Author Topic: so my friendly friends..  (Read 22095 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: so my friendly friends..
« Reply #150 on: November 23, 2016, 02:12:18 AM »
im reading the board right now,,so i can answer your sorry ass my friend ;)

trenbolone = cutting agent. i would not use it for anything other than contest prep IF at all! fina is a good drug for strength and for remaining at about the same weight while improving muscle hardness.

trenbolone is not even at the top 5 drugs i would say are a must for a bodybuilder. there are better drugs out there for cutting.

now,,,testosterone on the other hand is a major hormone and i would put it as top 3 drugs for a bodybuilder with dianabol and nandrolone decanoate.

so my friend,,,you are half right about the test.

what i was talking about are bulking drugs for a bodybuilder,, i had to clarify it better

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #151 on: November 23, 2016, 02:51:29 AM »
oh my friends,, it is me

with regard to legacy lol  ..i got very successful with gh15 but i worked very hard for him to be successful

but i fked it all up for short term greed by pushing and selling bunk kigs ,,, now my source board has failed dismally ,,, i banned 90% of membership for speaking out against shtty drugs being pushed there.

now i had to come back here to "dying board" with tail between my legs

gh15 approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #152 on: November 23, 2016, 03:34:10 AM »
first before you put quotes from bible you need to understand the eras it was written ,, you keep forgetting you talk here about diferent eras...different audiences...gtbig was never an advance bodybuild forum ... gh15 .org is... you must understand this...I did brig gtbig to be pretty advance back in 2008 2009 but it took quite few years and even then it wasn't the institution tht gh15 .org is...so this is for falco the rtard

secondly I came here mr conker to demonstrate just how strong I am ...just how important I am ... and just how what I want happens ..I sugest you go on gh15 .org and read the public section and wht I wrote about Donald and how I brought him over the finish line prty much me and Kellyann and few others like savage...it was me and savage who were the social media push ...and now I got a presient in the white house ...this is me coming here to show off inaddition to a promise I made to come back if things change here and they did ...dealer widow is out ...and Adonis and many more here helped me on social media and did good job ...this is why I came bck

learn me!
then talk

I'm a fucking genious,, and I truly mean it a fucking! genious

dismised

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Simple Simon

« Reply #153 on: November 23, 2016, 04:53:41 AM »
first before you put quotes from bible you need to understand the eras it was written ,, you keep forgetting you talk here about diferent eras...different audiences...gtbig was never an advance bodybuild forum ... gh15 .org is... you must understand this...I did brig gtbig to be pretty advance back in 2008 2009 but it took quite few years and even then it wasn't the institution tht gh15 .org is...so this is for falco the rtard

secondly I came here mr conker to demonstrate just how strong I am ...just how important I am ... and just how what I want happens ..I sugest you go on gh15 .org and read the public section and wht I wrote about Donald and how I brought him over the finish line prty much me and Kellyann and few others like savage...it was me and savage who were the social media push ...and now I got a presient in the white house ...this is me coming here to show off inaddition to a promise I made to come back if things change here and they did ...dealer widow is out ...and Adonis and many more here helped me on social media and did good job ...this is why I came bck

learn me!
then talk

I'm a fucking genious,, and I truly mean it a fucking! genious

dismised

gh15 approved

is it me or does joon keep peeping through in these posts?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: November 23, 2016, 04:58:19 AM »

its the worse attempt at copying someone ever

they must be desperate for traffic
T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #155 on: November 23, 2016, 05:29:58 AM »
its the worse attempt at copying someone ever

they must be desperate for traffic

Account jumped the shark a long time ago.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: November 23, 2016, 08:24:34 AM »
oh my friends,, it is me

you can ask ron or anyone who know me and how i write ,, very hrd if not imposible to duplicate me infact it is imposible ...

now,, the proble i see here is that many of the ole fellas left for real ..this is worrying,, i mean fatmc and the regular idiot gimiks are here...im pretty sure fatmc is some dealer or something who knows but i can guarantee im brining real hormone suppliers to the fire ...both on here and there...no athletes will ever be fucked again and if they do ...they will hve to face it that everyone in bodybuild and fitness will know who they are

to jonny no name..you know its me no need to balonie around ..you know how embaressed the idiots who said shared account are right now lol ...you know no one touch this account for 5 years which make me quite proud and! if not sure ask palius ...or crook metal or even bustin ass god knows where he is now day ..

with regard to legacy lol i am biger than anyone ever! in bodybuild and fitness...my influence reached so far that it created its own wording ..i got very successful with gh15 but i worked very hard for him to be successful

in any case over a decade of domination

the only problem as i said is that the forum here the boarding .. is now seem to lack realy important past posters.. even evil ones.. they just seem to stoped posting,, in any case in 2017 i will devote time to this boarding

gh15 approved

much bigger than you ! much! and with badge there is no demoding anything,, there is conversation with ron avidan probably on phone ,, then we wil take it from there,, you are nothing ,, its alex i want ,, he is not stable in the head ,, he commited a crime agsint innocent female from this boarding,, and since im obviously not the only operator of gh15 ...remember 24 7 ... you are in quite big trouble,, you figure why

gh15 approved

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=416701.msg5976106#msg5976106

did you forget this nancy
T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #157 on: November 23, 2016, 08:38:28 AM »

much bigger than you ! much! and with badge there is no demoding anything,, there is conversation with ron avidan probably on phone ,, then we wil take it from there,, you are nothing ,, its alex i want ,, he is not stable in the head ,, he commited a crime agsint innocent female from this boarding,, and since im obviously not the only operator of gh15 ...remember 24 7 ... you are in quite big trouble,, you figure why

gh15 approved

He hasn't realized the mods decided to let him back so he could be GB's rented mule,red headed step child,aka whipping boy ;)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #158 on: November 23, 2016, 08:51:33 AM »
GH15.  You left getbig while writing your bible and left before you wrote the chapter about ECA.  Can you finish it here?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #159 on: November 23, 2016, 08:56:04 AM »
GH15, can you reach out to your Pentagon connection and get me the exact GPS coordinates of this perfect female?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #160 on: November 23, 2016, 09:01:39 AM »
GH15, can you reach out to your Pentagon connection and get me the exact GPS coordinates of this perfect female?

Cant hit. Democrats will see her dress as disrespectful to American Indians

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #161 on: November 23, 2016, 09:44:08 AM »

Cant hit. Democrats will see her dress as disrespectful to American Indians

Well they're out of power in less than two months.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #162 on: November 23, 2016, 02:33:20 PM »
Fuck me he made trump president now......

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #163 on: November 23, 2016, 02:55:20 PM »

gh15 approved

Ha ha - Excellent
Got them !!!
Let's see the lies to get out of that.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #164 on: November 23, 2016, 05:29:24 PM »
GH15.  You left getbig while writing your bible and left before you wrote the chapter about ECA.  Can you finish it here?

2017 i will have much more time to write on here ,, you can also chck my bible it is both on here and on gh15 .org ,, everyting i didn't finish here i added there...they have there also the original bible ..infact my bible has a lot of sites on the internet who have it ..they have files ..last time i heard they were selling it too on cyber space,, in any case you wil be able to read me there now and here too starting 2017

obviously there its more advance bodybuild hands on for athletes

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #165 on: November 23, 2016, 05:32:48 PM »

who the fck is jjoon? realy who is it?

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #166 on: November 23, 2016, 05:34:38 PM »

gh15 approved

you are still noting... you are a dealer ...real drug dealer who sit on internet all day long playing on dying board i mean gtbig ..i wil undie it in 2017 because you failed miserably the last 5 years ...you need to pray i have time for both forums

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #167 on: November 23, 2016, 05:38:18 PM »

tht thing is too masculine ,, a woman should be submissive and hve positive rate of fat to her,, she should look softer and compact.. she should be submissive in real life not because she try to but because she is,,

none of the obamination generation ..aka generation nothingness.. well not none of them but very few of them fits the way a female should be

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #168 on: November 23, 2016, 05:43:42 PM »

Ha ha - Excellent
Got them !!!
Let's see the lies to get out of that.

got who? I'm the only one beind gh15 ..the account is mine and only mine...ths is why 5 years no in and no out,, back then ..the admin of gh15 boarding and many other elfs offered me to log into the account to let me have space so i dont need to post so much it was wacko nuts wht was going on in 2012 before i decided to leave the boarding due to corruption on the part of few here who let profsional muscle in ... so i wrote it wasn't only me but the reality is that none of my elfs ever had acces to my account..ever!

only 1 gh15 and it is yours truly my friendly friend

sorry to disappoint you,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #169 on: November 23, 2016, 06:31:01 PM »
we will have a nice list of individuals who are sponsors and sources and bunch of things in bodybuild nd fitness and they will get my review...from alllllllllllll along the years... each of them will get review from me...and ofcourse my elfs will bring up a lot of things and complaints or praises..we shall see what their level truly is ..im sure it will be a box full of chokolatos that any athlete out there will want to check and read and then decide their best way into advance bodybuild ...for after all we athletes do not want to bother with anything but gymnazzzzzzzium time and food ...we dont hve time to get fucked in the ass like suck my muscle oh no whst his name narcsistic dietry...i confuse between the 2

in any case 2017 will be very intresting

gh15 approved

fallen angel

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #170 on: November 23, 2016, 10:02:38 PM »
You obviously do not know who I am.

cocksucking fag?

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #171 on: November 23, 2016, 10:03:30 PM »
groink in jail? wht hapened? probably narcotic dealer ...i told you befoe don't do drugs i keep saying this again and again longevity in bodybuild and fitness is not easy to achieve and drugs will fuck your bodybuild period ,, and drugs = narcotics and painkillers,, and yes marihooana is making you fellas stupid ..it can be used for medial severe cases of migranes or cancer when quality of life is shit and all day long in bed but genraly speaking narcotics kill humans it ruin humans and it should be out of sports period

don't smoke
don't drink
don't do drugs aka narcotics

follow the above 3 and you will most likely have longevity in bodybuild unles you got pre condition which some have from birth,,

i don't like the spel scheck on thi sdumb computer ,, it automatically spell check my fukin writings,, i need to turn it off i don't know how

gh15 approved

I smoke weed ED after training and all day during weekends... thought it was ok... :/

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #172 on: November 23, 2016, 10:41:13 PM »
drugs = short career if any

the reason for longevity is the ability to never start drugs to begin with,, this is how i got so far

marihoonana is ok if you got severe migranes or cancer or realy cant function due to severe illness ...medical supervision needed

any other case marihooana is nasty,, it makes you a stupid,, it smell horrid ..and realy its a real drug

hormones are not real drugs...in half the countries you can get them like aspirin or honey.. really a lot of countries,, testosterona is natural to body and held in your damn ballz...they are simply not real drugs ..they are hormones...this is also why none of us real athletes ever get in trouble...do you ever see responsible athletes get in trouble? never

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #173 on: November 23, 2016, 11:06:32 PM »
drugs = short career if any

the reason for longevity is the ability to never start drugs to begin with,, this is how i got so far

marihoonana is ok if you got severe migranes or cancer or realy cant function due to severe illness ...medical supervision needed

any other case marihooana is nasty,, it makes you a stupid,, it smell horrid ..and realy its a real drug

hormones are not real drugs...in half the countries you can get them like aspirin or honey.. really a lot of countries,, testosterona is natural to body and held in your damn ballz...they are simply not real drugs ..they are hormones...this is also why none of us real athletes ever get in trouble...do you ever see responsible athletes get in trouble? never

gh15 approved

Thx for the input. I will try to cut on the herb... I am more concerned with cardiovascular problems from long term use.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #174 on: November 23, 2016, 11:09:51 PM »
who the fck is jjoon? realy who is it?

gh15 approved