Author Topic: Anyone used to be bigger and shrink down?  (Read 47797 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Anyone used to be bigger and shrink down?
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2013, 03:10:52 PM »
It truly does. It's embarrassing sweating so fucking much all the time. I even keep my window open in the winter

Just having my overall fitness back is the man benefit to where I can do a shit load more things than be limited to blasting out reps at 315 like nothing etc. 

UMPlabs

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2013, 03:11:42 PM »
used to be 220 12-13% bf @ 5'10

older women would drool over me and the only ones my age that  were interested were the slutty partygirls

been clean for about a year and am sitting in the 180s relatively lean and definitely get more attention across the board from girls my age but no longer attract milfs

you win some, you lose some

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2013, 03:15:56 PM »
honestly i also felt you crossed the line bro

you'd look better smaller and more crisp and all that lingo

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2013, 03:27:35 PM »
. women like men who are muscular as it signals a man is in goood health (calories...testosterone) You dont need to be shredded......or even lean technically. I dont see how being lean will make you more attractive to women thats why I dont bother, as long as your not fat...a man is healthiest at 10-12% bf thats where insulin sensitiity i at its peak in its tissues and hormone levels are optimal. . something to keep in mind- Superman was 6'4 225 in the comic books and he was the shit.
l

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2013, 03:37:54 PM »
. women like men who are muscular as it signals a man is in goood health (calories...testosterone) You dont need to be shredded......or even lean technically. I dont see how being lean will make you more attractive to women thats why I dont bother, as long as your not fat...a man is healthiest at 10-12% bf thats where insulin sensitiity i at its peak in its tissues and hormone levels are optimal. . something to keep in mind- Superman was 6'4 225 in the comic books and he was the shit.

Since when comic books make sense?

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2013, 03:41:48 PM »
Good thread. Used to be 230 at 5'8. These days I walk around at 195-200 and feel 1000x better. Sure it was fun being huge and strong in the gym, but other than that nothing redeeming about it. Constant sweating, clothes that don't fit, inability to be agile and have productive workouts that involve max heart rate are something I don't miss.

It's a night and day difference. Sure, I don't look like a huge guy anymore, but who cares. Clothes fit, stamina for sprints and workouts are great and I don't sweat like a whore in church. Bottom line is, being big benefits you lifting heavy weights, other than that... No thanks.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2013, 03:42:45 PM »
nono, lets not throw the baby out of bathub along with the water,or howeveer that saying goes.

natural is for when you go on holyday or injury or dont feel like training.

Hey mate, how often do you take some time off? how many weeks? do you still train in that time?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2013, 03:46:06 PM »
Good thread. Used to be 230 at 5'8. These days I walk around at 195-200 and feel 1000x better. Sure it was fun being huge and strong in the gym, but other than that nothing redeeming about it. Constant sweating, clothes that don't fit, inability to be agile and have productive workouts that involve max heart rate are something I don't miss.

It's a night and day difference. Sure, I don't look like a huge guy anymore, but who cares. Clothes fit, stamina for sprints and workouts are great and I don't sweat like a whore in church. Bottom line is, being big benefits you lifting heavy weights, other than that... No thanks.

x2

I was drinking beers daily downing pizza, etc etc and justified it cause i was lifting like an ox and thought i was tacking on tons of muscle.  But too much fat on top of muscle and you just look like a bloated mess.  

At 200 now compared to 230 back in august is like a new person.  I can run a few miles easily without stopping, can do burpees, circuit training, sprints, pull ups, etc.  at 5 8 200 - im not skinny or small by any stretch - i still look big compared to the average clown , but feel night and day better athletics wise, health wise, etc.  

Went from 36 tight pants to now at about 33 loose.  

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2013, 03:46:37 PM »
I am 260-65lbs

I have added weight so slowly that I never feel fat.

At a lean 220lbs I would probably look very good.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2013, 03:55:49 PM »

I vividly remember the summer of 09 when I was natural, weighed 170, and my abs were ridiculously shredded. Everyone told me I looked great. Problem is I didn't look big in clothes. I agree with you to an extent but being ripped always more appealing as long as the size is there

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2013, 03:58:02 PM »

What you describe is exactly how I'm feeling now. I have so much clothing that doesn't fit or is way too tight on me. I'd like to for back into them comfortably without the sweating when it's not even that hot

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2013, 04:01:48 PM »
I have decided I've gotten too big to the point it's less attractive. I currently weigh almost 240lbs when I wake up at 5'10. I'm going to start an under 3,000 calorie diet with no more than 200g carbs, while only training MWF and coming off all aas, hgh, and slin to just 300mg test every week and ECA.

Anyways, anyone else shrink down before? Can you describe how you feel mentally about it? I'm talking things like confidence, mood, etc.
Why don't you be a man and come off everything cold turkey. I ended my bbing career and dropped 40 lbs. I am a proud buck 70 and yes, it will mess with your head but what kind of life is running around worrying about how many grams of protein you are getting and if you are going catabolic. It is all a mess. Just be a man and come off and train natural. It is much harder. Its easy to train and be lean using a bunch of garbage drugs. I probably don't even get 100 grams of protein a day now.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2013, 04:03:20 PM »
Since when comic books make sense?

your going to deny that 6'0 200 pounds shredded is the perfect physique for attractive women? of course it is....because its still attainable naturally. when a male gets too large it can give the  vibe to a female that there is something wrong with him (possible acromegaly from too much igf production)

attractiveness- averageness.....the most attractive faces are always when you take 100 people and put them together. 5'10 190 7& bf amd would probably get more women than ever, and if he can do it without being natural why not?  i get the vibe hes had his fun walking around big and sounds like hes tired of it.....thats why Im . Getting this shit out of my system i want to get to 250 one time and walk around there for a year or two....and from there its pussy mode 200lville and live a fruitful life go back to school and get rick...nice hot wife and bang out some kids. Im in a town with alot of high class southern people and when you see god like women with 180 pound doctors with 135 on the incline with three kids and happy and your some juiced out outcast you change your mind about whats important in life. muscular guys are "jokes" to women,  toys...your simply a boytoy. yeah they may fuck you once or twice but you will never be taken seriously unless you are very well developed in other aspects obv....and Im tired of going out of the way to show people your not dumb as fuck gets old. Most women think bodybuilders gym rats are dumb as hell
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2013, 04:05:07 PM »
dont worry, even if youd go off everything cold turkey, youd probably look amazing in a month, in the first month off, theres still plenty gear in the system, somestuff takes ages to clear the system(equipoise,deca),while all the water under the skin is pissed out.

then after a month, strenght would dramaticaly go away and with it the fullness.but for 2 months youd look very good.

after 2 months thered be a full out crash ;D

thatd be the time to start with 300mg test weekly and keep it there, body will be very fresh,joints had some time off etc.
depends, when i go off sometimes i dont train for couple weeks and dont pay any attention to diet.then go back to training, just with much less frequency and intensity and volume.i dont look that bad when off, just very small for my liking.

off time is generaly in winter and highest summer.

depends whether the doctors deems hrt necesary or not :D ;D

some like that, but in general when shredded guy enters a club its showtime :D

i had it happen 2 weekends ago, me and a permabulkee buddy met 2 girls from something like "pof", and the slimmer sat next to me like it was instinct and after some minutes she told me to my ear that the other two fit best together as they both bit fat.
and guess what the fatter girl also wouldve prefered the galeniko :D

maybe in the usa is bit different, theyre indoctrinated from that show yersay or whats the name, where permabulkers are in it(i guess they cant be on diet when in such a programme), but here in europe the shredded guys are the popular ones in general.

you like thin women though bro (most guys do). I like em thick and juicy and most of them dont like ripped dudes...makes em feel self concious and there insecure
l

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
  • ''Billy is border line retarded'' Colette Nelson
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2013, 04:08:48 PM »
I was 268 at 5'6" I used to compete as a middle and light heavy but went overboard with the size over the years now am trying as hard as I can to drop but my fucking legs just stay the same size despite going super light and no gear for a few years am 230 now and my goal is 215 or even 200 . Good luck bro
911 INSIDE JOB !

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2013, 04:11:18 PM »
Won't see chaos anywhere near this thread ;D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2013, 04:11:31 PM »

depends, when i go off sometimes i dont train for couple weeks and dont pay any attention to diet.then go back to training, just with much less frequency and intensity and volume.i dont look that bad when off, just very small for my liking.

off time is generaly in winter and highest summer.

depends whether the doctors deems hrt necesary or not :D ;D

Thanks  8)

your going to deny that 6'0 200 pounds shredded is the perfect physique for attractive women? of course it is....because its still attainable naturally. when a male gets too large it can give the  vibe to a female that there is something wrong with him (possible acromegaly from too much igf production)

attractiveness- averageness.....the most attractive faces are always when you take 100 people and put them together. 5'10 190 7& bf amd would probably get more women than ever, and if he can do it without being natural why not?  i get the vibe hes had his fun walking around big and sounds like hes tired of it.....thats why Im . Getting this shit out of my system i want to get to 250 one time and walk around there for a year or two....and from there its pussy mode 200lville and live a fruitful life go back to school and get rick...nice hot wife and bang out some kids. Im in a town with alot of high class southern people and when you see god like women with 180 pound doctors with 135 on the incline with three kids and happy and your some juiced out outcast you change your mind about whats important in life. muscular guys are "jokes" to women,  toys...your simply a boytoy. yeah they may fuck you once or twice but you will never be taken seriously unless you are very well developed in other aspects obv....and Im tired of going out of the way to show people your not dumb as fuck gets old. Most women think bodybuilders gym rats are dumb as hell

I was talking about the comics but you've made some good points lol.

dustin

« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2013, 04:11:41 PM »
5'8", got up to about 205lbs pretty solid (taking lots of Superdrol) but felt extremely uncomfortable. Mind you, I started lifting around 110lbs or so, and although that was severely underweight it's a fuckload of a difference regardless.

Always shred down between 175-185lbs and never go much over 190lbs, then shred back down again even leaner than before. Off all gear and sitting around 175lbs, which I really didn't expect. It seems the longer you hold a solid weight (shredded at least, bloof doesn't count), the easier it gets to stay at. I used to sneeze and would lose 10lbs even on gear, but now I can miss sleep, miss meals and not train without losing more than a lb or two or water.

Ideally I'd like to be at a leaner 180lbs but that'll be pressing it. It feels like being a ballooned up midget at anything higher than that weight. Always under 10% bf, otherwise I consider that just being fat.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2013, 04:20:30 PM »
Went from 260 solid down to 225 lean....ill never get that big again and i could blow up in two weeks if i upped the dose...fuck being "huge"..its for cocks. Very big and LEAN is the goal for me.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2013, 04:22:01 PM »
Went from 260 solid down to 225 lean....ill never get that big again and i could blow up in two weeks if i upped the dose...fuck being "huge"..its for cocks. Very big and LEAN is the goal for me.

Just like dj181 ;D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2013, 04:35:25 PM »

I looked my all time best last summer IMO. Was at a late night pool party after an engagement party and se normally prude girl was all over me in the pool and I ended up banging her. It was obvious she was obsessed with my physique. That felt pretty dam good I must admit

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2013, 04:37:38 PM »
Why don't you be a man and come off everything cold turkey. I ended my bbing career and dropped 40 lbs. I am a proud buck 70 and yes, it will mess with your head but what kind of life is running around worrying about how many grams of protein you are getting and if you are going catabolic. It is all a mess. Just be a man and come off and train natural. It is much harder. Its easy to train and be lean using a bunch of garbage drugs. I probably don't even get 100 grams of protein a day now.

I don't want to come off cold turkey. I don't mind injecting since all if need is a little in a slin pin once a week. I'm 27 but maybe when I get older. The likelyhood is TRT though. I don't want to risk crashing plus I only use short esters and never long esters unless cruising

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2013, 04:41:21 PM »
I have decided I've gotten too big to the point it's less attractive. I currently weigh almost 240lbs when I wake up at 5'10. I'm going to start an under 3,000 calorie diet with no more than 200g carbs, while only training MWF and coming off all aas, hgh, and slin to just 300mg test every week and ECA.

Anyways, anyone else shrink down before? Can you describe how you feel mentally about it? I'm talking things like confidence, mood, etc.

Must be nice to get rid of that obsession with getting bigger. Even if you can manage just with maintaining your size it would free up so much of your time/money and give you the chance to focus on other things.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2013, 04:43:19 PM »

Must be nice to get rid of that obsession with getting bigger. Even if you can manage just with maintaining your size it would free up so much of your time/money and give you the chance to focus on other things.

Another great point. Will be much much cheaper considering ill be spending less on good and far less on aas and especially hgh

dustin

« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2013, 05:02:44 PM »

Respectably big and lean is the way to go. Not Auschwitz and lean though, that's too easy. It's like a fat chick with big titties... ain't no body got time for that.