Author Topic: im not gay but..  (Read 18224 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: im not gay but..
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2011, 11:21:30 AM »
yup, he's hot.
so are almost all the pics posted here.

erm?  quantify that if you must join in, please !  tell us which one's the hottest and worth having a wank over and which pic isn't (you said almost?

Are you perhaps going gay too?

lololol
xL

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2011, 11:33:19 AM »
please just do that on your manly boards and fetch sluts there, we don't do that on our Girly Board...

I once sent a photo to Ron of me on a train with mirrored glasses on and I posted one elsewhere here on GB of me in silversunspecs in the garden with an earth warrior tshirt on, don't know what happened to those.

Can I tell you something sad and mad?  I didn't get pix of me when I was a truly perfect 36-24-36, even though I was dating a photographer at the time.  I have no good photos of me when hot.  All I have are holiday snapshots, me smiling at the pyramids and so forth...

xL

I've just tried to post one of me taken really really faraway in the Valley of Kings Egypt, but it says file too large.

But please don't make me go off topic, we were discussing and being hypothetical about whether or not you're gay !  I dress like a dyke...
easy darlin it was a joke

i really have no interest in seeing an old picture of a hot women as far as lusting purposes go...there are plenty of lust worthy females around me in real life to not have to worry about one over the internet.

we werent discussing my sexual preferences, we were discussing bulldogs

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2011, 11:35:23 AM »
easy darlin it was a joke

I can pretty much see a joke coming from a mile off, but it's so difficult to tell gay men from straight...

xL

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2011, 11:38:57 AM »

I can pretty much see a joke coming from a mile off, but it's so difficult to tell gay men from straight...

xL
is that the reasoning for your attraction to nadal?  ;D

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2011, 11:54:03 AM »
nope, I think it's the way he sweats, the way in which he grunts when winning and messes with his balls or bum and bounces before serving.  I adore his humbleness, accent and family values, the way in which he wins, that's all...

He didn't have time for a girlfriend for yonks, now that he's a multimillionaire and has won everything, he has a drop dead gorgeous one.

xL

perhaps you too have a favourite sportsperson you enjoying watching ?

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2011, 12:08:21 PM »
You won't have heard of either of these two men I'm about to post pix of, both are British Olympics sportsmen, Mark Foster a swimmer and Colin Jackson a track and field gold medallist.  Both are now in their 40s and both have had Olympic logos tattooed on their chests.  They've never either of them had girlfriends and now there are rumours that they're a couple...

Imagine that !  One can only wonder what they get up to together if they do do...

xL

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2011, 12:19:36 PM »
nope, I think it's the way he sweats, the way in which he grunts when winning and messes with his balls or bum and bounces before serving.  I adore his humbleness, accent and family values, the way in which he wins, that's all...

He didn't have time for a girlfriend for yonks, now has a drop dead gorgeous one.

xL

perhaps you too have a favourite sportsperson you enjoying watching ?
yea id say andre johnson but thats b/c he is an amazing wide receiver and plays for my favorite team

has nothing to do with his looks it has to do with his sport and how he plays

as far as female atheletes i dont really watch female sports but i could probably ramble off a number fitness competitors that id love to spend a little time with  ;)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2011, 12:27:23 PM »
okay, so you're not gay

xL

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2011, 04:51:36 PM »
okay, so you're not gay

xL
hahahha

thanks  ;)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2011, 12:55:30 PM »
Here's some more pix of a hot Brit, this guy might make it in Hollywood... Jonathan Rhys Meyer

More period drama, it's on TV here:  The Tudors, he plays Henry VIII and has lots of wives, takes his kit off lots and poses big time.  When you google him it comes up is he gay straight off, lots of pix there...

I don't fall out with people, they fall out with me.  Think Henry said that first, just before he chopped off his 3rd wife's head...

The Tudors, series 4, is on tonight.

x from Linda in London

This lovely young chap has the warped upper lip look like Billy Idol when smiling knowingly, as do I.

Everyone must surely appreciate beauty such as this, whether you're gay straight or undecided?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2011, 08:00:52 AM »
I don't find any of them attractive Linda.  Especially that Foster guy  :-X  The Tudors  :-\  looks like what a 12 year old would be attracted to.  To each their own I guess.
:

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2011, 10:24:05 AM »
oh well

or we'll see? said the blind man.  

I thought we were doing a thread for maybe gay men wondering on our Girly Board...

What then do you, Princess L, find a turn on bodywise?

I've put the Mark Foster swimmer with his medals tattooed on his chest up as my desktop wallpaper...
ppppphhhhhwwwwwwwooooooo aaaaaaaaaaar

I'm so straight !
madly, Linda in London England xxx

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2011, 04:24:06 PM »

:

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2011, 08:41:59 PM »
d

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2011, 02:27:51 PM »
Princess, you like them with at least a 3-day growth, kinda fullon facially hairy and I like them when they've shaved that morning (they look even better the next morning...

Lundgod you like them bald?

lolo
xL

ps: PL, you've named none of those you've posted... All truly lovely, thanks.

If i ought look out for them we need names and waist up nude pix.  One of them looks like someone in gay Paris, or is it London in the background, the one with the new silk scarf.

Beards put me off...  Can't see or feel their lips or chins or cheeks

this guy shaves about once a week and looks like he washes that often too, but he's hot?  Can't find any pix of him on our www naked or shaven.  He's done two telly shows, one set in the 17 or 1800's where he was Rossetti (an Italian painter in London in "Desperate Romantics" and this one now on BBC where he's a vampire. 

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2011, 03:06:20 PM »
here's hrtrick roshan, He's 6'2", has blue grey green eyes, gooogle him if you're on the interweb

xL

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2011, 04:04:21 PM »
here's hrtrick roshan, He's 6'2", has blue grey green eyes, gooogle him if you're on the interweb

xL

Ok~ that one's better  ;) although he looks arrogant and cocky and a bit too thin.

The first one is Jason Lewis from Sex and the City (Smith).  The rest  ??? not sure.
:

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2011, 04:09:28 PM »
Not a single Asian maan in this thread.  :(

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2011, 04:16:30 PM »
Hritick Roshan is Bollywood, keep up...

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2011, 04:17:59 PM »
Hritick Roshan is Bollywood, keep up...

He's not Asian, he's Bengali or Punjabi like Toxicaveger

And you're a mean old bat.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2011, 04:20:34 PM »
Hrithik Roshan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hrithik Roshan

Hrithik Roshan
Born   Hrithik Roshan
10 January 1974 (age 37)
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Occupation   Actor
Years active   1980–1986 (child artist)
2000–present
Spouse   Suzanne Khan (2000–present)
Children   Hrehaan Roshan, Hridhaan Roshan
Hrithik Roshan (Hindi: ऋतिक रोशन [ˈrɪt̪ɪk ˈroːʃən]; born 10 January 1974)[1] is an Indian actor who appears in Bollywood films.
After having appeared in films as a child actor in the 1980s, Roshan made his film debut in a leading role in Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai (2000) for which Roshan earned his Filmfare Awards for Best Actor and Best Male Debut. In 2001, he went on to appear in the melodrama Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham..., which became India's highest-grossing film in the overseas market and his biggest commercial success to date.
Following through with several unnoticed performances from 2002–03, he starred in the commercially successful Koi... Mil Gaya and its sequel Krrish, both of which won him numerous Best Actor awards.[2] Roshan received his third Filmfare Award for Best Actor in 2006 for his performance in the action film Dhoom 2. He later received critical acclaim for his performance in Jodhaa Akbar,[3] for which he received his first international award at the Golden Minbar International Film Festival. These accomplishments have established him as a leading contemporary actor of Hindi cinema.[4]

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2011, 04:26:13 PM »
He's not Asian, he's Bengali or Punjabi like Toxicaveger

And you're a mean old bat.

Think our dear Toxi is of Indian Pakistani descent, 2nd generation American...   in my book.

Are you calling Chinese or Japanese Asian then?  I don't know.

this is not a thread about whether I'm mean or a bat, it's about what gay men find attractive, found for them and posted by girlies on our Girlie Board, okay

x
Linda

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2011, 04:30:22 PM »

Think our dear Toxi is of Pakistani descent, 2nd generation American...  which is Indian in my book.

Are you calling Chinese or Japanese Asian then?  I don't know.

this is not a thread about whether I'm mean or a bat, it's about what gay men find attractive, found for them and posted by girlies on our Girlie Board, okay

x
Linda

Indians like Toxi are S.E. Asians.  Koreans, Japanese, Chinese and other people who live round the S. China Sea are Asian.  Your throwing Critic Roan in my face as an Asian says to me that you're a mean old bat who does not care a whit about people's feelings.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2011, 04:36:29 PM »

Indians like Toxi are S.E. Asians.  as an Asian says to me that you're a mean old bat who does not care a whit about people's feelings.

depending upon where you come from and where you live.  There are west Indians, in the Carribean, there were native Indians in the US and Canada.  Those from and in the East, we politely call them East Indians, or Western Oriental Gentlemen.  The Far East is called the Orient here, sorry, getting semantic.

Linda in London England
xxx

Toxi is 2nd gen American, don't be so gay

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2011, 04:40:30 PM »

depending upon where you come from and where you live.  There are west Indians, in the Caribeean, there were native Indians in the US and Canada.  Those from and in the East, we politely call them East Indians, or Western Oriental Gentlemen.  The Far East is called the Orient here, sorry, getting semantic.

Linda in London England
xxx

Toxi is 2nd gen American, don't be so gay

Chinese Elvis, really? Could you be more condescending?