Author Topic: GH15, were you serious about "protein powders kill midsections"  (Read 114444 times)

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
Re: GH15, were you serious about "protein powders kill midsections"
« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2011, 02:31:31 PM »
hands on baby,, no book worm that never went on stage ,, HANDS ON ,, this is what bring profesional card,,

you go on play with protien supplement and your 200mg nandrolona decanoate a week and continue living your dream ,, while others majority of my pupils will become better bodybuild ,, top amatuers and MANY OF THEM WIL BECOME PROFESIONALS at the end of the day

gh15 approved

I have no doubt that you are giving regular handjobs an living the dream! But with no identity you have zero creditability.  So get a life already or keep to what you know best ....giving free hand jobs

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #76 on: August 23, 2011, 02:35:10 PM »
I believe you and will try again to drink it regardless and stand the taste lol.  

It's actually pretty cheap where I get it from, $2 for a carton of egg whites with 50 g protein (I think 16 egg whites) at Costco.

Craig Titus also showed himself drinking it raw in one of his videos.

you got to friend,, no other option lol we drink those things all day long,, we rely heavily on protien,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2011, 02:37:27 PM »
I have no doubt that you are giving regular handjobs an living the dream! But with no identity you have zero creditability.  So get a life already or keep to what you know best ....giving free hand jobs

my identity for you should be

GOD OF HORMONES,,

this is where it ends for you ,, thats all you need to know

gh15 approved
fallen angel

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: August 23, 2011, 02:39:44 PM »
i'll read to all you eggwhite haters what it writes on my carton of eggwhites box..

- A good source of protein

- Great for Baking, Omelettes, Protein Drinks, Smoothies

CAN U READ WHAT THE COMPANY WROTE  ? PROTEIN DRINKS AND SMOOTHIES WHICH MEANS YOU DON'T COOK SHIT

RETARDS... WHY WOULD A COMPANY SAY THIS IF YOU WERE NOT ABLE TO DRINK EGGWHITES AND MAKE U SICK ?

bunch of fucking morons on this board i swear

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2011, 02:46:17 PM »
their business is hurt,, reason they survive is because of bunch of goolible kidos who still dont read bible befor! before ! they discover the internet and true bodybuild,, but this will come too they will discover and they too will get wize,,

i dont like you ,, you are a sitting cancer in bodybuild,, al your posting are out of anger and you lie,, dorian this dorian that ,, a fella who relied very very heavily on hormones and narcotic stim and you balonie protien around,,

i dont like liars and fellas who benefit from goolability of youngsters,, you are one
r
gh15 approved
i dont care  if you dont like me. do something about it. go fuck yourself. you know nothing. you are a gimmick. you are fake. you suck donkey cock. you have no power except the fantasy that you are god. god of dog shit. go fuck your self. and by the way go fuck yourself and Yates was the king guy. im a cancer that is the best shit i heard all day.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2011, 02:49:31 PM »
i dont care  if you dont like me. do something about it. go fuck yourself. you know nothing. you are a gimmick. you are fake. you suck donkey cock. you have no power except the fantasy that you are god. god of dog shit. go fuck your self. and by the way go fuck yourself and Yates was the king guy. im a cancer that is the best shit i heard all day.

and this is also how TRUE DRUG DREALER TALK MY FRIEND,, ONETHAT IS CONVICT AND BEEN TO PRISON AND JAIL BEFORE!,, read the hate ,, read how he write,, this fella live off the cult ,, he is on my mercy ..he will run his mouth ,, will beat up his whore,, will live in fantazy world of suckin cock to the dorians and will supply drugs to bodybuild yet to you he wil try to push protien powders....

you got to know your cult,,

this is cancer in the cult,, many like him ,, but you already hopefuly know how to isolate them and notice them

gh15 approved
fallen angel

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2011, 02:52:01 PM »
and the delta fellas who sit on boardings all day long ,, and make money out of your goolible asses by having a protien label and paying money to sell legit supplements in form of protien powders so they can buy their hormones from my elfs,,

this is disgrace,, i hope that fella and fellas lik ehim get busted on a monthly basis

gh15 approved
i dont sit on boardings all day. i dont make money from any bodybuilding anything. i dont sell supps. i dont sell anything. i dont need to buy from your elfs. i go to target to fill a script. i cant get busted for something i dont do. go fuck yourself.

btw, i like the all whites and egg beaters whites too. used to drink em down just not as of late. i think there is a donkey someplace that needs some lip service so gh, get moving bro.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2011, 02:52:26 PM »
too little,, the body doesnt know what or where when it comes to food,, it will take it in and then chemically decide what to do ...eggwhites is natural ...reason you see how strong and how the past fellas were build in biblic days is also due to eggwhites and they didnt cook nothing,, they drank that shit,,

gh15 approved

2 cups of egg whites yields 46 grams of protein. Not to mention what is in the brown rice. I am still natty mind you, things are very different on anabolics. I would up it to 3 cups at a time on NPP for example.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2011, 02:54:43 PM »
and this is also how TRUE DRUG DREALER TALK MY FRIEND,, ONETHAT IS CONVICT AND BEEN TO PRISON AND JAIL BEFORE!,, read the hate ,, read how he write,, this fella live off the cult ,, he is on my mercy ..he will run his mouth ,, will beat up his whore,, will live in fantazy world of suckin cock to the dorians and will supply drugs to bodybuild yet to you he wil try to push protien powders....

you got to know your cult,,

this is cancer in the cult,, many like him ,, but you already hopefuly know how to isolate them and notice them

gh15 approved
im owning you bitch. im not a dealer. never was never will be. never been to prison now jail. i dont live off of bb. i dont beat my wife. i live in reality, something you seem to have lost a grasp of.

im on your mercy, go fuck yourself. do something if you dont like me. i dare you. i want you try. find me.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2011, 02:56:41 PM »
gh, you mad brah? heheh hahahaha

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2011, 02:57:58 PM »
gh, you mad brah? heheh hahahaha

3 postings in matter of 10 seconds,,

says it all ...

im not mad brah ,, i just do not like liars who for years over years sold lies to my pupils,, made their world misereble

gh15 approved
fallen angel

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 23, 2011, 03:00:06 PM »
what have i sold to anyone dickhead? name it show me the customers. there are none. im legit i cant be into any illegal shit. doesnt work with what i do.

yeah, im replying to your shit as fast as i can im having a good time with you now. fake assed fakenstien.

Swlabr

« Reply #87 on: August 23, 2011, 03:05:24 PM »
3 postings in matter of 10 seconds,,

says it all ...

im not mad brah ,, i just do not like liars who for years over years sold lies to my pupils,, made their world misereble

gh15 approved

;D ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #88 on: August 23, 2011, 03:06:33 PM »
as i said before,, everything i wrote about you in this tread is true,, why would i need to prove who you are? you already have  a mess of a life,, i hav eno time for balonie little man of the cult,, i dont work with little fish of the pond,, i just point the obvious,,

answering gh15 wont help you only make you look worse,,

from the specific informations you give along the years,, you are involved enough in bodybuild in the legit aspect,, but you are a drug user,, you do not get it only from walmart americana it doesnt do nothing the script,, you get it black market from my elfs like everyone else,, you are a liar,, you twist the truth to fit your world ,,

dismissed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #89 on: August 23, 2011, 03:09:28 PM »
So you don't use MHP Up your mass?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #90 on: August 23, 2011, 03:13:48 PM »
So you don't use MHP Up your mass?

i said!,, if i had to chose one it would be that,, for fellas who have very very hard time to take in calories,, then i would chose the up my mass thing,, because its from oats and real food when ti come to the carb ,, but generaly speaking if you hav etime and most bodybuild have PLENTY OF TIME,, you can get it from eggwhites sushi and jamaican food out of jamaica boys granny kitchen

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #91 on: August 23, 2011, 03:19:55 PM »
Email MHP, get them to put 'gh15 approved' on Up your mass, sales soar. I sell tons of it cos I say Dennis James uses it, we know you aren't Dennis James but Nasser and a few pals, but nobody here knows who Nasser is, lots of people know who gh15 is, well, know of you and your knowledge. Whoever the fuck you are your advice works, pretty much all of it

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #92 on: August 23, 2011, 03:24:22 PM »
Email MHP, get them to put 'gh15 approved' on Up your mass, sales soar. I sell tons of it cos I say Dennis James uses it, we know you aren't Dennis James but Nasser and a few pals, but nobody here knows who Nasser is, lots of people know who gh15 is, well, know of you and your knowledge. Whoever the fuck you are your advice works, pretty much all of it

me emailing? why would i email seomthing for anyone,, i get 100s of emails a month why would i email anyone? i dont want gh15 name to be on garbage supplements,, i already got emails abotu shirts,, if i want it out ill let it be known,, i dont want to make profit of gh15,, and no you dont know who i am ,, and you are very wrong if you think there are multiple fellas writing in the gh15 account,, only 1 fella ,, profesional bodybuilder ifbb that is sadly risking his life,,reason i dont think ill be messed with is because if something happen to me bodybuild is going down for good,,it will be in the spot light and really a big operation will happen where everyone will be taken down ,, this is why im invinsible ,,but why taking chances,, i feel safer this way

gh15 approved
fallen angel

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 23, 2011, 03:29:43 PM »
as i said before,, everything i wrote about you in this tread is true,, why would i need to prove who you are? you already have  a mess of a life,, i hav eno time for balonie little man of the cult,, i dont work with little fish of the pond,, i just point the obvious,,

answering gh15 wont help you only make you look worse,,

from the specific informations you give along the years,, you are involved enough in bodybuild in the legit aspect,, but you are a drug user,, you do not get it only from walmart americana it doesnt do nothing the script,, you get it black market from my elfs like everyone else,, you are a liar,, you twist the truth to fit your world ,,

dismissed

gh15 approved
you are right dickhead, i dont get from walmart, i get from target. i dont give informations through the years about anything. i know some bbers and i train, that is how i am involved in the cult as you call it dumbass. i dont buy anything from any place except legit pharma with my script. that is far as it goes. i think im getting under your skin as you are making up shit about me and you know nothing. yeah im a drug user, i use omeprozol. you got me man im busted. oh and i forgot about the one baby aspirin a day i take.

gh is a fool. plain and simple. you write nothing true about me as you know nothing. have a nice day dickhead loser.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 23, 2011, 03:58:25 PM »
Interesting thread.

Not sure if I could stomach throwing egg whites down my throat instead of whey protein powders but I will say this - I do believe that whey thickens the skin - I've upped my whey intake considerably in the last couple of months to replace an MRP I used to take and although my weight's stayed the same , what vasularity I had has all but vanished.

Having said that I'd probably be bankrupt if I bought egg whites to replace the whey - gram for gram they are ridiculously more expensive.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 23, 2011, 05:07:36 PM »

Having said that I'd probably be bankrupt if I bought egg whites to replace the whey - gram for gram they are ridiculously more expensive.

Seriously!  I don't know why everyone keeps saying whey is expensive... it's probably the cheapest source of protein I can think of!  Cheaper than meat, eggs, egg whites, casein...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #96 on: August 23, 2011, 05:30:58 PM »
GH-nobody.....

Care to post some viable research material in regards to your thick skin and protein comments.

Otherwise its all an opinion and everybody has got one.  Do you have medical experience collaborated with some kind of medical research knowledge (tell us where you were educated) which can be validate or can you can quote some other medical studies with links......

well shut the F'ck up cuz you know nothing about nothing and just like to here yourself talk and stir shite whenever you can. Dont you have some orders to fill?
Do you sell this junk ? ???

Celltech

• Getbig I
« Reply #97 on: August 23, 2011, 05:35:32 PM »
Seriously!  I don't know why everyone keeps saying whey is expensive... it's probably the cheapest source of protein I can think of!  Cheaper than meat, eggs, egg whites, casein...

If you read it again, you'll see he said that eggwhites are more expensive than whey  ;)

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: August 23, 2011, 05:54:49 PM »
me emailing? why would i email seomthing for anyone,, i get 100s of emails a month why would i email anyone? i dont want gh15 name to be on garbage supplements,, i already got emails abotu shirts,, if i want it out ill let it be known,, i dont want to make profit of gh15,, and no you dont know who i am ,, and you are very wrong if you think there are multiple fellas writing in the gh15 account,, only 1 fella ,, profesional bodybuilder ifbb that is sadly risking his life,,reason i dont think ill be messed with is because if something happen to me bodybuild is going down for good,,it will be in the spot light and really a big operation will happen where everyone will be taken down ,, this is why im invinsible ,,but why taking chances,, i feel safer this way

gh15 approved

Yup! GH 15 aka god of homos and hand jobs of 15 seconds.
Satisfaction guarantee or get a free BJ.

Keep up the good woork and advice.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #99 on: August 23, 2011, 06:29:30 PM »
That's very cheap, in case it's ready for instant use (source?), or do you just buy eggs and extract their yolks?

I purchase cases of 1ltr cartons from a catering company....