, or even seeing someone carry one, is a bad omen. This is likely due to the fact that Tsar Alexander II was assassinated by a man with empty buckets for hands. True story.

In Vermont...
 Diagonally placed windows are referred to as "witch windows", due to the belief that witches can't fly their broomsticks through diagonal windows. The witch could still probably magic herself through the front door, but you'll make things a lot harder for her with these bad boys.

In Britain...
 When you wake up on the first day of the month, saying the word "rabbit", or "rabbits", or "white rabbits", or any combination of these, gives good luck for the whole month. Make sure it's the very first word(s) you say, though, otherwise the whole thing's pointless and silly.

In Iceland...
 You're advised to avoid knitting on your doorstep during the later months, as this will bring about a long winter. Why you'd choose to knit outside in the dead of winter at all is anyone's guess.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2014, 08:32:55 PM »
Much appreciated