Author Topic: Markus Ruhl: Unhealthiest Bodybuilder?  (Read 79316 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Markus Ruhl: Unhealthiest Bodybuilder?
« Reply #175 on: May 19, 2019, 01:53:47 AM »
I would say: not generally.

ITT: fucking hell yes! Absolutely I was.

Wow.

I was way off with this one.

I hope Markus is not reading this, but does anyone think Markus has a lot of time left? After Greg Kovacs died in 2013, a German Getbigger stated that Markus feared for his health. He also said his heart 💓 was the size of an elephant.

Yet here he is...still juicing.

Lol at defending yourself on an Internet message board haha
X

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: May 19, 2019, 04:41:40 AM »
Matt's outstanding.

Very strong, great w/ financial stuff (Bitcoin) politically great, knows a thing about the great, dominant white man, tells it like it is, unlike lying fake libs.
(Who let society tell them how to act, and they do as they're told).

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #177 on: May 19, 2019, 08:03:34 PM »
Matt's outstanding.

Very strong, great w/ financial stuff (Bitcoin) politically great, knows a thing about the great, dominant white man, tells it like it is, unlike lying fake libs.
(Who let society tell them how to act, and they do as they're told).

Hey, thanks Powerlift66!

Honestly, I don't mean to be cruel to Getbig's Hebrew population, but I am sick of liberal elites and their foot soldiers telling me that I'm supposed to be thrilled at their moronic policies which have clearly absolutely failed by now.

I am in a good spot in my life - financially autonomous to talk about these things using my real name.

Thanks for the comment about being strong - only for my size, and nothing compared to you.

Funny thing about that...I could double 385-lb for an ATG squat with half the gym looking. I guess for an average size guy/manlet, people stop and watch. But honestly, I RARELY see anyone squat over four plates, and I can count on my hand ✋ the number of times I see someone squat over five plates at my gym - one of the biggest facilities in my city of over 100,000 souls.

Yet on Getbig, 385-lb is a joke, and 495-lb is decidedly average. I do know we have some freaks on here, but as I said, I very, very rarely see five plate squats in my neck of the woods - and it absolutely isn't the average.

Getbig is very strong, or...?