Author Topic: 55 YRS OLD AND COUNTING.......  (Read 306929 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: 51YRS OLD AND COUNTING.......
« Reply #500 on: June 24, 2020, 07:23:25 PM »
I got to meet Zane when he allowed me to come by his home many years ago to pick up some autographed books for my older brother.  Of course I didn't go inside their home, but all the same it was great to meet him and get the books for my brother. 

Mr. Zane is a gentleman, believe me and that you and my brother both think the same of him and have similar physiques is just so cool!  I think he still has the poster of Frank and Christine from the late 70s at his home.  I did not have the pleasure of meeting his wife but she was and I have no doubts remains, beautiful.

Train hard, brother!
Cool story,,you have had interesting take and good insight on bbing I read all your stories,banter and of course your selected venom on certain individuals

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: 52YRS OLD AND COUNTING.......
« Reply #501 on: August 08, 2020, 03:55:01 PM »
Training has been great,considering no gym.i have nice set up and just doing what I do and it works,I’m 180  and it’s pretty much best I’ve looked at this weight in a while.legs have held up a little smaller but I do enough to maintain.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #502 on: August 08, 2020, 03:58:06 PM »
Training has been great,considering no gym.i have nice set up and just doing what I do and it works,I’m 180  and it’s pretty much best I’ve looked at this weight in a while.legs have held up a little smaller but I do enough to maintain.

Looking superb, brother!  Speaking of brothers, I am hoping to visit my oldest brother in about a week or so and I should like to show him this thread as the two of your are built similarly.  If this is alright with you, then I shall.    Well done, sir!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: August 08, 2020, 08:03:44 PM »

Your progress posts are inspirational as usual. -Legs look fine. If you are like me, working legs at home is a challenge as compared to working them at the gym where there is an array of equipment. I refuse to cave in to the theory that our leg muscles atrophy as we age. On the other hand, muscle-wise both of my legs together would make one of yours. LOL! You've got great skin tone. I'm guessing you've been careful about sun damage. I have always had a fair number of moles, add this to age spots which show up as a lack of pigment and the fact that I have large pores and I am hairy, my skin looks like crap.

I wish I could say training has been great here too, but that would be a lie. Truth be told, it has been hit and miss.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: 52yRS OLD AND COUNTING.......
« Reply #504 on: August 12, 2020, 02:24:26 PM »
 :)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
Re: 52yRS OLD AND COUNTING.......
« Reply #505 on: November 20, 2020, 06:58:22 AM »
:)

good bis n tris.. arm looks huge!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 52 YRS OLD AND COUNTING.......
« Reply #506 on: November 22, 2020, 11:47:27 AM »
Your arms are way bigger than they were.  Wow! Almost look photshopped.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: November 22, 2020, 11:51:40 AM »
Looking fit as a fiddle.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #508 on: November 22, 2020, 05:44:39 PM »
Your arms are way bigger than they were.  Wow! Almost look photshopped.
Haha,,angle I guess ,,

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #509 on: December 11, 2020, 06:57:40 PM »
Feel good overall,training  great  like” old timer” rich I get through aches and pains,tweaked Lower back pretty good doing stiff legged  dead’s for hamstrings..

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #510 on: January 01, 2021, 05:52:35 PM »
Keep up the good work. We will have a cocktail sometime at a dive sea side bar when the timing is right or do some body surfing. (He vacations near my house.)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #511 on: January 01, 2021, 07:41:51 PM »
Keep up the good work. We will have a cocktail sometime at a dive sea side bar when the timing is right or do some body surfing. (He vacations near my house.)
Thank u ,,we have too man I booked already next summmer we are now the street over facing lennys pizzeria 2 block walk to crabs claw,,

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #512 on: January 03, 2021, 03:59:26 PM »
Looking great, njflex!

I hope 2021 is good to you!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #513 on: January 03, 2021, 05:04:19 PM »
Looking great, njflex!

I hope 2021 is good to you!!!
Ty man ,,u too as well....

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #514 on: July 05, 2021, 06:04:46 PM »
Pic Today,,,I am approaching 53 birthday next week 7/13,,,training is great,feel good ,training 4 to 5 days week.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: July 05, 2021, 07:31:11 PM »
Pic Today,,,I am approaching 53 birthday next week 7/13,,,training is great,feel good ,training 4 to 5 days week.

Looking great, man!  My older brother has finally begun training again and your photos have given him inspiration as you are similar in build.  Keep it up, brother!  Again, looking great!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #516 on: July 05, 2021, 07:37:09 PM »
Looking great, man!  My older brother has finally begun training again and your photos have given him inspiration as you are similar in build.  Keep it up, brother!  Again, looking great!
Ty Scott,,,very appreciated your kind reply’s,,always look forwarded to your thoughts…I love training and living as clean as possible ,,I enjoy a nice bottle of wine 🍷 too.I never smoked in my life and always keep my weight and look in check.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #517 on: July 08, 2021, 02:32:29 AM »
Geezus Steve you look fantastic !

I never knew you were that old ( not that 53 is old but time sure has passed quickly on here).......................t oo damn fast.

Keep pumping  bro you look great  for any age !!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #518 on: November 11, 2021, 07:54:28 PM »
Current pic heaviest I’ve been in a while close to 190 lbs ,feel strong,workouts 4 days and a pump rep day every other week,eating more  as clean as possible but I wanted to add some weight and change up workouts heavy days ,superset days,I am a rep and volume trainer.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: November 11, 2021, 11:37:07 PM »
Geezus Steve you look fantastic !

I never knew you were that old ( not that 53 is old but time sure has passed quickly on here).......................t oo damn fast.

Keep pumping  bro you look great  for any age !!

Right, time fly's on Getbig. I think Njflex has found Shangri-La.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #520 on: November 12, 2021, 05:30:33 AM »
Right, time fly's on Getbig. I think Njflex has found Shangri-La.
LOL,,THANKS JAY ,I STAY MOTIVATED AND POSITIVE,I WORK HARD,HAVE A SEXY GREAT GIRLFRIEND,ENJOY AS MUCH OF THINGS IN LIFE I CAN. I DO PAMPER MYSELF LOL,,,THANK U FOR COMING ON HERE FOR SO LONG AND GIVING YOUR INPUT..

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: November 12, 2021, 06:31:18 AM »
Current pic heaviest I’ve been in a while close to 190 lbs ,feel strong,workouts 4 days and a pump rep day every other week,eating more  as clean as possible but I wanted to add some weight and change up workouts heavy days ,superset days,I am a rep and volume trainer.

Looking great!  It's like looking at old photographs of my older brother.  Physique-wise, you guys are twins.  I am going to have him look at this thread because he's in need of inspiration to train.  Again, you really look great!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #522 on: November 12, 2021, 06:54:36 AM »
Looking great!  It's like looking at old photographs of my older brother.  Physique-wise, you guys are twins.  I am going to have him look at this thread because he's in need of inspiration to train.  Again, you really look great!
THE SCOTT!!!!,,thank you for kind words always,anyone who know s you ,,knows you never hold back lol....i would like to see a pic of your bro...

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #523 on: February 01, 2022, 06:59:30 AM »
What's your height and weight bro? Great wheels 8)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #524 on: February 01, 2022, 09:49:24 AM »
What's your height and weight bro? Great wheels 8)
5/7 TO 5'8 180/185 DEPENDING..