Author Topic: Women in uproar over okcupid charts of men and women and attractiveness  (Read 5949 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V

Uncle Junior

;D

Well it makes perfect sense for the curves to level out in men's favour as they get older, this is obvious.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
polygamy should make a comeback in occident.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Older women are freaking out now.
X

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
AHHHHHHH   Yes

Men age like Fine Wine

woman age like Milk

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
find the hottest girl you know.  Look at her old Facebook pictures and compare her at 20...then look at photos of her at  25.  she's never as hot
l

Simple Simon

find the hottest girl you know.  Look at her old Facebook pictures and compare her at 20...then look at photos of her at  25.  she's never as hot
Brutal incorrect generalisation.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Just goes to show that men are more visual than women when it comes to attraction.

Women will go for other attributes aswell.

It all boils down to survival. Basic evolutionary instincts that have developed differently in men and women.

Simple Simon

Just goes to show that men are more visual than women when it comes to attraction.

It all boils down to survival. Basic evolutionary instincts that have developed differently in men and women.

It doesnt show anything, its two scraps of paper with random numbers on FFS.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
statistics never lie son

Uncle Junior

It clearly demonstrates on a proven based mathematical model that by the time I am 50 and she is 75 I have a realistic chance of getting into booty's knickers.

Hope this helps.

Mwah
x0x0

Simple Simon

statistics never lie son
97% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Uncle Junior

97% of statistics are made up on the spot.

So you are trying to tell me there is a 3% chance I have 17.3 inch arms??  ??? ??? :-\

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion

Disagree....I think a woman's peak is 23-27, depending on the individual.  It's just that women nowadays will tend to pump up after 20.

Eneuf79

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
It's all about how old she looks

Mawse

• Getbig IV
good luck being north of 40 and getting that 21 year old tail, unless they have daddy issues or you're like the old jewish fellas I used to see driving around LA with young Svetlanas perched in the passenger seats of their AMG's

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
there are some super hot older ladies out there...as long as you don't know what they looked like when they are younger  ;)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Yes.

Because all the 21 year old girls I knew in university were all screwing 50 year old men.

LOL...bunch of delusional guys on here praying like hell that this little piece of paper printed up on some loser's dot matrix printer is actually from a peer reviewed journal article.

Good luck boys.

I think you need to re-read the content, it isn't saying it is what the men get, simply what they find most attractive.And the data was released by the co creator of OKcupid.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
Change age to wealth and it's eerily similar to how attracted women are to rich men...

Natural Man

• Getbig V

well men want young women because it means best odds of survival for offspring. Women are suposed to give birth to kids, take care of house man and kids until a new , younger one replace them to sexually satisfy the man. Alpha males should have several women, a harem, with the older taking care of the youngest's kids.  Well, to be honnest, it's what rich powerful men do in occident; they have several different women until they cant procreate anymore.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Sour Milk Udders on suicide watch.  :D

bradistani

• Getbig V
early 40s here. depending on how they look after themselves, women look best from their 30s-40s, and can still look pretty good in their 50s.

a perfect example would be christina applegate.
undoubtedly attractive here at 19/20

better in her 40s

even here (38), preggers and without mankeup, she's still fit as fook

2003 early 30s

Natural Man

• Getbig V
yup, applegate dfeinitely has superior genes , looking good naturally but she also obviously take care of her fitness on the side.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
polygamy should make a comeback in occident.

It would be nice, but just men should be allowed access to it.