Author Topic: CONFIRMED - DAVE JACOBS KILLED HIMSELF  (Read 4890 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: CONFIRMED - DAVE JACOBS KILLED HIMSELF
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2008, 04:45:24 PM »
how likely is it that the person that killed them posts on getbig?
ha :o

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2008, 04:49:12 PM »
Convienient how a drug informant commited "suicide"  ::)

Who shoots themselves in the stomach?
Just what I was thinking! Why in the stomach?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2008, 04:54:30 PM »
Perhaps SHE shot him in the stomach....

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2008, 04:56:24 PM »

My money is on Col. Mustard

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2008, 04:56:43 PM »
Just what I was thinking! Why in the stomach?
we need a forensic psychiatrist for that determination.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2008, 04:57:18 PM »
http://blogs.usatoday.com/gameon/2008/06/steroids-dealer.html

Steroids dealer feared violent death

David Jacobs, the convicted steroids dealer who was found dead yesterday and who recently gave the NFL information on his alleged pro football clients, had feared his life would end violently.

"The kinds of people I know about could put a bullet in the back of my head," Jacobs told ESPN the Magazine senior writer Shaun Assael, who had been in contact with Jacobs throughout May.

Also found dead in Plano, Texas with Jacobs was Amanda Jo Earhart-Savell, whom a Dallas Morning News story today describes as a fitness magazine cover girl who stirred jealousy in Jacobs during their rocky year together.

Jacobs’s father, also named David, of Jasper, Ga., told the New York Times in a telephone interview that: "I spoke with David through a text message about three or four days ago, and he said he was fine. He has been trying to rebuild his life. He got crossed with some bad things and made some bad choices. At this point, I am just beside myself."

So far, the NFL hasn't divulged the allegations Jacobs shared with the league during their meeting.

Where does the media get this information of a jealousy-fueld relationship? The Dallas P.D. Who were lining up by the ton to buy some of Dave's products? DPD. Who was going to have a whole chapter dedicated to them in the book he was working on? DPD. Who els? FEDS. Is there a link between the feds and the NFL? Dig deep and you will see that there is. Who took out all of Dave's files, computers and everything els after he died? FEDS. Why? Why lie saying it was DPD in masks because some guys are undercover. Please!
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2008, 04:57:51 PM »
we need a forensic psychiatrist for that determination.
...stay tuned.
?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2008, 05:00:03 PM »

You said what I thought.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2008, 05:02:09 PM »

Exactly.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2008, 05:05:32 PM »

Holy shit, Bob said something intelligent...  I gotta mark this day in the calendar!
Ron: "I am lazy."

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2008, 05:09:09 PM »
Sounds like it was struggle for control of the gun where Jacobs got shot, got the gun somehow and shot her and killed himself. Then again why fight over a gun when you are going to kill yourself anyway? Crazy stuff, I still can't believe this happened. I kept waking up thinking about it  :-\

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2008, 05:15:34 PM »
Sounds like it was struggle for control of the gun where Jacobs got shot, got the gun somehow and shot her and killed himself.

So, did:

a) he was gonna kill himself, she tried to stop him, and struggle ensued?

or

b) She had the gun, either shot him intentionally, or was pointing it at him and he tried to take it, then events unfolded?

or

c) They were both murdered and the police are covering it up because he's a rat?

Whichever the case, I don't see it going down as him shooting her first, then shooting himself in the stomach, then killing himself...  makes no sense.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2008, 05:19:42 PM »
Here's a question I haven't heard.

Where was the gun??

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2008, 05:21:04 PM »
he got murdered by cops or nfl lads who worried he could snitch them, end of story.

poor girl made a bad choice with this loser.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2008, 05:28:30 PM »
or hypothetically

he killed her

shot himself in the stomach to make it look like a home invasion and that he got shot too, realized with forensic evidence the way it is (crime scene, distance of shot, blood splatter, gunpowder on fingers) that he would never ever get away with this in a million years.......and finished it.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2008, 05:31:16 PM »
or hypothetically

he killed her

shot himself in the stomach to make it look like a home invasion and that he got shot too, realized with forensic evidence the way it is (crime scene, distance of shot, blood splatter, gunpowder on fingers) that he would never ever get away with this in a million years.......and finished it.

Stop confusing me with that fuzzy logic dante, I don't do abstract algebra!

On a serious note, I just saw all these threads today, and this is very sad news indeed.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2008, 05:31:46 PM »
or hypothetically

he killed her

I don't buy it.  Only way the stomach wound makes sense is one of the scenerios I described above.  Doesn't mean he isn't a bastard, but the official story is crap.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2008, 05:31:55 PM »
have the mexican mob been accused yet?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2008, 05:55:08 PM »
All that should matter is the truth. period!! Unfortunatley we will never know. By all accounts Amanda was a very nice girl and it is a shame that she had to die like that. I feel for her and her family. Even though I knew neither of them we all kinda run in the same circles. I also don't think that it was David's intention to destroy a bunch of peoples lives. I think that he just got caught up in the wrong things and made some VERY bad decisions. I think that even worse than ratting on people was the fact he FLAUNTED it!! This had to piss a lot of people off. He seemed to be a wanna be who loved attention and the BB lifestyle. He was definately not a very grounded person, escpecially for his age. This is very apparent by just looking at his myspace page.

Now, as far as the way they both died. My honest opinion is that it is fishy to a degree. Fact is that very few suicides are bullet wounds to the stomach, not to say this could not have happened. Then you have him saying just last week that he feared for his own life. Doesn't sound to me like a guy who wanted to die. Although in the heat of a passionate aurgument he could have pulled the trigger and killed Amanda, BUT and I think Tre said this too, I do don't think that he would kill himself since he was such a self centered person.

My guess is that the police don't give a rats ass about the truth, but they do seem to care about their identity since these guys not only wore ski masks when hauling away items from the house but sunglasses too. WTF was that all about?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2008, 06:03:21 PM »
All that should matter is the truth. period!! Unfortunatley we will never know. By all accounts Amanda was a very nice girl and it is a shame that she had to die like that. I feel for her and her family. Even though I knew neither of them we all kinda run in the same circles. I also don't think that it was David's intention to destroy a bunch of peoples lives. I think that he just got caught up in the wrong things and made some VERY bad decisions. I think that even worse than ratting on people was the fact he FLAUNTED it!! This had to piss a lot of people off. He seemed to be a wanna be who loved attention and the BB lifestyle. He was definately not a very grounded person, escpecially for his age. This is very apparent by just looking at his myspace page.

Now, as far as the way they both died. My honest opinion is that it is fishy to a degree. Fact is that very few suicides are bullet woulds to the stomach, not to say this could not have happened. Then you have him saying just last week that he feared for his own life. Doesn't sound to me like a guy who wanted to die. Although in the heat of a passionate aurgument he could have pulled the trigger and killed Amanda, BUT and I think Tre said this too, I do don't think that he would kill himself since he was such a self centered person.

My guess is that the police don't give a rats ass about the truth, but they do seem to care about their identity since these guys not only wore ski masks when hauling away items from the house but sunglasses too. WTF was that all about?

really? they wore ski masks and sunglasses??

can anyone say inside job from the plano police department?

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2008, 07:16:55 PM »
Is there something???.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2008, 08:46:56 PM »

I don't buy it.  Only way the stomach wound makes sense is one of the scenerios I described above.  Doesn't mean he isn't a bastard, but the official story is crap.

You did miss one possible scenario...

Jacobs buys a gun for himself (or has it laying around little used?), and since he stated to a reporter recently that he is fearing for his life, he wants to now carry it around with him. Amanda does not like this.
Maybe this day Dave grabs the gun as he's leaving to go somewhere and feels he needs protection. Amanda tells Dave to not bring the gun, argument ensues and she shoots him. Dave now hurt and not thinking correctly, as well as being pissed off he's shot, shoots her without thinking rationally. Realizes that he just shot his bride to be, and figures with the shit he's in with the law, the people he's about to rat on, and now his dead girl (that he reportedly was obsessed over) does himself in.

That's about the best case scenario I can think of outside of possible cover-up.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2008, 08:51:30 PM »
You did miss one possible scenario...

Jacobs buys a gun for himself (or has it laying around little used?), and since he stated to a reporter recently that he is fearing for his life, he wants to now carry it around with him. Amanda does not like this.
Maybe this day Dave grabs the gun as he's leaving to go somewhere and feels he needs protection. Amanda tells Dave to not bring the gun, argument ensues and she shoots him. Dave now hurt and not thinking correctly, as well as being pissed off he's shot, shoots her without thinking rationally. Realizes that he just shot his bride to be, and figures with the shit he's in with the law, the people he's about to rat on, and now his dead girl (that he reportedly was obsessed over) does himself in.

That's about the best case scenario I can think of outside of possible cover-up.

Think harder

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2008, 08:59:36 PM »

Think harder

Opinions are like assholes...everyone has one and they all stink.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2008, 08:59:47 PM »
The official story for the men in ski masks wearing 'POLICE' jackets removing boxes of documents is that they wore the masks to protect their identity because they are undercover cops.

Question: With two dead bodies and a secured crime scene, why can't regular, non-undercover officers handle such mundane tasks as the removal of documents?

Answer: The men in ski masks were not Plano PD and wore ski masks and 'POLICE' jackets to conceal their true identity.

Possible Explanation: Former FBI chief and current Director of NFL security requests Dallas FBI field office to send a team of agents to retrieve all documents to protect the interests of the NFL and team owners and to ensure that some local Plano PD grunt doesn't wind up selling off Jacobs's customer lists and memoirs on ebay.
BigNationRadio.com