Author Topic: Barring the injuries, could Dorian have brought his best look in '97?  (Read 4068 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: Barring the injuries, could Dorian have brought his best look in '97?
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2016, 10:39:20 PM »
The gut was becoming a problem.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2016, 10:56:21 PM »
i honestly believe dorian should have quit trying to get bigger after 93 and just kept improving on that look.  he probably wouldnt have gotten injured and been able to compete a few more years.

He actually never got bigger or better post 1993. Yes, he was larger in (heavier) in 1997, but he had several torn and as a result, misshapen muscles by then (bicep, tricep, quad, etc) and did not deserve to be rewarded for that.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2016, 11:00:08 PM »
He actually never got bigger or better post 1993. Yes, he was larger in (heavier) in 1997, but he had several torn and as a result, misshapen muscles by then (bicep, tricep, quad, etc) and did not deserve to be rewarded for that.

These guys who always train so heavy almost all seem to end up with tears and joint issues.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2016, 10:50:53 PM »
YOU ARE CLOGGING THIS FORUM WITH BODYBUILDING STUFF. STOP THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW!!

Hey prick, I'm replying to every single spam copy and paste message you left in every thread today.

Simple Simon

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2016, 04:39:39 AM »
Hey prick, I'm replying to every single spam copy and paste message you left in every thread today.
you are as bad as he is...