Author Topic: If a girl is mediocre in the bedroom, will she get better in your opinion ?  (Read 14035 times)

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
maybe yer balls stink

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
maybe yer balls stink

This possibility not withstanding, my guess is that she's a priss. If so, in the words of Ralph Kramden, "She'll never change. She was born that way."

Stavios

I don't want to be cruel, Stavios, but it doesn't sound like she was much turned on.  And when you said you didn't want a relationship, what she heard was "I don't want a relationship with you."  Which is true.  If she was great you would have wanted to keep her around.

Nop she was turned on, she wanted to fuck all the time.

She was waking me in the middle of the night to fuck, it was just bad

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
maybe she is trying to have your baby.. 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

kevinf

• Getbig III
it also depends on how old she is and how many times shes been fucked..if shes young  and hasnt had alot of fucks, she can still learn...if shes in her mid 20's or older and already been fucked alot of times then forget it

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Nop she was turned on, she wanted to fuck all the time.

She was waking me in the middle of the night to fuck, it was just bad

Honestly, if I were that dissatisfied I'd turn the conversation to sex at an appropriate time and ask her frankly what she enjoys in bed and tell her what I enjoy.  I wouldn't be so blunt as to tell her she's a crap shag but I'd make a few suggestion and accept some of hers.

I really don't have any more advice to offer.  All my women go off like rockets.  ;D 

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
or is that in her gene ?
usually, you either got it or you don't IMO

I am seeing this girl, pretty girl, she is easy to live with, not jealous like the other bitches ect...

but I don't know if her ex fucked her in the missionary position all the time or anything, she fucking sucks in bed.

Is there a way that she will change or she will be like this forever  :o

I wasn't even rough with her and she said "hey I am not a toy you know... you act like an animal"  ;D

Some girls have personal issues that are insurmountable. They can learn skills, but they may have issues with their self-esteem concerning their bodies and stuff. These girls will never fully "let go" imo.

Other will dramatically improve as you both get to know each other. Some are simply extremely gifted in this regard. But you may not like it in the long run anyway. One girl I was with for a long time was an animal in bed. Truly wild and uninhibited, and with the ability to get 8 orgasm in a row. She liked to fuck in public places and did everything. However, she was not the "romantic" type and was a terrible kisser. She only wanted the sex. Thus, actually, I ended up not beeing totally happy with her and dumped her. (She was a pretty blonde also) Yes, I do know I may be a weirdo ;-).

NN

Army of One

• Getbig V
She only wanted the sex. Thus, actually, I ended up not beeing totally happy with her and dumped her.

Outed

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
So, Im guess she wasn't T.I.T. Fing?

Omega

• Getbig III
very stupid stavios - 1st you should have told her you like her but are worried by her lack of bj skills, and how she just lies in bed like a plank of wood.

2nd you should have said that you thought she didn't like you because she refuses to play the pink skin flute for you.

she would have been swallowing within a month.

x1

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
i tend to think you should just try it on anyway, just go ahead and do what turns u on,,,,,, its only when they say NO theres a problem, u cant just lye there and expect them to read your mind and know exactly how to please u,,,, saying that ive found most the best ones tend to show there cards early on, ive also found my best sex sessions are with women who are impossible to be with full time, the plain easy going types dont seem to have the filth in them,,, thats just my experience of it all.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
you cant obtain the sport fucking gene your either born with it or your not

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
or is that in her gene ?

I am seeing this girl, pretty girl, she is easy to live with, not jealous like the other bitches ect...

but I don't know if her ex fucked her in the missionary position all the time or anything, she fucking sucks in bed.

I wasn't even rough with her and she said "hey I am not a toy you know... you act like an animal"  ;D
No...if a broad is shit in bed then she doesn't know how to fuck. Leave it and move on to someone experienced who does.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
or is that in her gene ?

Bump for an answer.

Did she learn, or did you dump her, Stav?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Usually, the ones that suck, always suck.
Gotta` send `em to Wes`s "University Of Pervisity".

After a few weeks of staying after class she`ll receive a gold star on her forehead as being quite the pig in bed !  :)

DK II

• Getbig V
Gotta` send `em to Wes`s "University Of Pervisity".

After a few weeks of staying after class she`ll receive a gold star on her forehead as being quite the pig in bed !  :)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

If i ever have a daughter, i will warn her of guys like you.  ;D ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Damn good idea!!  ;D

newmom

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

pray you don't. I think it's tougher raising a girl than a boy

DK II

• Getbig V
pray you don't. I think it's tougher raising a girl than a boy

100% sure of that.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
The only type of girl I would want anymore after all my *experiences* would be a "chaste" woman.

Problem is; no such thing.  :'(

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
No!!

Its like genetics in bb. You can only go so far with training and "supps" but you need to have the "talent" to excel if you catch my drift

Stavios

Bump for an answer.

Did she learn, or did you dump her, Stav?

LMAO

Way to bump a thread  ;D

I'm still with her, actually I started dating her "officially" a few months after I made that thread. I wanted to wait a bit.

I'll say this, she DID learn, but the "sparkles" aren't there like it is in really good fucks you know what I mean ? When you and the girl are in the restaurant eating and you both don't even want to finish your meal and you just want to get the fuck out and fuck in the car

it's neven been like that.

but hey, you can't turn a housewife into a hoe just like you can't turn a hoe into a housewife.

I'm statisfied but I'd say that's my only "complaint" in our couple and she knows it too. But she is doing her best so it's ok for me.

BUT, I might go away for 2 years because of my job and she won't follow because she still have a good 2 years of university ahead of her so the relation might end soon 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
bring in some of her dirtier friends.  they wil teach her.

bradistani

• Getbig V
or is that in her gene ?

thats pretty much all you need to know.. she doesn't even like sex. get your fill then move on

The_Leafy_Bug

LMAO

Way to bump a thread  ;D

I'm still with her, actually I started dating her "officially" a few months after I made that thread. I wanted to wait a bit.

I'll say this, she DID learn, but the "sparkles" aren't there like it is in really good fucks you know what I mean ? When you and the girl are in the restaurant eating and you both don't even want to finish your meal and you just want to get the fuck out and fuck in the car

it's neven been like that.

but hey, you can't turn a housewife into a hoe just like you can't turn a hoe into a housewife.

I'm statisfied but I'd say that's my only "complaint" in our couple and she knows it too. But she is doing her best so it's ok for me.

BUT, I might go away for 2 years because of my job and she won't follow because she still have a good 2 years of university ahead of her so the relation might end soon 
In my experience, you can't expect the younger girls to be too filthy. If they are then that is a red flag. Only years of experience builds that kind of sexual comfort.