Author Topic: Bodybuilding for the Poor - Phase 3 & Re Phase 4  (Read 81716 times)

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: bodybuilding for the poor,, phase 3
« Reply #125 on: September 04, 2011, 11:54:41 PM »
before bed is my recomendeed methods,,

injecting into ass is the only way i recomend injecting hormones even if you inject 500 times into the same ass cheek it all aborb ,, the scar tissue balonie is steroid boarding balonie myth as usual that you are fed ,, remember you want ot train ! you dont want to sit home due to injecing into legs or pecs lol for good sake who inject into pacs or lats lol gotta be nut caselol only inject into ass because this place give the least amount of complication insted something was not done right!,, also ass can take infections very well isolate them very well and resolved them from within very well and very fast,, not true to other locations,, everything injected into muscle will be used ,, now EVERYTHING INJECTED INTO SCAR TISSUE WILL also be used slightly slower but wil be used,, INFACT and this is between us...even if you didnt inject deep enough into muscle...IT WILL BE USED!,,

dont pay attention to balonie you fed up in steroid boardings,, its all myths ,,

gh15 approved
Lats are my favorite place to inject.  Painless and easy. 

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: September 05, 2011, 12:31:13 AM »
Lats are my favorite place to inject.  Painless and easy. 

why would you inject your lats  ???

haha you remind me of this guy at my gym when he told me he injects lats.. i straight out laughed in his face and told him he was a retard.. and so are you

injecting lats  ::) ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #127 on: September 05, 2011, 12:47:38 AM »

haha you remind me of this guy at my gym when he told me he injects lats.. i straight out laughed in his face and told him he was a retard.. and so are you

maybe he likes to hang clean?

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: September 05, 2011, 01:11:52 AM »

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #129 on: September 05, 2011, 01:19:17 AM »

Agreed haha, I have never heard of someone injecting their lats! You have quads, glutes, ventro glute and delt. Plently of easy options, no need to be injecting in your lat

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #130 on: September 05, 2011, 05:32:56 AM »
Agreed haha, I have never heard of someone injecting their lats! You have quads, glutes, ventro glute and delt. Plently of easy options, no need to be injecting in your lat
It is popular - as is traps and pecs.. me, I stick to the places you mentioned  ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: September 05, 2011, 05:42:10 AM »
what is so bad about injecting traps

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #132 on: September 05, 2011, 05:41:25 PM »
anyone inject in toes?
Deep Tissue Massage

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: September 05, 2011, 07:20:04 PM »

if you lift weights for a while (which you obviously have not) your lats will be a nice meaty muscle that can hold at least 3ml in one shot. Regardless what GH15 tells you, the more you rotate your injection sites, the better off you will be in the longrun.  To each his own.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #134 on: September 05, 2011, 07:24:41 PM »
if you lift weights for a while (which you obviously have not) your lats will be a nice meaty muscle that can hold at least 3ml in one shot. Regardless what GH15 tells you, the more you rotate your injection sites, the better off you will be in the longrun.  To each his own.

But seriously, how do you do it? What part of the muscle do you actually pin?

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: September 05, 2011, 07:30:27 PM »
But seriously, how do you do it? What part of the muscle do you actually pin?
http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm  I usually brace the arm I am injecting with against the wall to make it easier.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #136 on: September 05, 2011, 07:50:39 PM »

you dont inject into lats simply because its akward place...as simple as that no matter how much meat you have there,, the position the type of needle,, lats are tissue where it actualy hurt to inject into ...the actual process you cant be stable while injecting,, even if you are good in injections...its just nto a spot for inject,, last thing you want is prblem in your lats...abdolitly last thing you want ,,it also akward feeling to go with lats full of oil...

ass is something diff...you dont feel it there,, quads...it can be ok but not recomended by me,, delts...only gh and insulina and really thin thin oils such eqipona and tne or inject dianabol stuff that flow through 28 29 30 gauge,,

lats...dont know very weird place ,, pecs is very weird too ,, you dont inject anything close to heart i dont care how meaty your chest is...calves ...waste of time ,, traps lol i have nothing to say about it ,, lol

inject into ass...right cheeck and left cheek  it will always be absorbed ,, always!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #137 on: September 05, 2011, 07:57:28 PM »
you dont inject into lats simply because its akward place...as simple as that no matter how much meat you have there,, the position the type of needle,, lats are tissue where it actualy hurt to inject into ...the actual process you cant be stable while injecting,, even if you are good in injections...its just nto a spot for inject,, last thing you want is prblem in your lats...abdolitly last thing you want ,,it also akward feeling to go with lats full of oil...

ass is something diff...you dont feel it there,, quads...it can be ok but not recomended by me,, delts...only gh and insulina and really thin thin oils such eqipona and tne or inject dianabol stuff that flow through 28 29 30 gauge,,

lats...dont know very weird place ,, pecs is very weird too ,, you dont inject anything close to heart i dont care how meaty your chest is...calves ...waste of time ,, traps lol i have nothing to say about it ,, lol

inject into ass...right cheeck and left cheek  it will always be absorbed ,, always!

gh15 approved
I agree with you on the quads. Anytime I have ever had a problem with an injection, it was in quads.  For the lats, if you brace the arm you are holding the needle with against the wall, the injection is nice and steady.  Honestly, it is the most trouble free area for me to inject besides glutes and delts and ventroglute.  If i inject the same spot twice in one week it tends to be sore the next day, even if it is human grade gear, thats why I like to rotate sites.

dustin

« Reply #138 on: September 05, 2011, 08:30:27 PM »
I've pinned lats, chest and even traps. Lats aren't so bad. Sometimes they feel really stiff but if you hit them the right way it goes in just fine.

I don't like chest because it's too close to the heart and feels weird. And traps... yeah, it went find but it makes you cringe. I was brainwashed into injecting every different muscle. Now it's just delts, quads and glutes.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: September 05, 2011, 09:28:53 PM »
http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm  I usually brace the arm I am injecting with against the wall to make it easier.

Checked out the site. Wow, hardcore. But couldn't they get a guy that worked out and juiced?

So which way do you do it? Lifting you arm over head or reaching around and getting it from the back?

This is an awesome sport!

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #140 on: September 05, 2011, 09:36:11 PM »
Checked out the site. Wow, hardcore. But couldn't they get a guy that worked out and juiced?

So which way do you do it? Lifting you arm over head or reaching around and getting it from the back?

This is an awesome sport!

arm over head.  Honestly, though.....I usually just have my girl do it.  Much easier :)  but if I do it myself, arm of the lat being injected over my head and brace the injecting arm on the wall.  hard to explain, but it works.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: September 05, 2011, 09:40:17 PM »
I've pinned lats, chest and even traps. Lats aren't so bad. Sometimes they feel really stiff but if you hit them the right way it goes in just fine.

I don't like chest because it's too close to the heart and feels weird. And traps... yeah, it went find but it makes you cringe. I was brainwashed into injecting every different muscle. Now it's just delts, quads and glutes.

Next weekend I plan on hitting spot #1 pictured here. Can't wait. If I paralyze myself who can I sue?

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: September 05, 2011, 09:49:50 PM »
Next weekend I plan on hitting spot #1 pictured here. Can't wait. If I paralyze myself who can I sue?

you are very lean, right?  If your gear is thin enough, use a 27 gauge 5/8th inch needle to do the traps.  put 1ml in each one and then go do some shrugs ;D  I would highly recommend having someone else do your trap shots, though.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: September 05, 2011, 10:18:29 PM »
guys lets stop bragging about injections and wait for phase 4  ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: September 05, 2011, 11:25:28 PM »
I freak out when i read guys injecting into their chests..

stabbing yourself a needle where the heart is located is plain retarded.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: September 05, 2011, 11:31:38 PM »

x2

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: September 05, 2011, 11:39:22 PM »

How about in the back of you neck. That should be OK, right?

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: September 05, 2011, 11:41:49 PM »
How about in the back of you neck. That should be OK, right?

Actually there was a few studys showing injections a little higher than the #1 on the pic shows that it will increase bio availability and half-life by 988% ..........

i'm surprised none of you guys knew this.. THIS IS THE SECRET.. brain injections  8)

::) ::) ::) ::)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #148 on: September 05, 2011, 11:42:19 PM »
I don't see the big deal in injecting pecs or tri's and things like that. Glutes and delts are obviously the easiest and for most people all they will ever need but if you're injecting every single day, especially if you're pinning more than one pin per day it's nice to have some spots to move around with. If you're pinning every day I don't care how bad ass you are eventually your ass is going to get sore and it's just uncomfortable. If you have good clean you can inject almost anywhere. No matter where you inject it's all going to the same place, it's all absorbing into the blood.

That said I do think quads, traps and calves are generally poor choices. Too many nerves and it's very easy to run into painful problems that could have easily been avoided. Again, for most glutes and delts is all they'll ever need, after that pecs and tri's are good second options if needed.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #149 on: September 05, 2011, 11:45:24 PM »
I don't see the big deal in injecting pecs or tri's and things like that. Glutes and delts are obviously the easiest and for most people all they will ever need but if you're injecting every single day, especially if you're pinning more than one pin per day it's nice to have some spots to move around with. If you're pinning every day I don't care how bad ass you are eventually your ass is going to get sore and it's just uncomfortable. If you have good clean you can inject almost anywhere. No matter where you inject it's all going to the same place, it's all absorbing into the blood.

That said I do think quads, traps and calves are generally poor choices. Too many nerves and it's very easy to run into painful problems that could have easily been avoided. Again, for most glutes and delts is all they'll ever need, after that pecs and tri's are good second options if needed.

not if you have top gear,, it can go same spot over and over and over and over and over and then some more over,, never a problem unless you yourself fuck injection ,, all top chefs gear is no problem injecting same spot you can do it even 5 times a day ,, wont matter

gh15 approved
fallen angel