Author Topic: Delusional getbiggers  (Read 4687 times)

hamood

• Getbig II
  • Saddam Hussein is alive and well in Baghdad
Delusional getbiggers
« on: March 19, 2008, 10:26:51 AM »
Some threads started with claims that come to mind are:

a)  "This guy sitting next to me was smaller than me and probably still juiced, and still asked me for a spot, wow he got Owned!"  ::)

b)  "I get groupie chicks that smile at me but guys who are scared to death of me because I'm so huge"  ::)

c)  "I'm lean and this guy with average bodyfat was lifting heavier than me but started staring at me and was jealous that I'm lean, ouch owned!"  ::)

What makes the delusional guys think the way they do?  Yesterday someone asked me for a spot and was only doing 85 lbs on decline barbell press, but I was friendly to him and didnt think I "owned" him in any way.  If a girl smiles at me while walking by I dont think she's a "groupie," and assume she smiles at other guys too.  If a guy is not so personable with me I'll assume he's just not personable, not "scared to death of me."

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Delusional getbiggers
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 10:30:10 AM »

a)  "This guy sitting next to me was smaller than me and probably still juiced, and still asked me for a spot, wow he got Owned!"  ::)

b)  "I get groupie chicks that smile at me but guys who are scared to death of me because I'm so huge"  ::)

c)  "I'm lean and this guy with average bodyfat was lifting heavier than me but started staring at me and was jealous that I'm lean, ouch owned!"  ::)

What makes the delusional guys think the way they do?  Yesterday someone asked me for a spot and was only doing 85 lbs on decline barbell press, but I was friendly to him and didnt think I "owned" him in any way.  If a girl smiles at me while walking by I dont think she's a "groupie," and assume she smiles at other guys too.  If a guy is not so personable with me I'll assume he's just not personable, not "scared to death of me."

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 10:30:35 AM »
the fact that you try to sound less delusional than these despictable delusional people you describe makes you as delusional as em.

hamood

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 10:32:14 AM »
the fact that you try to sound less delusional than these despictable delusional people you describe makes you as delusional as em.

The fact that you accuse me of being delusional for trying to sound less delusional than these delusional people makes you even more delusional.

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 10:33:45 AM »
The fact that you accuse me of being delusional for trying to sound less delusional than these delusional people makes you even more delusional.
if we re all delusional , then stfu,and accept it.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2008, 10:38:39 AM »

When we want your opinion, we'll ask for it.  Otherwise STFU and sit on the sidelines where you belong.

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2008, 10:42:18 AM »
When we want your opinion, we'll ask for it.  Otherwise STFU and sit on the sidelines where you belong.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2008, 10:44:20 AM »
What makes the delusional guys think the way they do?  Yesterday someone asked me for a spot and was only doing 85 lbs on decline barbell press, but I was friendly to him

Wow.  By posting about it here, you certainly owned the shit out of the guy.

Wow.  85 pounds.  That's awful.  How manly of you to point it out.

Hey, did you see any old people doing leg extensions without any pinned weight?  Can you mock them here too?

Dude, making fun of people by posting their meager lifts here is CRUEL.  And not funny.

Paul Allen

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2008, 10:47:28 AM »
with a name like "hamood" i'm sure tons of girls look at you.   ::)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2008, 10:51:37 AM »
Quit trying to be nice......thats against Getbig statute # 3,333,425,777.    >:(

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2008, 10:51:53 AM »

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2008, 10:55:48 AM »
with a name like "hamood" i'm sure tons of girls look at you.   ::)

he's got the look;

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2008, 11:10:11 AM »
meltdown  :o

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2008, 11:18:22 AM »
Getbiggers tend to be strong enough to break national records, handsome as hell and bang supermodels in between postings..

This leads to them having very high standards. It's like a tribe of over achieving Alpha males all competing for top spot!
O

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2008, 11:21:16 AM »

The most delusional was from a thread where this wife-beater claims that 99.9% of pros inject synthol but not this coward.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2008, 11:22:17 AM »
Getbiggers tend to be strong enough to break national records, handsome as hell and bang supermodels in between postings..

This leads to them having very high standards. It's like a tribe of over achieving Alpha males all competing for top spot!

I agree and I exceed all of these expectations as well! Ha! Some call us studs delusional LOL
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2008, 11:24:38 AM »
90% of getbig is delusional.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2008, 11:28:45 AM »

I am going to go ahead and give this thread a serious answer.
I have been in/around bodybuilding and gyms for over 30 yrs now. I have competed in many regional shows , been a promoter , judge and fan. I have been to several pro events and expos, and trained in more gyms than I can remember One thing remains true and consistant over the years . The bodybuilder types are a cool bunnch but a % of them have no grasp of reality when it comes to their own physiques or worth as a human being.
As a regional judge I can tell you that no matter what contest it is, if 20 guys are in the division, 1 guy wins the overall and 19 feel it was "politics" LOL. Ok maybe not THAT bad , but you get the pt.
I don't know the exact psychological reasons for this, but know it has something to do with ego?
Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2008, 11:54:54 AM »
Good answer, Howie. I've been there and done that for a few years longer than yourself and have to agree with you 100%. In all those years, I have only personally witnessed two contests that were definitely fixed and I have a very strong suspecion of one more but I was not present to witness it personally.

The first such "fix" was during the days of the Mr America when Olympic Lifting ran the show. I heard the "fix" myself while sitting among the judges just prior to the announcement of the placings.

The second was at an olden days IFBB event that only had five contestants and we were given a list of the placings while we were tabulating the true results. Upon receiving that list we merely waited until the messenger left the room and then threw it in the trashcan and proceeded with out tabulations.

The most current was an IFBB event that most people still consider to be questionable.

I'll add one thing to your post. Most contestants have fans in the audience who know little about bodybuilding contests. Most of these fans feel that  it is their duty to tell a competing friend that, "You got robbed! It was politics!".

I've watched that happen since day 1 and I laff every time I hear it.

BUT .... I gotta say that I still think that Jay should not have won the O this past year. (But I didn't see it from the judges' bench and most times you see a different show depending on where you place your butt.)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2008, 12:05:17 PM »
85 pounds on  decline bench? I normally don't make fun of anyone but c'mon.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2008, 12:13:23 PM »
I am going to go ahead and give this thread a serious answer.
I have been in/around bodybuilding and gyms for over 30 yrs now. I have competed in many regional shows , been a promoter , judge and fan. I have been to several pro events and expos, and trained in more gyms than I can remember One thing remains true and consistant over the years . The bodybuilder types are a cool bunnch but a % of them have no grasp of reality when it comes to their own physiques or worth as a human being.
As a regional judge I can tell you that no matter what contest it is, if 20 guys are in the division, 1 guy wins the overall and 19 feel it was "politics" LOL. Ok maybe not THAT bad , but you get the pt.
I don't know the exact psychological reasons for this, but know it has something to do with ego?
Howard

The funniest part is.....that it's usually the guy who looks the worst, that makes the biggest stink about his placing.
HAHA, RON.....

hamood

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2008, 12:42:17 PM »

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2008, 01:11:14 PM »
great pick of Levarone

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2008, 01:14:06 PM »
I'd have to say Medford is the most delusional getbigger ever, believing that Sally McNeil will ever give her the time of day after Sally is free.

X

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2008, 01:16:38 PM »
great pick of Levarone

he still has the delts.