Author Topic: More proof Obama is a muslim. "There is no God but Allah"  (Read 1810 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
More proof Obama is a muslim. "There is no God but Allah"
« on: October 10, 2012, 01:08:33 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: More proof Obama is a muslim. "There is no God but Allah"
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 07:12:06 PM »
bump 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 05:30:16 AM »
bump 

What a waste of time.  That's the dumbest shit I've heard today
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 05:32:58 AM »

What a waste of time.  That's the dumbest shit I've heard today

Why? 

Obama:  'Pretiest sound i ever heard was the muslim call to prayer" 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 07:38:02 AM »
Report: Duke professor confirms Arabic on Obama ring
 WND ^ | October 11, 2012 | Jerome R. Corsi

Posted on Thursday, October 11, 2012 10:12:07 AM by

WND’s report that Arabic-language and Islamic experts claim the gold band Obama has been wearing on his wedding-ring finger for more than 30 years is adorned with the first part of the Islamic declaration of faith naturally was met with skepticism in some circles, but Glenn Beck’s TheBlaze.com news service published a report citing a Duke professor who confirmed the WND experts’ assessment.

Earlier today, before it published the report, four members of The Blaze editorial team, including Editor-in-Chief Scott Baker, cautiously discussed the Obama ring story in their “Blazecast Rewind” Internet broadcast, without mentioning WND.

Baker, noting he had been inundated with links to the WND article, said he approached the story as he does other “memes” that float around the Internet and need to be either debunked or verified.

TheBlaze.com reporter Billy Hallowell told Baker he spoke with a professor from Duke who read the article, examined the photos and affirmed the conclusion of the WND experts.

“Based on what he saw, he said that this is, essentially, Arabic script on the ring and that it is the first part of the Shahada,” Hollowell said.

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2012, 07:50:30 AM »
The issues

Keep Medicare
Keep Social Security
Keep Jobs programs
ADD defense spending
Repeal Obamacare but keep the pre-existing conditions clause as well as "keep families covered up until any age they might like" (direct quote)
Reduce the tax burden by 20%.

All Im asking is it possible?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2012, 07:56:54 AM »
The issues

Keep Medicare
Keep Social Security
Keep Jobs programs
ADD defense spending
Repeal Obamacare but keep the pre-existing conditions clause as well as "keep families covered up until any age they might like" (direct quote)
Reduce the tax burden by 20%.

All Im asking is it possible?

Of course it is. You dont believe in magic?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2012, 08:03:27 AM »
Barack Obama Has Muslim Profession of Faith Inscribed on Wedding Ring?
The Christain Post.com ^ | Oct 11, 2012

Posted on Thursday, October 11, 2012 10:56:28 AM by KeyLargo

Barack Obama Has Muslim Profession of Faith Inscribed on Wedding Ring?

Thu, Oct. 11, 2012 Posted: 10:24 AM EDT

President Barack Obama's wedding ring was the subject of conversation recently, after an Arabic and Islamic expert claimed that the gold band was inscribed with the Islamic declaration of faith.

While World Net Daily (WND) initially reported that Obama's ring contains the Islamic and Arabic phrase "There is no God but Allah," TheBlaze.com further investigated the reports by speaking to a Duke University professor who reportedly preferred to remain anonymous.

While Obama's ring reportedly features part of a shahada, or Muslim profession of faith, the second part of the phrase is not included in the president's wedding band, which would read in its entirety, "There is no god but God and Muhammad is the prophet of God."

However, the Duke professor told TheBlaze.com that based on the WND's assessment, the Democratic presidential candidate's ring does appear to feature the first part of the shahada.

"I think this is accurate," the unnamed Duke professor reportedly told the publication. "Usually people in the Middle East – they wear such rings just for protection against any evil [spirits], car crashes – to keep them safe from evil."

(Excerpt) Read more at global.christianpost.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2012, 08:07:47 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2012, 01:02:28 PM »

Obama's not muslim though :)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2012, 01:56:06 PM »

Obama's not muslim though :)

How come you won't post in the thread about your fellow Mohammedans shooting a 14-year-old girl in the head because she preached peace and advocated education for women, you giant pussy?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2012, 02:07:13 PM »
How come you won't post in the thread about your fellow Mohammedans shooting a 14-year-old girl in the head because she preached peace and advocated education for women, you giant pussy?

I dont waste time with a section that's more ignorant and brainwashed than a brainless worm.

A people that endorse the death of billions but cry crocodile tears when they see fit are not people i have interested in 'debating with'. Everything is based upon ulterior motives.

I didn't even bother reading any of your threads because ultimately you dont really give a fuck about anyone dying except your own sorry selfish and evil ass.

You guys even rely on spreading false stories to get your point across. You are insincere, evil, war loving douchebags.

You boast about wanting to desecrate the qur'an but cry tears and advocate 'kill them all' when an american flag is burned. Hypocricy at it's finest.

Go grow a new head. For the record Obama is not a muslim. His mother slept around and he is the result of an illegitimate relationship. His 'father' was an atheist. He went to SCHOOL in indonesia and if i recall a catholic/secular school but yes in a muslim country. WOW. Madrassa means 'school' in arabic. OMG A SCHOOL!.

So you are all pretty retarded arguing in this section. Blind from reality and bending over for an elephant and donkey charade.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2012, 05:28:41 PM »
I dont waste time with a section that's more ignorant and brainwashed than a brainless worm.

A people that endorse the death of billions but cry crocodile tears when they see fit are not people i have interested in 'debating with'. Everything is based upon ulterior motives.

I didn't even bother reading any of your threads because ultimately you dont really give a fuck about anyone dying except your own sorry selfish and evil ass.

You guys even rely on spreading false stories to get your point across. You are insincere, evil, war loving douchebags.

You boast about wanting to desecrate the qur'an but cry tears and advocate 'kill them all' when an american flag is burned. Hypocricy at it's finest.

Go grow a new head. For the record Obama is not a muslim. His mother slept around and he is the result of an illegitimate relationship. His 'father' was an atheist. He went to SCHOOL in indonesia and if i recall a catholic/secular school but yes in a muslim country. WOW. Madrassa means 'school' in arabic. OMG A SCHOOL!.

So you are all pretty retarded arguing in this section. Blind from reality and bending over for an elephant and donkey charade.

I didn't read that shit because it can be summed up in one sentence: "I'm a little bitch ass Muslim pussy who can't refute my Mohammedan brethren shooting a 14-year-old girl in the head for wanting to go to school."

You pathetically inept douchebag.