Author Topic: OK dov, you've convinced me. Here's my pics.  (Read 90917 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: OK dov, you've convinced me. Here's my pics.
« Reply #125 on: August 30, 2009, 02:54:16 AM »
LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I allways had a weakspot for Pellius... many even thought he was my gimmick....

Props "old man" you're fucking nuts but in shape on the top of you game...

where are you from? sorry not gonna read 5 pages of shit draggers trying to out funny themselves.

I live in Hawaii. I'm just down the street from the God of Hormones though he hasn't been around for a while. The place is starting to look kind of unkempt and the yard is going to hell. Fricken Mexicans too damn lazy to smuggle themselves across the Pacific ocean and do the jobs Americans won't do. You know, we don't even have a car wash here. I'm dead serious. Oh, you have those lame machine washes that are about two car length long and tear your finish apart. But nobody to vacuum and hand polish. I especially miss how in Redondo Beach, Ca when they were done vacuuming, polishing (even the rims) they would open your driver's side door and raise their polishing cloth in the air and wait for you to come get your car.

Illegal immigrants aren't what they use to be. Just another example of the world going to hell in a hand basket.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #126 on: August 30, 2009, 03:11:18 AM »

Illegal immigrants aren't what they use to be. Just another example of the world going to hell in a hand basket.

;D

Looing lean dude.  Hammer your chest and add some shrugs imo, but you'd be a terror in your weightclass by the look of you.  Great conditioning.

Calling bullshit on all sunblocks washing off tho. 

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #127 on: August 30, 2009, 03:13:40 AM »

EXACTLY

back in the day, you could expect that a Peruvian girl would not go to the authorities after you paid her to choke you while you masterbate.

Damn you Law and Order:SVU and your syndication to Spainish speaking countries

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: August 30, 2009, 03:49:57 AM »
EXACTLY

back in the day, you could expect that a Peruvian girl would not go to the authorities after you paid her to choke you while you masterbate.

Goddamn! You have me choking on my nightly microwave bag of buffalo wings! Get an agent already. Give it another whirl. You were too young before. You're older now and with that comes experience, bitterness and an ever increasing contempt for humanity. All you need now is another gay Jew agent to pull the strings.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: August 30, 2009, 04:09:35 AM »
;D

Calling bullshit on all sunblocks washing off tho. 

Maybe so because I don't use them. There seems to be a real stigma against locals using any type of skin protection. If you're with a group of your friends and after waxing your board you then start slathering on a sun screen things will start to get tense an awkward real fast. The initial looks of bewilderment slowly transforms into hostility culminating in a brutal beating. There's kind of a racial component to it. One of Hawaii's dirty little secrets is that it is the most racist state in the union. But because it's against Whites it doesn't get much play. Oh, don't get me wrong. Our state hates and fears Blacks just as much as any red blooded American state but with Whites it's different. A Black isn't going to get his ass kicked just for being Black. He'll still get his ass kicked but that's just because he's doing Black stuff (blasting rap, being loud and obnoxious, being with a White or local girl). But a White will get beat just for being White. In the public schools they still have kill Haole (technically meaning foreigner but now it just means White) Day. It's the day before Christmas vacation where you just go out and beat up the White kids.

So no sun screen for me.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #130 on: August 30, 2009, 04:13:37 AM »
Im not cuttin the guy down -- I just think he's a little odd. 
Brutal irony!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: August 30, 2009, 04:25:08 AM »
Brutal irony!!

Aww, Disturbia is all right. He just has issues like the rest of us. Hey, Disturb (may I call you Disturb?) remember this? Good times then, eh?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: August 30, 2009, 04:26:13 AM »
pellius u look ripped
u are now allowed back on the vboard congrats
w

California Muscle

• Getbig II
  • War in the West
« Reply #133 on: August 30, 2009, 12:13:46 PM »
Haha...Pellius, you're ok.  Seems like you might enjoy your "ice" a bit much, but what the fuck.  You seem like a good guy.  Congrats on the new presence here.   :)
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬►

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: August 30, 2009, 02:39:02 PM »
Haha...Pellius, you're ok.  Seems like you might enjoy your "ice" a bit much, but what the fuck.  You seem like a good guy.  Congrats on the new presence here.   :)

Never been high or drunk in my life. Seriously. I took one toke of pakalolo on two occasions when in high school but that's just because I was trying to get laid. Didn't work the first time but pay dirt the second. I don't know. I really don't have any problems with people doing drugs or anything really as long as they don't hurt or bother anyone else. Whatever you want to do to yourself is none of my business. Eat so much so you become grotesquely fat or take roids so you become grostesquely muscular. Whatever. Want to smoke a fatty? I'd much rather have you do that than get drunk. It just was never my thing.

But if I did want to start getting high to relax a bit and not have meltdowns I'd much rather go with weed than alcohol.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: August 30, 2009, 02:42:57 PM »

BTW, what part of Cali are you from? I lived in the Redondo Beach/Torrance area for years and trained at Gold's Venice in the early 1990's when I was going to UCLA.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #136 on: August 30, 2009, 02:53:50 PM »
Props to Smellius for posting pics

You look good dude, lean as a cock

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #137 on: August 30, 2009, 02:56:18 PM »
Remember............. no ice in paradise ;)

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: August 30, 2009, 02:58:51 PM »
you're odd looking. post some pictures of the surf/waves, will ya?

needmoresize

• Getbig II
« Reply #139 on: August 31, 2009, 10:26:24 PM »
i dont think this guy surfs. funny guy though

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: September 01, 2009, 12:25:56 AM »
i dont think this guy surfs. funny guy though

Mostly body surf. Sandy Beach (if you're familiar with Oahu). First tackled that neck breaker when I was 12 years old.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #141 on: September 01, 2009, 03:36:27 AM »
EXACTLY

damn, you're my favorite poster here.

jetpower

• Getbig III
« Reply #142 on: September 01, 2009, 11:35:32 AM »
LOL, he embellished a bit. ;D

I like how your car+house tell another story.

needmoresize

• Getbig II
« Reply #143 on: September 01, 2009, 11:57:52 PM »
Mostly body surf. Sandy Beach (if you're familiar with Oahu). First tackled that neck breaker when I was 12 years old.

True that, wish i could be there. I have to settle with Fl dogshit waves

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #144 on: September 07, 2009, 09:50:50 PM »
Pellius is mtwain on Ironage? This is the guy who is a know it all there and debates hypertrophy and then posts here that he is on HRT but is losing size and strength. Wtf is this bullshit? I read his comment about eating and no wonder he isn't maintaining size. Why eat more than 50 grams of protein a day if you are not getting sufficient calories. Most of the protein eaten will be converted to energy. A huge waste of money and quite foolish for an expert in training to do.

There you are, everyone is an expert in this silly pastime.

Did Pellius get his firearms returned? What happened re that arrest by the drug people?

I can state here that I refuse to debate hypertrophy on line with pseudo experts. Enough said.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #145 on: September 08, 2009, 02:34:32 AM »
Pellius is mtwain on Ironage? This is the guy who is a know it all there and debates hypertrophy and then posts here that he is on HRT but is losing size and strength. Wtf is this bullshit? I read his comment about eating and no wonder he isn't maintaining size. Why eat more than 50 grams of protein a day if you are not getting sufficient calories. Most of the protein eaten will be converted to energy. A huge waste of money and quite foolish for an expert in training to do.

Did Pellius get his firearms returned? What happened re that arrest by the drug people?

I can state here that I refuse to debate hypertrophy on line with pseudo experts. Enough said.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: September 08, 2009, 03:04:49 AM »

I certainly have not presented myself as a know it all or an expert in anything. Especially on IronAge where I hardly posts at all (it's a bit too stuffy for my taste). That's what you do, Vince. Always the same refrain about how everyone considers themselves an expert when you are the only one who does.

What happened to you Vince? There's really been a big change in you the last few years. I still have some of the pms we exchanged on IA where we discussed training methodologies. Now you just come across as a spiteful, bitter, creepy old man.

And leave Goodrum alone already. Quit stalking him. Sure he's delusional but unlike you at least he's in the gym actually training rather than  just wagging his condescending finger at everyone for not being as enlightened as you.

BTW, thanks for getting my posts deleted on IA on a great thread that you spoiled by your presence. Can you find something else to do than complain about people using Ipods when they workout or doing tricep pushdowns with a rope or use cardio equipment and bands or obsess with Goodrum, Chick, Goatboy, etc. I mean, for the chrissakes! I know, maybe you should actually work out and put your Grand Unified Theory of Hypertrophy to some real world application.

Oh brother, you're such a mess. And you spoil everything when you rear your ugly, bitter, spiteful, balding head.

This is a guy who claims to have discovered the secrets of "hypertrophy."

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #147 on: September 08, 2009, 07:36:38 AM »
I don't particularly want to exchange any debates with you because you have been through a lot in recent years and perhaps are overwhelmed by it all. Living in Hawaii and not being well to do can do that to a younger man. You have a lot of catching up to do, etc. No big deal but it is your life.

When I saw your photos I just thought to myself, this is the dude who is challenging my theories on Ironage? What the hell do most of you guys know? I always give others the benefit of the doubt because all sorts of people can have knowledge and insights about training. However, from reading what you have posted recently I have to conclude you are not knowledgeable. End of story. Join the others if you wish but I won't be debating anything serious about bodybuilding with you.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: September 08, 2009, 12:44:40 PM »
I don't particularly want to exchange any debates with you because you have been through a lot in recent years and perhaps are overwhelmed by it all. Living in Hawaii and not being well to do can do that to a younger man. You have a lot of catching up to do, etc. No big deal but it is your life.

When I saw your photos I just thought to myself, this is the dude who is challenging my theories on Ironage? What the hell do most of you guys know? I always give others the benefit of the doubt because all sorts of people can have knowledge and insights about training. However, from reading what you have posted recently I have to conclude you are not knowledgeable. End of story. Join the others if you wish but I won't be debating anything serious about bodybuilding with you.

When I saw your photo I just thought to myself: "This is the dude who is constantly dispensing unsolicited training advice?"

There you are, everyone is an expert in this pastime.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #149 on: September 08, 2009, 02:30:49 PM »

Um Vince , he looks shitloads better than you do..
A comparrison would be like Steve Reeves(Pellius) to Jubba the Hutt (you) thats how much difference there is between the two of you.