Author Topic: my workout partner said anadraulic state was just a stimulant with aminos...  (Read 5029 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
now he says I'm not natural anymore because it contains sarms and increases test and reduces estrogen

if this is true i'm gonna kill myself, i can't live with myself not being natural anymore

please analyze this GH15 or pupils

Yes, it is true, please kill yourself.

You're not natural anymore.

chess315

hes natural actually I think hes got a damn good physique for a true natural

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
If it contains anything banned with that name its amphetamine not steroids.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
1,3 Dimethylamylamine is simply a stimulant that i high doses actually makes you sort of dopey and high.  It has no actual muscle building properties.  Supplement companies like ingredients like this because their users can "feel" its effects and because most work out junkies like instant gratification with these products, when they "feel" it, they think its working.

After a quick google search, I found that this is a product that can be bought in The Vitamin Shoppe (VS) in the US.  Over the last few years The Vitamin Shoppe has firmed up their regulations on approving new products and being stringent about which ingredients they allow in their products to sell because they are now a publicly traded company which draws a lot more attention to them.

Moral of the story: You have nothing to worry about.  However, why are you spending your money on this??  Pre-Workouts are good for a stimulant effect but only in a select few are their actual efficacious doseages of the necessary raw materials to help build any real muscle on a physique.  Hell you'd need 3.2 grams of Beta-alanine per serving to build any sort of muscle from it within the first bottle!  Most top supplement companies only include 1-1.5 grams per serving.  This often comes down to a COG issue (cost of goods) because beta alanine is about $21/Kilogram right now and it cuts into companies margins when they start spending more on quality ingredients.

Besides all of that, even when it's said and done, the muscle building you'll get from these supplements is limited and often just water retention.  You're better off popping some caffeine tabs or having a large coffee before you hit the gym so you get a nice stimulant dose, train harder, and save your money.  Unless of course you work in the supplement industry or have a connection to it and can get the stuff for free.  That's why some top bodybuilders do actually take this stuff, because they get it free!

the trainer

now he says I'm not natural anymore because it contains sarms and increases test and reduces estrogen

if this is true i'm gonna kill myself, i can't live with myself not being natural anymore

I do not know if you are natural or not but based on your posts I would say you are a dumb fuck and that is a more serious cause for concern than worrying about being natural.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
I do not know if you are natural or not but based on your posts I would say you are a dumb fuck and that is a more serious cause for concern than worrying about being natural.

x1000, i say he shuold kill himself.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Like worst gimmick ever. Said in valleygirl accent.

Trans Milkshake.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
yes i will never buy supplements again since reading gh15 but i still had this one so i said well i might as well use it now

my workout partner said before that it gives cocaine like focus and energy and he used to be an avid cocaine user so says he is imune to placebo in the stimulant business

lol...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Creatine monohydrate and some grape juice is just as good and a hell of a lot cheaper.