Author Topic: Obama: Monday, you will have all the answers to the questions  (Read 3701 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Obama: Monday, you will have all the answers to the questions
« on: December 17, 2008, 08:57:57 AM »
Obama said today that he's frustrated that Fitzgerald has asked him to wait until next week to answer these questions.

Then he said that next week, he'll be releasing all the info and all of the quesitons will be answered.

Does he release incriminating info on Monday afternoon, knowing that it'll go mostly unnoticed since it's the week of Christmas Eve/ christmas?

Or, does he completely fvcking pwn all the detractors, delivering evidence he/Rahm are innocent, as Bloggo's recording suggested?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Obama: Monday, you will have all the answers to the questions
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 10:43:09 AM »
I think he pwns all... Time will tell.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 01:19:20 PM »

Just like he pwned his house very legally...with the help of Rezco?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 02:07:28 PM »
Just like he pwned his house very legally...with the help of Rezco?

You got proof about that somewhere?

I see a lot of allegations, and zero proof.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 02:43:19 PM »

You also admitted to see nothing wrong with Obama getting secret anonymous donations....so I won't bother with your opinion...it doesn't worth much.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 03:22:08 PM »

Rezko sold him his home and the adjacent lot at a discount of 300K.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2008, 04:07:16 PM »
You also admitted to see nothing wrong with Obama getting secret anonymous donations....so I won't bother with your opinion...it doesn't worth much.

The point behind anonymous is that they are anonymous and you have no business telling anyone what they can and can't do with their money... Why do you want to be into everyone else's business so badly?

Rezko sold him his home and the adjacent lot at a discount of 300K.

So it's illegal to sell things at a discount now?

You gonna start a war on Wal-Mart?

staystrong

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2008, 06:11:21 PM »
He doesn't pwn nicotine.

staystrong

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2008, 06:17:08 PM »

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2008, 09:50:19 PM »
The point behind anonymous is that they are anonymous and you have no business telling anyone what they can and can't do with their money... Why do you want to be into everyone else's business so badly?

So it's illegal to sell things at a discount now?

You gonna start a war on Wal-Mart?

Political figures aren't allowed to receive anonymous donations, there are laws against it for a reason, its a bribe.

Just like the discount he got from Rezco.

Let me guess....you're still waiting for the mailman to give you the "we won" package right? A little hint, Obama will only fuck you up more, we all lost.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2008, 10:26:28 PM »
Political figures aren't allowed to receive anonymous donations, there are laws against it for a reason, its a bribe.

Let me guess....you're still waiting for the mailman to give you the "we won" package right? A little hint, Obama will only fuck you up more, we all lost.
DOESITMATTERWELOSTSOWHATWEHAVETHEFIRSTBLACKPRESIDENTEVERSOWHATIFHERUINSAMERICAHECANSTILLBEFORGIVENDUETOBEINGBLACK

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2008, 11:32:41 PM »
DOESITMATTERWELOSTSOWHATWEHAVETHEFIRSTBLACKPRESIDENTEVERSOWHATIFHERUINSAMERICAHECANSTILLBEFORGIVENDUETOBEINGBLACK

Learn to use the spacebar and press caps lock again.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2008, 01:31:38 AM »

What else does your magic crystal ball show?

You obviously see the future. ::)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2008, 10:50:38 AM »
What else does your magic crystal ball show?

You obviously see the future. ::)

I see you being owned by me again and showing what a moron you are for believing that people just give politicians money for fun  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2008, 10:51:46 AM »
I see you being owned by me again and showing what a moron you are for believing that people just give politicians money for fun  ::)

Madoff bought some very cheap prostitutes in the democrat party.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2008, 08:04:01 PM »

People give politicians because they believe in their message... That's why you liked Sarah Palin remember?

You loved how she couldn't answer a question posed to her in a debate and you thought she was a genius. You loved her message.

What I see in you is a bitter person who can't believe a black man won the Presidency... You're going to hate everything about the guy, even when he got one of your own to deliver his invocation... I'm sure Warren paid him for it right?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2008, 09:00:21 PM »
People give politicians because they believe in their message... That's why you liked Sarah Palin remember?

You loved how she couldn't answer a question posed to her in a debate and you thought she was a genius. You loved her message.

What I see in you is a bitter person who can't believe a black man won the Presidency... You're going to hate everything about the guy, even when he got one of your own to deliver his invocation... I'm sure Warren paid him for it right?

LOL,here we go again, pulling the race card.

It seems to me that Obama wouldn't have a chance to be elected if he was white, it seems people voted for him as some kind of twisted reverse discrimination lol.

Anyway, back to the point since I actually have one not like you, in your pink world people give donations to political favors and expect nothing back....but in my reality the facts are way different.

BTW regarding Rezco, Obama denounced him (after Rezco got arrested,although he formally admitted to being a close friend of his) like he did to just about everyone he ever knew, I think that Obama is actually white he just look black because he got so many black stains on himself from past associations.

I wonder if Bush just happen to receive a billion dollar in donations from some CEO of an oil company or something of that sorts....I'm sure you would just say hey...he believe in the cause  ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2008, 09:15:05 PM »

LOL,here we go again, pulling the race card.

It seems to me that Obama wouldn't have a chance to be elected if he was white, it seems people voted for him as some kind of twisted reverse discrimination lol.

Anyway, back to the point since I actually have one not like you, in your pink world people give donations to political favors and expect nothing back....but in my reality the facts are way different.

BTW regarding Rezco, Obama denounced him (after Rezco got arrested,although he formally admitted to being a close friend of his) like he did to just about everyone he ever knew, I think that Obama is actually white he just look black because he got so many black stains on himself from past associations.

I wonder if Bush just happen to receive a billion dollar in donations from some CEO of an oil company or something of that sorts....I'm sure you would just say hey...he believe in the cause  ::)

I believe Bush received many donations from CEOs for oil companies... I expect they do believe in the cause... The cause of oil profits.

I don't like it, but I'm not running around saying it's illegal, because it's not.

They have the same agenda.

Now... How about you tell me where Paulson, Bush's guy... put that money he just gave out? He said he didn't have to tell anyone... but that was Tax payer money, not a private donation.

Instead of worrying about who donated to Obama... How about you ask where your money went to... The money YOU paid in taxes... Not a donation that someone you don't have any business worrying about made.

My point is simple... Who I give my money to is MY business... not yours.

Apparently though, you still don't seem to get that. Very simple.

My money... None of your business.

Your money... None of my business.

Get it?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2008, 02:08:02 AM »
I believe Bush received many donations from CEOs for oil companies... I expect they do believe in the cause... The cause of oil profits.

I don't like it, but I'm not running around saying it's illegal, because it's not.

They have the same agenda.

Now... How about you tell me where Paulson, Bush's guy... put that money he just gave out? He said he didn't have to tell anyone... but that was Tax payer money, not a private donation.

Instead of worrying about who donated to Obama... How about you ask where your money went to... The money YOU paid in taxes... Not a donation that someone you don't have any business worrying about made.

My point is simple... Who I give my money to is MY business... not yours.

Apparently though, you still don't seem to get that. Very simple.

My money... None of your business.

Your money... None of my business.

Get it?

I won't waste more of my time on such an idiot as you, failing to see this point shows how blind you can be thus reduces all your opinions to nothing.

Have fun in your imaginary world.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2008, 03:50:13 AM »
Tu, not a dime of IFBBWannabe's tax money got given out by Paulson.
IFBBWannabe isn't American, ...he's a Euro with a thread bare grasp on the English language.
w

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2008, 10:11:01 AM »
I won't waste more of my time on such an idiot as you, failing to see this point shows how blind you can be thus reduces all your opinions to nothing.

Have fun in your imaginary world.

Tu, not a dime of IFBBWannabe's tax money got given out by Paulson.
IFBBWannabe isn't American, ...he's a Euro with a thread bare grasp on the English language.

You mean this clown is busy telling me, a tax paying American how my donations should be spent?

Hahaha... Now THAT is laughable.

He thinks I'm an idiot... I guess I should be thankful. Most people I know in the world think it's THEIR money and they can spend it however THEY want to.

How you fail to grasp the concept of "It's none of your business" is what is truly laughable.

Although, I guess since he doesn't pay taxes in the US, or anywhere in North America, but feels his opinion is somehow valid is pretty much his MO.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2008, 10:50:31 AM »
You mean this clown is busy telling me, a tax paying American how my donations should be spent?

Hahaha... Now THAT is laughable.

He thinks I'm an idiot... I guess I should be thankful. Most people I know in the world think it's THEIR money and they can spend it however THEY want to.

How you fail to grasp the concept of "It's none of your business" is what is truly laughable.

Although, I guess since he doesn't pay taxes in the US, or anywhere in North America, but feels his opinion is somehow valid is pretty much his MO.

Your money given to a  political figure with powers over you! The people voted him and gave him powers = Other people business since he can affect them yet he is now inclined to help you.

There is a reason why there are LAWS against it.

If a judge would receive money everyone will scream, no difference, just differrent types of public powers.

You are a fucking blind idiot.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2008, 12:08:13 PM »
Apart from the unspecified 'hope, 'change' and 'believe', few have any idea what Obama's policies will be. Public perception comes from having an 'image' of him, or a self-projection, not the fine print because Obama doesn't do fine print until the votes are cast and even then he will hide it in his windbag words.

http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/18281

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2008, 10:47:22 AM »
Your money given to a  political figure with powers over you! The people voted him and gave him powers = Other people business since he can affect them yet he is now inclined to help you.

There is a reason why there are LAWS against it.

If a judge would receive money everyone will scream, no difference, just differrent types of public powers.

You are a fucking blind idiot.

You don't think people give judges money? Really?

I'm sure I can go give my Uncle, who happens to be a judge money and no one says anything... If I get put on his docket, then he will excuse himself... Pretty simple.

And again, if I give a judge money, and it's anonymous, he doesn't know it came from me... so there is no conflict of interests... He doesn't know I gave it to him, so there is no expectation of repayment in any way.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2008, 11:05:52 AM »
You don't think people give judges money? Really?

I'm sure I can go give my Uncle, who happens to be a judge money and no one says anything... If I get put on his docket, then he will excuse himself... Pretty simple.

And again, if I give a judge money, and it's anonymous, he doesn't know it came from me... so there is no conflict of interests... He doesn't know I gave it to him, so there is no expectation of repayment in any way.

1.Sure its 100% "anonymous".

2.Sure he will excuse himself  ::).

3.So you say Obama should excuse himself from being president? Since he deals with issues that surely affect everyone including the people who "anonymously" donated to him.... ::)

4.Regarding your supposed uncle, you have prior connections and you might have a legitimate reason for giving him money,even then like you have said he should excuse himself. So giving money to someone you don't know, who just happen to have control of budgets/contracts/whatever...ohh please... ::)

Public figure means anything he does,especially in regards to who give him money is EVERYONE business, if it wasn't they would have been paid less. One of the reasons some public officials get pretty good salaries is to help them resist bribes...just in case you didn't know,or at least denied it.