Author Topic: Epic deadlift  (Read 5518 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Epic deadlift
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2012, 03:28:42 PM »
Someone needs to lower their dose. You've been cranky lately OMR, that's not your style.

OH, when you pull 733 in competition, call me, I'll buy you some fancy new pants.
;D   You have not seen cranky yet, now I am piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis sssed

How dare you call me onemorerep, lmao  ;D ;D ;D,... I know you meant OTH, everyone does that.

Really? I have been cranky?, OK will tone it down, now that kind of advice I will take  ;) 8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2012, 03:30:24 PM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2012, 03:33:20 PM »
 ;D ;D LOL!!

Sorry about that OneTimeHard.   Why the hell did I type OMR (onemorerep).

Stay cool.

Oh, 500 X 10, that's a nice pull- something in the 600 max range. Nice.
a

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2012, 03:40:45 PM »
;D ;D LOL!!

Sorry about that OneTimeHard.   Why the hell did I type OMR (onemorerep).

Stay cool.

Oh, 500 X 10, that's a nice pull- something in the 600 max range. Nice.
It's all good, believe it or not that has happened at least 10 times, lol.. the OMR thing. thanks for the heads up, I don't want to be known as a miserable SOB around here  :D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2012, 05:45:03 PM »
500 for 10 that's really damn good, respect bro :)

Speaking of which, there's this one dude on youtube i was following his channel, coulda sworn i was subscribed but i cant seem to find him.. i forget his name... big guy, tall 290lbs somewhere there, eats like a horse, repping out 800+ with his buddies... argh i have to find his vid. I'd post my buddy's videos too he doesnt have any new ones except from few months back but i dun wana reveal his identity :)

I will try to find that guy that reps out 800s.... frickin awesome. If I recall it was no straps too yikes and he wasn't a fat ass powerlifter either lol.

Edit: I think he might have closed his channel or something... kept looking and nothing.... damn... Some of the videos they were doing were in like an appartment if i remember LMAO...

I remember also one other vid of this dude where it was non lifting related, scared of a spider and his girlfriend/wife laughing... if anyone knows who this dude is and his channel let me know i wana post those vids, sick lifts. It's quite possible he deleted his channel :(

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2012, 11:50:46 PM »
500 for 10 that's really damn good, respect bro :)

Speaking of which, there's this one dude on youtube i was following his channel, coulda sworn i was subscribed but i cant seem to find him.. i forget his name... big guy, tall 290lbs somewhere there, eats like a horse, repping out 800+ with his buddies... argh i have to find his vid. I'd post my buddy's videos too he doesnt have any new ones except from few months back but i dun wana reveal his identity :)

I will try to find that guy that reps out 800s.... frickin awesome. If I recall it was no straps too yikes and he wasn't a fat ass powerlifter either lol.

Edit: I think he might have closed his channel or something... kept looking and nothing.... damn... Some of the videos they were doing were in like an appartment if i remember LMAO...

I remember also one other vid of this dude where it was non lifting related, scared of a spider and his girlfriend/wife laughing... if anyone knows who this dude is and his channel let me know i wana post those vids, sick lifts. It's quite possible he deleted his channel :(

Are you referring to "Babyslayer" George Leeman ??

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2012, 12:55:01 AM »
That weight is at least 75-100 pound more than that fat runt could pull.

I know it's probably paramount that you demonise this fellow in your eyes, but the truth isn't quite so simple (I'm not saying this wasn't an idiot, just saying - seen it happen many times to many people - not often douchebags, either).  Deadlifting right at the top end of what you could possibly do can be quite inconsistent.  If it hasn't happened to you, well done, great job.

I'm sure you are only speaking from experience so I will give you mine - I have pulled 250kg before without any problems, put 260kg on and not moved an inch.  I went back to the drawing board (deficits).  Live to lift another day.  As soon as his butt came up, he was gone.  I have deadlifted after that back came up and like I say, goodbye deadlifts for a long long time after doing that.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2012, 01:05:46 AM »
I know it's probably paramount that you demonise this fellow in your eyes, but the truth isn't quite so simple (I'm not saying this wasn't an idiot, just saying - seen it happen many times to many people - not often douchebags, either).  Deadlifting right at the top end of what you could possibly do can be quite inconsistent.  If it hasn't happened to you, well done, great job.

I'm sure you are only speaking from experience so I will give you mine - I have pulled 250kg before without any problems, put 260kg on and not moved an inch.  I went back to the drawing board (deficits).  Live to lift another day.  As soon as his butt came up, he was gone.  I have deadlifted after that back came up and like I say, goodbye deadlifts for a long long time after doing that.

True to a degree I suppose. If you are not mentally prepared you will crash, true, but this kid didn't look like he was even positioned properly and normally if you fail it usually goes up an inch or so, if not then you are using weight you can't handle, hence you will be made fun as this kid is here. I don't know  :-\